• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theremart
    replied
    Re: #7

Originally posted by FRC View Post
    The trigger signal is very small that I think you are trying to recover. Take a
    look at Tesla's Impulse technology #7 Energy From the Vacuum. John B. shows
    how to get more radiant energy recovered from the circuit. I could be wrong
    about your approach.

FRC
    My experience when I tried this was that when you add the coil the charge rate goes down to the charging battery. It is true that you do not add anymore input to the system, however... adding the coil takes from the output to the charging battery. That is what I saw in the video as well, as Bedini removed the coil to get the charge rate up. I am not sure of what the value of adding multiple coils with bridge rectifiers is ?!?!

The most value I got out of the video was watching Bedini turn the window motor into a monopole and the tuning method he used in selecting the best resistor for the best charge.

Leave a comment:

• FRC
    replied
    Jetigs and Farmhand

The trigger signal is very small that I think you are trying to recover. Take a
    look at Tesla's Impulse technology #7 Energy From the Vacuum. John B. shows
    how to get more radiant energy recovered from the circuit. I could be wrong
    about your approach.

FRC

Leave a comment:

• Farmhand
    replied
    Hi Jetijs, I like that idea, and i see no reason why it wont work, I will try it with a 12 volt #1 source battery and a 6 volt #2 source battery.

And as it so happens there is a "coil" or "load" in between the batteries, so it is a tesla switch type arrangement if you ask me.

Anyway i'll report back in a few hours what happens, i'll try it now.

First result !

OK it didn't take hours to see it works but there is a problem with the way I did it, without using "series to parallel" my current draw was reduced to a very small amount from 65 Ma to 8 Ma which of course will not charge the charge battery, I don't have time at the moment, but I will investigate this for use with my battery powered SSG's by way of the method suggested by Jetijs.

Seems to make a lot of sense and I for one will not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Thanks Jetijs
    Last edited by Farmhand; 01-16-2011, 03:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FRC
    replied
    Advanced SSG

The thread is "Bedini Solid State" I was hoping someone would discuss the
    advanced SSG kit circuit from r-charge which can switch from mechanical wheel to solid state operation. I have the kit, but have been afraid to attempt it after burning up the transistors on the SSG fan kit. I was hoping to make a more basic SSG first then try it.

FRC

Leave a comment:

• Jbignes5
    replied
    Yes thats the key point!

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
    Shouldn't a coil exist between input and output negative terminal to be called as tesla switch?

You are absolutely right here Sucahyo...

Matching the load ohms to the resistive ohms of the transformer is key to a system that will run with little drag on the powering circuit.

Leave a comment:

• mbrownn
    replied
    Hmmm I like the concept, I will test this

Leave a comment:

• sucahyo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetijs View Post

I have not tested it yet. What do you think about that?
    Thanks,
    Jetijs
    Shouldn't a coil exist between input and output negative terminal to be called as tesla switch?

Leave a comment:

• captainpecan
    replied
    I've been working on similar configuration, but not solid state. There are some key differences between what I've done and what your schematic shows, but one thing I noticed that may sort of backup what seph is saying is the power of those flyback spikes. You wouldn't think that spike would change much, but when in a tesla switch configuration, even though it may be the same 12v potential, it really appears to drop the intensity quite a bit as apposed to just shorting out one battery for a split second and collecting the spike. I'm far from a pro at this, but when I did it, it really appeared that what I gained by recycling the energy into another battery using the tesla switch, I lost from the flyback intensity of the spike. Maybe you will have better luck, just wanted to ad my 2 cents. Sure looks great on paper though...

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Hi Seph
    What do you mean with bad results? Did the battery banks discharge too fast? Did it start oscillate at all? What solid state circuit did you use, the same as in my post with the separate charging winding on the coil or perhaps such one? :
    The circuit I used is similar to the one you posted minus the 10k resistor and I used a 10k where you have an 18k.

I wouldn't really say bad results... just I saw no benefit from the configuration... the circuit operated just like it was running off 12v and didnt extend the run time.

Leave a comment:

• gmeat
    replied
    Hello.
    We all know the basics of Bedini technology. We put current through the coil, then interrupt the current flow and redirect the inductive spike to another battery. These circuits are very efficient. The circuit discharges one battery and recharges another battery at almost 1:1 ratio. The thing is that when we charge the coil, current flows from one battery terminal to another and this energy can not be recovered. We get almost the same amount out of the inductive spike, but still, the energy used for charging the coil is lost. So What if we could recycle that energy? What if instead of current flowing to the battery ground, it would flow to the positive terminal of another battery? This way in theory we would only lose a small amount of energy in circuit losses, but recycle most of it and still get the extra inductive spike energy. We could use two batteries in series on the input and two batteries in parallel on the output with all the minus terminals connected together. And then, when the source battery bank gets discharged, we could just swap the batteries around. Here is a basic circuit that illustrates my point:

Thanks,
    Jetijs

Hi Jetijs,

I wonder if it might be worth switching the 2 charging batteries by means of maybe a DPDT relay between the 2 modes of charging,Another words switch your 2 bottom left batteries in your diagram from being charged in a Tesla fashion to being charged in a Bedini radiant spike fashion like the battery in the top right of your diagram.Ah,just a thought anyways.Keep up the good work and I'm hoping all goes well with your new motor build

-Gary

Leave a comment:

• Jetijs
    replied
    Hi Seph
    What do you mean with bad results? Did the battery banks discharge too fast? Did it start oscillate at all? What solid state circuit did you use, the same as in my post with the separate charging winding on the coil or perhaps such one? :

Leave a comment:

• gyula
    replied
    Hi Jetijs,

I do not think you can gain any benefit from circuit like that. The resultant voltage difference of 12V (from the 4 left hand side battery left) will supply the current and the circuit will consume it just like in case of one supply battery. That is what I think.

Regards, Gyula

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Hi Jetijs,

I have tried that configuration, but unfortunatly didn't get any positive results from it. but perhaps there is a key frequency range I just didn't hit.

Try it for yourself

Leave a comment:

• Bedini solid state oscillator and Tesla switch combination

Hello.
    We all know the basics of Bedini technology. We put current through the coil, then interrupt the current flow and redirect the inductive spike to another battery. These circuits are very efficient. The circuit discharges one battery and recharges another battery at almost 1:1 ratio. The thing is that when we charge the coil, current flows from one battery terminal to another and this energy can not be recovered. We get almost the same amount out of the inductive spike, but still, the energy used for charging the coil is lost. So What if we could recycle that energy? What if instead of current flowing to the battery ground, it would flow to the positive terminal of another battery? This way in theory we would only lose a small amount of energy in circuit losses, but recycle most of it and still get the extra inductive spike energy. We could use two batteries in series on the input and two batteries in parallel on the output with all the minus terminals connected together. And then, when the source battery bank gets discharged, we could just swap the batteries around. Here is a basic circuit that illustrates my point:

Thanks,
    Jetijs
Working...
X