X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is something interesting with classical theory of EM. It is supposed that in transformers energy is flowing through the magnetic field and generating then current in secondary.
    It is supposed and confirmed experimentally that around conductor with current there is magnetic field generated.

Except it can't be the same magnetic field as for transformer or EM theory is flawed, because in conductor passing DC current that magnetic field should quickly arise in intensity to the huge amount. Nothing which was observed.

Comment

boguslaw
      Maybe they did her measurements wrong, and the EM Field tranfers this Energy at the 'Core' inside,
      and even that you cant measure proper, because you will still have a small gap at a gaussmeter, what can really distort the Results.

witsend, i think nassim is redoing the whole calculation, because he see, that the Basis is wrong there.
      And i dont think, he is about, to care about the old Physic, its anyway only a small part from his Model.
      Leaning on the old Model seems is very hard, because they did twist her Logic into such a wrong Way,
      that its like a labyrinth to find out from there.
      The Efforts to learn it that way are mostly so high, that it gives less space beside,
      to allow to have an other View on it.

And well, to guide me into the Model, not yet, i do read it here part for part, and try to figure it out,
      but i still need to let it settle down allways. I would like to do something too with the Heater, but first,
      i need again few more Transistors, and dont have good Batteries right now.
      And i am thinking about a good Inductor, but anyhow, dont get the 'click' at the Moment.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

In my book the casimir effect is the proof of these fields around atoms and binding amalgams. Very broadly - there's the atom and its energy levels and its electrons trapped in those energy levels. Then extraneous to the atom are these magnetic fields. Like all magnetic fields they comprise zipons - have a justification - and they interact with each other to find their optimum 'rest' condition. That rest condition corresponds to the 'best charge balance' of themselves and therefore of the atoms that they 'marry' so to speak. This means that they find the 'crystalline' structures of atoms and molecules in amalgams - as this is also mathematically the most balanced distribution of charge. In effect the overriding and immutable requirment of all magnetic fields is to find the condition of zero net charge - or as close as possible. But in essense - all they are are magnetic fields - isolated from a larger field and they 'bind' amalgams together.

So. My analogy is this. Take two tennis balls. Fill the one with stones. Put only a few smaller stones in the second - just enough to circumvent the 'bounce'. Then drop both balls simultaneously from the same height. They land together. But the one is easier to lift than the other. My explanation. The interaction of the balls through the magnetic fields of the earth is a superficial interaction only. The model describes this as a 90 degree push away from the fields to the centre of the field. But that's just the first movement and describes the directional progress of the balls. The Earth's magnetic fields interact with the zipons on the surface structure of the balls only. The 90 degree push is to the centre of the field. And the centre of the field is also the surface of the Earth.

On landing the casimir effect kicks in. Now the balls with most rocks in it has most mass. Most mass has most atoms. Most atoms has most atomically extraneous magnetic fields. Magnetic fields are plastic and move towards a bigger field to find a generalised 'rest state'. Not out of the structure of the amalgam. Just a generalised attraction. The bigger field is the sum of all the magnetic fields that comprise Earth's matter. These little fields 'attach' the entire amalgam to that bigger field. This is experienced as weight.

In as much as zipons attach all atoms in gross amalgams, then the casimir effect is writ as large as the earth itself. That's a pretty substantial source of energy.
        Last edited by witsend; 08-20-2009, 05:29 PM. Reason: Was going to argue the ERR effect - but was not equal to it

Comment

THIS POST FROM BOGUSLAW COPIED OVER FROM AARON'S AINSLI THREAD

boguslaw

Quote:
          Originally Posted by witsend View Post
          Boguslaw - I'm sure it's fine. We're waiting for Aaron's test to be run so I can't see an objection. Love to hear the concept.
          Thank you.So,here it is.

I have been wondering for a long time why we don't see any electrical effects on metallic conductors caused by Earth rotation in it's own magnetic field.
          I knew that Nikola Tesla also investigated that problem.
          I think that the most important question to answer is : is Earth magnetic field rotating in the same speed as Earth rotates ?
          However no matter if Earth magnetic field rotates or not ,we can't see (fortunately) any large current in our small sized electrical devices.
          It's due to frame reference point of view - we are moving with the Earth at the same speed in the same direction.And it seems that it's enough to be in Earth gravitation field area to be in the same frame reference,so we cannot see any electrical events when flying in the plane.The few electrical effects however occur in nature : Aurora Borealis,lightning,St.Elmo's fire.They are known but sometimes caused extraordinary accidents...
          Ok,but back to the theory.

I believe that all our electrical circuits powered by oscillating currents are not working in vacuum. They are working inside a big , locally weak Earth magnet.When they oscillate, Earth magnetic field also oscillate, but that oscillation do not add any energy to our circuit EXCEPT of few moments.
          In fact it mostly help dissipate energy by generation of EM waves, RF or heat or light whatever frequency circuit is working with.It is all because our circuits are relatively slow in generating and decaying magnetic field around.
          Earth magnetic field accommodate to small magnet which is put inside it, and small magnet around circuit is slowly orientating in Earth magnetic field.Because Earth magnetic field locally is weak we can't see any measurable effects.
          However sometimes we are able to produce magnetic field and immediately after that we withdraw it, MUCH faster then Earth field can fill that space again.We are creating magnetic bubble - a place of different "magnetic pressure", then by very various methods we left it alone without powering it.So far so good, but the same way gas bubbles in mineralized water do not generate excess heat just being produced or collapsed.

Let's now suppose that Earth magnetic field is really rotating with Earth with the same huge speed.We have now situation similar to cavitation in liquid when bubble collapse generate shock wave.
          Theoretically it's all because of INERTIA. Earth magnetic field is weak but have total energy huge, that total energy has momentum if moving and cannot be stopped immediately.

The effect obviously need one important factor : circuit must produce such magnetic field which opposes Earth magnetic field or by another way create a magnetic bubble - a spherical area of nullified magnetic field, then it must stop powering it, not just slowly decay energy flow which sustain it , but really STOP as fast as possible.
          For example a DC generator example when is switched on.The accumulation of electrons which tend to free moving on air (between contacts of switch) but stuck on conductor surface generate big magnetic bubble but once all electrons are set up to propagate current that bubble is no more powered and collapse.
          The character of such shock wave I imagine to be as follows: Earth magnetic field is filling that magnetic bubble with inertia causing it to not stop at the centre but accumulate.Then oscillation begin because center accumulation is acting against the still flowing inside field. In fact it can be seen like a small heart beating and enlarging it's area on each pulse, each pulse being slower.The effect around it is like two waves (scalar waves or sound like waves) - one is flowing outside and one is flowing inside .

Sharp gradient seems not to be the easiest way to generate this effect. The easiest way would be to almost entirely drop interest on electrical features of circuits and pay more attention to WHAT IS GOING AROUND the circuit.
          For example imagine a circuit which generate such magnetic bubble but then cut power to it but rather slowly, however before it does it , just create opposite magnetic field which effectively nullify the bubble much much faster that possible with any mosfet.Hmm... isn't that all those special coils with bifillar windings ? There is much more to investigate but MCT explains why Tesla used short DC pulses.In theory of course ....
          Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
          Last edited by witsend; 08-22-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Since metal heating caused by eddy current and inspired by recirculating BEMF to a coil thread, it would be interesting to see the increase in heating if the coil collapse current spike is used to power a coil around the switched coil.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
              Since metal heating caused by eddy current and inspired by recirculating BEMF to a coil thread, it would be interesting to see the increase in heating if the coil collapse current spike is used to power a coil around the switched coil.
              Very good idea.
              The best way I see is to try different shapes of heating element and different "working circuit" replacement.For example adding sensing coil back to FET to trigger it at the resonant frequency of "working circuit"
              Is this doable ?

Comment

What we are doing all the time is that "working circuit" is part of "powering circuit" and finally we are at the mercy of Power Grid adjusting resonance of their plant to match our power need

I want my own resonance

Comment

I found a letter MUCH more important that mine.
                  Dig it here ! :

The question I asked and searched for an answer is: Does the Earth's magnetic field rotate with the planet

Does somebody has equipment for replication ?

but seriously if that's true we don't need anything just resonance without perturbation.Or new special coils which change inductance from max to zero in no time !
                  Now if this is all true our only problem is that we rotate with Earth surface and thus do not see any effects ????

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    IF the magnetic field do not rotate with the planet, how do we sure that we can get energy if the magnetic field do not fluctuating becase we stay at the same place (same lattitude and same magnetic field)? isn't transformer only work if the magnetic field change? Or maybe we can get it if we fly from north to south pole?

Also:
                    from http://www.tinaja.com/glib/muse121.pdf
                    Last edited by sucahyo; 08-29-2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• If I could I would rather prepare different experiment based on proposed one. Upper magnet would be higher and around it a big coil made of tiny wires of appreciated self-inductance would be placed to detect any anomaly in perfect magnetic field around. Of course no current will be measured when a magnet below is not spinning. No current would be probably also measured when a magnet below would be slowly increasing it's speed or rotate fast but monotonously.Then I will somehow stop abruptly that lower magnet and search for any current or voltage generated in sensing coil above.

Comment

• Hi guys. I've been neglecting my favourite thread. Apologies to all - but especially to Boguslaw. Truth is I've spent most of the day sleeping and most of the previous week awake. I'm definitely catching up on some much needed rest at last. I've got most of the evening free and intend to indulge myself by studying your post here and - hopefully see if I can wrap my mind around it. First read it's really interesting.

Comment

• Quotes from boguslaw.
                          I have been wondering for a long time why we don't see any electrical effects on metallic conductors caused by Earth rotation in it's own magnetic field.
                          I think you're right. If the earth's magnetic field were changing in time, then it would induce an electric field on metal inductors. So - presumably as this is not evident, then the earth's magnetic field must be relatively 'unchanging' as it relates to objects within its field.

Is Earth magnetic field rotating in the same speed as Earth rotates?
                          I'm sure it is, for the same reason as the explanation above. If it were moving at a different speed then it would also, relatively, be different to objects within the field and we'd see evidence in random currents generated - all over the place.

But that oscillation does not add any energy to our circuit EXCEPT for few moments. In fact it mostly helps dissipate energy by generation of EM waves, RF or heat or light whatever frequency circuit is working with.
                          I take it that you're pointing to the propogation of the dissipated effects through the earth's magetic fields. I can buy into this concept.

It is all because our circuits are relatively slow in generating and decaying magnetic field around.
                          I'm not sure that I can agree here. Unless you're pointing to the fact that magnet fields induced from current flow have an evident existence and polarity that is time based whereas the earth's fields are constantly evident. But I think the rate at which the field propogates would be consistent with the rate at which any induced field propogates. I believe our Earth's magnetic field may be an induced field. But I'm not sure.

Earth magnetic field accommodates to small magnet which is put inside it, and small magnet around circuit is slowly orientating in Earth magnetic field. Because Earth magnetic field locally is weak we can't see any measurable effects.
                          I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that the smaller magnet is somehow shielded from the bigger Earth field? If so I agree with you. I think one magnetic field is always a shield to another - unless they somehow share their fields through space. Like one magnet attaching to another. Or a magnetic field induced in manetisable material. But the result is always a complete bipolar field inside our Earth's field.

However sometimes we are able to produce a magnetic field and immediately after that we withdraw it, MUCH faster then Earth field can fill that space again. We are creating a magnetic bubble - a place of different "magnetic pressure", then by very various methods we left it alone without powering it. So far so good, but the same way gas bubbles in mineralized water do not generate excess heat just being produced or collapsed.
                          I have no idea if this is right. But it's an interesting concept.

Let's now suppose that Earth magnetic field is really rotating with Earth with the same huge speed. We have now situation similar to cavitation in liquid when bubble collapse generate shock wave. Theoretically it's all because of INERTIA. Earth magnetic field is weak but have total energy huge, that total energy has momentum if moving and cannot be stopped immediately.
                          Again - a really interesting concept.

The effect obviously needs one important factor : circuit must produce such magnetic field which opposes Earth magnetic field or by another way create a magnetic bubble - a spherical area of nullified magnetic field, then it must stop powering it, not just slowly decay energy flow which sustain it , but really STOP as fast as possible.
                          I think you can safely assume that one half of all magnets will oppose our earth's magnetic field. Think about it. Our earth's fields only move from north to south. The other half of the magnetic field moves through the material of the earth - south to north. So one half of all magnets' polarities must oppose the earth's polarity.

For example a DC generator example when is switched on.The accumulation of electrons which tend to free moving on air (between contacts of switch) but stuck on conductor surface generate big magnetic bubble but once all electrons are set up to propagate current that bubble is no more powered and collapse.
                          Boguslaw - I can't get my head around the flow of electrons as this relates to magnetic fields. Can't comment here at all.

The character of such shock wave I imagine to be as follows: Earth magnetic field is filling that magnetic bubble with inertia causing it to not stop at the centre but accumulate.Then oscillation begin because center accumulation is acting against the still flowing inside field. In fact it can be seen like a small heart beating and enlarging it's area on each pulse, each pulse being slower.The effect around it is like two waves (scalar waves or sound like waves) - one is flowing outside and one is flowing inside .
                          It may very well contribute to the voltage effect. I love your analogy to a 'heart beat'.

Sharp gradient seems not to be the easiest way to generate this effect. The easiest way would be to almost entirely drop interest on electrical features of circuits and pay more attention to WHAT IS GOING AROUND the circuit. For example imagine a circuit which generates such magnetic bubble but then cut power to it but rather slowly, however before it does it , just create opposite magnetic field which effectively nullify the bubble much much faster that possible with any mosfet.Hmm... isn't that all those special coils with bifillar windings ? There is much more to investigate but MCT explains why Tesla used short DC pulses.In theory of course ....
                          Golly - this is really 'thinking out the box'. I definitely think it's worth exploring? How would you test the hypothesis?

Very interesting boguslaw. I definitely buy into the idea that the induced magnetic fields on our switching circuits are shielded. And, if they collapse, the question is indeed, how quickly do our Earth's fields 'fill the gap'? And what is the force of that 'filling the gap' so to speak. You should see how to set up an experiment to test this.

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
                            Quotes from boguslaw.
                            I think you're right. If the earth's magnetic field were changing in time, then it would induce an electric field on metal inductors. So - presumably as this is not evident, then the earth's magnetic field must be relatively 'unchanging' as it relates to objects within its field.

I agree

Is Earth magnetic field rotating in the same speed as Earth rotates?
                            I'm sure it is, for the same reason as the explanation above. If it were moving at a different speed then it would also, relatively, be different to objects within the field and we'd see evidence in random currents generated - all over the place.

I'm not sure now.That was my most important assumption,but I may be wrong- if you realize that our speed is very slow and Earth magnetic field appear to be so weak locally (but that could be due many reasons even such extraordinary as idea of gravity generated by magnetic field and rotation,the rest part being measurable as small force).
                            In consequence generated current are depended only on RELATIVE speed between moving objects on Earth surface or in air.Yet we see electrostatic charges, we measure telluric currents ...
                            Would be great to imagine experiment which definite would prove if Earth magnetic rotates or not.
                            I think that experiment has been conducted in the past we only need to dig it from the noise around us and grasp results.
                            I recall some testing of long wire connection between satellite and Earth ground ended by unexpected result...

But that oscillation does not add any energy to our circuit EXCEPT for few moments. In fact it mostly helps dissipate energy by generation of EM waves, RF or heat or light whatever frequency circuit is working with.
                            I take it that you're pointing to the propogation of the dissipated effects through the earth's magetic fields. I can buy into this concept.

Yes,I was talking about oscillation of ambient magnetic field which works like heat pump allowing to propagate magnetic disturbance further.Longitudinal wave.I'm not investigating EM radiation.Alfven waves are known,maybe could exists pure magnetic longitudinal wave also.

It is all because our circuits are relatively slow in generating and decaying magnetic field around.
                            I'm not sure that I can agree here. Unless you're pointing to the fact that magnet fields induced from current flow have an evident existence and polarity that is time based whereas the earth's fields are constantly evident. But I think the rate at which the field propogates would be consistent with the rate at which any induced field propogates. I believe our Earth's magnetic field may be an induced field. But I'm not sure.

I was pointing to the fact the our circuits are oscillating in Earth magnetic field and if that field also oscillate then with slow gradients there is no "space" between circuit oscillation and ambient oscillation, they are in phase.

Earth magnetic field accommodates to small magnet which is put inside it, and small magnet around circuit is slowly orientating in Earth magnetic field. Because Earth magnetic field locally is weak we can't see any measurable effects.
                            I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that the smaller magnet is somehow shielded from the bigger Earth field? If so I agree with you. I think one magnetic field is always a shield to another - unless they somehow share their fields through space. Like one magnet attaching to another. Or a magnetic field induced in manetisable material. But the result is always a complete bipolar field inside our Earth's field.

Yes.Exactly YouTube - The Mizzel Effect

However sometimes we are able to produce a magnetic field and immediately after that we withdraw it, MUCH faster then Earth field can fill that space again. We are creating a magnetic bubble - a place of different "magnetic pressure", then by very various methods we left it alone without powering it. So far so good, but the same way gas bubbles in mineralized water do not generate excess heat just being produced or collapsed.
                            I have no idea if this is right. But it's an interesting concept.

All sources seems to contradicts.Either magnetic fields could coexist in space or they repel/attract.Strange.

Let's now suppose that Earth magnetic field is really rotating with Earth with the same huge speed. We have now situation similar to cavitation in liquid when bubble collapse generate shock wave. Theoretically it's all because of INERTIA. Earth magnetic field is weak but have total energy huge, that total energy has momentum if moving and cannot be stopped immediately.
                            Again - a really interesting concept.

He he . I took that from car accident. INERTIA seems to be non-local yet propagating not faster then light I think.The end of big truck didn't know that must stop immediately

The effect obviously needs one important factor : circuit must produce such magnetic field which opposes Earth magnetic field or by another way create a magnetic bubble - a spherical area of nullified magnetic field, then it must stop powering it, not just slowly decay energy flow which sustain it , but really STOP as fast as possible.
                            I think you can safely assume that one half of all magnets will oppose our earth's magnetic field. Think about it. Our earth's fields only move from north to south. The other half of the magnetic field moves through the material of the earth - south to north. So one half of all magnets' polarities must oppose the earth's polarity.

I agree.

Boguslaw - I can't get my head around the flow of electrons as this relates to magnetic fields. Can't comment here at all.

Actually I have something new here which really is interesting.The concept with electrons stopped abruptly may work but we all know that cathodic rays stopped produce x-Rays.I thought about that and definitely radiant energy effects observed by Tesla and Edison was not X-Rays. Tesla experimented with X-Rays from 1892 and probably even earlier so he had to know the difference.X-Rays are produced in vacuum I doubt also if Tesla would treat himself with RE for so many years without harm if that were X-Rays.
                            One interesting idea occurred to me possible while I investigated that problem.Not dismissing possibility that RE is longitudinal pure magnetic wave as proposed by me I have another startling theory ,let me explain it later.

It may very well contribute to the voltage effect. I love your analogy to a 'heart beat'.

The was the only idea for me ,clearly describing staccato of electrostatic -like waves - "stinging effect".A longitudinal wave electrified air particles or dust and rush them back and forth when coming out and in of RE source.
                            Only longitudinal wave can do that and clearly heart beat effect support it also.

Sharp gradient seems not to be the easiest way to generate this effect. The easiest way would be to almost entirely drop interest on electrical features of circuits and pay more attention to WHAT IS GOING AROUND the circuit. For example imagine a circuit which generates such magnetic bubble but then cut power to it but rather slowly, however before it does it , just create opposite magnetic field which effectively nullify the bubble much much faster that possible with any mosfet.Hmm... isn't that all those special coils with bifillar windings ? There is much more to investigate but MCT explains why Tesla used short DC pulses.In theory of course ....
                            Golly - this is really 'thinking out the box'. I definitely think it's worth exploring? How would you test the hypothesis?

I have no idea yet

Very interesting boguslaw. I definitely buy into the idea that the induced magnetic fields on our switching circuits are shielded. And, if they collapse, the question is indeed, how quickly do our Earth's fields 'fill the gap'? And what is the force of that 'filling the gap' so to speak. You should see how to set up an experiment to test this.

Thank you.

Comment

• Now,let me evolve my little concept and we could start searching for scientific papers according to it (but I think that will be hard task).
                              That idea stuck at me today.
                              When electrons is stopped in vacuum X-rays are produced.So what would be PRODUCED if proton could be stopped abruptly ?

Could it be that waves Tesla observed ?

Anode rays are rather not so deeply investigated, yet they were by Crookes , friend of Tesla.
                              Power switch I assume in Tesla times were placed somewhere near positive terminal of DC generator.On switch closure ,might it be protons released from wire , why not ? William Crookes and others proved they exists.I know that proton is heavier then electron but relative closeness of positive terminals may in fact release them faster then electrons could be pushed away from switch contacts by magnetic wave which seems to be the reason for electric flow.

Now check this : Proton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"However, protons are known to transform into neutrons through the process of electron capture. "When a high energy-proton collides with an atom, it causes the ejection of an electron from the outer layer of the atom."[6]:125 This process does not occur spontaneously but only when energy is supplied. (...)
                              νe is an electron neutrino

The process is reversible: neutrons can convert back to protons through beta decay, a common form of radioactive decay. In fact, a free neutron decays this way with a mean lifetime of about 15 minutes."

(cannot paste equation)

Can "ve electron neutrino" be the small positive charged corpuscle mentioned by Tesla ?

Comment

• Bogus - I clean forgot about our little thread here. Too much going on at the others. So I missed this post entirely. Sorry for the oversight - as I badly needed distraction. This would have done it. I might tell you it's been a miserable week.

I just want to re-read your post and will get right back.

Comment

Working...
                                X