Stop a Bedini fan from oscillating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop a Bedini fan from oscillating

Some how i can't my motor to run because i keep on oscillating i can hear it. I planning to running the motor on 10 9v batteries, but everytime i add 3 more batteries it want to oscillating. Does someone know how to provent that from happen

stopping oscillations

Are you adding the 9v batteries in series or parallel? Ie, is it increased voltage or amperage that makes the fan oscillate? What happens when you turn your potentiometer up high / low? What about adding a voltage or current divider? Is your fan under load? Is it charging a battery?
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Good tips

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
      Are you adding the 9v batteries in series or parallel? Ie, is it increased voltage or amperage that makes the fan oscillate? What happens when you turn your potentiometer up high / low? What about adding a voltage or current divider? Is your fan under load? Is it charging a battery?
      I put the batteries in series and every time i increase/decrease resistance to the pot there is a hissing noise. It charging a 100uf 250 cap and what is a current divider, thank for the respond.

Comment

i had that problem but solved it by lowering the restance to the base of the transistor untill you turn it full on then come backwards from there to reduce the current draw from your drive battery

Comment

Working...
        X