Are we wasting our time?
First off, I believe in power from the Dirac. I think John Bedini has the solution to “tap” into it, as well as others. I believe some of those “others” may be on this forum or I wouldn’t be here. I believe there are people on this forum who have rediscovered what Tesla and the other pioneers of the 20th century had discovered and took with them to their grave. I don’t know about patents, commercialization of intellectual properties, or the like. Nor do I want to. I want to protect my family from the up and coming storm that is about to engulf us all around the globe. And I’m not talking about some cockamamie end-of-the-world crap in December. I’m talking about the stuff that is happening in Europe and will soon follow in the US and China. The patterns of greed and entitlement are about to crash. And when that happens… well enough of that. I want to assure that my family has basic comforts when the grid goes down.
I’m a builder/tester. I’m not an electrical/electronic engineer and can barely read a schematic. I have built the SG instead of the Window unit as I believe it is a more scalable model. I went with the mechanical oscillator as I read somewhere that it is self adjusting as the battery/ies get and need a charge and it fits my skill set. That baby really hums. But that’s not the point. No OU. I have been trying different coil geometries, core materials and such. Better efficiencies but still no OU. This unit won’t power diddly without OU.
I have read that we have talent on this forum with decades of experience in this. There are people on this forum who claim to have “seen” OU in their units. ARE there any people in this forum with the courage to openly disclose and share the progress they have made so others, like myself, can just get their energizers built and move on. I’m not talking, bits and pieces like so many glory hounds that feed off of forums like this, I’m talking system details. The things that matter, the things that get results. I have combed through the hundreds of pages on this site. I have an idea of those who could help. I have no idea of those with enough compassion for mankind to set aside their desires for financial gain and openly give their results, successes and failures. Otherwise, what’s the point.

Peace and Love to the World.