No announcement yet.

Bedini & The Lockridge Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wantomake--Those dc motors wont use much for amps untill you put a load on them. The BEMF wants to turn the motor in the opposite direction. So the voltage drops and the amps go up. That tri coil is a catch 22. I believe the 2 secondaries are connected in series to raise the voltage up. Because we are working with 12-24 volts on the motor side.So the voltage needs to be raised up enough to fill the capacitor. Does your motor speed up when you put a load on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiwater View Post
      Wantomake--Those dc motors wont use much for amps untill you put a load on them. The BEMF wants to turn the motor in the opposite direction. So the voltage drops and the amps go up. That tri coil is a catch 22. I believe the 2 secondaries are connected in series to raise the voltage up. Because we are working with 12-24 volts on the motor side.So the voltage needs to be raised up enough to fill the capacitor. Does your motor speed up when you put a load on it.
      No, the motor/generator I'm using doesn't speed up under load. It's a basic out of the box Toshiba golf cart started generator. I tried building the generator like Turion has but I don't have the knowledge or resources.

Talk more later.

Comment

Working...
      X