Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini Energizer Specifications - Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free? Who said that?

Nothing is free! I do not believe this would cause a degradation of tax income for the governments of the world. Quite the opposite. If a new energy source was discovered, there would simply be a repositioning of the tax base. The regulators of the world would be quite happy creating new taxes on the sudden exploding enterprise of creating new devices that would utilize this new source. It would be similar to the explosion of commerce of early 1900's. Nothing is new to the human condition, just different.

What is new is the Internet. You are starting to see it's effect on the world. Individuals in countries with less freedoms are seeing what the rest of the world has. This causes desire and disharmony. Then rebellion for change. The Internet can also be a good thing. The Internet can spread the news of a new discovery at break neck speeds. Something the regulators are not capable of. Politics take time. If this new discovery used common commodities used in mainstream commerce, then it would be impossible to isolate the materials to discriminate against the new discovery.

I would hope that our leaders would have as much sense as the ones in the turn of the 20th century when gasoline was discovered to be a manageable source of energy. This made many new things available to us like flight, automobiles and plastics. I can only imagine, the many new technologies that would be born of the adoption of this new form of energy. But it starts with the courage to expose it through usable technology. The timing is perfect. Lawmakers know that it will take some kind of beneficial distraction to keep their subjects under control. This can be that distraction. War does not work anymore. It breaks countries. Just ask the USSR, East Germany, UK, Roman Empire, to name a few.

Love and Peace to the World
    _

Comment

tachyoncatcher

how would you like to tax air ???? this is the same problem

Comment

Stay Positive!

I am not promoting taxes. Heck no! I am suggesting optimism. Suppression worries are straight pessimism. Research shows that when we alter our perceptions and dreams about the future in positive ways, it reduces anxiety and improves physical and mental health. It also motivates us to be proactive. That's because human brains have a strong propensity to transform what we imagine into reality. Optimistic beliefs, even if they are unjustified, are often the precursor to positive actions and results.

Research also shows that pessimism promotes passivity and hopelessness. Research by psychologist Martin Seligman demonstrates that pessimists often behave helplessly, harming their chances of achieving desirable results and even feeding depression.

Aren’t we here to help each other build something magical? If those, that “figure it out” clam up, then we truly are wasting our time and much human resource. Hence, the title of the 1st post in this thread.

Sadly, no one has stepped up to offer success with this post. Whilst I believe collaboration is doable, I must fade into the background and spend my time trying to figure it out. Good luck to all.

Peace and Love to the World
        _

Comment

After reading this thread i would like to add some thoughts, not leading to an answer to your question but maybe to an answer why there is no answer.
          I would call me still a beginner in studying the Bedinis.
          Behind the vagueness about some 'hidden secrets' to get OU stands something that has to do with the 'truth that can not be told'. It can be maybe experienced or you are lucky if you are one of them who is in search of.
          There are a lot of truthes that can not be told, not because of reticence.

It has also to do with specific points in space time when things are possible and can happen. You meet your wife of your life when the right point is reached, not when you think it is the right time. But there are allways some people ahead of the point in search of truth and giving some hints about the future. Leonardo Davince, nikola Tesla f.e.

An other obstacle which has to be overcome first is the state of consciousness. We will not control the power of the oneness before we see the oneness in creation and live our lifes in this way. The source or higher form of energy needs the source or higher form or consciosness to be in a balance. You wouldn't give a M16 to a caveman.
          To this part belongs the concept of 'because' and 'why', parts of the lower intelectual thinking, seperated from the oneness. The idea of a target to reach, a measurement. Compared to the way you have to go, regardless of any of the named attributes.
          A poetic quote that phrases this concept:
          "He shall fall down into the pit called Because, and there he shall perish with the dogs of Reason.
          Now a curse upon Because and his kin!
          May Because be accursèd for ever!
          If Will stops and cries Why, invoking Because, then Will stops & does nought."
          Or an other one:
          "For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."

You are probably able to get to the truth by following the path of building, doing wrong, building and so on. The same approach as in conventional martial arts a trainee grows mentaly too over the years of physical practies.
          It's the approach from matter to spirit, wich is slow, boring and paved by nessesary mistakes.
          But remember there is always an other way...

Good luck -
          Shin

Comment

Charging the supply

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
            Are we wasting our time?
            First off, I believe in power from the Dirac. I think John Bedini has the solution to “tap” into it, as well as others. I believe some of those “others” may be on this forum or I wouldn’t be here. I believe there are people on this forum who have rediscovered what Tesla and the other pioneers of the 20th century had discovered and took with them to their grave. I don’t know about patents, commercialization of intellectual properties, or the like. Nor do I want to. I want to protect my family from the up and coming storm that is about to engulf us all around the globe. And I’m not talking about some cockamamie end-of-the-world crap in December. I’m talking about the stuff that is happening in Europe and will soon follow in the US and China. The patterns of greed and entitlement are about to crash. And when that happens… well enough of that. I want to assure that my family has basic comforts when the grid goes down.
            I’m a builder/tester. I’m not an electrical/electronic engineer and can barely read a schematic. I have built the SG instead of the Window unit as I believe it is a more scalable model. I went with the mechanical oscillator as I read somewhere that it is self adjusting as the battery/ies get and need a charge and it fits my skill set. That baby really hums. But that’s not the point. No OU. I have been trying different coil geometries, core materials and such. Better efficiencies but still no OU. This unit won’t power diddly without OU.
            I have read that we have talent on this forum with decades of experience in this. There are people on this forum who claim to have “seen” OU in their units. ARE there any people in this forum with the courage to openly disclose and share the progress they have made so others, like myself, can just get their energizers built and move on. I’m not talking, bits and pieces like so many glory hounds that feed off of forums like this, I’m talking system details. The things that matter, the things that get results. I have combed through the hundreds of pages on this site. I have an idea of those who could help. I have no idea of those with enough compassion for mankind to set aside their desires for financial gain and openly give their results, successes and failures. Otherwise, what’s the point.

Peace and Love to the World.

Hello,

Try getting your setup to generate the waveform pictured below.

G-Field Waveform.jpg

Watch EFTV 23 to find out how to properly connect your coils, John Bedini states how they are connected, in the "Self Reguaging Idling Magneto" if your rotor is all norths out, you will need to change to an alternating configuration same as in the aforenamed device. For the record, this is not an attempt at replicating the device in the video, it is an attempt at understanding what is going on in this unique winding topology. This winding method is not to be limited to the axial design seen in the video, if you have a radial setup, like I do, try it, it works there as well... I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything nor am I making any claims. Just relaying something that I have personal experience with, I am not looking for peer review so I will not post my work here. The source charging energy is real, and its not inductive collapse alone charging the battery, not that inductive collapse should be taking place on this end of the wire so far away from the switch anyway!!! On another thread somewhere someone asked about a magnetic switch....I think this is one. But I have been wrong countless times and am probably wrong here aswell...time will tell.

Once you get the waveform, if the inductance of your coil network is at least 100mH, and low resistance, around 5 ohms, you should see the supply charging when you stop driving the device as a motor. Another key point is that this waveform will morph into a perfect square wave, but I am no expert, interpret it as you will when you have the effect taking place in your lab.

Regards
            Last edited by erfinder; 07-21-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Finally

erfinder, thanks for your contribution to this thread. Finally, some meat I can feed the dog. I have read through the BFW thread and remember JB saying that alternating magnets were not necessary. I do have an all north axial rotor in a horizontal position. If both mechanical and electrical are considered, I probably have near, if not over a COP of 1. This won't keep the lights on. Just saying. I will study the video referenced and keep on plugging. My rig is already asymetrical, as far as coil placement, timing and winding polarity. I test everything. My basement, er, lab, yeah thats it, my lab smells like a house on fire. Least that's what my wife says. Back to testing. (I need to build a new rotor.)
              Peace and Love to the World!
              Randy
              _

Comment

erfinder, thanks for your contribution to this thread. Finally, some meat I can feed the dog. I have read through the BFW thread and remember JB saying that alternating magnets were not necessary. I do have an all north axial rotor in a horizontal position. If both mechanical and electrical are considered, I probably have near, if not over a COP of 1. This won't keep the lights on. Just saying. I will study the video referenced and keep on plugging. My rig is already asymetrical, as far as coil placement, timing and winding polarity. I test everything. My basement, er, lab, yeah thats it, my lab smells like a house on fire. Least that's what my wife says. Back to testing. (I need to build a new rotor.)
                Peace and Love to the World!
                Randy

Hi Randy,

Just to be clear, I'm not attempting a replication of John Bedini's device, yet. I am simply testing a peculiar coil configuration that John Bedini shared with us (EFTV 23). I am sharing what I have experienced thus far with like minded individuals like yourself.

As far as this waveform is concerned, I have not been able to produce it with an all north or all south pole rotor, "I" must alternate the magnets or the waveform does not manifest in "my" rig. I'm finding out that there are other methods for producing this and similar waveforms, however, I am not certain if those methods are going to generate the effects that I am seeing in my rig, however, I am hopeful.

Can you share more about your rig? You say its asymmetrical, owing to the coil placement, timing, and winding polarity. Can you elaborate on that?

Regards

Comment

My Bedini SSG replication

Hey erfinder,
                  I'll take some pics tomorrow, along with some details. I have built it in a modular way so I could play with the details. You will see what I mean from the pics. My current config has no torque, as a matter of fact it won't start with a spin. But that bad boy charges like crazy. Here's the thing, If I spin it up to 900-1100 rpm, it charges ok and holds at that rpm range, depending on the battery load. If I spin it up past 2200 rpm it holds at that rpm range with a whole new set of details(voltage/current numbers). Less draw on the primaries, while much better charging. I tuned this to charge, I could care less about the torque. I do use a secondary, hand held motor to start it up. I haven't tried the 3300 rpm range, I need to build a steel shield for flying magnets first.
                  Randy
                  _

Comment

My Rig

I have been testing coil geometries so I have 3 different coils. They all have 3 things in common. 350' of wire, right hand winding, trfilar. Also electronics are the same. Coil at 3:00 is trigger, motor and charge. Other coils slave. Retarded timing of slave coils have given me the best charge rate but reduced torque. Larger cores seem to give better radiant. Litz preserves trigger on trigger coil but detriment to radiant on charge coils. Larger wire #18, increases charge rate, but also increases power consumption. More iron gives better radiant.

Coil @ 3:00 #23 litzed, 1" core, 4" long. Core @ 6:00 #18 unlitzed 1.125" core, 4" long. This coil has the polarity reversed from the other 2 which improved charge rate??? I still use the north side of the coil, but it is reversed from the other two which means the current flow is geometrically reversed from the other 2 coils. Coil @ 10:00 #23 litzed, .625" core, 3" long. Rotor 7" with 2" ceramics.

Sharing is caring. Caring is the formula for sucess. Unlike JB, we are not bound by a lifetime oath of secrecy, can you say ex-military. Let's take his information USE it and get this sucker done. C'mon it's been 30 years already.

Randy
                    _

Comment

Hi Randy,

To be perfectly frank, most people who attempt to replicate the Bedini Monopole Energizer don't get the results they expected because they don't build it according to John Bedini's instructions.

Also, most people attempt to build advanced multi-coil setups without really understanding how the the basic machine works first.

Quite simply, John has shared a very simple way to capture the energy that is released when an inductor is discharged. This is exactly the same energy that EE's throw out of the circuit by shorting it to ground! It is simply the collapsing magnetic field of the coil.

John has showed us how this energy can be captured and stored in a capacitor or a battery and then used to power a normal load. The concept itself is fairly simple and as long as the instructions are followed correctly it will work every time.

The fact that you are building is great because you will learn by experimenting.

A few tips on your rig:-
                      1. Your rotor. You need a larger diameter rotor. An aluminium or skyway bike wheel, the bigger the better. Ceramic #8 magnets 3-5 widths apart spaced evenly around the wheel. Good bearings with a minimum free spin time (without the coil mounted) of 10 minutes with the magnets glued on.
                      2. Your coils. Start off with one bifilar wound coil - trigger should be #23 wire, power winding #18. About 150' of wire or 1.2 ohms for the power winding. Both wires twisted about 3 twists per inch. R60 welding rods for the core.
                      3. Your circuit. MJL21194 transistor, 1N5408 output diode, 1N4001 base/emitter diode, NE-2 neon bulb to protect the transistor, start with 680 ohm base resistor and tune for the highest RPM for the lowest current draw.
                      4. Your batteries. Primary battery should be a GOOD flooded lead acid battery that is big enough to run at the C20 rate. Charging battery should also be a GOOD flooded lead acid battery. Motorcycle or lawn tractor batteries are good. Don't use gel-cells, they are crap. Don't rotate batteries with this setup. Load test the charging battery at the C20 rate, re-charge the primary battery conventionally.

This will get you in the ball park. Think of the machine as "an energy amplifier". Just study the machine and understand what it is doing before you move up to advanced multi-coil setups. When you do get to multi-coils, ALL coils, transistors, diodes, magnets, resistors must match within 1%.

Hope this helps...

John K.
                      http://teslagenx.com

Comment

Been There, Done That

John K,
                        Thanks for your input. I know you spend a good bit of time with JB and I value your input. With the exception of the rotor, I started with a Bedini monopole, by the book. I have smudged the crap out of my FEG book. The magnets, Ceramic #8, are just shy of 3 widths apart. The litzed coils are at 6 twists per inch(I missed any reference to litzing specification in the FEG book so I used the standard for high frequency). This machine has been put together, tested and torn apart many times. The current setup was to test atypical coils in parallel. Interesting results indeed. The resistances was adjusted, for this test, to balance the impedance differences of the coils. All transistors run at 70-71°F, while charging.

I have been testing with this machine for about 5 months. I refuse to chase the next "shiny object" until I have exhausted all possibilities of usable power amplification with this unit. I have seen anomalies with this unit that convention can not explain. I am on my 3rd inverter, as a result. I have been lurking , until recently, and reached a point of frustration with all the duplication of effort on this forum. Hence the thread. Thanks again John K, for your help.

Randy
                        _

Comment

John K,
                          Thanks for your input. I know you spend a good bit of time with JB and I value your input. With the exception of the rotor, I started with a Bedini monopole, by the book. I have smudged the crap out of my FEG book. The magnets, Ceramic #8, are just shy of 3 widths apart. The litzed coils are at 6 twists per inch(I missed any reference to litzing specification in the FEG book so I used the standard for high frequency). This machine has been put together, tested and torn apart many times. The current setup was to test atypical coils in parallel. Interesting results indeed. The resistances was adjusted, for this test, to balance the impedance differences of the coils. All transistors run at 70-71°F, while charging.

I have been testing with this machine for about 5 months. I refuse to chase the next "shiny object" until I have exhausted all possibilities of usable power amplification with this unit. I have seen anomalies with this unit that convention can not explain. I am on my 3rd inverter, as a result. I have been lurking , until recently, and reached a point of frustration with all the duplication of effort on this forum. Hence the thread. Thanks again John K, for your help.

Randy
                          Hi Randy,

It's good that you are experimenting and I encourage that. I've tested many different modifications with the monopole and every time I come back to what John has been telling everyone to do for years. There are no secrets to his technology and he has shared everything.

One word of advice is that you need to do many load testing cycles to see the results. You need to have a baseline to compare with. One of the most important things to remember is to use GOOD batteries!

I'm a bit surprised you are blowing inverters. I hope you are not running them at the same time you are charging the batteries - the spikes WILL kill the electronics in the inverter. Don't try and charge and discharge at the same time.

John K.
                          http://teslagenx.com

Comment

Yes sir!

Originally posted by John_K View Post
                            I'm a bit surprised you are blowing inverters. I hope you are not running them at the same time you are charging the batteries - the spikes WILL kill the electronics in the inverter. Don't try and charge and discharge at the same time.

John K.
                            I know that well... now anyway. Tried the 3 battery setup with the Energizer instead of motor and inverter as load. Bad idea. Some one should start a thread of what NOT to do. Save a lot of hardware and expense. People are so concerned of sharing their proprietary informational assets (successes), maybe they would more freely share their failures. Just a thought.
                            Looks like a 2 bank system with a rotary primary power group is the only way to make this practical. One bank charging, the other with the load and a couple from either bank for the primaries. Otherwise, crystallization takes place. My tests with good, conditioned batteries show that they make as good primaries as conventionally charged batteries. But they MUST be conditioned. Nothing new, John B has said it all before.

Peace and Love to the World.
                            Randy
                            _

Comment

back emf is very important

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Not yet there (no running OU system) but I can give you one tip which I'll be also testing soon. We can made self-running device and it shouldn't be that hard. The way to do it is by resonance but not in common sense of RLC resonance but make output of device with proper relation to input so we can loop energy back making it almost self-sufficient.
                              For example we could light bulb with some kind of inertia like in blocking oscillators. Instead of bulb immediately turned off when power is disconnected we can make it pulsing some time maybe seconds maybe minutes. The there is only one step to OU - add tiny bit of energy compensating looses from any source like solar or radio waves (not necessarily from radio stations, better from cosmic source).

In other way we should deeply analyse what is going on with electric power which is coming back from out houses to power grid station. That was always a mystery for me but now I'm sure we are paying for waste, the real energy is returning back , but is not reused (or is it ?)

I've downloaded a PDF and received one from a source that explains how back end is important. Search Vladimir Utkin free energy secrets for everyone. I've read in the harmonic energy exchange device patent that if you are building this, you need to connect an antennae to a film capacitor or high voltage Tesla capacitor(electrolytic have too much leakage), to one end of a 4" diameter PVC primary induction coil. Connect the other end to ground. Wind another coil of larger gauge or smaller gauge(step up/step down) magnet wire on a tube or PVC pipe that will fit INSIDE the primary. Use spacers to keep them from moving. Connect one end of the secondary to a variable capacitor and the other end to ground and the variable capacitor.

Connect the positive lead to a high voltage diode and then to one side of a spark gap and connect the negative lead to the other side of the spark gap. These will be your output leads to a resisting load or whatever. the diode is there to keep the circuit from completely discharging with each pulse and to make sure the flow is directed towards the spark gap. I THINK THIS MAY BE IMPORTANT, after the circuit is built and connected, you need to sort of prime the circuit to induce the process. Either by stroking the coil with a magnet or just using a high voltage source and apply it to the first capacitor. Not the variable. Take one lead from a high voltage source and apply it directly to one side of a radial capacitor or bank of caps, and take the other end and touch it directly to the other side of the capacitor to "charge" or shock the circuit to create the induction using an external source. I feel this is what people are missing maybe.

I do not take responsibility for your actions. Please always wear heavy duty rubber gloves and don't be stupid with high voltage. It will kill you if you let it! Please be careful.

It is also stated in the PDF that a series of guy voltage pulses, of that frequency needs to be applied to the circuit. Either use a kicking coil to prime it and set the resonant frequency which you are trying to harmonize with or use the variable capacitor to set it. Basically we are trying to lock on and resonate with about 330kHz and up.

The HEED or harmonic energy exchange device is the exact same schematic as the schematic for the apparatus for the utilization of radiant energy. Once these frequencies are resonant, the antenna and induction coil and capacitors and diode or RLC/resonant circuit receive any waves traveling through that frequency. Claims are at 330kHz you can get 1kw. At 660kHz you can get 2kw of energy etc...

Tesla was resonating at what, like 1.6MHz? Norah used files Germanic pellet, bismuth pellet, lead, and.... a magic turd to achieve 50kw when tapped at a certain point on his primary and if he tapped further back he could get an ADDITIONAL 50kw, 100kw total. Supposedly.

I am waiting on a part and I am going ti tri series radial cap, variable cap. I've read that gets you higher voltage than a parallel setup. good luck, I really hope this helps. cold fusion is simple as well and can be used for electricity and the waste heat that comes off of it can be used to heat water. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
                              C

Comment

Continued

Basically you connect your antenna to capacitor lead, other cap lead to the small #26 magnet wire coil. or to variable capacitor and then to coil lead and other end to ground. Large #22 -18awg to the rest of the circuit. remember this works like a Tesla coil. pretty much is a REVERSE Tesla coil with the capacitor moved from before the spark gap to the connection points of the secondary and toroid. And adding a variable capacitor to tune this mutha. Get it? I hope this works and doesn't waste your time. I'm eager to hear ANY results. Good, bad, and ugly. Thanks, lets hurry up and figure this out please!!!!!!!! C

Comment

Working...
                                X