Self Running Bedini SG Circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voltage spike

i am able to get a push bike head lamp 6 volt 4 oams to burn out very quickly with this pulse of very high volts and about 1 amp if i put the globe in the place of the charge battery

Comment

welding rods

try stroking them with a strong permanent magnet and see if you can magnetise them
      then do the same with transformer laminations

Comment

regarding timing

the read switch is only to be used to flip and flop a relay" 6pin 2 state "from onebattery to the other the timing of firing will be done from the trigger coil of each indivual coil therby getting full benifit of passing magnet pluss collaps of electrical field thats why i am not changing any thing except to where the voltage spike goes and where the drive power is coming from the read switch flip flop circuit will controle the relay which can be powered from an independant sorce so if overunity exists motor will self run while eventually over charging the batteries????????? sorry if my earler reply didnt make this clear

Comment

its running

i went and used the K.I.S.S principal
          every thing the same as ssg motor
          swapping batteries around every 1 sec
          using inderpendant circuit timer driving relay 2 position 12 pin
          so far no voltage change after 1 hour of running

Comment

still running

8 hours later
            voltage in accumulator "A" no change 13.1 volts
            voltage in accumulator "B" droped by 0.1 volts to 10.0 volts
            I guess I need to run caps now or it could run for a very long time

Comment

Capacitors

Sounding good, perhaps switching batteries / caps slower than one second to see if better / worse at self running.

Whatever caps you decide to use, fill one up and see how it's charge drops naturally over time and take that into account?

Thanks for sharing
              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

not possible

i used 33 000 micro farad caps
                charged from power sorce via diode through resistor
                so they were constantly trickel charged at a slower rate than what was being used/recycled
                initially charged to full voltage of power sauce "then trickled"
                i had things set pritty well i could watch analog volt meters slowly rise and
                fall the fall always slightley greater each time
                "the natural discharge time of caps was so long it is irrevelant to this expirement "
                i changed the cycle time of "charge discharge" from
                as fast as the relays could cope
                to around 2 seckonds
                still caps disapated there charge in similar rate of time
                then drove wheal over speed 'external power sorce same resault
                so then set coil to self ossilate same thing
                the power that is available to be generated from another coil on wheal is only enough to power 2 leds even if you feed this back to caps it is never enough to self run
                the earlier odd resaults i was getting was due to poor calibration of volt meters
                THIS MOTOR ALTHOUGH EFFICIENT DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE A COLLECTOR OF SO CALLED RADIENT ENERGY I REMAIN A SCEPTIC
                NB coil 633 turns of .6 and 0.9mm not twisted but wound on lathe set to pitch of 1.5 mm
                core made from transformer laminates available in any good old microwave
                the rest of moter same as basic plans
                push bike wheal mounted flat making it more diverse
                this remains nothing more than a good educational experiment

Comment

self running oscillator

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  This thread is for any Bedini SG circuits that are modified to self run....or at least attempts to self run.
                  My old youtube link in post #2 here is no longer valid.

Here is the updated link:
                  YouTube - Self Running Bedini Oscillator
                  of a self powered oscillator
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

multiple coil bedini

does anyone know how to hook up multiple coils on the bedini ssg? I hooked up a second coil last nite with the same circuit as the first and I think it blew my transistors after about 10 minutes of running. the transistors were 2n3055s. also should I have not used the trigger on the second cicuit? If not, what will I exclude from the cicuit? Thanks

Comment

Hi Vissie,

Nice to see you on this thread, but isn't it for Bedini self-runners?

Anyhoo, I've messed around a lot with them. I did get one to run for an ectended period of time a couple of years back, but my commutation was crap. It was the same circuit Jetijs post on page 1.

Golden rules for back-popping batteries:

1. The timing must be perfect to get the HV spike from the generator coil.
                      2. The spike must be sent to a capacitor to convert the negative energy to positive.
                      3. The cap must be dumped when the SSG is off, right off.

I'll subscribe to this thread to see how it goes. I may return to another self-runner soon, I just came up with a couple of ideas I want to try. Gotta do something else besides Tesla Switches.

John K.
                      http://teslagenx.com

Comment

negative lead output batty back to positive of run battery?

has anyone the normal sg cirquit in selfosscilation the output trough a voltage doubler (2x220vdc 680uf and 2 Big diodes) into a big cap(bank) and this goes to the secondary battery pulsed by a selfossilating relay style capdump12v(the one on youtube , it was someone from this forum) but when i connect the - from the 2e batty and connect it to to run battery'S + intresting things happend.. sorry for short and crappy discription,my phone is semi smashed.. i only found out today but for what ive seen the runbatt went down much slower AND chargebatt charged quicker.. am i harming the battrries this way? Since the + of the runbatt is the - of the charge batt it doesnt short so i think ?

Comment

Working...
                        X