Bedini SSG Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ground rods

With the ground rod, the one that we have put to the + on the charging battery isn't really a "ground" since it has a diode so the positive potential moves from the rod to the charging battery.

On some of John's diagrams, he shows a real earth ground...neg of input battery to a literal earth ground.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      With the ground rod, the one that we have put to the + on the charging battery isn't really a "ground" since it has a diode so the positive potential moves from the rod to the charging battery.

On some of John's diagrams, he shows a real earth ground...neg of input battery to a literal earth ground.
      Very intertesting Aaron,
      can i use the water pipes to my house at a ground and could i also use this as a positive potential rod?
      Am i going down the wrong road but if some how you can make the positive potential oscillate would this increase the potential?
      Been working on a fan bedini motor and im i crazy but i can feel it hear it wahtever when its oscillating i can really tune in to it.is this just or anyone else do this?
      so many queastion so little time.

Comment

RE: ground.

Good point Aaron yours is a different method.

I understand people have different results with this at different locations with the ground and diode...
        See my experiments here...
        http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Wow

Hi Guys,

You guys have got to try putting a small universal motor on the back end of an SSG.I tried this with a hoover vacuum motor and talk about ZOOM had to be many thousand rpms pulling just under 1.2 amps & my cap reads a high of 16 volts at the back end of SSG .

P.S. I found out this setup doesnt work without my bifilar coil on the trigger side of the circuit.
          -Gary
          Last edited by gmeat; 06-01-2008, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Earth Rods

You could use water pipes probably as the regular ground.

I use galvanized steel rod for the ground rod negative for grounding the SG circuit to the earth...(no diode at all, just like John's schematics). Then use copper for the rod with the diode. Now you have an earth battery. You can use plates or rods or any other method. If multi-cell, use the neg as the earth ground negative and use the positive terminal of the earth battery as the connection with diode to charging battery +. This is the first time I ever described this out in the open.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Reply to Mart

Hi Mart,

Regarding your question as to why I chose 180 degrees as the temperature for water storage in the 50 gallon tank, and for circulating through my boiler's heat exchanger - the answer is really quite simple. My boiler's control unit is set for a burner cutoff when the boiler's water temperature reaches 180 F degrees. As the burner shuts off, the circulator pump begins pumping the hot water through each of the zone valves that have a thermostat calling for heat. When the temperature of the water in the boiler reaches 155 degrees, the circulator pump shuts off and the oil burner kicks in to regenerate hot water for another cycle. So you see, if my hydrosonic pump maintains the storage water at 180 degrees then my oil burner will never run. Even if domestic hot water use (for showering, laundry, dishwasher) drops the supply temperature by 24 degrees, the burner will not start. In actual practice, I may heat the storage water to as much as 200 degrees and/or may use a 100 gallon storage tank. That all depends upon the output I am actually able to realize from the hydrosonic pump.

As to your questions about earth rods, Aaron is right on the money with what he is saying and has a lot of knowledge and experience with this. In simple terms, Nature has given us a huge capacitor with unlimited potential. The ionospere is the positive "plate" of the capacitor, the earth is the negative plate, and our atmosphere is the electric field, or storage area of the capacitor's charge. Benjamin Franklin understood this electric field after his 1752 kite experiments, some 67 years before Nikola Tesla was born. And Tesla was fully aware of the earth/atmosphere/ionosphere capacitive relationship. As Aaron can tell you, a 12 volt automobile battery can be fully charged within 48 hours simply by connecting the battery between a suitable earth ground point and a 200 foot atmosheric run of common insulated TV antenna wire. How's that for a low cost battery charger? So you see, all the things we are talking about can be summed together to give us a super-efficient system that can fulfill all our energy requirements. If you want to add in a solid state battery charger, or go 100% solid state, there is plenty of great information given in the energetic forum threads for doing just that. Also check out http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter5.pdf and start reading at the bottom of page 5. Several Tesla Switch circuits and modifications are shown and explained. And let's not forget the 1984 Ronald Brandt/John Bedini "cigar box" Tesla Switch device, which was probably the first successful demonstration of the Tesla Switch concept.

I think that the most important factor in determining where one should start, in choosing the device or devices that are most logical for our particular energy system, is the end results that we want to achieve. And whatever the decision, this is a great place to find people who have the knowledge, experience, and willingness to help us realize our goals. We all need to share what we know, and what we learn, with all who earnestly seek this knowledge. Times are tough, and getting worse. I just hope that I can make a positive contribution here in return for the kind and generous help that has been given to me. Thank you so much.

Rickoff
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

A couple of things about earth rods/grounds. They work for both solid state machines and mechanical. I'm not really sure but in radio there is an effect when you tune one radio then tune another the signal gets stronger for both radios. I use the radio analogy alot since these devices to me seem to be nothing more than recievers of cosmic energy. If you think about Moray and Coler as well as Tesla's method of conversion you see that reception is common.
                I'm working on a solid state version based on the Tesla switch, Scalar wave battery charger. Frequency is everything at this point. The faster I go the better the effect. I will post my schematics if anyone is interested.

Comment

Reply to Chip Shorter

Yes, by all means post your schematics and functional details. I have seen Bedini's circuit diagrams for his Scalar Wave Battery charger and Scalar Wave Controller, and they look very good. I am guessing that is what you started from. It would be very interesting, though, to see the actual components, layout, and operational notes for your particular setup. I for one would love to add this type of circuit to my overall system, and use a Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor as the load placed across it. Thanks so much for offering your contribution to the effort.
                  "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Reply to Gmeat

Funny that you should mention the vacuum cleaner motor. I just replaced the motor last week in an older Eureka vacuum that I use at my cottage, because the bearings were shot. A new motor cost me $65 at the local vac shop, which is much less than the cost of a new vacuum cleaner. I tested the motor before assembling it in the Eureka vac, and as you say - it really revs up! It made me think that those high revs could certainly prove useful when combined with an SSG to perhaps drive a tesla turbine, or some other high speed device. What are your thoughts as to possible uses that you intend to explore? Could you show us a picture, or diagram, of the actual hookup you used with your SSG? That would be great.

Thanks for your suggestion, Rickoff

Comment

double radio synergy

Originally posted by Chip Shorter View Post
                      there is an effect when you tune one radio then tune another the signal gets stronger for both radios.
                      This is a very profound concept. Please elaborate if you don't mind.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

RE: Info

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                        Hi Mart,

Regarding your question as to why I chose 180 degrees as the temperature for water storage in the 50 gallon tank, and for circulating through my boiler's heat exchanger - the answer is really quite simple. My boiler's control unit is set for a burner cutoff when the boiler's water temperature reaches 180 F degrees. As the burner shuts off, the circulator pump begins pumping the hot water through each of the zone valves that have a thermostat calling for heat. When the temperature of the water in the boiler reaches 155 degrees, the circulator pump shuts off and the oil burner kicks in to regenerate hot water for another cycle. So you see, if my hydrosonic pump maintains the storage water at 180 degrees then my oil burner will never run. Even if domestic hot water use (for showering, laundry, dishwasher) drops the supply temperature by 24 degrees, the burner will not start. In actual practice, I may heat the storage water to as much as 200 degrees and/or may use a 100 gallon storage tank. That all depends upon the output I am actually able to realize from the hydrosonic pump.

As to your questions about earth rods, Aaron is right on the money with what he is saying and has a lot of knowledge and experience with this. In simple terms, Nature has given us a huge capacitor with unlimited potential. The ionospere is the positive "plate" of the capacitor, the earth is the negative plate, and our atmosphere is the electric field, or storage area of the capacitor's charge. Benjamin Franklin understood this electric field after his 1752 kite experiments, some 67 years before Nikola Tesla was born. And Tesla was fully aware of the earth/atmosphere/ionosphere capacitive relationship. As Aaron can tell you, a 12 volt automobile battery can be fully charged within 48 hours simply by connecting the battery between a suitable earth ground point and a 200 foot atmosheric run of common insulated TV antenna wire. How's that for a low cost battery charger? So you see, all the things we are talking about can be summed together to give us a super-efficient system that can fulfill all our energy requirements. If you want to add in a solid state battery charger, or go 100% solid state, there is plenty of great information given in the energetic forum threads for doing just that. Also check out http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter5.pdf and start reading at the bottom of page 5. Several Tesla Switch circuits and modifications are shown and explained. And let's not forget the 1984 Ronald Brandt/John Bedini "cigar box" Tesla Switch device, which was probably the first successful demonstration of the Tesla Switch concept.

I think that the most important factor in determining where one should start, in choosing the device or devices that are most logical for our particular energy system, is the end results that we want to achieve. And whatever the decision, this is a great place to find people who have the knowledge, experience, and willingness to help us realize our goals. We all need to share what we know, and what we learn, with all who earnestly seek this knowledge. Times are tough, and getting worse. I just hope that I can make a positive contribution here in return for the kind and generous help that has been given to me. Thank you so much.

Rickoff
                        It sounds like you have done your homework!!

I have looked at the page you referenced, was the first time I saw the "Tesla switch". impressive stuff there.

I have started this journey first buy making a pulse motor, then when I did a google search I found that Bedini had created one, that has got me hooked.

I have a biography of Benjamin Franklin, and I see that Bedini mentions his works as well.

You say that in 48 hours a battery can be charged with said device, have you done this yourself?

Today I hooked up a battery to a copper wire 3 foot long into the ground to the positive with a diode, the other terminal to my water pipes. The voltage went up from 12.62 to 12.66 then down to 12.63. ( about 5 hours ) I pulled it off after that, but I was impressed that it changed that much.

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

This is a very profound concept. Please elaborate if you don't mind.
                          I think its called near field coupling. Essentially the two receivers act like a loosely coupled transformer and cancel out non obligitory waves. Weird stuff. I found this when I was doing research on Lloyd Crump's US patent #2,813,242 and some crystal plans I came across for these Free Power Radios that were driving transistors and charging caps etc. I found it to be different than regenerative or the local oscillator receivers used in supersonic heterodyne radios. Here is a link Nikola Tesla Page, Tesla's power receiver some really cool stuff in and about it.

Given what we know about disruptive discharging and radiant energy and the means on which to achieve the effect (the SSG leading to one of many ways) it could be behind the technology of T.H. Moray and Hans Coler. Essentially these guys built receivers capable of producing some real power. Could they have used this effect to make some sort of oscillator that not only rang itself into oscillation but kept sucking energy through the antenna/ground using similar principles? This is the stuff that keeps me awake at night.

BTW I will post the super charger schematics on a new thread soon.

Comment

Reply to Mart - battery

Originally posted by theremart View Post
                            It sounds like you have done your homework!!

I have looked at the page you referenced, was the first time I saw the "Tesla switch". impressive stuff there.

I have started this journey first buy making a pulse motor, then when I did a google search I found that Bedini had created one, that has got me hooked.

I have a biography of Benjamin Franklin, and I see that Bedini mentions his works as well.

You say that in 48 hours a battery can be charged with said device, have you done this yourself?

Today I hooked up a battery to a copper wire 3 foot long into the ground to the positive with a diode, the other terminal to my water pipes. The voltage went up from 12.62 to 12.66 then down to 12.63. ( about 5 hours ) I pulled it off after that, but I was impressed that it changed that much.
                            Hi Mart, I'm glad that you enjoyed my previously posted reply to you. As to your question, the answer is yes. It actually happened by accident, about 40 years ago, and it might interest you to know the story. My grandfather had a cottage on a lake in eastern Maine (which I still have today) and it is at the bottom of a large hill, many miles from any towns. My younger brother and I used to enjoy listening to the radio at night, long after my parents and grandparents had gone to sleep. We had a small cabin (without electricity), about 100 feet from the cottage, where we listened to a car radio that we hooked up to a car battery and some speakers. We ran wires from the battery to the radio using some lengths that we cut from a big spool of wire that my grandfather had laying around. Reception was very poor without an antenna, so I took the rest of the spooled wire and hooked one end to the antenna connection of the radio. Then I ran the aerial by tossing the spool over several tree branches in a direct line up the hill to gain some height. The length of wire was at least 200 feet, and I'd guess even more. The reception was great! When my grandfather saw the setup, he was impressed at my ingenuity, but said that we should ground the battery negative, and the metal radio case, to an actual ground driven rod to help avoid lightning damage. He gave me an iron rod, some heavy gauge wire, and a grounding clamp, and showed me what to do. We ended up falling asleep with the radio turned down low, and the battery drained overnight. My grandfather said we would be going to his house in town for a couple of days, and that he had a charger that we could bring out to the lake when we returned. He suggested that I should disconnect the positive wire, and the aerial wire, from the radio while we were gone, just as an additional safety precaution in case there was a storm, so I disconnected the wires. My brother had gone trout fishing in the brook alongside the cottage that morning, and didn't know about me disconnecting the wires. He went out to the cabin, before we left to go to town, and turned the radio on. Nothing happened. He saw that there was no wire hooked to the positive post of the battery, so grabbed what he thought was the right wire and attached it. Still nothing, of course, so he switched the radio off and shut the cabin door. Two days later we returned to the lake, and my grandfather was preparing to hook up the battery trickle charger with an extension cord from the cottage. When he saw that the battery positive was still connected, he remarked that I should have disconnected it before we left for town. I said that I had, and then my brother admitted that he had rehooked it. I looked at the wire, and quickly realized he had actually attached the aerial wire to the battery's positive terminal. I took the aerial wire off, connected it to the radio, and reconnected the proper wire to the battery. My grandfather hooked up the charger, which had a charge indicator needle built in, and the needle quickly rose into the green "full charge" area. He said, "What the heck is going on with this?," and tapped the meter with his finger, thinking the dial had stuck in the green position. It stayed there. He disconnected the charger and the needle fell to zero. He connected and disconnected the charger several more times with the same results, then told me to try the radio. I turned the radio on, and it worked fine. There had been a thunderstorm the day before we returned, but our neighbor said it never came within 5 miles of the lake. My gandfather theorized that perhaps enough static electricity had entered the aerial wire to charge the battery, and of course that was a pretty good guess. He said we were lucky that the battery did not explode, and rigged up a circuit box with a throw switch so that we could quickly and properly disconnect the circuit if we were leaving or heard a storm approaching. We just chalked up the experience as a miracle, and never attempted to recreate what had happened. I had actually forgotten about it until just recently, after speaking on the phone with Kevin. He had mentioned charging batteries by the same method, and I later realized that this is exactly what we had unintentionally done so many years ago by accident! Kevin also talked about how to find the best ground voltages by inserting metal rods in the ground and using a voltmeter with some long extended probe wires to measure the voltage across the rods. He said that you then move one of the rods a few feet (after marking its current location) and take another measurement. If the voltage decreases, you put the rod back where it was and then try moving the other rod and remeasuring the voltage. After a while, you finally find the best positions in your yard for your earth battery. Thanks to Kevin for that tip. The only electrical experiment I had ever done before with two metal earth rods was to drive them in, a few feet apart, and then hook some 110 volt household AC to them. Someone had told me that it worked great to drive earthworms to the surface, and it did, although I haven't done this again since being a teenager. Well, I hope I haven't bored you to death with this long-winded story. I just thought it might interest you, but I may be wrong. I've been known to be wrong more than a few times during my life! Let me know if it bored you, and I will delete it - I promise!

Best wishes, Rickoff

Comment

RE: details...

Thank you for your experiences. That was cool!

I tried tonight charging the battery with out a diode, seemed to do nothing but drain the battery.

I then got the voltage meter out, and I found that between the copper rod outside to my water pipes measured .43 V

Tried other locations outside, but did not see greater.

Mart
                              Last edited by theremart; 06-04-2008, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Reply to Mart - Re:antenna/ground battery charging

Hi Mart,

Glad you enjoyed my battery charging story. I'm not exactly sure why it worked so well, except that there was a thunderstorm nearby and certainly a lot of static electricity in the atmosphere. The antenna/ground charging circuits that others have used successfully all appear to utilize a capacitor, coil, and a spark gapping device (such as a spark plug) somewhere in the circuit. I don't remember where I downloaded this from, and it may well have been in one of the forum threads here, but here's a diagram of such a circuit:
                                battery charged by 200 ft antenna wire.jpg - Windows Live SkyDrive
                                Here is another such circuit design with explanations:
                                And here is still another:
                                Emergency Power -- Survival Style
                                Note that both links have some very useful information, and both look at this type of charging in relation to survival energy. Everything needed could no doubt be found at a recycling center, junkyard, or automobile graveyard, although it certainly would be a good idea to start by locating and procuring the best possible parts for this, and at least having them ready for use when the need arises. Think of it as an emergency energy toolkit, at the least, and even better - start using the idea now to improve COP for whatever energy system you are using or designing. An important warning when using such a circuit: The voltage gain can be as much as 200 volts for each meter above ground of antenna height, thus an aerial raised to an appreciable height on a tower structure could easily develop deadly voltages. One should be very, VERY careful to provide and use as many safety precautions and safety devices as needed to protect all persons or animals who might unwittingly expose themselves to the danger.

Best regards, Rickoff

Comment

Working...
                                X