Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Stage Inductance and the Bedini Monopole

Hi Everyone,

I have been experimenting for several weeks on what I term as Two Stage Inductance... I have mentioned it in a few other threads but decided to write up what I have learnt so far.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-15-2008, 08:25 PM.
    "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
    Nikola Tesla

Is the pdf working for anyone? I can't open it for some reason... might just be my computer...

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

pdf works fine

Works perfect Seph!

Thanks for making that available for everyone!
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Second attempt

Edit : ah, ok! Thanks Aaron!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-15-2008, 09:15 PM. Reason: Poor shpelling, poor gramah... all corrected

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
          Second attempt

Edit : ah, ok! Thanks Aaron!
          Great work Sep!!

There a small typo at page 2, W = IV should be W = VI

Best Regards,
          Eric

Comment

Thanks Eric... correction has been made!

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by EgmQC View Post
              Great work Sep!!

There a small typo at page 2, W = IV should be W = VI

Best Regards,
              Eric
              My brain was at off when ive wrote that. i*v or v*i its the same, realy sorry.
              Anyway , great work again Sep!!!!!

Eric

Comment

lol... yeah, same thing really, but I think you are right that traditionally it is presented as W = VI

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Thanks Seph ill forward to John and Rick to show them the energetic forums engineers are geniuses hot on the trail
                  Thx man!!

Comment

Nice paper Seph. It's interesting that you got more work from this approach than from a standard SG circuit--I wonder what would happen if you had more mass on your rotor. Would it turn at the same RPM? If so, then that would be something as more mass = more momentum.

I'll have to check my notes, but I think that my quintfilar machine had higher RPM with a more massive rotor.

Comment

Diagram

Sweet Man!

I would like to run some experiments with your configuration. Can you post a diagram of the other 2 configurations with recovery coils?

P.S. Would like to hear from John or Peter and their thoughts on this set up, how about it guys?

Thanks to All involved!!

Comment

Glad everyone likes it

I don't know if it is an improvement over a 1 to 1 design, but it has interesting effects that I am still studying

I would like to add a third coil identical to the other two as every time I add a seperate coil amp draw goes down which is the opposite to what normally happens. I have tried up to three bifilar coils but haven't tried three quadfilar coils yet. I would like to see how far it can be taken.

The schematic is pretty simple... just like a step up transformer. (sorry the diagram is so crude but you get the idea)

View image: 2stageind.jpg

It produces the same waveforms as the schematic I posted in the pdf but is more electrically efficient.

I should add that these are Litzed Coils about 500-600 turns. And don't bother trying to get it to work with a bridge rectifier It either won't run or will run poorly because of the counter magnetic field and will consume a ridiculous amount of amps!

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Two Stage Inductance and the Bedini Monopole

hi Seph

how are ya?

interesting developments with my switched-charge, cap-to-cap test results, since you were last in touch:

waveform measurements from a series resistive load confirm that the amount of energy converted by the load whilst charging the output cap is equal to the amount of energy which gets stored in the output cap

also confirmed that it's possible to recover that final stored energy from the cap and use it in the load

this has confirmed my original calulations which showed that it is possible for such a circuit to convert more energy output than was used from the input cap

latest test results show efficiencies over 140% for output energy into the resistive load compared to energy taken from the input cap

i've also found the likely source of the overunity behaviour - flyback energy from inductor measures > 100% of input

latest results now posted on my website:
                          Doc Ringwood's 'Free Energy' page

select 'Latest'>>'Flyback Energy gain (5th Oct '08)'

you're closer to energy overunity on your Bedini SS than you may think

cheers
                          sandy

Comment

Quick update...

Added the third coil last night. Unfortunatly it was significantly smaller than my other two coils and their individual inductance ended up fighting with each other too much so I reduced the size of the other two coils to the same length of wire as the new one. It has improved it alot, but I need to get an LC meter to precisely match the inductance.

RPM is now over 5000 and amp draw is currently 270ma. The pulse width is now so narrow that it is a nightmare to tune! I have swapped the 1k pot with a 500ohm pot, but I think I will get a 25 ohm pot to tune it better. The balance needs to be perfect. If it isn't set just right then it accelerates and then stalls as the flyback exceeds TDC of the scalar south and starts repelling the incoming magnet, then accelerates agian, then stalls again, etc.

I am sure the RPM could be alot higher, but the recovery winding is now acting as a generator coil as well. It is capturing some of the induced voltage from the rotor magnets, so some of the kinetic is going back to electrical but this puts drag on the rotor as well.

Anyway, still lots of work to be done but I'll keep you posted

hi Seph

how are ya?

interesting developments with my switched-charge, cap-to-cap test results, since you were last in touch:

waveform measurements from a series resistive load confirm that the amount of energy converted by the load whilst charging the output cap is equal to the amount of energy which gets stored in the output cap

also confirmed that it's possible to recover that final stored energy from the cap and use it in the load

this has confirmed my original calulations which showed that it is possible for such a circuit to convert more energy output than was used from the input cap

latest test results show efficiencies over 140% for output energy into the resistive load compared to energy taken from the input cap

i've also found the likely source of the overunity behaviour - flyback energy from inductor measures > 100% of input

latest results now posted on my website:
                            Doc Ringwood's 'Free Energy' page

select 'Latest'>>'Flyback Energy gain (5th Oct '08)'

you're closer to energy overunity on your Bedini SS than you may think

cheers
                            sandy

Hi Sandy, Thanks for the update on your experimetns and sorry for not replying sooner but perhaps this topic should be under the "conservation of charge violated?" thread? Unfortunatly I don't really have time for any other experiments but there is LOADS I still want to do. Have to be disciplined and stay focused.

I'll definately be looking more into your circuits!
                            Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-11-2008, 07:44 PM. Reason: wrong amp draw

Nikola Tesla

Comment

whoops... meant 270ma, not 370! lol

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                              X