No announcement yet.

Pes-wiki-- criticism of John Bedini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have experimented with recharging non rechargable AAA or AAAA batteries in the past with the rcharge rejuventor and have had some interesting results with them. Depends a lot on the brand of the battery. The charge however only seems to take once or twice then i usually give up.

But otherwise the rcharge chargers work quite well in most situations
    Last edited by nat1971a; 03-11-2009, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theremart View Post
      I think one needs to separate the "free energy world" from the commercial chargers that Rick / Bedini sell.

The commercial products do not yield free energy as I have heard from several people that own and use them. That being said, they are were not designed to do this, they do very well what they are designed to be, battery rejuvenators. It is evident from the satisfied customers that batteries do come back to life and they are a viable product for those who use batteries in bulk. I am glad to hear that Sterling and Bedini are both working together to get this info out there. I like to know both of these advocates of the free energy movement are working together to promote a good product.

However, on the other side of the coin what is lacking on the free energy side is a means by which Joe Smith can take a set of directions and charge 2 batteries from one. Yes the SSG is out there, the monopole is out there, but one must do extensive effort to test, combine all of the information together to get good results. I have found only 4 people on this forum who have reported to having achieved 2 for 1 charging. This tells me that it is not an easy task. Yes, there are examples of batteries getting better with time, but not an example of a system using an inverter for Joe Smith can charge and rotate batteries and get 2 for 1 charging as shown by John. I guess what I would like to see is a monopole example that Joe Smith can build getting the exact parts, and get 2 for 1 charging. When one cannot see results like this it does make one wonder is it real?
      I agree with your comments. Having experimented extensively with Bedini energisers, I have been unable to achieve 2 for 1 charging and am not aware that anbody has produced any clear evidence of 2 for 1 charging backed-up with published load testing data.

My view is that the energiser charges with a straightforward conversion of LV to HV with a corresponding shift in current levels which produces no increase in real power level and in fact a considerable reduction due to reactive switching losses. If there is any radiant 'free energy' capture from the environment, it is at an extremely low level - nano level - which is not easily measurable. Batteries do improve in capacity but this is IMO simply down to reduction of sulfate deposits through the action of HV pulses, which increases effective plate area.

I'm pleased to see any new charger developments that help to extend battery life to reduce the unnecessary high level of scrapped batteries and hope that John Bedini has the success he deserves in marketing his new products.

Hoppy

Comment

Working...
      X