Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini Cole bicommutator circuit would obvaite SSG radiant charge to battery Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Cole bicommutator circuit would obvaite SSG radiant charge to battery Issue

Have not experimentally confirmed but has occurred to me and is obvious. First to define the issue with behaviour change of batteries when charged radiantly; many on this forum have attested that when charged radiantly, batteries no longer easily accept a conventional charge, this experimenter will also attest to this. I do not have a clear understanding of why this happens but have a conceptual framework that I suspect is useful and not far off the truth. The first important point is in the SSG there is half wave rectification, this situation cannot be rectified by a full wave bridge rectifier. That is to say the coil charges and there is a magnetic flux in one direction, this flux cannot be captured as such a diode would short the power source. The coil collapses and this reverse magnetic flux, yielding a reverse current, may be expeditiously captured as has been amply demonstrated. One only captures the collapsing, not the rising magnetic field, hence there is half wave rectification. 2) The energy in a battery is potential energy resulting from the conversion of electrical energy, the inductive spike, into chemical energy. As we all recall from H.S. chemistry chemical equations must be stoichimetrically balanced. In some way that I don't understand, perhaps it is an issue of relativity with regard to potential, the half wave rectification only drives one half of the equation and in so doing consumes all available charges to drive the other half. When you go to charge conventionally, the chemistry of the battery is imbalanced such that you can not easily achieve stoichiometric equivalence, this would also explain why a full chemical discharge allows the battery to again charge conventionally. I may be wrong, I am open to a better explanation.

Why does the Bedini Coil circuit get rid of this problem? So I took this afternoon and picked up a 3 Volt DC hobby motor from the toy store, man I love that store! The goal was could I rectify the changing magnetic field off a DC motor. Yes, I was able! Just place a BR across the positive and negative and you can rectify the dc motor's magnetic flux. Running at three volts, there is no change in amp draw, no change in rpms and the captured power was about 2 volts with a small but not negligible current. Astonishing. If not terribly useful. It did however occur to me this is the conventional path from AC power to DC output where batteries do not show behavioural changes. What's the inverse of an inverter, an alternator or is it something alternate? When batteries are conventionally charged the coil is going from one polarity to another and back again with that flux being rectified. The Bedini Cole commutator of course is doing the same, powering the coil with current in one direction, then reversing it. Of course a small coil 3 volt hobby motor where the BR diodes consume 1.6 volts and the coil is saturated the majority of the time is not ideal for generating a maximal inductive spike, but after seeing this it did occur to me to mention the inisght.

How is this useful? Well, many people have worked on Solid State battery chargers and are unable to rotate the batteries despite an apparent surfeit in power. With a bipolar commutator circuit you are now able to rotate the batteries. Additionally, any motive force motor that flips coil polarity with said circuit such as the Bednini Cole Window motor, should also be fine charging batteries which will then behave in a conventional manner.
    Last edited by ZPDM; 11-04-2018, 06:07 AM.

radiant vs hot current charging

The longest standing theory is from Bearden, which of course may or may not be correct. The spike charges the battery with negative energy so fills the battery with holes according to hole theory. When you attach a conventional charger, it charges with forward energy so those holes have to be filled up first before it will start charging in the forward direction. I have seen batteries conditioned with spikes that will start charging normally after a conventional charger is on there long enough.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Radient charge.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      The longest standing theory is from Bearden, which of course may or may not be correct. The spike charges the battery with negative energy so fills the battery with holes according to hole theory. When you attach a conventional charger, it charges with forward energy so those holes have to be filled up first before it will start charging in the forward direction. I have seen batteries conditioned with spikes that will start charging normally after a conventional charger is on there long enough.
      The battery "starts charging normally", then the battery drops dead completely after a spell. That's why Bedini's Radiant Charger company went broke from lawsuits.
      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-15-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
        Have not experimentally confirmed but has occurred to me and is obvious. First to define the issue with behaviour change of batteries when charged radiantly; many on this forum have attested that when charged radiantly, batteries no longer easily accept a conventional charge, this experimenter will also attest to this. I do not have a clear understanding of why this happens but have a conceptual framework that I suspect is useful and not far off the truth. The first important point is in the SSG there is half wave rectification, this situation cannot be rectified by a full wave bridge rectifier. That is to say the coil charges and there is a magnetic flux in one direction, this flux cannot be captured as such a diode would short the power source. The coil collapses and this reverse magnetic flux, yielding a reverse current, may be expeditiously captured as has been amply demonstrated. One only captures the collapsing, not the rising magnetic field, hence there is half wave rectification. 2) The energy in a battery is potential energy resulting from the conversion of electrical energy, the inductive spike, into chemical energy. As we all recall from H.S. chemistry chemical equations must be stoichimetrically balanced. In some way that I don't understand, perhaps it is an issue of relativity with regard to potential, the half wave rectification only drives one half of the equation and in so doing consumes all available charges to drive the other half. When you go to charge conventionally, the chemistry of the battery is imbalanced such that you can not easily achieve stoichiometric equivalence, this would also explain why a full chemical discharge allows the battery to again charge conventionally. I may be wrong, I am open to a better explanation.

Why does the Bedini Coil circuit get rid of this problem? So I took this afternoon and picked up a 3 Volt DC hobby motor from the toy store, man I love that store! The goal was could I rectify the changing magnetic field off a DC motor. Yes, I was able! Just place a BR across the positive and negative and you can rectify the dc motor's magnetic flux. Running at three volts, there is no change in amp draw, no change in rpms and the captured power was about 2 volts with a small but not negligible current. Astonishing. If not terribly useful. It did however occur to me this is the conventional path from AC power to DC output where batteries do not show behavioural changes. What's the inverse of an inverter, an alternator or is it something alternate? When batteries are conventionally charged the coil is going from one polarity to another and back again with that flux being rectified. The Bedini Cole commutator of course is doing the same, powering the coil with current in one direction, then reversing it. Of course a small coil 3 volt hobby motor where the BR diodes consume 1.6 volts and the coil is saturated the majority of the time is not ideal for generating a maximal inductive spike, but after seeing this it did occur to me to mention the inisght.

How is this useful? Well, many people have worked on Solid State battery chargers and are unable to rotate the batteries despite an apparent surfeit in power. With a bipolar commutator circuit you are now able to rotate the batteries. Additionally, any motive force motor that flips coil polarity with said circuit such as the Bednini Cole Window motor, should also be fine charging batteries which will then behave in a conventional manner.
        @ZPDM,

There are two kinds of current output from the D.C. power coil; One, is generated be the magnetic field collapse; The other, by the motion of the power coil in adjacency to the permanent magnet field. These currents travel in opposite directions inside the power coil. They are mutually annihilatory and in different voltage ranges.

A reversed biased LED on the D.C. power coil electrodes would kill the power generated by the magnet in the coil. Flyback kills induction. This good current needs to be separated by a timeing gap; You can see Romero feeling for the sweet spot in the video:

Look at this video from RomeroUK from 5 years ago. His output is around 3 volts of pulsed D.C. power that is correctly polarized; Not reverse current radiant back spike.

The output through your FWBR is in the 2-3 volt range. This indicates that you're collecting the inductive part of the output through the rectifier. The reverse current kick back voltage is higher.

The FBWR is not a transformer. The rectifier cannot invert and marry current of different voltages. Your rectifier acts as a "low voltage pass" bridge for the inductive current only. This may add up to be an important discovery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6y6sI4H1NA
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-15-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
          ...That's why Bedini's Radiant Charger company went broke from lawsuits.
          Is that fact or opinion? If fact, can you please provide references?
          http://teslagenx.com

Comment

no false propaganda

The battery "starts charging normally", then the battery drops dead completely after a spell. That's why Bedini's Radiant Charger company went broke from lawsuits.
            That is not only nonsense, you are completely fabricating this or regurgitating it from someone else's ill-informed opinion.

1. There were no lawsuits regarding this.

2. The company died with John & Gary and at that time, there were no lawsuits pending or complete relating to what you are claiming.

Please don't spread that disinformation here. What are you stating is an outright lie.

Over the years, Peter and I were always the top distributor for the chargers from EnergenX - we accounted for probably 95% of all sales ever since Rick F. got booted for stealing, lying and ripping off customers. During all that time, chargers sold that charged batteries with the inductive spike were a small blip out of all chargers sold, ever, and that was around 2007-2008 for a very short time.

Before Rick F. was booted for his theft among other things, under his own company label, the very first 2A12 - the first generation model was an inductive spike charger, which was very short lived. Worked great, but the batteries were not compatible with normal chargers. It was immediately changed to a capacitor discharge unit, which was a 2A12 - second generation.

That was around around 2007-2008 when that first 2A12 inductive spike charger was sold and it wasn't that many and ever since, it was all cap discharge or linear current regulator chargers later on that charged with straight current, which was self regulated from feedback from the battery being charged.

So, the ridiculous claim that EnergenX went bankrupt from lawsuits because batteries were damaged is not only absurd, it is a completely fabricated LIE.

What happened from around 2008 until 2016 when EnergenX was still in business selling chargers with ZERO lawsuits filed or pending from this bogus claim? No lawyer fees were paid and no settlements against EnergenX to pay anyone - therefore, what you are saying is indeed a LIE.

Where it stands Allen, on record, is that your libelous accusations are not just slander, it is slander per se because it is not only an obvious lie, it has malicious intent to harm someone's reputation (Bedini's) and there is a huge difference. You owe everyone an apology for posting this garbage against Bedini's company, which is an attack on John himself - you have an opportunity to show who you are and what kind of person you are. If you don't, then your slander per se is on record here as is the lack of integrity in your character.
            Last edited by Aaron; 11-18-2018, 07:12 AM.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              That is not only nonsense, you are completely fabricating this or regurgitating it from someone else's ill-informed opinion.

1. There were no lawsuits regarding this.

2. The company died with John & Gary and at that time, there were no lawsuits pending or complete relating to what you are claiming.

Please don't spread that disinformation here. What are you stating is an outright lie.

Over the years, Peter and I were always the top distributor for the chargers from EnergenX - we accounted for probably 95% of all sales ever since Rick F. got booted for stealing, lying and ripping off customers. During all that time, chargers sold that charged batteries with the inductive spike were a small blip out of all chargers sold, ever, and that was around 2007-2008 for a very short time.

Before Rick F. was booted for his theft among other things, under his own company label, the very first 2A12 - the first generation model was an inductive spike charger, which was very short lived. Worked great, but the batteries were not compatible with normal chargers. It was immediately changed to a capacitor discharge unit, which was a 2A12 - second generation.

That was around around 2007-2008 when that first 2A12 inductive spike charger was sold and it wasn't that many and ever since, it was all cap discharge or linear current regulator chargers later on that charged with straight current, which was self regulated from feedback from the battery being charged.

So, the ridiculous claim that EnergenX went bankrupt from lawsuits because batteries were damaged is not only absurd, it is a completely fabricated LIE.

What happened from around 2008 until 2016 when EnergenX was still in business selling chargers with ZERO lawsuits filed or pending from this bogus claim? No lawyer fees were paid and no settlements against EnergenX to pay anyone - therefore, what you are saying is indeed a LIE.

Where it stands Allen, on record, is that your libelous accusations are not just slander, it is slander per se because it is not only an obvious lie, it has malicious intent to harm someone's reputation (Bedini's) and there is a huge difference. You owe everyone an apology for posting this garbage against Bedini's company, which is an attack on John himself - you have an opportunity to show who you are and what kind of person you are. If you don't, then your slander per se is on record here as is the lack of integrity in your character.
              I'm not lying about my pile of dead batteries.

Comment

I bought a new battery and struck up a conversation with a battery shop owner in McKinleyville California. I started recommending the Bedini charger and he brought his lawsuit against Energex up. He swore it killed all the batteries he charged with it. What do you want from me? That's what he had to report.

Maybe he got stuck with one of the start up lemons. He made it sound like Bedini was setting off a three alarm fire!

Perhaps I over stated the problem. Thanks for setting the record straight.
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-18-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I bought a new battery and struck up a conversation with a battery shop owner in McKinleyville California. I started recommending the Bedini charger and he brought his lawsuit against Energex up. He swore it killed all the batteries he charged with it. What do you want from me? That's what he had to report.

Maybe he got stuck with one of the start up lemons. He made it sound like Bedini was setting off a three alarm fire!

Perhaps I over stated the problem. Thanks for setting the record straight.
                  So you have no facts, you're just inventing words.

I've owned and/or operated EVERY battery charger ever made by Energenx (not Energex as you typed) and not ONE of them has ever killed any of my batteries. I've also always used them according to the supplied instructions and always heeded the warnings.

FACT!

John K.

P.S. Great response Aaron. Nothing but the facts
                  http://teslagenx.com

Comment

Originally posted by John_K View Post
                    So you have no facts, you're just inventing words.

I've owned and/or operated EVERY battery charger ever made by Energenx (not Energex as you typed) and not ONE of them has ever killed any of my batteries. I've also always used them according to the supplied instructions and always heeded the warnings.

FACT!

John K.

P.S. Great response Aaron. Nothing but the facts
                    I'm just repeating things everyone hears by scuttlebutt, clowning around a little, mercy.
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-20-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

John Bedini was a good man, and an Honest man.
                      Every sane person could see that as a fact in his eyes,and I can also see this in his AURA.
                      Every information that states ,John Bedini was a Scam...it is completely nonsense......that can only come from people on the ""Payroll"
                      Good response Aaron !
                      Much love to you all.

Comment

Working...
                      X