X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini and Rife technology

I was looking at John Bedini's website My Work on Rife
    Is there anyone making this stuff?
    My brother-in-law has been told he has terminal liver cancer and I would be interested in contacting someone who really has the technology that works.
    Any info ?

can i humbly make a suggestion?

get your brother to top-load on DeSouza or Celtic sea salt. i will explain the top loading procedure if you agree.

at the same time, he needs to get his body Ph up to 7.4 - 7.6. i guarantee if you take Ph samples of his blood/saliva/urined it will be horribly acidic (6.0 or lower) CANCER CANNOT SURVIVE IN AN ALKALINE environment. neither can cancer survive in an oxygen rich environment. ozonate his drinking water if you can. (the ozone wont do a ton of work, but it will help)

since you do not have a Rife machine, this is my offering of info for you.
    i totally support Rife and its technologies, but getting a machine or building one quickly is not an easy thing to do.

-bryan

Comment

Originally posted by sykavy View Post
      My brother-in-law has been told he has terminal liver cancer and I would be interested in contacting someone who really has the technology that works.
      Any info ?
      What about the "Beck protocol", would that work in this case?

I've uploaded the document to rapidshare since it's 10MB...

Link to Beck Protocol
      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Hi sykavy,

Incorporated into all SCIO machines is a RIFE machine. You can find a list of SCIO practitioners in the Yahoo groups by searching qxci-english.

In addition to the SCIO having RIFE capabilities it also has a number of other treatments for cancer, including balancing the bodies ph.

PATHS also has an anti-oxidant module that I do not believe will cure the cancer, but it would certainly be a beneficial supplement to other treatments.

Although I thoroughly, and unreservedly, endorse both the SCIO and PATHS technologies.....

For Cancer, hands down the number one sure cure is the Hoxsey treatment. You can read hundreds of testimonies of people that were sent home to die of cancer that used the Hoxsey treatment and are healthy today!

Here is the Link to the testimonials.

I personally know of hundreds of people that had cancer that used the Hoxsey and no longer have it.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

It just got worse. I just found out that my niece's daughter (22 months old) has a tumor on her brainstem. Thanks for the imput

Comment

Cecium Carbonate

There is also testimonials about the use of Cesium Carbonate as well, this being an alkalizing agent used to raise the body's PH to levels where the cancer begins to die off.

There isn't just one useful cure for cancer, there are thousands, literally. And on top of that they are all relatively safe and very effective. There is no reason what so ever to attempt chemotherapy at all. Do your research and share it with your family, make the best decision about what path to follow. Good luck on your quest!

Links:

Cancer cells stopped quickly and safely with Cesium using pH Therapy

Cecium Carbonate and Cesium Cloride kills Cancer Cells

You may also just want them to begin taking vitamins, especialy calcium and vit D, Magnesium, zinc, Vit C,

Calcium helps alkalize the body as well. Magnesium and Zinc and the Vit D all help your body metabolize the Calcium properly.

Magnesium and Vit C help boost the Immune system. Both are usualy depleted by the body as they easily pass through it. Taking Large doses of vitamin C (up to 10 to 20 grams a day, divided into batches of up to 5 grams each or up to bowel tolerance (it acts as a laxative in large doses, tolerance is usually from 3 grams and up) so test this and read up on mega dosing on C before doing it) Magnesium, some studies suggest, Increases the effectiveness of the immune system and help double its effectiveness. This is a hard element to build up any kind of useful saturation in the tissues. Best way to do this is to take baths in Epsom salts or an equivalent. There are some metallic bath salts out there that will do a better job of absorbing through the skin and raising Magnesium levels.

This is just some of the information I know, there is a lot more out there concerning this, its called orthomolecular molecular medicine. The basic premise is that the body can heal it self, if given the proper nutrients to do it. Again, this is just one of MANY ways to cure cancer (and a host of other diseases), but the more information you have the better you'll be able to act considering the nature of your situation.

(To the mods, Sorry for being very off topic here, but considering the situation, I thought it best.)
            It is a peaceful mind that makes a peaceful world.
            -We Are One-

Comment

Kevin
              I just read your post on the Hoxie treatment, went to the website and it's fascinating.
              I'm saving the website for my sister-in-law in case it's necessary. It's a sweet feeling to just happen upon this. The Universe came knocking on my door through you.
              Many, many thanks,
              Vineyard Nancy
              Pura Vida! Vineyard Nancy

Comment

Cancer Treatment

Regarding the Hoxsey Treatment:

There is a book entitled "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE". It is by Harry M. Hoxsey N.D. First published in 1956.

It documents the discovery of the Hoxsey treatment in the 1800's, and the subsequent testing by the AMA and the AMA's attempt to buy the treatment. Dr. Hoxsey's rejection of their proposal and the subsequent legal battles that eventually drove the USA discovered cure for cancer out of the country.

A few years ago I bought 250 of these books and I have given them all away except for one that I am keeping.

I just called two different Clinics that use the Hoxsey treatment. One of them is out of stock of the book and the other one is supposed to be getting some more in stock in the next few weeks.

When they do, I will see about getting some and having them available.

It is quite an interesting read.

In the meantime, if you know someone with cancer and they do not want to die or have their systems wrecked by chemo/radiation, have them visit:

Testimonials with Phone numbers

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                Energetic Science Ministries
                Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Hoxsey / Rife

I am so angry about what I found out about the AMA. Both Rife and Hoxsey were taken down by the head of the AMA efforts.

But I love the video, I have the DVD

"Hoxsey when healing becomes a crime"

I am so angry that people are not allowed to know this treatment.

( not the best quality video but the info is awesome! )
                  Hoxsey - How Healing Becomes A Crime. alt. cancer cure

I also have the EXCELLENT documentary DVD on Rife,

"The rise and fall of a scientific genius"

Royal Rife Video Documentary - Zero Zero Two - Rife and Fall of a Scientific Genius

My life has not been the same since I watched these two videos.
                  See my experiments here...
                  http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Any info ?
                    Hi there,

I own one rife resonator and I have positive results when using it.
                    I purchased mine from --> Royal Ramond Rife Resonator Frequency Instrument for around 7500 Rand.
                    This device in particular is Licensed with the South African Health Department and there are doctors throughout the country making use of it in their practise.

Another device I own is far smaller and known as a Zapper. Its for on-the-go personal use.
                    For more information, see the seller's webpage. --> The orgone zapper - better than an ordinary Hulda Clark zapper

cheers
                    Last edited by CitizenDC; 10-10-2008, 11:22 AM.
                    “If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
                    I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.” ~ Nicola Tesla

Comment

RE: zapper

Originally posted by CitizenDC View Post
                      Hi there,

I own one rife resonator and I have positive results when using it.
                      I purchased mine from --> Royal Ramond Rife Resonator Frequency Instrument for around 7500 Rand.
                      This device in particular is Licensed with the South African Health Department and there are doctors throughout the country making use of it in their practise.

Another device I own is far smaller and known as a Zapper. Its for on-the-go personal use.
                      For more information, see the seller's webpage. --> The orgone zapper - better than an ordinary Hulda Clark zapper

cheers
                      Nice

I think if I got a rife device I would go with the tube unit and not the wire to electrical contactors. Crane was the one who pushed the wire, and he is not to be trusted, Rife himself had a proven product.

I don't like Hulda Clark's stuff, it is now where near the quality of testing that Rife did. I have read her book, but was not impressed.

I am BIG into ozone. Ozone and hydrogen peroxide is awesome stuff if you use it right.

But good to know you are having sucess with what you have.

Mart

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Advise in Rife Technology

Any info ?

Hi sykavy;7864
                        I have build and used a Rife Device.
                        Be aware that there are many different so called RIFE Machines on the Market.
                        The only one I can attest to working is a close resemblence of the Original Machine using RF (Radio Frequency) and a Plasma Tube,who's Plasma gets modulated.
                        Dr. Bare is the only one that got things started and did the proper research and released the information of how to build this device using relative inexpensive parts
                        That it works,there is absolutely no Doubt.
                        Whether you can obtain the correct resonant frequency of the cancer Virus or bacteria is the big Drawback.
                        We do not have access to a Rife Microscope, therefore we do not have the ability to observe the LIVE virus and tune to its mortal frequency to watch it to disintigrate.
                        The electron Microscope will immediately kill the virus thus limiting us in confirming its mortal frequency.
                        I have posted some and there is discussions about it in the OU forum but there is more specific information in the Rife Forum.
                        Just beware of the Crackpots, not saying that beck clark etc devices do not work they do it in a different way but people refer or associate them to Rife.
                        It gets me very upset.
                        Be also warned of the WIZARD of MARS poster he is a total negative crack.
                        I am also a retired electronic Tech so if you need any further help just P.M me as I am tired of some of the B.S. posters that argue just to be heard
                        professor

Comment

Good Advise

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
                          can i humbly make a suggestion?

get your brother to top-load on DeSouza or Celtic sea salt. i will explain the top loading procedure if you agree.

at the same time, he needs to get his body Ph up to 7.4 - 7.6. i guarantee if you take Ph samples of his blood/saliva/urined it will be horribly acidic (6.0 or lower) CANCER CANNOT SURVIVE IN AN ALKALINE environment. neither can cancer survive in an oxygen rich environment. ozonate his drinking water if you can. (the ozone wont do a ton of work, but it will help)

since you do not have a Rife machine, this is my offering of info for you.
                          i totally support Rife and its technologies, but getting a machine or building one quickly is not an easy thing to do.

-bryan
                          adam ant;7868
                          This is needed in conjunction with the Rife treatment.
                          You need to do everything possible to discomfort the viruses enviroment.
                          Also build up your immune System (Vitamin C and Echenasia etc.)
                          Professor

Comment

Originally posted by professor View Post
                            Hi sykavy;7864
                            We do not have access to a Rife Microscope, therefore we do not have the ability to observe the LIVE virus and tune to its mortal frequency to watch it to disintigrate.
                            The electron Microscope will immediately kill the virus thus limiting us in confirming its mortal frequency.
                            Hi professor,

Have you heard about this fellow, Pier Luigi Ighina?

Pier Luigi Ighina

He had allegedly built something called a lenticular microscope with incredible magnification powers. Actually it is not one but four stacked microscopes, then doubled.

The details are rather vague but that link above provides for an amusing read...
                            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

New development with Rife..

There has been a new microscope invented and being used to do rife type research...

www.rife.org

Rife Solved? The Nanoscope and What It Can Do NEW
                              Presented by:
                              Stanley Truman, an Independent Researcher
                              And
                              W. Eric Rowley of Conversion technologies International
                              Oct 25, 2007

Insight 2007- Oct 21 - 25, 2007
                              Amelia Island Plantation Florida, USA

Copyrights held by Marketing Technology Service of Kalamazoo, Michigan

Comment

Working...
                              X