Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
    Sounds great!
    Did you also try this one (the one to the right)?

Two batteries in series to drive it, and the rest in parallel charging.

/Hob
    Not yet, How did you find it?

was there a noticeable improvement in run time or charging?

was there an increase in cop?

Comment

Sounds great!
      Did you also try this one (the one to the right)?

Two batteries in series to drive it, and the rest in parallel charging.

/Hob
      Hi Hob, I've been looking at that drawing for a while now and I think it may well be the best way to do it with an SSG or similar. The beuty of it is that if the battery is below the coil there needs to be another battery for the recovery. But Ossie's way the receiving batteries will take the recovery just fine because they are 12 volts above the coil positive. If the recovery is connected to the same voltage as the battery there would be excess current draw because the resistance to current flow (BEMF) would be removed. Is that right ? So we remove some resistance (BEMF) above 12 volts to allow power to flow to charge the receiving batteries, Then the (BEMF) is put back into the power supply. Nice one Ossie.

I wish I had noticed the significance of that when i looked at that drawing 6 months ago. But no matter. I see it now ! Thanks Hob.

Since I already done one test with the inverter, then maybe I should do a long run - semi accurate test with this exact setup above using the same big batteries. So I can compare the result.

But I have only one problem to overcome, I dont have an energiser that will pass enough current, best I can do is about 900Ma at 12 volts or so, with a tripple transistor SS bedini, it has a four strands of .6mm wire. It will have to be air cored because I don't have a suitable core. I think I would need more than 7 transistors or thicker wire to use 2.6 amps.

I can't work out how I would make it use more power "usefully" without rebuilding it or building another one.

But I also have a Mosfet coil switcher that can take 2.6 amps of current or it "should" when I parallel the two 1 mm wire's on it's coil. Well I hope it will. If the wax on the coils starts to drip I will know the core is too hot.
      Anyone know what temp bee's wax melts at ?

If anyone is interested I will modify the coil and if it can pass the current I will do the test. I won't be able to do it till a couple of days time though.

Cheers

P.S This is the SS energiser, I would have thought it could take 3 amps max but the circuit won't allow it. My bodgy core gets warm with 900 Ma so I would have to remove it.

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/...003.JPG?psid=1

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-21-2011, 05:17 AM.

Comment

OK, I'm just running a viability test now and maybe I won't have to do a long test. It's working pretty good as it is. I can get 1 amp through it like this.

Here is a drawing with the positions I measured the currents at.
        P1. 0.7 Amp
        P2. 1.0 Amp
        P3. 0.7 Amp
        P4. 0.5 Amp

This is done with the SS Energiser in the above Photo last post..

Current points picture
        http://wv3rsa.bay.livefilestore.com/...CMP.jpg?psid=1

What does it mean ? The oscillator is 50% efficient.

Sometime it's fun to be confused.

Cheers
        Last edited by Farmhand; 05-21-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          If the wax on the coils starts to drip I will know the core is too hot.
          Anyone know what temp bee's wax melts at ?
          @Farmhand
          Beeswax melts in quite low temp. Its melting point is 62-65°C. Vegetable wax such as Candelilla has melting point 67-79°C and the best of them (my favorite and also nicknamed a "Queen of waxes") - Carnauba has melting point of 78-85°C. This is the hardest natural wax with highest melting temp. Brazilian Ouricouri wax melts between 81-84°C.
          Mineral wax - ozocerite (ozokerite) has its melting point around 90°C.

V
          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            @Farmhand
            Beeswax melts in quite low temp. Its melting point is 62-65°C. Vegetable wax such as Candelilla has melting point 67-79°C and the best of them (my favorite and also nicknamed a "Queen of waxes") - Carnauba has melting point of 78-85°C. This is the hardest natural wax with highest melting temp. Brazilian Ouricouri wax melts between 81-84°C.
            Mineral wax - ozocerite (ozokerite) has its melting point around 90°C.

V
            Ok thanks blackchisel, 65 degree's is pretty warm for a coil isn't it ? I might not need to modify that coil yet. I'll see how the bedini energiser go's at 1 Amp for a while yet. But it should be ok then if I do do it. I'm worried the core is too small for the 2.6 Amps of current though it's 12mm diameter and 65mm long, I guess i'll find out if I do it.

Ta
            cheers

Comment

A question about solid state vs electro-mechanical oscillator.

solid state usually can usually operate at much higher frequency than its counterpart but are there any other advantages?

With the SSG there is less waste of the magnetic energy as it is used to power a motor but are we putting more power in to do that?

I would like your thoughts guys or should i make this a new thread?

Comment

The answer is Yes most definately, this was proved by SMW1998a, when he released a pulse generator circuit for SSG's, so they could be operated without the rotor spinning.. I built one and it reduced the input by about 15-20%. But I don't really know if it is such an advantage the charging seemed the same and the output so, maybe if the wheel is not used for mechanical power then SS is better. I was using mine both ways at different time's because I had fan blades on it which I didn't need in winter. But now I have a bearing/hub problem, which was bound to happen after a few million revolutions.

I think SMW1998a made a thread, but I can't remember the title.

Results of my viability test were inconclusive. Seems much the same done both ways if the recovery is properly utilised.

Cheers

Comment

If i understand your reply correctly.

The charge rate was proportional to the input power with both circuits set up for optimum performance. Did this include the mechanical energy ?

with the tests I did an SSG could give 97% charge plus 20 to 30% mechanical. would a solid state produce 120 to 130% charge?

Now we add the charging with the tesla type battery setup. My first tests show that the device can run much longer per set of batteries. I haven't done all the measuring required on this test as it takes a very long time.

Comment

with the tests I did an SSG could give 97% charge plus 20 to 30% mechanical. would a solid state produce 120 to 130% charge?
                    Hi mbrownn, No I don't think it would, I didn't really do any accurate measurements. What I did was using the rotor I got the SSG running at one pulse per pass at least current draw, I measured the frequency then I switched it off, stopped the rotor, then set the pulse generator to exactly the sweet spot frequency and connect the pulse generator then use it solid state at the same base resistance, charging seemed to be the same but less input, not sure if I actually measured the output but it seemed to charge much the same.

The pulse generator just applied a very narrow pulse to the base at the same frequency as the rotor.

I am hesitant to dismiss the rotor though because I like to watch things that spin around. And it is usefull.

Cheers

Comment

I tend not to do a full measuring routine except when it is something I am going to post and I want to be certain of the figures.

I did it with the Imhotep fan and got a COP 0f 1.2 to 1.4 with a margin of error of not more than 10%.

I think I need to do it with the tesla battery setup and see if there is a measurable improvement but am reluctant because of the time involved

I do think that the magnetism is an aspect of the free energy because when you close the magnetic circuit to increase torque, some of the radiant disappears.

Comment

Let me remind you of this circuit:

I think the second one, the modified one, is an interesting circuit,
                        and a kind of merge between TS and SSG.

/Hob
                        Hi nilrehob Ive been testing your circuit and so far I'm quite impressed. A battery that would not rise to more than 12.3v in one week has risen to 13.68 in 3 hours. I expected that the desulfation capabilities might have been reduced but this is not the case, they appear to be enhanced.

Well done

Comment

The second drawing or MSG doesn't work. No positive battery connection to run the circuit. Unless I have it hooked up wrong.

Comment

That's the one I'm running but using the SSG not the self oscillating circuit. Try placing a magnet on the end of the coil and then shorting the junction of L2 and R1 to the positive on the source, just a quick on off, that might get it oscillating.

Comment

My battery is up to 14.4 now, I' m very impressed

I have lots more difficult batteries to try it on

Comment

Got it working my mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X