Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonant mode Bedini SG with switch

Have tried this?

Build an bedini sg , put it in resonant mode (coil sound), and cut off the energy at the moment that aren`t magnets inside the coil.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1225467238
    Attached Files

Original bedini idea:

If we add potential alone, without the mass flow, to a system of oscillating charged particles, we add "physical energy" in the entire charged particle system.

That is, a magnet passing inside a coil, when the coil is self oscillating in resonant mode, but the radiant energy production diminishes when the magnet is far away, but one can make a switch in order to diminish the energy consumption.

Comment

Hi Wizzard,

I can get my latest coil to self resonate and efficiently charge a battery just by putting a 12V car indicator LED bulb in place of the pot. And the battery I am charging isn't small. It's 130 Ah. It's getting better as the battery is still being conditioned.

The base resistors on the circuits are 100 ohms and the coil has five power windings and one trigger. The radient output visible on the scope isn't quite as much as in normal mode, but it is still enough to do the job. Also an interestiong observation I have made, is that when running in normal mode this coil can not charge a battery of this size. When it is in oscillation it can and does. Also I don't need the magnets at all, just flicking the on switch gets it going.

Cheers,

Steve.
      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by darkwizard View Post
        Have tried this?

Build an bedini sg , put it in resonant mode (coil sound), and cut off the energy at the moment that aren`t magnets inside the coil.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1225467238
        Interesting idea Darkwizard. It reminds me somewhat of the bipolar circuit which isolates the power windings when off, except that you are using a mosfet timed with the reed switch.

By "1H" on your schematic you mean your coils inductance is 1 henry? Thats a rather large coil there if so....

You may or may not have considered this, but the mosfets usually have a reverse voltage diode integral to protect them. Perhaps yours doesnt if its a Jfet or something, but it will most likely have one. This, IMO, could be a little bit of a pain, as it would direct transients away from the recovery coil in the conventional manner regardless of whether the Fet is closed or open (that diode is always there, being connected to Drain and Source. You could negate the internal diode with another facing the opposite way quite easily, off the source leg, a nice fast one, perhaps UF 4007. Be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

And your recovery coil being separate but sharing a common core is another interesting change. You have a little LC circuit there without the charging battery attached...
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

In my setup i used a PNP instead of a mosfet, like B-Cole original idea, but the main difference is the time of the power pulse, i want to power the system only when the magnet is inside the coil , and at this moment the coil resonates with the "magnet inside the coil".

Comment

Originally posted by darkwizard View Post
            In my setup i used a PNP instead of a mosfet, like B-Cole original idea, but the main difference is the time of the power pulse, i want to power the system only when the magnet is inside the coil , and at this moment the coil resonates with the "magnet inside the coil".
            Ok. Do you mean when the magnet is ALIGNED with the coil? Or are you actually implying that you place a magnet "INSIDE the coil?"

From my understanding the Bipolar JB/RC circuit does exactly this, isolating the power winding from the source until its time of triggering. Thus the system is only powered when it is triggered, and the battery is disconnected from the power winding all other times.
            "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

REN

When the coil is resonanting , is self-oscillating, the coil is self-triggering, everytime, but my idea is: Turn on the power switch only when the magnet is Aligned with the coil, inside the coil, and the self triggering only appears whenthe magnet is aligned with the coil. When the magnet "disappears" , and isn`t aligned with the coil, let turn off the power switch, until the magnet come again.

In the BEDINI SG WHEEL the virtual south appears when no magnet is aligned with the coil, at this time when the coil is self-triggering , the switch must turn off the power.

In other words, turn off the power when the magnet is not inside the coil.

Comment

What would be the point, surely it would be better to have the coil self-oscillating the whole time. Then you can do away with the magnets all together.

Comment

Note: The magnets on the wheel, are especial, they do some functions on the coil. In order to do negentropy, less power consumption, more power generation.

Losses on a system, review this topic. Ohm losses, Energy generation.

Comment

The magnets do the real trick, because when you have a resonating system with a coil you loose the energy in many forms, you increase the voltage, but you loose energy.

The magnets prepares the electrons in the coil , supplying virtual photons, to the electrons in order to diminish the looses on the system, and overpotentialize the electrons.

Comment

Thats all, the voltage elevators , can do nothing nothing, but increase the FEM in the system but the energy is lost in the same form, nothing but a magnet is the answer, the magnet pulse and the radiant pulse do the real trick.

Comment

With my coils (in self-oscillation), I have noticed that the magnets only make them louder, more intence I guess. I have not observed any performance increase though. I understand about using less power by switching.

Comment

Usethe magnets on the wheel , the coil in self-triggering mode, the switch off, thats all, remember, a magnet is a pure potential massless flow when this hits hardly the coil in self triggering resonant mode, the real energy will show up.

Comment

So you mean, just place the magnets in front of each coil, not rotating. Mind you, when my coils are oscillating the wheel wont turn anyway.

Comment

Bedini has showed up the Big Wheel Sg, all the coils are in resonating mode, and the wheel turns. Hit the resonating coil with a magnet, thats all.

Comment

Working...
                              X