X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daftman Bedini / Newman hybrid my first attempt

Here is my first try at this...

YouTube - Video 63 Daftman's Bedini Newman Hybrid

Hendo has a much better setup than mine...

I am not sure why the charge rate is so poor..
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

You can try to charge with more Diodes in parallel, or a rectifier.
    Also try switching the End of Coils from the Newman.
    And go at the Reedswitch with plus, that the Minus is still connected to the Coil, when the Switch interrupts.
    Looks for me, as if its the load from the Coil from the Magnets, what give the Plus charge.
    Timing is still also a Point, either 90 or 45°, and seems even from wich Side at the Motor. Maybe you play around with it too.
    I saw the same with a Magnet by me lately, when i place it with the opposite pole to the Motor, when the Switch close, it improves Rpm.
    But i did place it 45° under my Motor.
    And Carbatts still work for me best, that they get charged, even when i dont have a hybrid.
    And maybe you put a little bit more Wire on the Motor.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

RE: advice

Originally posted by Joit View Post
      You can try to charge with more Diodes in parallel, or a rectifier.
      Also try switching the End of Coils from the Newman.
      And go at the Reedswitch with plus, that the Minus is still connected to the Coil, when the Switch interrupts.
      Looks for me, as if its the load from the Coil from the Magnets, what give the Plus charge.
      Timing is still also a Point, either 90 or 45°, and seems even from wich Side at the Motor. Maybe you play around with it too.
      I saw the same with a Magnet by me lately, when i place it with the opposite pole to the Motor, when the Switch close, it improves Rpm.
      But i did place it 45° under my Motor.
      And Carbatts still work for me best, that they get charged, even when i dont have a hybrid.
      And maybe you put a little bit more Wire on the Motor.
      Thanks for your advice.

I have tried the coils in different ways before only one configuration worked for me. I think I will try the Rectifier off the coil idea to see if that would help, I am considering putting an auto coil in series with the power coil and seeing if that does anything for me.

I have wired up this circuit again with 450 turns of wire on top and bottom coils ( finished at 1 AM this morning )

Mart
      See my experiments here...
      http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Well, bad, that switching Wires didnt give better Results, but good, that it seems you did find the right Point allready.
        And so far i ve seen more wire doesnt hurt it.
        But seems, its a relation to the Source, Thick Wire is better for more Amp load, like Car batts, smaller one maybe better for AAA's.
        I prefer atm 0,2mm-0,4mm, in worse case 0.5mm Wire.
        Seems i would need a lot of the 0,5mm Wire, that it works well.
        I do about 700- 1000 Turns of mixed Wire.
        But right now i rewind mine too, and, not sure, but i stay with the Coil only at one Side of the Rotor, and keep the other half free.
        Sometimes this works better, sometimes not.
        Maybe, i will put once again another Coil there, and trigger it with a second Switch, = double Torque.
        And what i do mostly at the Coils is, going back the 2nd layer with only half Windings, that there is lesser induction,
        Actually, i play around with 1/10 from previous Layer, 0,6 from previous, or other Digits, what have the golden Ratio.
        That way i got more Force at one Side at the Coil.
        Other thing i do is, to make more Windings at one Side, that it becomes a Cone.
        That doesnt hurt, and windings dont need to be perfect, the wires should only not be to far away from eachother, that they still got selfinduction.
        Its gives anyhow a better Field then same Layers to left and right.
        What i ve still read anywhere is, that it is generally better, to have the Wires close to the Magnet, mabe a Box form is better then a Tube.
        And at last, i put another Coil around it, where i got a LED connected.
        And it even works, when i got the right End of the Coil to the Plus.
        But for me is there still a lot in it, where i can look after.
        Last edited by Joit; 03-15-2009, 08:23 PM.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I am unsure about your Gelbatteries, i dont use them really, since i know they are Valve regulated.
          I did once a testrun, and could one charge up 0,01Volt, but the Newman gives pos and neg Spikes, not sure, how long they like that.
          But my buyed Ni-MH Accus are not better, they are even more worse to charge then a normal Batterie.

Comment

Working...
          X