Dark Energy New Scienced - By Rosemary Ainslie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listen to this if it means something to you

this whole thread is about what plaques scientific research in every mode used.
    i first realized it in the large research university setting. we NEED to put aside
    our philosophical, metaphysical, and individual differences...in order to expedite
    the scientific method of discovery...this field of free energy research is suffering from the same problem...things move TOO slowly because of people 's personal prejudice...once we realize we're all on the same team, we will begin to overlook these individual issues, and press forward with the real important research...modern science is terribly hampered with this erroneous attitude...when we are in the lab, are we not true scientists? that;s where it's really at, because that;s where it really happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
      Thanks Aaaron, i doubt she is giving Glen credit cause he deserves it, prob cause she needs to for her own agenda Harvey taught me well

Ash
      Hi Ash,

Thanks for your post.

I do write blogs and I give credit too and I do have my own agenda. Do you think this is a bad practice? If so why? I just want to see if my own philosophy in doing things I like to do can improve, don't see anything wrong with having an agenda or plan that is individual. Some people are interested in sharing info and giving credit, is this disadvantageous to the individual or the society? Please tell me.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      * Your best is good enough.

Comment

great

Originally posted by buzz33saw View Post
        this whole thread is about what plaques scientific research in every mode used.
        i first realized it in the large research university setting. we NEED to put aside
        our philosophical, metaphysical, and individual differences...in order to expedite
        the scientific method of discovery...this field of free energy research is suffering from the same problem...things move TOO slowly because of people 's personal prejudice...once we realize we're all on the same team, we will begin to overlook these individual issues, and press forward with the real important research...modern science is terribly hampered with this erroneous attitude...when we are in the lab, are we not true scientists? that;s where it's really at, because that;s where it really happens.
        Well said my friend. I think people (including me) start developing own agendas and biases to experience life in a predictable way, which is fine. But we do need to integrate and negotiate our differences to move fast, I agree with that too.
        Best is to reveal why we do or say what we say and debate in a friendly manner.

At the same time, I am also concerned that things progress slowly if do not relax our definitions of ourselves and just give in to abundance and unity.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        * Your best is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by pnajafi View Post
          Well said my friend. I think people (including me) start developing own agendas and biases to experience life in a predictable way, which is fine. But we do need to integrate and negotiate our differences to move fast, I agree with that too.
          Best is to reveal why we do or say what we say and debate in a friendly manner.

At the same time, I am also concerned that things progress slowly if do not relax our definitions of ourselves and just give in to abundance and unity.
          pnajafi,

With all due respect you have no clue what your talking when it comes to the Rosemary Ainslie OU devices that "CLAIM" a COP> INFINITY ..... a infinite COP do you know what that means ????

Here is the schematic "personally" drawn by Rosemary ....

Here is Rosemary's published circuit diagram for her COP> INFINITY device ....
          1st Illustration

2nd illustration

3rd illustration

Here is the "standard" industrial illustration used by electrical and electronic engineers and knowledgeable experimentalist for the IRFPG50 mosfet used ....

Now even a rookie that has a menial education in electronics can see in the diagram illustrations published by Rosemary one huge problem right off the bat if you actually look.

The function generator used to give a square wave pulse in the circuit for operation is connected "DIRECTLY" to the circuit and is inducing voltage and current into the circuit during operation of the device !!!!

The second big problem that Rosemary has made a "CLAIM" not proof of that claim for the obvious reason ..... how can the inventor of a device verify it's operation and "CLAIM" that would be a "INDEPENDENT" person, entity or organization to "VERIFY" the results.

Reproducibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          QUOTE-
          Reproducibility is one component of the precision of a test method. The other component is repeatability which is the degree of agreement of tests or measurements on replicate specimens by the same observer in the same laboratory. Both repeatability and reproducibility are usually reported as a standard deviation. A reproducibility limit is the value below which the difference between two test results obtained under reproducibility conditions may be expected to occur with a probability of approximately 0.95 (95 %).

In summery .... no one on "EARTH" has made any replication of Rosemary's devices in a scientific method that can be verified to operate as she has "CLAIMED". All the data that has been submitted by Rosemary on her "CLAIM" also the operation can not be verified or reproduced with what has been submitted for a scientific replication by anyone not connect to the inventor or Rosemary.

It's sad over several years and 6000 to 7000 of her personal posts in many forums that Rosemary Ainslie (aka witsend and aetherevarising ) at ...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/
          The Naked Scientists Forum - Index
          Thunderbolts Forum • Index page
          OverUnity Research - Index
          Free Energy - Freie Energie - energia libre - OverUnity.com

Rosemary has not been able to prove nothing at all on the "CLAIMS" she has made on all her OU devices.

This is all for a thesis she has cobbled up and has made fictitious devices to substantiate her claim to justify the thesis and is actually "DEMANDING" prize money from several forums based on her personal unproven "CLAIMS".

A SAD DAY FOR THE OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY AND AN ABSOLUTE INSULT TO THE MANY TRUE EXPERIMENTALIST THAT ACTUALLY DO CREDIBLE AND VERIFIABLE RESEARCH LEADING TO DEVELOPMENT OF POSSIBLE DEVICES WITH "MERIT" NOT JUNK THAT WON'T EVEN BE SUITABLE FOR THE WASTE CAN.

FuzzyTomCat
          Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 03-02-2012, 02:20 AM.
          Open Source Experimentalist
          Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Working...
          X