Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini Energizer Specifications - Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Energizer Specifications - Really?

Are we wasting our time?
    First off, I believe in power from the Dirac. I think John Bedini has the solution to “tap” into it, as well as others. I believe some of those “others” may be on this forum or I wouldn’t be here. I believe there are people on this forum who have rediscovered what Tesla and the other pioneers of the 20th century had discovered and took with them to their grave. I don’t know about patents, commercialization of intellectual properties, or the like. Nor do I want to. I want to protect my family from the up and coming storm that is about to engulf us all around the globe. And I’m not talking about some cockamamie end-of-the-world crap in December. I’m talking about the stuff that is happening in Europe and will soon follow in the US and China. The patterns of greed and entitlement are about to crash. And when that happens… well enough of that. I want to assure that my family has basic comforts when the grid goes down.
    I’m a builder/tester. I’m not an electrical/electronic engineer and can barely read a schematic. I have built the SG instead of the Window unit as I believe it is a more scalable model. I went with the mechanical oscillator as I read somewhere that it is self adjusting as the battery/ies get and need a charge and it fits my skill set. That baby really hums. But that’s not the point. No OU. I have been trying different coil geometries, core materials and such. Better efficiencies but still no OU. This unit won’t power diddly without OU.
    I have read that we have talent on this forum with decades of experience in this. There are people on this forum who claim to have “seen” OU in their units. ARE there any people in this forum with the courage to openly disclose and share the progress they have made so others, like myself, can just get their energizers built and move on. I’m not talking, bits and pieces like so many glory hounds that feed off of forums like this, I’m talking system details. The things that matter, the things that get results. I have combed through the hundreds of pages on this site. I have an idea of those who could help. I have no idea of those with enough compassion for mankind to set aside their desires for financial gain and openly give their results, successes and failures. Otherwise, what’s the point.

Peace and Love to the World.
    _

There must be a score of relevant threads on this board.
    You should use the "search" facility to find what suits you.

Comment

Unfortunately I had the same experience with Bendini motor systems, If he has
      built a OU motor its not one of the published diagrams. Go to you tube and
      watch Bendini motor videos, none that I could find could power themselves.
      Sure the systems out put very high voltage spikes, but they are at very low
      current and very short duration, resulting in little useful power output. Even
      using it as a battery charger was futile, the battery being charged would,
      develop a ghost charge, it would rise in voltage quite quickly, but if you applied
      any sort of load to the battery after charging it the voltage level would drop
      quite quickly to what it was before charging. I've seen no OU with any of the
      Bendini circuits I've built and have moved on. I still believe there is a way to
      generate electricity without using large amounts of input energy, but the
      Bendini motors/generators aren't the way.

Comment

Not yet there (no running OU system) but I can give you one tip which I'll be also testing soon. We can made self-running device and it shouldn't be that hard. The way to do it is by resonance but not in common sense of RLC resonance but make output of device with proper relation to input so we can loop energy back making it almost self-sufficient.
        For example we could light bulb with some kind of inertia like in blocking oscillators. Instead of bulb immediately turned off when power is disconnected we can make it pulsing some time maybe seconds maybe minutes. The there is only one step to OU - add tiny bit of energy compensating looses from any source like solar or radio waves (not necessarily from radio stations, better from cosmic source).

In other way we should deeply analyse what is going on with electric power which is coming back from out houses to power grid station. That was always a mystery for me but now I'm sure we are paying for waste, the real energy is returning back , but is not reused (or is it ?)

Comment

This is the first proof of true OU that I have seen. I believe this researcher to be real and sincere. His device is free running after initial start up. His name is Romero and he has his own forum if you are interested in learning more.

Orion

Comment

ghost charge

In my experiences with bedini circuits, I have never seen ghost charge.

My batteries get charged, and do deliver power,

I have not seen OU but I have never cycled a battery long enough, and I don't have much batteries to charge 1 front and 4 in the back, I charge with 1 in front and 1 in the back, but I repeat, the batterie does get real charge and can power a load as it should.

best,

Alvaro H

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
            Unfortunately I had the same experience with Bendini motor systems, If he has
            built a OU motor its not one of the published diagrams. Go to you tube and
            watch Bendini motor videos, none that I could find could power themselves.
            Sure the systems out put very high voltage spikes, but they are at very low
            current and very short duration, resulting in little useful power output. Even
            using it as a battery charger was futile, the battery being charged would,
            develop a ghost charge, it would rise in voltage quite quickly, but if you applied
            any sort of load to the battery after charging it the voltage level would drop
            quite quickly to what it was before charging. I've seen no OU with any of the
            Bendini circuits I've built and have moved on. I still believe there is a way to
            generate electricity without using large amounts of input energy, but the
            Bendini motors/generators aren't the way.

Comment

I haven't been an active experimenter since 2004, but if I were ever going to start back up again, I'd probably use Leon Dragone's experiments as my starting point.

If this were even remotely simple, everybody would be doing it. I will say that just reading these boards the past few weeks, you guys are a hell of a lot further along than we were 10 years ago. The Gray Tube thread is loaded with information that would have blown our minds just a few years ago.
              Last edited by JacobS; 06-19-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Directions?

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                This is the first proof of true OU that I have seen. I believe this researcher to be real and sincere. His device is free running after initial start up. His name is Romero and he has his own forum if you are interested in learning more.

Orion
                Orion,
                Where is Romero's forum please?
                Stephen
                Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
                  Orion,
                  Where is Romero's forum please?
                  Stephen
                  Schematic self run system.

Comment

No OU today

Thanks Guys,
                    I thought as much. Many claim to have worked it out, but .... Tesla was probably the only true master of this energy and he buckled. Then there is the Watson generator. Heck, I would take 8kw. There are many things here that don't add up. I'm not talking about the engineering, I'm talking about the claims. I can get this dumb thing to run for a couple days with a converter in the circuit, but no OU. Coil rings like a bell. Runs about 1200 rpm for best voltage. I get 12v 7ah gel batteries that have been discarded for free, take the best ones and have gotten good charges on a few. So there is something to the "conditioning the battery". In other words, I get past the "fluffy" charge. But OU?

Peace and Love to the World
                    _

Comment

Thanks Orion,
                      Great site. Lots of cool projects.
                      I will try building the little low power oscillator.
                      My replication of Lidmotors "Penny" seems to sit running at around .4 volts for a couple of days with a large cap.
                      Stephen
                      Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                        Thanks Guys,
                        I thought as much. Many claim to have worked it out, but .... Tesla was probably the only true master of this energy and he buckled. Then there is the Watson generator. Heck, I would take 8kw. There are many things here that don't add up. I'm not talking about the engineering, I'm talking about the claims. I can get this dumb thing to run for a couple days with a converter in the circuit, but no OU. Coil rings like a bell. Runs about 1200 rpm for best voltage. I get 12v 7ah gel batteries that have been discarded for free, take the best ones and have gotten good charges on a few. So there is something to the "conditioning the battery". In other words, I get past the "fluffy" charge. But OU?

Peace and Love to the World
                        Yeah, I don't think that anybody (including Tesla) has ever pieced the whole puzzle together, to the point where it "just works" and they can reproduce it with another device. I think back to 2001, or thereabouts. Lindemann had just recently published "Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity" and Harwood had just reproduced the Adams motor from scrap parts. Graham Gunderson was doing some impressive experimental work with VTA-type technology. I thought "Okay, this is it. We're really about to figure this stuff out."

It turned out that when you put one piece in place, you realized that there's another piece that needs to be put into place.
                        Last edited by JacobS; 06-20-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Oh, but he did!

Originally posted by JacobS View Post
                          Yeah, I don't think that anybody (including Tesla) has ever pieced the whole puzzle together, to the point where it "just works" and they can reproduce it with another device. I think back to 2001, or thereabouts. Lindemann had just recently published "Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity" and Harwood had just reproduced the Adams motor from scrap parts. Graham Gunderson was doing some impressive experimental work with VTA-type technology. I thought "Okay, this is it. We're really about to figure this stuff out."

It turned out that when you put one piece in place, you realized that there's another piece that needs to be put into place.
                          Tesla DID figure it out. He also sold out. That's what I meant by buckled.
                          Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow - PESWiki
                          I'm sure others, (Bedini, Watson, Gray) have figured it out as well, but the almighty dollar has kept mankind in the stone age. What people don't understand is the money takes care of itself. The more people you serve, the wealthier you are. Instead of trying to sell their inventions to some company, they should consider a simplified construct that works and can be easily replicated. Maybe focusing on the conroller circuits that make it possible. Then use the power of the Internet to "Sell" their "plans" to the world. If someone was able to build and replicate the success of the inventor, the Internet would light up like wild fire. The inventor would be wealthy beyond imagination, the world would change. Instead men like Gray, Telsa, Moray, died with their secrets and poor. The world remained in the dark, waiting for a pioneer who "gets it".

Peace an Love to the World.
                          _

Comment

In short, yes. long answer, maybe. I'll explain, let's say there was a 'magic' source of free energy suddenly available globally. The cost of other goods and services would increase to fill the gap left by the loss of that taxable income. We need to keep in mind that the Governments rely on taxes to exist -period-. Now if you realize that this is a chess game you'll start to see a pattern, there is no magic source of free energy that can be made without the need for other resources.

notice the change in patent law, pay attention to stock prices on commodities. If there was an invention that could draw energy from the vacuum, then the cost of materials needed to build such a device would skyrocket and any components that may be special to it will be considered banned and in the US it would fall into the navy/army control and be considered a threat to national security.

If there have been those who've figured out how to generate their own energy off the grid, they are smartly quiet about it, possibly a small circle of friends. Anything large enough to attract attention will doom it and the inventors. The naive thought that public sharing would put it into the hands of the public for all is very misguided, as a matter of fact the controlling powers that be support the idea. Why? simple, less work to keep track of those freely sharing and exposing themselves thinking that they are helping.

I'm not promoting that we should abandon the search and effort, not in the least. However I'm calling attention to what is really going on, to make those willing to see the game afoot, what the challenges are and how to hopefully calculate the next move.

The other problem is the definition of free energy, free in what commodity? cash, gold, resources? Lets say that it's highly efficient, equal in/out. Great, however there are costs for building, infrastructure, delivery and maintenance. So not free in that area, as a matter of fact it's no different than if it was less out then in. Ok so then the tipping point has to be more out then in right? well if we can generate more then it takes to drive, then conceivably it can power itself, exceptional! however we still have the costs of maintenance, infrastructure, materials etc.. we could make the argument that with more out then in it should be less to costly to produce. sure if all things stay equal, however greed is a powerful thing, and power is even more so.

Take water as an example, it's everywhere on this planet. Yet clean and safe sources are controlled and regulated. Anyone stop to wonder why?

It's sadly not possible at this point and for the next millennium for the human race to work together in mutual benefit for the betterment of the human race. evolution has not gotten to that point or we may have already peaked and past that point eons ago. With a broad brush I'll paint the human race as a barely evolved or devolved parasite. The life of the majority of the planet is a struggle to efficiently kill each other, a complete waste of energy.

Comment

I certainly think that a lot of people have built working OU devices. Gray/Cole and Sparky Sweet seemed to hit on the holy grail, and all roads seem to lead back to Tesla. I just don't think that anybody has understood this stuff (the underlying theory, I mean) to the extent that they're able to consistently reproduce and/or scale-up their devices.
                              Last edited by JacobS; 06-20-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X