Analysis of Bedini Monopole / working of radiant energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
    Elias, you are right about that we also need to purify our minds. That is just as important. There is a whole chapter in the book "the joy of perfect health" about importance of pure mind
    About the current. All bacteria and parasites have their own resonant frequencies between 1 and 600 kHz, but the resonant frequency of a human is somewhere between 1-6 Mhz, that is why this low frequency current does not affect the cells, because the cells are part of your body
    Jetijs,

Simple square-waves are not able to kill bacteria according to Bedini's notes.
    Here is a quote from Bedini's website: (My Work on Rife)

John Crane was never given any of the circuits that I was developing at the time. They were potted in block modules and placed into the machines Crane sold out from underneath us. In the mean time, John Crane was selling phony square wave generators for $100.00 each, claiming that these would cure you. Well, they didn't cure anyone, and people died. When the FDA showed up, Crane ran as fast as he could. So after that, I locked the shop up and would never let Crane back in.

Don't get me wrong, John Crane had many wonderful things to offer the world, but he lost integrity because of the lack of money. When we were developing the new generators to test on cultures that Dr. Strecker was in charge of, John Crane was treating people in the front office against all the rules and protocols laid out by Dr. Strecker. He would sell the polarity research manuals over and over to different people, and these belonged to all of us working on this project. John Crane was an expert draftsman and could draw anything you gave him. To draw a microscope was child's play for him to do. Rife trained him well in all the sciences. I had everything that John Crane had in his basement to amuse myself with--all the drawings, pictures, lenses, steam sterilizers, Argon loops, Rife tubes, test equipment, and many other undisclosed, secret prototype machines that Rife and Crane were working on...all of the things the "Rife gurus" have never seen.
    Regards,
    Elias
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Elias, that could be true, since Hulda Clark only used a synchrometer to identify parasites in the body, and not a microscope. But my friend, who is a vegetarian and sensitive to this kind of things, wanted to try out the zapper, so I built one for him and he said, that he felt very light all the evening and next day after the zapping procedure. But that might be just a placebo. Nevertheless it is worth investigating

Thanks,
      Jetijs
      It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

What about work of Dr. Robert Beck, he made something of a 4Hz square wave generator as well, and claimed that it does all kinds of good things. Further more he had people who have been terminally ill and cured through his "Beck" protocol at his lectures.

There was also mention of the electroporation effect that happens in the cells when they are exposed to electric currents or specific voltages and frequencies. The "Beck" protocol consisted of drinking Colloidal Silver, using his Beck Zapper device, and applying time-variant pulsed kilogauss magnetic field over the lymph nodes in the body.

There are some videos of lectures with him and some of the people that used his "protocol" as well as it appears there were some clinical, but limited, studies in some hospital.

In any case Dr. Beck was not a M.D., this fellow built first EEGs and bunch of other devices back in the days so he was versed in the old electronics arts as well as in the new ones.

Another name that I like to associate with Dr. Beck is infamous Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. Now he is a real deal MD (if that means anything to you, it does not to me) but this Robert wrote some really good books, namely "The Body Electric" and "Cross Currents" talking about biochemlectrical processes that happen in the human body. It's an essential read for anyone dwelling in this area of research.
        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Silver Medicine

Originally posted by amigo View Post
          What about work of Dr. Robert Beck, he made something of a 4Hz square wave generator as well, and claimed that it does all kinds of good things. Further more he had people who have been terminally ill and cured through his "Beck" protocol at his lectures.

There was also mention of the electroporation effect that happens in the cells when they are exposed to electric currents or specific voltages and frequencies. The "Beck" protocol consisted of drinking Colloidal Silver, using his Beck Zapper device, and applying time-variant pulsed kilogauss magnetic field over the lymph nodes in the body.

There are some videos of lectures with him and some of the people that used his "protocol" as well as it appears there were some clinical, but limited, studies in some hospital.

In any case Dr. Beck was not a M.D., this fellow built first EEGs and bunch of other devices back in the days so he was versed in the old electronics arts as well as in the new ones.

Another name that I like to associate with Dr. Beck is infamous Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D. Now he is a real deal MD (if that means anything to you, it does not to me) but this Robert wrote some really good books, namely "The Body Electric" and "Cross Currents" talking about biochemlectrical processes that happen in the human body. It's an essential read for anyone dwelling in this area of research.
          Here is the link for silver medicine:
          Everything Silver: Colloidal & Ionic | Ions & Charged Particles | Information | Studies | Research | News | Alternative Medicine
          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Kirk: The horse, bones - HOW IS THE HORSE??

Bones: He's dead, Jim!

Spock: It would seem logical, Captain, that we stop beating the horse, given it's current deceased state. It would also be redundant of me to mention the lack of relation between this particular deceased horse and "working of radiant energy", but my 1/2 human side forces me to state that fact.....

Kirk: Kirk to Enterprise - three to beam up!

- Schpankme

Comment

Working...
            X