X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    Gandyman,
    Yes you know how it feels, so what parts do you want, If I have them I will help you.
    John B
    I wil send you a pm John.

@Aaron
    I follow John a great many years and have these links in my bookmark, and you find my registration in the new forum

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      All those Yahoo monopole groups are closed but the info is preserved for reference.

In this forum and Energy Science Forum, anyone can subscribe to threads..l.
      Yes, thousands of them, all buried deep.

There must be 100 threads dealing with SSG and Bedini/Watson, FEG
      type enquiries. The joy of Yahoo is that you get them all together but
      they can be separated if needed.

- Less is more -

Comment

mouthing on a social network

Wrtner,
        That is the problem is it not, plain and simple instructions are not followed by people. It is very frustrating when trying to explain about a machine or batteries. No matter what you do they will never build the same, so you have results all over the place and nothing works. The Meg group is the same and nothing gets done. The lurkers are the only people that do things and never talk about it. They do not use their name for fear of the company they work for finding out, I know I have them call me most of the time with questions. Plain and simple, people do not read what has been posted. The yahoo groups keep changing and becoming more intrusive, I for one do not want that, I'm not going to change my browser or e-mail every 10 minutes, big spy network, same with facebook. The VBoard you can control without all of that. The Meg people will never get it to work Like Bearden did, how do I know that I did the transformer arrangements, it was part of the G-Field experimental arrangements in the beginning. Go and think about it. The engineers work for you know who. Most people do not know how many of these people I worked with, do they. You can not do this work as a hobby, it's a full time job. You can't make changes because you think you know better, that is why all the failures. Take as an example, Miki here, reporting on a story that did not appear, look at the disruption it caused on this big social network of soap opera viewers, hope they were eating popcorn and drinking a gigantic coke. It shows what it is about, focus on rumors, you will find none except a few. If you expect to get anywhere in this field you better do it full time and take the beating the inventors take, or just go shut up as an expert at nothing. People have spent years of their life looking for the little particle of Zero Point Energy, there is no such thing just another buzz word to confuse people. The physical laws can be tricked and that is where the Free Energy comes from and that is it. Nothing new under the SUN, it's been here before, and it will be here again, with a different name on it. You either dedicate your life to this field or just please get out of it, and if that means you starve, so be it. I have had my mail opened and checks taken out, I have been warned and pushed agents the wall having a gun pointed at me and told to buy gasoline. Where were all you people to help? Why should I help, except I see a little flicker in people and have faith it will change someday is the only thing that keeps me going, and I still take the beatings by the so called experts, you know the one time builders and masters of nothing except motor mouthing on a social network.
        Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-04-2012, 07:13 PM. Reason: Edit
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

"hope they were eating popcorn and drinking a gigantic coke."

John, that brought back some funny memories.

But you're right, people always think they can bake a better cake than Betty Crocker. Replicate first, then innovate!

Totally agree abut the spy networks. I read an interview with Zuckerberg that they are already selling everyone's private info to anyone with a big enough check book. We don't need detectives anymore, people just volunteer information all day, every day.

They already know I eat omelettes every Saturday and every web site I ever visited. Got a smartphone? They know exactly where you are every minute of the day.

John K.
          http://teslagenx.com

Comment

if you build it they will come

I will say this openly and candidly, Bedini Tech works, every time, if you build it right. there was a machine at the last conference it was way over unity. it is done.
            Tom C
            http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

Hi all, have no fear as that is illusion and so is so called death by starvation.
              All is energy and it is quite the irony that the energy of fear or survival is the very impediment to what most all of us really want, which is abundance, freedom, peace, joy without enslaving strings attached.
              Have any of you folks noticed, this realm uses fear in many forms, though ultimately it is the fear of the so called death of ones body, which is only the garment we use for this game (play) we are engaged in.
              Fear not, in any shape or form, as that will not help the objective, no matter what belief and visual or experiential evidence some may have to the contrary.
              Think about this and take your time, if beings need to use force and guns in your face, that is evidence to me of massive bluff.
              They do this to get you into the fear energy vibration, then your creator power is diminished and they are able to control you and your energetic signature.
              Otherwise, they have no ability to get to you, even though your eyes and experience appear to tell you otherwise, which is why the heavy handed bluff approach.
              They need one to believe they have the power, by the seeming ability to take your garment (body).
              Take the leap of faith off the building as neo did in matrix and you will see there is no thing to fear but your own mind.
              peace love light
              tyson

Comment

Inspired

Mr Bedini,
                I am sorry for your loss. You have had your share. I just wanted to say, Thank You! Your information and technology has inspired me. I have had a lot of fun while learning a LOT about this technology from your energizer. Thank you for sharing. If I ever get back to Coeur d'Alene, the beer is on me. Those Steelhead runs are fantastic!
                Randy
                _

Comment

You will feel the pain

Ok, now I see we are going to get into the spiritual end of it, with the leap of faith. Ok fine with me. Except you will starve and suffer all the way down and they will shoot you and your family. So yes that is the way they do it. Has not changed since the beginning of time, never will. They nailed up Christ and two others, what did that feel like until death?
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

The beer will be on me

Skywatcher, and tachyoncatcher
                    The beer will be on me, just making talk with you. nothing to do at this time.

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                    Mr Bedini,
                    I am sorry for your loss. You have had your share. I just wanted to say, Thank You! Your information and technology has inspired me. I have had a lot of fun while learning a LOT about this technology from your energizer. Thank you for sharing. If I ever get back to Coeur d'Alene, the beer is on me. Those Steelhead runs are fantastic!
                    Randy
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-05-2012, 03:37 AM. Reason: correction
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Hi folks, Hi john, just conversing as well and only speak what i have because of direct experiences i have had.
                      If one wishes to call it spiritual, then that is fine, though there is far more than meets the eye to this reality, not saying you don't already know this, just pointing it out.
                      If you feel your message will create a positive constructive outcome, then that is fine also.
                      We all have varying perspectives and life would be rather odd, if we all had the same.
                      I built a few of the devices you've shared and they work well and I am grateful for your efforts and sharing.
                      The SSG mountain bike wheel i made is rejuvenating batteries very well and hope to see some 1 to 4 charging and even without that, it's still a very useful device.
                      peace love light
                      tyson

Comment

Hi John,

You might think this is a soap opera but it's not. This story reveals much more as one begins to analyze the facts that are made available. It says a lot about the nature of the free energy world. Why was Rick promoting your tech as being OU beyond a doubt when he himself he didn't believe so? Also, why are accusing Sterling as being one-sided when you refuse to answer tough questions publicly and openly? you and Rick need to present your sides of the story in order to have fair and balance reporting. If you guys don't talk how can people ever no the truth. Again this is more than a soap opera. This is all about OU.

thanks,

Miki.

Comment

Miki,

You are making a lot of accusations without any evidence to back them up. Where did you get the idea Rick doesn't believe in OU? Why do you think someone owes you an explanation? This was a business relationship that didn't work out. I have been in the same situation myself. I certainly didn't feel like I owed anyone else an explanation as for why the partnership ended. It is none of our business why John and Rick split up. Don't you get that yet. It has nothing to do with any of us unless we ordered some parts and didn't get them. Does someone owe you some parts or money back? If not then what is your problem? I don't have any stake whatsoever in any of this. I am just tired of your comments when it is obvious you are only trying to stir up trouble.

Aaron would you please close this thread. It is serving no purpose at all.

Respectfully,
                          Carroll
                          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

cifta,

Any thread that you personally don't like, any thread that has no purpose to you personally should be closed? This says a lot about your psyche. I challenge you to show any disrespect, or any personal attack that would warrant a thread closure. Welcome to the 21st century! Welcome to the internet age!

Does the term "circumstantial evidence" ring a bell? If it doesn't, don't blame other people for that.

If I were to accept the notion that we human can trick the laws of nature in order to make OU happen, you would be more than happy to support this thread. Guess what? Only "God" has the power to manipulate the laws of nature and if he ever tries, he will quickly find out that he has altered the properties of this universe permanently and irreversibly.

Thanks,
                            Miki.

Comment

Miki,

If you want to start a thread about why you don't believe in OU then go ahead and start it instead of trying to stick your nose into a business decision that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I personally don't care whether you believe in OU or not. That is not any of MY business. You keep bringing that up as if you thought someone cared about your opinion of OU. None of that has anything to do with John's and Rick's decisions about their business arrangement. Go start a thread that has some purpose instead of ranting about a business decision you were not involved in.

I have a thread started for technical discussion of projects on this forum. If you want to go there and explain why you don't believe in OU then you are welcome to state you case.

Carroll
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by miki02131 View Post
                                cifta,

Any thread that you personally don't like, any thread that has no purpose to you personally should be closed? This says a lot about your psyche. I challenge you to show any disrespect, or any personal attack that would warrant a thread closure. Welcome to the 21st century! Welcome to the internet age!

Does the term "circumstantial evidence" ring a bell? If it doesn't, don't blame other people for that.

If I were to accept the notion that we human can trick the laws of nature in order to make OU happen, you would be more than happy to support this thread. Guess what? Only "God" has the power to manipulate the laws of nature and if he ever tries, he will quickly find out that he has altered the properties of this universe permanently and irreversibly.

Thanks,
                                Miki.
                                this is absolutely laughable the whole post, go troll for something else. God has not visited me to tell me I have altered the "laws" of the universe. Geez dude, get a grip. lee and yang nobel prize for poynting flow? chungs negative Resistor, dollards multivibrator, scalar tech does not violate any laws. quaternion math, telsa, do I need to go on, its there if you would open your eyes. Lets see, God violates his own laws? duh He is God he can do whatever he wants the same way a police officer can speed and not give himself a ticket........ he has a higher set of laws he obeys. God has deeper insights into the universe and can manipulate them as he sees fit. I am not arrogant enough to say there is no God.

my stuff works, said and done. miki I do not need you or anyone else to tell me my experiments are laughable, I get more out than in consistently, every time.

circumstantial evidence is based on an a priori framework that causes you to take your suppositions to their illogical conclusion.

leave it alone, its not about O.U. its about business. if you dont think John's tech works, then go somewhere else, I will continue to power life with it.

Tom C
                                Last edited by stonewater; 10-05-2012, 04:51 PM.
                                http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

Working...
                                X