Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini - Bearden contradiction...

Hello,

I have been reading a lot lately on Bearden's explanation to free energy with the time dimension. I have a somewhat simple question. After watching Bedini video (Energy from the Vacuum all 7 Dvd, that is long..) Bedini shows his waveform on the board and oscillloscope. It looks like a 50% square wave impulse with a high spike at the end. Although Bearden is saying the the energy from the broken 3 symmetry can be obtained from the time domain for a very brief moment at the beginning of the dipole formation, and this without any current. Well if you get a 50% wave pulse from the bedini circuit, there are obviously current in the there. Also, concerning the spike, bedini shows his spike at the end of the impulse, but from what i read from the Peter Linderman book and Beardon's notes, I suppose the spike should be at the beginning, at the moment the dipole forms and not at the end.
    Can someone explain this to me,
    regards,
    Ken

RE: contradiction.

I have learned to simply build the schematics that Bedini has given and move on from Beardon. Theory is nice, but it does not build a working device. Theory can take a working device and then help to build a better one.

This is why I like to listen more to Bedini, as he has years of hands on. He still is not the best communicator, as he uses terms that most are not familiar with, but at least with Bedini we have a working model to look at.

I have moved from the theory to only focusing on the models that work and match reality. Reality is what the scope the volt meter, and the amp hours found in the battery.
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

As much hype as there is about Bearden, I have still to see him actually build anything and show exactly how it works. Bearden has a special talent for producing an abundance of words, but little else.
      I spent a lot of time trying and make a MEG work, to absolutely no avail. Bearden says he got one working, but I have serious doubts about that. There is a fundamental principal of magnetism, which he never mentions, that is crucial to overcome in order to get this device to work. All his BS about energy from the vacuum is nothing more than a smokescreen as far as I can tell. It has little or nothing to do with getting this device to produce electrical power.
      I have also built a number of Bedini motors that pretty much do what he says they should. Nevertheless, they are very tricky to get running just right and don't produce much of anything extra unless you make them very big. They also need to be tuned just right and carefully impedance matched to their load. Bedini can do this because he knows exactly what he's doing. But for the average joe it's not at all easy. They are good for science fairs and novelty shows, but not much else.
      My two cents anyway.

Ted

Comment

It is true what mart and Ted have said in my eyes. The way Bedini holds him quiet high tells me that there is something to his theories, perhaps you have to grasp certain other concepts before you can apply them. Perhaps he is in contact with someone and he's acting as a interface? Would make a little sense.

Also I thought I'd note that a magnet is infact a dipole. So when turn off the current to the coil the collapsing magnetic field (dipole) could induce a little current in the coil.

-Raui
        Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Tom Bearden.

Hi Ted Ewert,

Although there is little hardware coming from Tom Bearden's work, he is a true research scientist. I have read many early 20th century books and magazines and you can find in many of them the knowledge on which he bases his theories. If you watched carefully his video "Energy from the vacuum", you also saw his large private library. Most of what he states is based on the pioneers' researches on the eather and radiant energy.

He is very elusive in what he says or allows himself to say.

His close work with Bedini who is also very elusive in what he communicates must be deeper that what we are told. We only see the toys, the real work is hidden. His schematics in many of his toys differs from what he shows on the camera. He has been showing those same toys for many many years without much improvement on any of them. Strange...

Take care,

Michel
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Well Well

This would be my take.

Bearden is a true theorist. He is most important in developing the structures behind this strange energy we all seek. But as I have said to another person a theory is just that. It's good to understand the concepts behind the "energy" And also what is so awry with our current scientist but theories are not facts. They may be based on observations but that is left up to interpretation of the facts.
            Bedini is a true scientist. He formulates theories thru observations then experiments with those theories to see if it has any merit. He is a do'er not just a theorist or pencil scientist. A bonified scientist like all scientist should be. As for the toys well that what they are. He tells you this in the begining. These toys held no commercial value so he let them go for you to explore and play with. Heck maybe even spawn a new technology out of it that he didn't cover. You know thats where his commercial stuff came from. So there is merit to his tech.
            Now there are some who actually build these toys and do other things with them like experiment. They don't just make copies thinking the holy grail of all energy is sitting there. What they do know is the toy does have answers that just need to be observed actively. If they just build then set aside then what are they doing exactly. Follow the example of Bedini and start looking instead of just building then setting it aside. Change it, evolve it, work it into something new. Anyone can be a builder. He gave you the keys. Use em.

Comment

lerameur@
              I have been reading a lot lately on Bearden's explanation to free energy with the time dimension. I have a somewhat simple question. After watching Bedini video (Energy from the Vacuum all 7 Dvd, that is long..) Bedini shows his waveform on the board and oscillloscope. It looks like a 50% square wave impulse with a high spike at the end. Although Bearden is saying the the energy from the broken 3 symmetry can be obtained from the time domain for a very brief moment at the beginning of the dipole formation, and this without any current. Well if you get a 50% wave pulse from the bedini circuit, there are obviously current in the there. Also, concerning the spike, bedini shows his spike at the end of the impulse, but from what i read from the Peter Linderman book and Beardon's notes, I suppose the spike should be at the beginning, at the moment the dipole forms and not at the end.
              Can someone explain this to me,
              Its a shame all people do is rant. Shows they don't really look for themselves... Then they blame others.

Anyway Ken, What you are associating as the same thing is not the same thing on the bench and in theory.
              If you watch Energy From the Vacuum (EFV) part 2 all your going to see is what Bedini calls the radient energy. The spike. The spike is definatly an energy source and it has properties that effect batterries, but it is NOT the main source of power. The main source of power shows up after the spike. You won't see it on the scope unless you set up a monopole correctly. This can found in EFV part 7. Bedini is accessing the node to pull the negative TIME energy off of the coil. But even if you don't access the energy that way and leave your monopole to run as is the negative energy still flows into the coil. The difference is how much. Thats another story that doesn't have anything to do with your question.
              If you were to charge a battery either way (IE part 2, or Part 7) the battery would be effected the same. A conventional charge (From a battery charger) will still not want to charge the battery. It will still dump lots of amperage in your battery for a period of time without effect.

The bigger point being is the descriptions of what is happening is the same. Just Bedini the Benchman does not speak the same language as Bearden the Physist. Theory is all there is to explain the actions of energy. You cannot look at it physical properties, only its characteristics defined by the medium you test on, and the tools you use to watch.

What Bearden says about being at the begining is true. You fire your first pulse creating the dipole, the feild collapses, the spike ejects from the coil, Time reverses,the node opens, the energy come out of the node, and we are back to the creation of the dipole and time forward. If you were to draw it on a timeline it would make a U turn right after the spike. SO when you take time reversal into account well I guess up to you to interpet what comes first.

Bearden has explained it several times in several different ways. I cannot quete the latest explaination but I know that the theory has matured and gotten a little more detailed. I haven't read the one in Lindermans book.

Cheers
              Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Michelinho View Post
                Hi Ted Ewert,

Although there is little hardware coming from Tom Bearden's work, he is a true research scientist. I have read many early 20th century books and magazines and you can find in many of them the knowledge on which he bases his theories. If you watched carefully his video "Energy from the vacuum", you also saw his large private library. Most of what he states is based on the pioneers' researches on the eather and radiant energy.

He is very elusive in what he says or allows himself to say.

His close work with Bedini who is also very elusive in what he communicates must be deeper that what we are told. We only see the toys, the real work is hidden. His schematics in many of his toys differs from what he shows on the camera. He has been showing those same toys for many many years without much improvement on any of them. Strange...

Take care,

Michel
                Hi Michel,
                Well said. Bearden may be a smart guy, but his theories are so general that they are practically worthless. I know Bedini is a brilliant man, but he aint telling any secrets either. This is why I don't pay much attention to either one anymore.

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

So, this Thread turned out as a vote of confidence in Bedini vs Bearden.

I have ready some of Bearden's writings and its complete nonsense to me.
                  Even though they can be the actual case, my view is that we do not need that.

For the average knowledgable man of electrics & electronics sho seeks free energy, there is the need for actual guidance, with hands-on experience rather than TALKs in smart fashion.

An drawing worth thousand words.. a working device worth thousands drawings..
                  For myslef... I 'd better stick with the working devices and try to replicate them as well as be satisfied for the moment with plain explanitions, rather than reading philosophies adn trying to bring up models to work (rofl)

Regards,
                  baroutologos

Comment

For practicallity reason, I don't see a device that I can introduce to other for free energy demonstration. But I must give thanks to John Bedini and Peter Lindemann for sharing the way to make radiant oscillator like introduced by Imhotep. Without it I wouldn't able to show off to my friend that I can hold a bare wire that lighting up a CFL bulb at full brightness .
                    YouTube - Adding cap to radiant oscillator may not be a good idea

The battery charger technology that introduced by Bedini trough Imhotep Radiant Oscillator is a very wonderfull gift to us. This kind of charger won't be available in store anytime soon, and yet he give it for free .

As for Bearden, It would be nice if he can give more connection between theory and practical application, instead of just stating many times that current implementation is wrong. Maybe more like Keely who stated that one way to utilize ether are by disturbing equilibrium of substance with different mass like water and air inside a sphere (aerial navigation-p59). Or like Bedini who stated current collapse will attract ether.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                      For practicallity reason, I don't see a device that I can introduce to other for free energy demonstration. .
                      Yes there is. It is named Free energy generator and it is published in Bedini's 1984 book. The lack of existing devices could only be connected to the lack of replication attempts. Unless... Bedini is lying to us of course.

Regards,
                      Baroutologos

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                        Its a shame all people do is rant. Shows they don't really look for themselves... Then they blame others.

What Bearden says about being at the begining is true. You fire your first pulse creating the dipole, the feild collapses, the spike ejects from the coil, Time reverses,the node opens, the energy come out of the node, and we are back to the creation of the dipole and time forward. If you were to draw it on a timeline it would make a U turn right after the spike. SO when you take time reversal into account well I guess up to you to interpet what comes first.

Cheers
                        Matt
                        Matt,
                        I have seen these videos, in both of them the spike are at the beginning of the pulses. In all occasion when the oscilloscope is showing I analyzed the wave form and no spike at the end, When Bedini demonstrate the spike on the board, he do not draw a spike at the beginning but at the end. I am still confuse about this, why he do not mention the first spike.
                        Another issue, is when you state the following steps to radiant spike creation:
                        - You fire your first pulse creating the dipole, (and also the creation of the spike that we see on the scope?)
                        - the field collapses (source battery is turned off)
                        - the spike ejects from the coil (from or within the coil???)
                        - Time reverses,the node opens ( i thought the node was already open from the field collapse step, and what you mean by time reverse, I heard it a lot)
                        - the energy come out of the node (radient energy, is it capturable, are you refering to the spike, the reason I am confuse here is that the node is open , by open do you mean connected to the charging battery?
                        - back to the creation of the dipole and time forward.

I added some explanation to what I believe what you are referring to. I would be great if you could respond to all and many questions here.

Another thing that is bothering me is that bedini mentions the relationship with radiant energy charging the battery, In video 7 , he says that he is capturing the radiant spike and charges the battery with high potential short impulses. I mean radiant energy is not tangible like electricity, , what we see is the effect of the radiant energy, transfered to real electricity, So in my opinion, correct me if I am wrong, he is really charging his battery with normal electricity, but with high voltage short pulses.
                        and yes, maybe the impulses resonate inside the battery to create radiant spike to charge itself.
                        regards

Ken
                        PS I noticed that in his video , Bedini, places a coil in series with the master coil on the motor, it can be seen that he effect is diminished on the first coil. I tried this on my motor and what I see is the the voltage just split in half in each coil, thus giving the total same amount of energy in one coil arrangement or two coil arrangement.
                        Last edited by lerameur; 05-01-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

What you don`t understand is Heaviside Flow,

Heaviside Flow / Voltage Potential flow begins before current is stablished on the circuit, that is what Bearden says, Bearden says that heaviside flow is a polarization of the vacuum, when the current is off on the circuit , the polarization of the vacuum discharges energy into the coil, and the radiant voltage appears.

Sorry but
                          Bearden = Bedini

Comment

Working...
                          X