This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Friedrich separation from Bedini

This story is fresh from Peswiki's News Hopper. Can anyone fill me in? Not that I want to be nosy, I just find the story hard to believe. Could there be any truth to this?

If you look in the Peswiki News Hopper you will find that there isn't any story - not yet, anyways. If you're curious then why not ask Friedrich directly, rather than look for third party explanations? You could go to his YouTube channel and post your question there. In any case, why have you posted this 3 times?
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

@Miki

Miki,

There is absolutely NO reason to post 3 times.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron,

The three posts weren't intentional. The website was returning a fail to upload database error. I thought the first post wasn't going go through so I resubmitted it. I got discouraged and stopped on my third attempt. Surprisingly, I returned to the website to find all three posts.

Now that you know my three posts weren't intentional, can you use your insider status to give us an update on this issue? Can you at least confirm whether this story is true or false?

Thanks,

Miki.

Comment

Rick Friedrick & John Bedini

Ok.

TRUE, but I would title it Bedini's separation from Rick Friedrich for it to be accurate instead of Rick Friedrich separation from Bedini.

The way it is listed on Sterling's site as "Rick Friedrich separation from Bedini" implies that it was Rick that was wanting to distance himself from John and the complete opposite is true. I can tell you that as an absolute fact that I know first hand.

I'm not going to reveal anything about this situation here and will just wait to see what Sterling releases.

Just remember that John has done nothing but support Rick from the beginning and there are THOUSANDS of people that know this to be the case.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

One sided reporting

@ALL,
            Just let me say Aaron is telling you the truth, and I have not had my say in any of this.
            Once again Sterling has not asked me a thing about what happened. I have been very silent here to see what happens. Your Right Rickoff ask the source if you want to know.
            I can tell it will be twisted in every way. But we will wait and see. Reporting is not one sided except with Sterling.
            John Bedini
            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
              Your Right Rickoff ask the source if you want to know.
              I was curious as to what had happen so I ask Rick. Rick only told me that he was kicked off of his own Yahoo groups for no reason. This is all I know.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

wait for JB

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                I was curious as to what had happen so I ask Rick. Rick only told me that he was kicked off of his own Yahoo groups for no reason. This is all I know.

wait for JB..... it will all be clear eventually.
                http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

your a one sided reporter too

Ibpointless2,
                  First, I may have disagreements with you but, you have no idea what took place and should stay out of this dispute. The yahoo groups were given to me by Rick and many people know that. Rick said he was going to take them down so I moved everybody to the Energy Science Forum. Why don't you ask around and see what has happened in the past with Rick, your a one sided reporter too. You bet I locked him out, and how could I do that if I did not own them, and why would you destroy all the work people put on the groups for years. The groups were given to me by Rick as he did not have time for them as he said to me and others here, many times. So now that we have this straight you can go on your marry way making your "Clean Battery", just stay out of this because you do not know anything that has taken place in the past. I wont say anything more until I see what he or whoever has written. I do not believe Rick has said anything, someone else did and that would be third party information. So I expect you to talk up a storm with your friend the Great Sea Monkey and he will give you the answer, and you'll believe it. And another thing do not come back with an answer like, John that is so "Hurtful", because you have done a lot of hurtful things to me in the past about my work.
                  You need to go read the book Pinocchio and then, Dick & Jane to find out who you are. Then go check out if I did not save them by spending my own money, because you gave nothing towards it ,but you use it. Go see if John is not working that Forum.

Energy Science Forum
                  Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-01-2012, 08:51 PM. Reason: edit
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Ibpointless2,
                    First, I may have disagreements with you but, you have no idea what took place and should stay out of this dispute. The yahoo groups were given to me by Rick and many people know that. Rick said he was going to take them down so I moved everybody to the Energy Science Forum. Why don't you ask around and see what has happened in the past with Rick, your a one sided reporter too. You bet I locked him out, and how could I do that if I did not own them, and why would you destroy all the work people put on the groups for years. The groups were given to me by Rick as he did not have time for them as he said to me and others here, many times. So now that we have this straight you can go on your marry way making your "Clean Battery", just stay out of this because you do not know anything that has taken place in the past. I wont say anything more until I see what he or whoever has written. I do not believe Rick has said anything, someone else did and that would be third party information. So I expect you to talk up a storm with your friend the Great Sea Monkey and he will give you the answer, and you'll believe it. And another thing do not come back with an answer like, John that is so "Hurtful", because you have done a lot of hurtful things to me in the past about my work.
                    You need to go read the book Pinocchio and then, Dick & Jane to find out who you are. Then go check out if I did not save them by spending my own money, because you gave nothing towards it ,but you use it. Go see if John is not working that Fourm.

Energy Science Forum

John Please stop this. I clearly don't know you or Rick but what i do know is from your and his videos. You two from the video's seem great together. The work you put out and he put out about the motors and radiant energy are great work. I always love the lawnmower Rick built using your technology. Please, I'm not here to bash you or give disinformation, I'm only here because I have concern. I may not know the full story but i'm not the only one and I want to know what is going on as I don't want this to stop you guys from continuing your great work on the motors. John I'm really not a bad guy, but this not about me.

I took your advice and I talked to rick directly on YouTube PM's. That was all he told me.

here is what he said.
                    what rick said.jpg
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Don't tell John

Ibpointless2,
                      Right you don't know, and yes you may have concern, but why?. You never cared before, why now? First of all it's all my technology and I can do what I want with it, they are my Patents and circuits and they belong to this company and I will enforce it if need be, do not sell me short. Rick made a good living off me with my work in energy field. He was given the opportunity to excel with this technology, He had the run of the shop and the lab. He did not have the right to say anything to my employees at any time and he was warned by me several times, " BY ME". YES, I KICKED HIM OFF AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN, I'M NOT A Horse's Ass, with any of this technology. Go read the radiant oscillator section on the new forum and you see what happened.
                      Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-03-2012, 03:19 AM. Reason: edit
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Ibpointless2,
                        Right you don't know, and yes you may have concern, but why?. You never cared before, why now? First of all it's all my technology and I can do what I want with it, they are my Patents and circuits and they belong to this company and I will enforce it if need be, do not sell me short. Rick made a good living off me with my work in energy field. He was given the opportunity to excel with this technology, He had the run of the shop and the lab. He did not have the right to say anything to my employees at any time and he was warned by me several times, " BY ME". YES, I KICKED HIM OFF AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN, I'M NOT A Horse's Ass, with any of this technology. Go read the radiant oscillator section on the new forum and you see what happened.
                        Just for starters.

Peter L and I were doing the work on the oscillators, It had to do with solar charging in very low light. We wanted this unit on the back of the Solar Panels, so we needed 80% Eff or more to do this, just as was measured by Stan. You could parallel these units for power in low light. The unit we gave Stan was under trust to test for us, Stan was wrong as it was a COP>1 with the panels in low light or moon light. The Patent even says that. But you can see what happen here and why I put the information away until the Patent was issued. And you can see they never made it work the same, Stan destroyed the transistor and the compound on the chip and should have studied this a little more on solar panels.But this is the history of what happened. Here, This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you We were also studying the negative effects and had built a machine to measure transistors, we just did not guess at this we measured it. And built oscillators Rick and the rest of the gang never have seen. So you know the story of why now.
                        You go make up your own mind as to what happened after a much longer time. This is the history of the SG Radiant Oscillator and how things get stolen even when you have people you trust to be helping you
                        The SG Radiant Oscillator - Page 2

John I always cared about your work with radiant energy. I even bought the 6 inch fan kit from your site as well as the DVD's too. You can't say i never contributed anything because i've given my hard earned money to buy your DVD's and kits. I haven't gotten time to mess with the kit yet but here it is https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...6UeZ9qwms/edit

But you're right, they should never have gone behind you back like that. I can understand why you don't want to release things to the public.

Is it true that you got a solar panel to work off of moon light?

Comment

I apologize for that

Ibpointless2,
                          That may be true, but I have never sold anything others did and I would not know that, so I apologize for that. I have decided to leave this alone until I see what Rick has said if he said anything. It all could be a play on Ricks part. We do not know what has gone on. But I do know that something is not right. And I do thank you for your concern but now is not a good time.I do hope you discover something. And I know your not a bad guy. So keep working you will hit it big.
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

I do hope you discover something. And I know your not a bad guy. So keep working you will hit it big.
                            Thank you John, that really means a lot to me.

Comment

Being very careful here

Miki, Ib, everyone,

I am not sure how to approach this. I do not want to slander, libel or be guilty of heresay in this matter. I will say that I have experience as an independent 3rd party observer of the relationship between JB, energenx and Rennaissance. what I am sharing here is MY personal exerience, and mine alone.

I moderated the monopole groups for over 5 years, provided free tech support for the kits and rennaissance products thru the monopole forums, and worked for free at all but one of the rennaissance conventions, which I could not attend. some of the other moderators put much more time in than I did, flew much farther and deserve way more credit for what they did than I. Josh, Erik, John K and luther worked their tails off at the 2011 convention, it was amazing to see them work!! all of them are men I am proud to call friend.

what I am trying to say is that I can speak with clarity on this matter. Rennaissance charge is in this situation directly because of the business decisions that were made, and the results of those decisions are coming home.

as I made my personal decisions concerning my continued involvement with energenx, and Rennaissance, I spoke with many people connected with both, including people from China, south america and europe. this included customers from the lower 48 and canada, alaska, hawaii, and many european countries. while on the monopole forums I handled hundreds of rennaissance related private messages and correspondence, all forwarded directly to Rennaissance.

I also spoke with others not directly involved but who had done business with both in the past.

the yahoo monopole forums were closed by John who was the owner, as they all have his name on them. rick was planning on shutting them down anyway, he told us the moderators, and some of the group members at the 2011 convention. the mods did not wish such a huge resevoir of info and time wasted. John found about about this and did not want this to happen.

with that being said, John wanted to get everyone over to his new forum style which he was more comfortable with, so he could be certain that what was being done and said was in line with his technology and patents. a lot of things went wrong with the kits sold by rennaissance, and we are in the process of trying to straighten that out. Rick was the go between between us and Johns technology for a very long time.

John went out and purchased the software, and the hosting with sufficient bandwidth and asked Aaron to set it up. His forum, which is also run by Aaron is energyscienceforum.com Rick had stopped visiting the yahoo groups months prior, and the moderators were running the groups almost exclusively without Ricks involvement for almost a year.

I do not expect that rennaissance will be allowed to license Johns technology much longer, but that is only my, repeat MY personal opinion. the relationship between the 2 companies is business primarily first and foremost. I would suggest we allow John to deal with Rennaissance contractually as he sees fit, and hopefully when this is all done John's name will not be tarnished by the decisions of others. I have tried to be fair and honest in this post and simply want all to understand that this is business first and foremost, and I believe John is doing what is right in this matter.

please come visit the new forum, we have a lot of exciting things happening there. please also support Aaron and John by donating to the forums if you find value in them.

Tom C
                              http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

Working...
                              X