No announcement yet.

Anyone have a good window motor design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a good window motor design?

I want to build a window motor. I need a list of parts and a picture of how to connect the circuit. Any info/links would be appreciated.

I used these notes

I followed this schematic closely, and had good results. I ordered the parts from ebay. I got the hall effect sensors from mouser electronics. The link below is the link I used....plus I read the entire site on Bedini at fight 4 truth. The stator frame and rotor were created on a 3D printer. My earlier ones had various Shoestring approaches....ZZ bearings, wood frames....be careful with neos, I had some I kept in a closet they were so dangerous (someone got hurt everytime they came out of the closet) They need to be properly and securely fastened.

http://www.fight-4-truth.com/Bedini-...ow%20motor.doc

Nax

Comment

Window Motor Circuit Board Repair

Hello,

Is anyone located in California, or near Northern California?

I have two window motors both of which are not working as they were damaged in transportation. I attempted to repair them by replacing the opto isolator but it was not successful. Should be a simple fix, but I am no engineer/technician as I am new to the hands on aspects.

LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUAL FOR HELP, THIS WILL LEAD TO CONSISTENT WORK IF YOU DESIRE.

THANK YOU!
      shamanichealing@nym.hush.com
      Last edited by ET-Power; 04-09-2017, 07:46 PM.
      "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
      X