X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys - I agree with you regarding the 'esoteric' potential of this field. I think it is the link that finally connects us all to everything. It is the medium that permits instantaneous communication at a distance - and it definitely defeats light speed.

I'm sure that our evolution depends on our familiarity with this potential. But we all know the path of evolution has not been smooth. I personally find it really frightening to entertain everything that it points to because it points to so much. Definitely a Renaissance. Hopefully we're ready for it.

Comment

Parts Ordered:
      Code:
      Index	Quantity	Part Number	Description	Customer Reference	Backorder Quantity	Unit Price
      USD	Extended Price
      USD
      1	2	IRFPG50PBF-ND	MOSFET N-CH 1KV 6.1A TO-247AC	RA RESEARCH - 0813	0	8.14000	$16.28
      2	1	290-1420-ND	THERMOMETER GUN IR 8:1 W/LASER	RA RESEARCH - 0813	0	129.95000	$129.95
      3	4	CD40106BCN-ND	IC TRIGGER HEX SCHMITT 14-DIP	RA RESEARCH - 0813	0	0.50000	$2.00
      4	2	LM555CNNS-ND	IC TIMER 8-DIP			RA - RESEARCH - 0815	0	1.46000	$2.92
      5	2	296-9684-5-ND	IC PRECISION TIMER 8-DIP	RA RESEARCH - 0815	0	0.84000	$1.68
      	Subtotal	$152.83
      	Shipping	unknown
      	Estimated Sales Tax	unknown
      	Total	unknown
      "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

Harvey

Dont you owe Aaron a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
          Parts Ordered:
          What a relief. Check my edit in the previous post.
          Last edited by witsend; 08-13-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            Harvey

Dont you owe Aaron a beer?
            Hi Mark. I'm not sure that he does. Not quite yet, in any event. The guys at Ou.com are measuring an increased current flow - not in line with our findings. Still some tweeking.

Comment

Damn! I seen that also and posted there findings on the other thread

Comment

Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                Actually, this will be the key to unify science and religion. I've been work on this for a while now in tandem with religion paradoxes.
                Wow, I never though that there is actualy someone who did this, keep it up . Maybe you can actually achieve what ancient Indian already had. Their machine can work on multiple kind of energy, be it electricity, radioactive, earth electricity power, wind power, solar power and even astral.

For six sense, I think you can achieve it faster if you have help from astral people. Becarefull when choosing partner or teacher for it. Self learning can be dangerous since you will have no guidance, unless you already has it from birth.

For coil shape, this link bellow explain some of coil shaped used in the history on heating element:
                The Heating Zone: Coil Design And Fabrication, Part 1

some intro:
                "Induction is basically a source of heat similar to radiant, convection or conductive heating. However, its unique features of controllability, localized and rapid heating are basic requirements for many manufacturing processes.

Examining the benefits of induction simply as a heat source can greatly expand its use as a tool for manufacturing.

Induction heating is well known as a heat processing tool used for heat treating of metals. Speed of heating is limited only by the power available and the coupling between a well-designed coil and the workpiece. For mass heating applications, as found in forging and warm forming, the ability to heat deeply and rapidly enables the user to increase production while cutting costs. In all these instances, an improved product is also one of the major benefits."

From this it seems the best coil for heating up something is actually the one which has the best magnetizing power, the one with uniform winding, not the conflicting one (mobius).

The frequency seems also significant, where it seems a metal has their own resonant heating frequency:
                The Heating Zone: "When Is A Kilowatt NOT A Kilowatt?"
                Last edited by sucahyo; 08-14-2009, 02:36 AM.

Comment

regarding to my question about which twist have better power, I think the way to wound it would also important too:
                  taken from
                  Structural Specificity in Coiled-Coil Interactions [Grigoryan & Keating 08 - StructBio].pdf

Forgive me if this is out of topic for bringing biology for magnetic discussion.

Comment

Sucahyo, Hi. I've been looking at these with great interest. I actually think there's a remarkable similarity to these shapes and those of magnetic fields. Presumably that's why they were referened. I googled the reference. Some wild abstractions there. Not sure about the 'hydrophobic' term? Surely hydrotropic? Must be an error? In any event those shapes get the mind buzzing. Actually it's my full time obsession - drawing patterns of fields and field effects. I find it just such a buzz. It's actually quite an articulate means to describe fields. And I don't think mathematical abstractions cut it.

My best interest is also in presenting 'like charge' and if those colours are meant to represent a polarity of sorts, then there's possibly some critical repulsion there. I think repulsion not attraction is the source of energy. Balance just doesn't cut it. I love this subject.
                    Last edited by witsend; 08-16-2009, 03:12 PM. Reason: explained it better? Hopefully.

Comment

My View

Just my euro worth.

As an industrial design engineer I make comparisons between mechanical and electronic, all things have their direct comparisons, as the arguement I had with the MH/POYT duo, the result they signed out

ALL electronic circuits can be explained with a mechanical equivalent and I am sure this would apply in biological terms as well, life is like that, all things are living things if you really think about it.

Natural wave forms is one which is fasinating

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                        Just my euro worth.

ALL electronic circuits can be explained with a mechanical equivalent and I am sure this would apply in biological terms as well, life is like that, all things are living things if you really think about it.

Natural wave forms is one which is fasinating

Mike
                        I have yet to find an electrical engineer who does not conceptualise in terms of mechanical forces. I have no idea how physicists think - but suspect it's more mathematical, maybe geometrical? But these underlying thought patterns are probably shared by all of us.

It seems more and more people are seeing the underlying aetheric fields as being alive. Personally I can't get there. But I do see it as being regenerative. Ultimately just a closed system that contains a whole lot of potential energy.

Comment

Hi,
                          did you actually look at the Link i dropped in from Nassim Haramein?
                          He do explain a lot over Geometric, and says beside too, all the Math dont
                          consider the Torque from an Object, and are quiete wrong at her Results.
                          And beside too, that all is build only from a Pattern.
                          The Pattern continues into infinity big or infinity small, and that is,
                          why they can look closer and closer, but allways will find the same Pattern again,
                          (in case, they will see them), but if someone once can find the Pattern, you can calculate all way more exactly.
                          And i think he is damn close at this, to solve it, or, they do allready advanced calculations, to transfer the calculations.
                          And maybe can think about too, when current runs in a spiral form around the Wire,
                          the actually Poles are from the 'Shaftforce', like, you hold a spinning Wheel at your hands,
                          at her axis, and move the axis, and you will notice a Counterforce.
                          What i have seen, they appear at Direction '+' to '-' right side, and - to +
                          to the left Side.

For an Inductor, i think you can figure it better, when you put 2 Magnets beside, and how they will act. Holding the same Poles together will create a strong repulsive Force, what cause more usage of Current.

With all the Aethertheories i am not befriended too, but at last,
                          i think there is/must be something like a Gas, with what you can 'interact'.
                          But i figure it more like Rain or Water, to much from it is maybe not healthy.
                          But even Water had a lot of Power, what you see with a Kelvin Generator,
                          where from falling Drops High voltage can be created, same as the Electrostatic machines.
                          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

answering Joit here.

did you actually look at the Link i dropped in from Nassim Haramein?
                            I know his work. Was in brief correspondence with him. His thesis is not the same as mine and I'm not qualified to comment. I think it will appeal to engineers because he is - himself - an engineer. But the conceptualisation of the field and it's composite state in particles is radically different to my own. But I stress. I cannot tell whether I am right, let alone whether he is right.

The Pattern continues into infinity big or infinity small, and that is why they can look closer and closer, but allways will find the same Pattern again,
                            (in case, they will see them), but if someone once can find the Pattern, you can calculate all way more exactly. And i think he is damn close at this, to solve it, or, they do allready advanced calculations, to transfer the calculations.

Can't argue here.

And maybe can think about too, when current runs in a spiral form around the Wire,the actually Poles are from the 'Shaftforce', like, you hold a spinning Wheel at your hands, at her axis, and move the axis, and you will notice a Counterforce. What i have seen, they appear at Direction '+' to '-' right side, and - to +to the left Side.
                            Again. I can't argue. It's just that - in terms of my model, by the time that the 'force' of the current is evident, the charge itself has moved through the circuit. The field moves at 2C. But Joit. I really cannot comment, as much as I'd like to. Just take it from me there are fundamental differences in our concepts. It's like chalk and cheese. But he may very well be right and I wrong. I did try to invite a discussion but he was not interested.

For an Inductor, i think you can figure it better, when you put 2 Magnets beside, and how they will act. Holding the same Poles together will create a strong repulsive Force, what cause more usage of Current.
                            I absolutely agree with this. It is opposing fields that generate energy. Never 'like' polarities. That calls for a state of rest. But the fields always move to find their 'rest state'.

With all the Aether theories i am not befriended too, but at last,i think there is/must be something like a Gas, with what you can 'interact'. But i figure it more like Rain or Water, to much from it is maybe not healthy. But even Water had a lot of Power, what you see with a Kelvin Generator, where from falling Drops High voltage can be created, same as the Electrostatic machines.
                            I picture the field as around and behind everything we see. Like an invisible all pervasive something that moves everything. But it's very balanced and it eludes detection - mostly. We can only see it when we expose voltage imbalances.

But I'm glad you're reading him and can understand him. That's already better than I can manage with most people. And always - so nice to see you here Joit. I really appreciate your input.
                            Last edited by witsend; 08-17-2009, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Thanks for reply anyway, lol, i usual only drop Ideas in,
                              everone can pick them up, and see, if you get yourself a conclusion out of it.
                              Understanding is for anyone different, and anyone got his one special Way, to come to the Target.
                              And i wish, all would realize that, that 'Her Way' is not the only Way. lol.

But its right, there are some Holes in this Theorie too, and its allways different at Geometric technically or psyological Aspect.
                              And appply Geometry into technical Work is allways ...hum, too.
                              One thing, i think about right now, when he says, a Tetragramm is the most stable Form, why is our Earth a Bowl.
                              Just, because a waste of Material do concentrate at this certain Point at this Grid?
                              And what he do describe, seems is more the Magnetic fields, or the Fields itself, as the Processes, what do happen there.
                              I could even figure, that 'material' is collected around this Lines of Force,
                              what causes different Forms.

Anyway, today i read another interesting Post, where someone said,
                              Magnets do interact with the Scalarfield outside, and that is, because you turn the Atoms or alignment from a Magnet outside,
                              that their Spins dont Point into the Center, the Vacuum, but outside,
                              and interact with the Scalarfield, and act more as Converters.

Another Note was about the MEG from Tom Bearden, where he did describe,
                              that, to gain energie, you need to slow the Fields at the Coils down,
                              that the Energy can come in, when i did get that right. Weird, huh.
                              But it would match anyway to the Grand field Theorie, that all turns, and we are moving through space.
                              But you should look at it, especially part 29.
                              But anyhow its right, there are still some missing Parameters, like, what cause the stable Form.

And anyway, even when not are 100% right with your Model, but even with 90%, and it does not solve all, but a big Part, then its more worth then 1000 other wrong Theories. lol.
                              Maybe at last, all this things turn here, because it expand and collapse, at a very large scale, but its a cylce, like you can do here, when you turn on Fire with Wood and it cause a chainreaction, and till the Fire burns, it cant renew the Wood, but after the Fire is gone, the Wood can renew itself, and the Fire can burn again. And between is the most stable Form and most unstable Forms, like Heat and Cold, or dead and reborn, or Ice, Water and Clouds.
                              A large scale even, lol.
                              Beside, what is the Term The Field moves at 2C?
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Beside, what is the Term The Field moves at 2C? Joit

My model proposes that the field is everywhere - comprises magnetic dipoles with a velocity of 2c - (edit), sorry, twice light speed. I needed this to explain a whole lot of other things. I'll make you a deal. If Aaron finally replicates at an equivalent COP to my claim - then I'll take the trouble to guide you into the model? How's that. Until then - let's assume I'm wrong and the thesis is just an adventurous romp into eccentric logic.

That way I don't need to defend the logic. I just keep going back to it because it's fun - but it seems that I'm the only one having that fun.

Joit - Nassim is not really approachable. And quite frankly I find his thinking to be like Aaron's superficial charge description - 'fluffy'. There's not enough relation to known physics. We may be extending our frontiers here but we're definitely doing it on the back of known paradigms. He doesn't seem to need this - which I find strange. In any event - that's just my opinion. I've yet to find someone who thinks like I do - but when I find them - then I won't let up until this thing is explained better. That's where I fall on my face. I see something really splendid and all I can do is croak about it. I need math to do it justice and that's just one language I don't have.
                                Last edited by witsend; 08-17-2009, 05:26 PM. Reason: light speed

Comment

Working...
                                X