My First attempt at SSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First attempt at SSG

Hello everyone, it is great to be here with like minded folk. This is my first real attempt at the Bedini SSG Monopole Mechanical Oscillator Energizer.
    A short summary, at first I only had Neo Magnets 19mm x 6mm disks x4, now I am using Ceramic magnets slightly bigger than the Neo’s. Now I understand what Mr. Bedini was saying, when he said not to use Neo Magnets because they saturate the core causing the circuit to use more current to repel the rotor magnet, when I switched to ceramics I noticed a current drop. Please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not a EE just an Licensed Automotive Service Tech. with a passion for electronics.
    My setup is as follows; I’m using a wooden base made out of 1/2” Plywood, with 5/8ths” side braces.The Rotor is made from a salvaged Plastic wheel from an old baby stroller. I cut out the center of the wheel and spliced in place a center hub made from Two recording Drums from some scrap VCR’s I had kicking around. The Drum’s have have 2 Very low friction bearings in each drum, and I have carefully aligned and Epoxied both halves together to form one extremely low friction bearing hub now containing 4 bearing for added durability. The rotor is 190 mm in diameter and the magnets I’m using Eight 25.4 mm x 8 mm disk ceramic’s. The coils are made as per Mr. Bedini’s coil winding instructions, just added a few extra turns for a total of 1000 turns bifilar wound #23 and #26 gauge. The other passive components are the same as Mr Bedini’s instructions except for the transistor, I’m using a BD911 which is actually better and what I had on hand  I’m currently not using the Neon bulb , and I’m not blowing up any transistors, even when I accidently turn on the Energizer without the charging battery connected. But I did see a 90V spike. I recently added a slave coil with the extra components needed. Early results a very promising ! The energizer spins up to roughly 900 to 1000 RPM. The way that I calculated the RPM, (please if anyone knows that my calculation method is wrong PLEASE Tell me! ) I measured the Frequency at the Trigger coil output to Variable resistor with a Multimeter. I then divided that frequency by my total number of magnets which is 8 in my case, then multiply the total by 60 giving me the final RPM. Does this sound correct ?
    The current draw on the Primary battery is 200 mA and the measurable current to the charging battery is 55 mA . I still have to perform the COP Testing on the charging battery.
    I am interested in building the Cap Pulsar circuit designed by Mr. Bedini .
    Very exciting
    Attached Files

Bedini SSG

Congratulations Aliman for diving in and just doing it!

With that many turns and that size wire, you may not have problems if you don't have a neon. It is when you're using 18 awg power windings and you have lots of them that the transistors can pop like popcorn from pressure explosions if you don't have neons.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thank you for the info. My next setup I plan on using 18 AWG for the power wire , then should my trigger wire be 21 AWG ?

In my first post I stated a method I used to calculate the rotor RPM, was that method correct ?

Comment

Hi Aaron, thanks for your help , I have a question.

If I build a trifilar cap pulser energizer, must the slave coils be the same gauge as the power wires in the Master coil

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X