Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Bedini's solid state system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Bedini's solid state system.

Hello to everyone!

I've been building and experimenting with the Bedini SSG and the solid state version for awhile now and had couple of questions to those that are have worked with these two systems. Please excuse my lack of knowledge as I'm still learning.

The question is regarding bridge rectifiers and the transient spikes that get created in the coils. I watched Part 8 of the 'Energy from the vacuum' series and Bedini talks about the Tesla's impulse technology and how a single wire can be used to create nodes for nature to pump in more energy. When these spikes get created and moved through a bridge rectifier is the coil being triggered release both positive and negative wave?

My setup uses a 555 timer to trigger the base and have the power coil attached to a bridge rectifier to capture the spikes. For now I seem to be getting a better charge rate with the bridge rectifier than when I had a 1n4007 diode off the collector to positive of battery.

I’m just confused about the spike that comes from the coils. Is it positive, negative or both?

Thanks in advance for the help

Hi,

I've never used timing circuits or anything with my solid state chargers. I just use the normal SG circuit with the 1N4004 diode that connects the emitter and base removed. This allows the coil to self oscillate and I get very good charging results. It's also a lot less complicated.

Cheers,

Steve.
    You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Serge View Post
      I’m just confused about the spike that comes from the coils. Is it positive, negative or both?
      It is unidirectional, in reverse direction of powering current, full bridge will capture electricity during coil powering too, better explanation:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa....html#post2325
      I suspected that it also has something to do with the fact that Bedini is using a full bridge rectifier in his "secondary" and that such configuration is allowing for inductive coupling to transfer energy to the capacitor. I then used only a single diode in order to reduce that effect caused by inductive transfer from "primary" to "secondary". Indeed, a single diode did reduce the anomalous current consumption on the "primary" during the "charging phase" prior to inductive collapse.
      Last edited by sucahyo; 03-02-2009, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X