John Bedini Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bedini Course

Thanks to Rick, the Mono pole and energetic forums.
    John Bedini Technology (PDF) - updated November 21 2008
    Panacea University

Also Sep's relay idea and the new 4 pole rotor are going in there with many more updates. We have sent one of the Fan kits Rick does to France to get a faculty test done, we are doing an independent one here for the course.
    Tesla switch course is almost ready..Matt has got some interesting results,

Most of the great work hidden in threads here has been summarized in the document written by you guys, now thing is, we have an R and D section so all the stuff people are doing , like experimentation ETC can still be found in one place and not hidden in OU forums here and else where

Amazing work guys. added in our Fan kit tests too.

Ash

wow ash, do you ever quit? Bloody energizer bunny.....
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

I know, bloody good document!!
      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Ren ,dambit, blokes you you make me work over time LOL

Comment

you dont want to know whats in the works then mate Say goodbye to sleep for a week
          "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

I forgot to mention LIDMOTOR , Imhotep ,SHIVA and ALL that working COLLECTIVELY on this material, that's the key and what the powers that be don't want.
            All you guys working together are immortal. I am honored to support you all.

Ash
            Last edited by ashtweth; 11-29-2008, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Amazing stuff. I just started to look at the PDF for the Bedini motor... Really really good.

Thanks.

Comment

learning to post awesome

newbie here greatest pdf i ve ever seen bart

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
                  I know, bloody good document!!
                  Dambit I agree more info than one can use in a day.P.S. Love your vids Cheers Spodie Odie

Comment

Working...
                  X