Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis of Bedini Monopole / working of radiant energy

Hello all,

After I also got on board of the researching the Bedini machine, I like to propose the analyzing it: step by step, following all processes and events, that are happening.
    Each one of us is knowing the slides of the combustion motor and what it is doing with each of its strokes.

Thus I think, to do the same: each step outlining with one slide (of Powerpoint or OO-Impress) and anatomizing each event, that has to be assigned and associated to the current step.

Steps I think are

- the arriving of the magnets field to the coil
    - the triggering of the circuit
    - the switching / closing the circuit
    - the unswitching / opening the circuit
    - collapsing of the magnetic field / charging to the battery

(or maybe more or less)

At this stages I'd like to look simultaneously at what's going on:
    how is the magnetic field changing? what current is flowing? how about the voltages?
    and - off course - what exactly is the radiant energy doing? which way does it behaves, surrounding our device and stepping into / affecting it?

In addition: when we have this slides / steps outlined, they may be varied by alterations / improvements of the motor.

This outlining can't and shouldn't be perfect with the first attempt. It should be gradually improved by adding learning, experiences and knowledge by analysis.The same slides would look significantly otherwise maybe three years later, while we learned and developed our undestanding.

Thus while we might recognize the Bedini monopole to be our hardware-device for our experiences and knowledge relating radiant energy, such an step-by-step outlining might be a suitable "software"-device complementing ist.

Maybe there is already such an approach that was overlooked by me? In this case I'd like to habe a hint / link to the source.

wish for successful developing of monopoles, radiant science and like that..

geron

It is a great idea Geron, but I think that we need to understand the WHY before the how. I think for people to fully grasp what is occuring inside the monopole motor one needs to have a full understanding of the natures involved. I think the reason JB's machines are so well constructed is that he studied Tesla and his works, and from that he has a very good understanding of what energy is.

Its all very well to understand how the machine works, but I think to master it we must understand why it works the way it does. How can we truly replicate the monopole without first understanding what it is that is driving it? I am only meaning to be constructive here, I think a study of the coil and what actually happens to the energy is a good starting point.
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Hi Geron,

I have also done a lot of reading and study before I am going to start building machines to understand as much as possible.
      Similar to your idea, I am intending to split the analysis into the moving and non-moving parts.

On several forums like free energy I notice also a lot of activiies like Tom Bearden MEG technology. Bearden intensively cooperated with John Bedini. MEGs have simular principles, using back EMF and high voltage pulses to charge batteries, but without moving magnets.

Thinking of splitting up research of the Bedini monopole, I like to split up following effects:
      - Investigate the pulsed charging effect on (lead-acid) batteries. It looks like charging lead-acid batteries with high voltage pulses is much more efficient than charging them with DC sources. This could divert the enthusiasm of achieving overunity.
      - pulsing a coil and charging a battery without using a moving magnet using an oscillating circuit (e.g. using an NE555 IC).

If I understand correctly, the JB machines adapt to the impedance of the batteries while being charged. I like to understand that better as well (e.g. SSG machines)
      This is coupled with the self oscillating effect in these machines.
      I like to understand the components that influence this oscillating effect as well.

I am curious how others may see the analysis regarding these sub-parts

-
      Last edited by robbie47; 01-04-2008, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Bedini's machines are based on nature.

Hello Geron, and Welcome to this forum,

I started getting famalier with Bedini's machines about 5 months ago, and at first you don't realize why this simple machine, must have complex behavior, but now I understand that it is a small machine which operates on nature's principles.

Here is how I understand the monopole:

Consider the monopole as a human being which is connected to the sea of energy via the battery. This human being does a little triggering (the magnet) and lets the surrounding energy flow into it and make it turn and turn and turn. While turning it lets nature replenish diseases and impurities (i.e the secondary battery) with sharp impulses. (which in this case the primary battery which is being closed down can be replaced by a fresh charged battery)

Elias
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Thanx to all for replying.

Originally posted by ren View Post
          It is a great idea Geron, but I think that we need to understand the WHY before the how. I think for people to fully grasp what is occuring inside the monopole motor one needs to have a full understanding of the natures involved.
          Thats what I think too: understanding the "why";
          My proposal should offer a tool, to develope this understanding

I didn't want to override the declarations of Bedini and Bearden with it.
          I want to give them and otherwise achieved analysis and knwoledge of this matter a kind of "sreen" to sort and illustrate it for a better understanding, a basis for further researching and developing.

Otherwise you're mostly in danger, while confusing things, that were grasped rightly with others, that aren't really understood with the result of falling back, generating more confusion, but not gaining some headway.

Therefore, to avoid this, using such a tool like a "screen" fixing our results of understanding this matters.

It will not be perfect at the beginning, but should go the way of improvement, while we learn and experience the behaviour of the machine and the energy, that's working with it.
          And, off course, pick up what we have learned out of the exposures of Bedini, Bearden and others, who share there advanced knowledge, outlining it at our "screen".

Hope this helps to understand my proposal.

Geron

Comment

I have been trying to get a step by step picture in my head about what is happening here as well! But for every "slide" I add, it reveals there must be many more slides in between... It is a learning process and one that I don't think I am anywhere near completing!

I tried describing in another thread what I think is happening in the motor (though noticing holes in the theory) and then Aaron mentions "Heaviside flow" which I had never even heard of so it was back to the drawing board! Electrically what is happening in the circuit is pretty simple, however the nature of radiant energy is still a bit of a mystery. I'm pretty sure understanding Radiant Energy is the key to understanding the energiser.

I'm pretty sure this is what john intends... it is a slower process then simply being taught what the motor is doing but it is a more efficient method (over unity? lol)....

If John describes exactly what is going on and then someone asks us how we know what is happening in the circuit is actually happening all we can say is "cos bedini says so!" lol... which is not productive.... doing it this way we find that we stumble across the same conclusions through independent experiments. I like to think this helps validate the motor and the science behind it.

Though I'm not saying this is a bad idea at all! I would love to hear other peoples views on what is happening in the circuit!
            "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

Again: the idea was just to have with this step-by-step analysis (by using of slides outlining the stages) a work in progress, that initially will have some flaws.
              This flaws then should gradually be corrected - if it takes 3 month or 3 years.
              Then - when sufficient progress has achieved - it might find its way into some scientific magazin.

@elias:I like to support your picture.
              But still want a detailed view at it: which way the "sea of energy" works and might be tapped with our machine.

@sephiroth:
              the "Heaviside-component" just means our radiant energy:

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/070904.htm

I got problems by understandig this:

how works the transducing of the complex EM-energy into "real" EM-energy?
              which kind of real EM will we get?
              Which kind of design needs the dipole to do the transducing?
              And how looks its design within our Bedini-device?
              How to imagine the "Heaviside-component" around it?

This seems to be important. But I'm just having problems, really grasping it.

Is here somebody able to give a declaration?

Comment

nice diagrams! So is the drude electron gas the current? Though It looks like the current would flow in the opposite direction to the Heaviside flow... I thought they went in the same direction and the anti photon potential travelled in the opposite direction?

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

how works the transducing of the complex EM-energy into "real" EM-energy?
                  which kind of real EM will we get?
                  Which kind of design needs the dipole to do the transducing?
                  And how looks its design within our Bedini-device?
                  How to imagine the "Heaviside-component" around it?
                  From what I understand the complex em energy is "absorbed" by the field created by the dipole.

the complex em energy (in terms of virtual particles) doesn't have enough energy (density?) within itself to perpetuate its existance and so normally would sink back into the Zero Point/Quantum Vacuum. However, the field around a dipole absorbs this virtual particle in a similar way a photon is absorbed into an electron shell and increases the energy within that field. And then another and another is assimilated until the field becomes unstable and emits its excess energy in the form of a real photon.

I suppose the heaviside flow would be a term to describe the field created between a dipole that captures the energy from vacuum fluctations?

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                    From what I understand the complex em energy is "absorbed" by the field created by the dipole.

I highly recommend you get Energy From The Vacuum; at 54 minutes into the second DVD, John Bedini tells you step by step how the Radiant Energy is derived and how it is sent to the batteries. "Radiant energy doesn't care how many batteries there are, that's why I always show more than one being recharged".

BEDINI'S METHOD FOR FORMING NEGATIVE RESISTORS IN BATTERIES - Thomas E. Bearden
                    http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/Bedini.pdf

- Schpankme

Comment

lol... watched it about a dozen times! I let it play in the background!

Nikola Tesla

Comment

wow! Havent seen that pdf though! will read it now! Cheers!

Nikola Tesla

Comment

lol... watched it about a dozen times! I let it play in the background!
                          I have watched it so much that I hear Bedini whispering in my head sometimes.

People! these are new things, and there aren't many who are involved in this research area, except hobbyists all around the Internet (Universities don't fund these types of research, because they don't believe in it). So I don't think that it is properly understood what's "exactly" going on. But the effects are profound which Bedini, has verified, and Bearden is trying to explain by some theories, but remember these are theories after all and may not be so close to the truth.

More experimentation may reveal more about what's going on. We must learn to be a good observer, and forget conventional view on circuits as much as possible.

Elias
                          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

the complex em energy (in terms of virtual particles) doesn't have enough energy (density?) within itself to perpetuate its existance and so normally would sink back into the Zero Point/Quantum Vacuum.
                            May it be that way, that the magnetic field, generated by the current flowing through the conductor causes an ordering of the energy-particles, driving them to flow along the conductor, like we see in figure 5?

Maybe, otherwise - without the magnetic field - it will move chaotic, causing pushes within the conductor into every direction, thus neutralizing each effect.
                            But its magnetic straight directed, its flowing parallell to the conductor and also not helping. But if we have a majority of particles divergent from the parallell direction and entering the conductor giving a pressure to mostly one of the both directions, we're earning the energy - my understanding for now.
                            I know an analogical effect when sailing: you don't get the most speed with the wind from the back. You may move faster, than the wind, if it comes fram aside!

Another point is the hint, that the energy enters 4-space-symmetry from 3-fold, or changes between them.
                            But we're having difficulties to imagine the 4-fold space and maybe therefore to grasp what's going on here.

Also imagining energy and its behavior in the gaseous state is just somthing, one has to learn, to get familiar with.
                            But if its like that,, we have to turn our conceptual thinking onto it.

Geron

Comment

I'm just getting started with understanding the electronics behind this but I have read Free Energy Generation and watched the EFV series. I discovered this stuff through reading about EM weather mod technologies.

I am not a physicist but I enjoy it's constant parallels to ancient mysticism. For example, David Bohm's work closely followed Buddhist philosophy. Things like 'infinite potential' and 'potential without form' have been conceived for a long time. Some interpretations of the Tree of life sound similar to what we are talking about here. Perhaps we are toying with 'Yesod.' The user, 'Sephiroth' might chime in here.

I think Bearden's theories are difficult but seems to be the best thing going. He lays the foundation using highly recognized physics and also tries to explain metaphysical and 'supernatural' phenomena.

As far as Radiant energy goes, it seems we are going to be hard pressed to be able to explain this to the closed-minded scientists unless we can draw up a somewhat solid model which can predict certain phenomena. Since radiant energy cannot be measured, what can we measure? The rate of charging, COP, etc. Like organic chemistry, I feel that patterns will only be revealed by using tedious experiments where a only a single variable is tweaked and results are recorded. It will take a large concerted effort.

Does anyone here understand Maxwell's original quaternion-based equations? I assume Tesla was one of the few. I really have to brush up on my math to try to tackle that.

Also, the ideas of charging batteries is very useful but most of our home appliances have rectifiers that use AC current. How could we use our existing electronics with radiant energy? I apologize as I am not that well versed with electronics (but that is quickly changing ). I do like the classical 'radiant energy' terminology over 'negative' energy, though.

its good to be here...
                              Last edited by illchemist; 01-05-2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X