The first Bedini Motor and Rodin Coil Combnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first Bedini Motor and Rodin Coil Combnation

I want to do this experiment by connecting my bedini motor with a rodin coil. If you can haven't heard of the rodin coil here is a link to information on the revolutionary coil.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&emb=0&start=0

Think is RodinAerodynamics.org - Marko Rodin - Rodin Coil

I'll be very grateful with feedback and plus you guys can also experiment with this coil. It is able to tip into zero-point energy that you never seen before and math is probably new to you but can be as simple for a 5th grader
    Last edited by Runnningrage; 09-23-2008, 06:14 AM.

Originally posted by Runnningrage View Post
    I want to do this experiment by connecting my bedini motor with a rodin coil. If you can haven't heard of the rodin coil here is a link to information on the revolutionary coil.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&emb=0&start=0

Think is RodinAerodynamics.org - Marko Rodin - Rodin Coil

I'll be very grateful with feedback and plus you guys can also experiment with this coil. It is able to tip into zero-point energy that you never seen before and math is probably new to you but can be as simple for a 5th grader
    Hi Runnningrage,

Such a novel idea.
    Thanks for posting the vid and do please share any results you find.

cheers
    “If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
    I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.” ~ Nicola Tesla

Comment

the main problem is that there isn't a significant magnetic field on the outside of a toroid like there is on a solenoid so simply substituting the bifilar coil with a rodin coil will not work. But you might find these interesting:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...g-magnets.html

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

http://www.gn0sis.com/images/fbfiles.../windowtpu.wmv
      "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

Going big or Go Home Im going for levitation

I not going to use my rodin coil as the trigger coil only to power the by the bedini motor because Macko Rodin said he design the coil to use pulse DC. Plus if you guy heard of ion propulsion because that is what im going to shoot inside the center to get lift.

Comment

What I mean is the magnetic field that normally propels the magnets on a solenoid is held almost entirely inside the toroid. There is no north or south pole.

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

[QUOTE=Sephiroth;30124]the main problem is that there isn't a significant magnetic field on the outside of a toroid like there is on a solenoid so simply substituting the bifilar coil with a rodin coil will not work. But you might find these interesting:
            /QUOTE]

Hi,

May I show you a link where you can find weird / unusual thoughts on fields that are outside of a toroid core, here: SCIENCE HOBBYIST: Right Angle Circuitry Its Fig.11 and downwards is especially interesting. For the iron core that can be curved / bended, insulated iron wires (garden wires) that are led close parallel to each other i.e. bunched could be used.

It is not B but A field. You may have known about it then sorry for this buzz.

rgds, Gyula

Comment

Hi gyula,

I know a bit about the A field that link I posted earlier to Overunity is an interesting thread. Need to look more into it though so thanks for the link

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Yes i agreed but im going for propulsion rather charging battery

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                What I mean is the magnetic field that normally propels the magnets on a solenoid is held almost entirely inside the toroid. There is no north or south pole.
                I understand that magnetic field will repel the magnets one way. The special part of about the rodin coil it create a powerful vortex around which it surround itself inside a vacuum effect.

Can anyone say UFO I thinking of creating EHD thruster to shoot postive or negative charger ion direct into the vortex that will increase velocity to the ion.
                Last edited by Runnningrage; 10-16-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

the thing i'm most interested in is that the Rodin Coil can supposedly reproduce sound without a diaphragm. I'd love to test this, but I've got a bit too much on my plate right now as it is.

Comment

Bedini Motor tests are currently being done with various Rodin Coil configurations. See post here:
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post63462

Comment

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
                      the thing i'm most interested in is that the Rodin Coil can supposedly reproduce sound without a diaphragm. I'd love to test this, but I've got a bit too much on my plate right now as it is.
                      it works. Though unsure which is producing the sound: magnet or coiled wire.

YouTube - Rodin Coil Effects 3 - Music Speaker

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                        the main problem is that there isn't a significant magnetic field on the outside of a toroid like there is on a solenoid so simply substituting the bifilar coil with a rodin coil will not work.
                        It works!

OKAY so I've done some further testing with rodin coil as bedini's primary.
                        Man, weird stuff happening. Burnt out my 4242 transistor while listening to the coil sing and pulse.

So I replaced with a 2sc5353. heh. Put the regular bedini coil back on and
                        works like a charm! Cap charge goes up to 67V and stays there.

After figuring out how, I can now get better rotation on the rodin coil
                        alone than I do with the regular bedini coil alone. Now working with a 36V
                        power supply, my 5/8 magnet goes faster than the 1inch, and charges the cap up to around 140V while the 1inch tops around 94V.

So: the Rcoil can replace a bedini primary, and uses less wire and has
                        better effect (in my setup at least).

Next, I attached my bedini primary's A1 & A2 wires normally, and used my
                        Rodin coil as the B1 & B2 wires in the bedini circuit. It worked.
                        Switching around and using Rodin coil as A1 and A2, and the bedini's B1 & B2
                        normally, also worked! I achieved magnet rotation both ways, again with
                        better effect than my standard bedini primary alone.

Finally, I used my 18AWG rodin coil as the bedini A1-A2 coil, and the 24AWG
                        rodin coil as the bedini B1-B2 coil. This also achieved magnet rotation,
                        quite nicely. It was interesting to note that I had the 18AWG on the
                        bottom, the magnet container resting on it, and the 24AWG on top of that -
                        and as I raised the 24AWG coil upwards, the magnet's rotation sped up, up to
                        a point where two inches or so separated the coils.

That's it for now. I'll get some video when I can, but won't be for a
                        couple days I think.

Comment

Bedini SSG using Rodin Coil as bifilar

a quick video showing proof-of-concept that bedini SSG will run with rodin coil as its primary bifilar coil:

YouTube - Bedini SSG with Rodin Coil primary

No measurements were done, but I can "hear" it working better than when I use my standard bifilar coil on the bedini circuit.

Comment

Working...
                          X