Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini's SSG Secrets

Hello everyone,

I started this thread to find out what anyone thinks that is really happening in the simple Bedini circuits especially the SSG circuit.
    There are some issues that cannot be explained at all by conventional electronics.

These are the questions that comes about:
    1- If the primary battery is isolated from the secondary battery by a diode, then why does the impedance of the secondary battery affect the current draw from the primary battery? When the transistor is ON the coil is charged by the primary battery and when OFF it is discharged to the secondary battery.

2- What role does the back-emf or counter-emf induced by the magnets on the coil play in these motors?

3- Are identical batteries at the input and output of the circuit necessary? I mean why is it that we are required to use batteries for both the input and the output?

4- is this circuit able to tune the frequency of the pulses to match the natural resonant frequency of the charging battery? If yes then how?

I have experimented a lot with this circuit and I am continuing to do so, and these are the issues that I found that maybe keys to the unusual behavior of these circuits. I will post a schematic here that is based on Bedini's SSG circuit and it clearly defies the law of charge conservation. Charge conservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elias
    Last edited by elias; 12-05-2007, 02:27 PM.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Defying the law of charge conservation

Hello,

Here I am presenting a circuit based on SSG that defies the law of charge conservation and says goodbye to the old theories of physics!!!

Capacitor C1 is charged to V vollts while C2 and C3 have zero charge.
    C1, C2 are identical and are C uF.

So Q1 = C.V + 0 + 0 = C.V

Then we pulse C1 through the inductor by using the pushbutton, until C1 and C2 have V/2 volts across them. C3 will have some amount of charge collected depending on the frequency and sharpness of the pulsing, and also the amount of turns in the inductor. Assume that the final voltage on C3 be V_C3.

So Q2 = C.V/2 + C.V/2 + C3.V_C3 = C.V + C3.V_C3

Now according the calculations above we conclude that Q2 is certainly greater than Q1. So Law of charge conservation or what?? Some one plz change Wikipedia!! Charge conservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I have personally been able to increase Q2 by about 50% and I am trying to squeeze the most charge out of it. These scientists should certainly revise their view on nature.

This circuit proves the fact that the magnetic collapse is somewhat independent from the current flowing through the inductor, and is always wasted in our conventional circuits and grid lines.

Elias
    Attached Files
    Last edited by elias; 12-24-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

hey guys i just received my order of magnet wire and will be building a new coil i was wondering if any one had any secrets about multifilar coils and the sg.
      Is there a cap on how many strands, it is said that bedini uses 100 foot lengths is this true or should i go longer and twisting the wire together what is the purpose of this. the reason i ask is i dont really want to rewind and i over paid for my wire and do not wanna mess it up also what diameter is beest for the core ??

Comment

gas valve

Hi Elias,

The Bedini circuits are GAS VALVES for the aetheric gas. The voltage potential moves like a gas under pressure. When it leaves the coil through the diode to the secondary battery, it will accept this voltage potential in a way dependent on how full or empty it is. The larger the battery, the less impedance (back pressure - not same as back emf, etc...). The larger an exhaust you have on a car, the easier the exhaust can leave the engine and the engine can turn easier. If you have a small battery on output with very high impedance, that is like having a pea shooter exhaust or putting your foot over it. You will prevent the gas from coming out as easy and can bog down or slow down the motor.

A capacitor for example fills with this gas. This is very literal and not just an analogy. The higher it is charged...it becomes more difficult to pump more into it. When the cap is at "above" capacity...some will leak out and dissipate back to the vacuum until it settles down a bit.

If you look at these motors and the potential like this, a lot of things reveal themselves.

The secondary battery is isolated somewhat but is still not an isolated winding like a trifilar where a 3rd wire is send to a battery via caps or other means.

Counter or Back EMF is Lenz's law in play. The Bedini SG's switch in and out of Lenz's law. Any back emf that could happen happens during the applied pulse and this is what prevents the primary coil from charging as fast as a coil can discharge. After the back emf effect is finished - it is finished when the coil is turned off and then the collapsed field moves through the diode to secondary. You might already know but the back emf event comes first then the collapse comes second. Some people thing back emf is the collapsed field but it isn't. There isn't the same back emf on the collapse and that is why it can collapse at ridiculous speeds because no back emf holding it back.

I get great results mixing all kinds of batts on input and output. But having the same allows a balancing of impedance, which someone else can probably comment in depth on this.

In Bedini's 1984 book, he talks some about charging the battery and resonance.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

1- If the primary battery is isolated from the secondary battery by a diode, then why does the impedance of the secondary battery affect the current draw from the primary battery? When the transistor is ON the coil is charged by the primary battery and when OFF it is discharged to the secondary battery.
          I dont understand what you mean... how is the charging batter isolated by the diode? Isnt the current free to move from the negative of the primary battery to the positive of the charging battery?
          "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by gabriolaman View Post
            hey guys i just received my order of magnet wire and will be building a new coil i was wondering if any one had any secrets about multifilar coils and the sg.
            Is there a cap on how many strands, it is said that bedini uses 100 foot lengths is this true or should i go longer and twisting the wire together what is the purpose of this. the reason i ask is i dont really want to rewind and i over paid for my wire and do not wanna mess it up also what diameter is beest for the core ??

I don't think there is any limit to the number of strands you can use... as i understand the more the better as it keeps the resistance low... i think Bedini's big machine only had something ridiculous like .02 ohms resistance! My coils are about 3 ohms resistance (each strand) which sounds about average...

there is an interesting vid on youtube of one guy's motor with 6 strands per coil.

YouTube - Tri Coiler Spin Up

I think the strands are twisted together to make a more uniform magnetic field and one strand can feed off the other strand's magnetic field as it degrades. Basically it captures more of the radient if your wrap it uniformly. this is what I am learning ... to get good results you have to be a perfectionist (at least with smaller machines).

The diameter of the core depends more on the magnets you are using... if you are using weak and small magnets then the magnetic field of the magnets won't penetrate very far into a thick core and so may not trigger the transistor. Apart for that i don't think there is a strict rule about the diameter of the core... from what i see the aveage seems to be between 1 and 2 centimeters. As a rough guide it is probably best to use a core that is the same diameter as your magnets... i guess that would be most efficient...
            Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-05-2007, 10:18 PM.

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

Do you know conventional electronics?

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              I dont understand what you mean... how is the charging batter isolated by the diode? Isnt the current free to move from the negative of the primary battery to the positive of the charging battery?
              Sephiroth,

It seems that luckily you have little background in conventional electronics.
              In conventional terms, there are two cycles in this circuit:
              1- The transistor is ON
              2- The Transistor is OFF

At 1 the current charges the coil with magnetic field, by drawing some current from the primary battery.
              At 2 the magnetic field collapses and discharges into the secondary battery. So the secondary battery comes into the circuit when the diode is ON, and the diode cannot be ON when the transistor is ON in conventional terms. And when the transistor is OFF no current is drawn from the primary battery. Connection by only the negative side is not enough. They hold only one common at any moment of time.

In simple terms by doing the experiment above (Capacitor circuit) you can see that the current flowing from the primary battery is never directly gone to the secondary Battery. But somehow the impedance of the secondary battery indirectly influences the current draw from the primary, without any direct connection.
              Maybe we should look at the diode and transistor as gas valves and the coil as a container for Gas, which can not output its gas to the secondary battery when its impedance is high and causes some less current draw from the primary.
              Elias

Comment

from what i hear it IS agood thing to know little about conventional electronics! lol cheers

Nikola Tesla

Comment

We have been programmed in the University!!

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                  from what i hear it IS agood thing to know little about conventional electronics! lol cheers
                  Those people who have background in the University are normally programmed to look into things through a very narrow perspective. Not having concrete background can assist one to look differently at things more easily. I am currently working on myself to change my viewpoint on these kind of stuff and try to look more by using my common sense.

Elias
                  Last edited by elias; 12-06-2007, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gabriolaman View Post

I asked the same question about the twisting of multi strands on another forum and received this response.

The twisting of wires when winding multi-filar coils is only necessary if your experiment requires that your coil has the barest minimum of inherent "winding to winding capacitance". When you twist the wires as you're winding them, the capacitance between windings is reduced because the wires are constantly crossing over and reversing the path of the electric field between them, causing the stray capacitance to "neutralize".

Im not quite sure I understand it totally, but it painted a nice picture in my head. And it came from a very relilable source, someone who has been involved in electrical matters for many years both professionally and experimentally.

You should perhaps figure out how many strands you can get from your wire, say at 300 feet per strand for 23 awg and 100 - 150 feet per strand for 18 awg. No use having 50 strands of 50 feet each. Perhaps start off with a trifilar and use the third winding as a slave.
                    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                      I asked the same question about the twisting of multi strands on another forum and received this response.

The twisting of wires when winding multi-filar coils is only necessary if your experiment requires that your coil has the barest minimum of inherent "winding to winding capacitance". When you twist the wires as you're winding them, the capacitance between windings is reduced because the wires are constantly crossing over and reversing the path of the electric field between them, causing the stray capacitance to "neutralize".

Im not quite sure I understand it totally, but it painted a nice picture in my head. And it came from a very relilable source, someone who has been involved in electrical matters for many years both professionally and experimentally.

You should perhaps figure out how many strands you can get from your wire, say at 300 feet per strand for 23 awg and 100 - 150 feet per strand for 18 awg. No use having 50 strands of 50 feet each. Perhaps start off with a trifilar and use the third winding as a slave.

well i was thinking of using 5 plus strands i understand what is meant by reducing the capacitance in this case if theres capacitance in the coil you wont get back the hole collapsed spike and may cause a slower collapsing field thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by elias View Post
                        Hello,

Here I am presenting a circuit based on SSG that defies the law of charge conservation and says goodbye to the old theories of physics!!!

Capacitor C1 is charged to V vollts while C2 and C3 have zero charge.
                        C1, C2 are identical and are C uF.

So Q1 = C.V + 0 + 0 = C.V

Then we pulse C1 through the inductor by using the pushbutton, until C1 and C2 have V/2 volts across them. C3 will have some amount of charge collected depending on the frequency and sharpness of the pulsing, and also the amount of turns in the inductor. Assume that the final voltage on C3 be V_C3.

So Q2 = C.V/2 + C.V/2 + C3.V_C3 = C.V + C3.V_C3

Now according the calculations above we conclude that Q2 is certainly greater than Q1. So Law of charge conservation or what?? Some one plz change Wikipedia!! Charge conservation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        I have personally have been able to increase Q2 by about 50% and I am trying to squeeze the most charge out of it. These scientists should certainly revise their view on nature.

This circuit proves the fact that the magnetic collapse is somewhat independent from the current flowing through the inductor, and is always wasted in our conventional circuits and grid lines.

Elias
                        Hi Elias,
                        but what about the energies involved ?
                        As Energy goes into it via the square of the voltage on a cap,
                        you normally loose energy in the transfer...

Does all your energies:
                        0.5 x C1 x V1^2 + 0.5 x C2 x V2^2 + 0.5 x C3 x V3^2
                        are bigger after the experiment than
                        0.5 x C1 x V1^2 before the experiment ?
                        Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
                        www.overunity.com

Comment

Originally posted by hartiberlin View Post
                          Hi Elias,
                          but what about the energies involved ?
                          As Energy goes into it via the square of the voltage on a cap,
                          you normally loose energy in the transfer...

Does all your energies:
                          0.5 x C1 x V1^2 + 0.5 x C2 x V2^2 + 0.5 x C3 x V3^2
                          are bigger after the experiment than
                          0.5 x C1 x V1^2 before the experiment ?
                          Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
                          Stefan,

This circuit clearly demonstrates the fact that our conventional physics can not take account of pulsed circuits. I intended to show several facts by this circuit:
                          1- Law of charge conservation does not hold when pulsing.
                          2- The magnetic collapse is somewhat independent from the current passing through the coil.
                          3- The magnetic field around the wire is FREE ENERGY, which normally is wasted. Peter is trying to maximize our use of this free energy for building electric motors with high HP.
                          4- Charge is wasted in conventional circuits and it is not used.
                          5- ....

We get more charge back but not more energy yet unless we use very special core material, and a Battery instead of a capacitor. (Bedini's charging system) This circuit also makes use of the splitting the positive concept, which prevents the charge being wasted.

This is just a simple experiment to prove the skeptics our physics is not showing us the truth about these circuits.

Elias
                          Last edited by elias; 12-06-2007, 07:07 PM.

Comment

An experiment with the offered circuit

Hi

I did an experiment to verify the amount of excess charge in the system, and here are the results:
                            Q1 = 12 * 10000uF = 120000uC
                            Q2 = 7.44*10000uF + 7.44*10000uC + 2.80*10000uC = 176800 uC
                            It is interesting to observe that the charge seems that is not divided between the two capacitors and have a sum of more than 120000uC. Now dividing Q2/Q1 = 1.4733 which means we have about 47% excess charge coming from the aether.

I used a simple MOSFET for pulsing driven by a function generator at 2KHz.

Elias

Comment

Crackpot amateur theroy

ok, I'm back with another of my crackpot amateur theories about how this thing works!

First we look at how I understand Radiant Energy behaves:

Radiant Energy behaves as a gas

Radiant Energy moves in the opposite direction to electron current flow (thus AKA Negative Energy)

Radiant Energy manifests before current

A Radiant Event occurs when you rapidly create a dipole

My understanding of Radiant Energy

When a circuit is switched on a dipole is immeadiatly formed between the negative and positive of the battery terminals. This creates a Radiant Event. Radiant Energy, travelling at extreme speeds, emits from the Negative of the battery and moves towards the Positive travelling along the outside of the wire. When it reaches the positive some of it's energy is transfered to the electrons in the circuit and they move in the opposite direction along the edges of the wire thus producing current. The current then reaches the negative of the battery and kills the dipole and the radiant event is over.

How Does Radiant Energy Behave In The Bedini SSG?

Since Radiant Energy behaves as a gas and moves in the opposite direction to the electron current flow we can now see how the Bedini Circuit behaves.

When the transistor turns on the radiant event occurs and floods the circuit from the negative to the positive of the primary battery. Because it behaves like a gas under pressure it happily floods the positive of the charging battery as it makes it's way to the negative of the primary battery. (The 1N4007 diode is not an obstacle because it is moving in the opposite direction to electron current flow .) The positive of the charging battery acts as a resevoir for the radiant energy. The higher the Ah and V of the charging battery, the larger the resevoir.

Then the current is formed and quickly disipitates the Radiant Energy, briefly creating a "potential vacuum" in the positive of the charging battery. This vacuum hungers for electrons which it takes from anywhere they are available; the air, the earth AND the incoming current flow for the primary battery! This would explain why current increases when a charging battery is attached. Electrons are being intercepted from the current going to the negative of the primary battery after the radiant event.

The transistor then turns off and there will then be a current flowing flowing from the negative of the charging battery to the positive as it tries to fully compensate for the potential vacuum. This is helped by the induced current in the power coil from the incoming magnet on the rotor.

I'm really trying to understand this thing so if anyone has some input please say!!! There still seems to be some holes to fill in?

It would be great if we could write something along these lines so we can say "This is what is happening in the circuit!"
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-31-2007, 01:11 AM.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                              X