X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

witsend,
    usual its everwhere the same, from Microcosm to Macrocosm,
    anywhere it s allways the same, you 'only' need to interpret them right.

Anyway, i dont like her 'i am the good Boy, you are the bad Boy' Game.
    Theyr Comments are divided into See, how wrong you are, but i am the nice Guy, and give you an Hint.
    He did take this Quote from your Blogspot, but only shows once more a Side of his poor Character.
    But i dont expect anything else from them anyway.
    They should make a Popup there, 'Enter at your own Risc'
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Hi Joit. Actually I'm delighted that TK's giving me so much exposure. My model is absolutely not proven - and is very likely not correct. But I'm quite fond of it. And - at its least - it predicted the effect on that circuit. But we still need Aaron and people like you and other experimentalists to prove it - and, quite frankly, even that proof may not prove the model.

In any event. I'm quite attached to my thinking here. But, like I say, I'm in a minority of 1 against I don't know how many.

Joit - on a personal level, I get such a kick out of your posts. And I am just so grateful for your support - on so many levels.

Comment

@witsend,

You had a choice to stay away from all these commotion, but you chose to get involve. Might as well enjoy the experience. It is not neccessary be a bad thing. I am now certain that the circuit behaves as you described in your model, but like you said, people might look for a better model. I think you already find a cure for this by being fond with your own realization. To me, it is my best friend that can always cheer me up.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation Rosemary, it do help me understand your theory better. And thanks for the additional note Harvey.

I also believe aether. I don't believe in space-time theory, although I do believe that spike can attract or repel more energy outside the circuit. Else there wouldn't be one wire lighting.

What kind of wounding is best for the heater? There should be a wounding that is fit for heating and for cooling isn't it? Just like wounding best for more current or for less induction.

I ask from theory perspective, maybe you have an explanation on how heat efficiently created in coil?

There are sceptic everywhere, but since I start as one, I can't blame them. We all have something that we firmly believe. It can be bad if it's fall apart for some.
          Last edited by sucahyo; 08-08-2009, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
            @witsend,

You had a choice to stay away from all these commotion, but you chose to get involve. Might as well enjoy the experience. It is not neccessary be a bad thing. I am now certain that the circuit behaves as you described in your model, but like you said, people might look for a better model. I think you already find a cure for this by being fond with your own realization. To me, it is my best friend that can always cheer me up.
            Hi quantumuppercut. You're right. Lots of fun in discussion. The best of all is in discussion with bigots. It makes arguing so entertaining. But what hurts the general thrust of these objects is when there's an 'attack' that has nothing to do with discussion of ideas or even of test replication. That's from left field and is bruising. And I think that such could be lethal to our objects, if not countered. And then I tend to feel bruised and challenged, both. But like I said - we've lost so many battles. But - sure as hell - we have not yet lost this war.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
              Thanks for the explanation Rosemary, it do help me understand your theory better. And thanks for the additional note Harvey.

I also believe aether. I don't believe in space-time theory, although I do believe that spike can attract or repel more energy outside the circuit. Else there wouldn't be one wire lighting.

What kind of wounding is best for the heater? There should be a wounding that is fit for heating and for cooling isn't it? Just like wounding best for more current or for less induction.

I ask from theory perspective, maybe you have an explanation on how heat efficiently created in coil?

There are sceptic everywhere, but since I start as one, I can't blame them. We all have something that we firmly believe. It can be bad if it's fall apart for some.
              Aether is a compelling argument and I think is becoming widely endorsed, especially from our astrophysicists. The best winding is always the thickest. I think the amount of 'kick back' only depends on the amount of inductance you can introduce to the circuit. Regarding the generation of heat - that's in the model. My proposal is that the zipon 'fields' get liberated from their position in the amalgam. But I may very well be wrong here.

And how interesting that you've come round to believing in this hidden potential in the circuit. Aaron has been struggling to get full resonance. For some reason it's not quite as easy as I seemed to manage. But I think he's already at upwards of 600%. That's got to be impressive. If you also find trouble with that frequency then I think he's got some videos en route to help guide you guys in this respect.

So glad you're a part of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by witsend View Post
                Aether is a compelling argument and I think is becoming widely endorsed, especially from our astrophysicists. The best winding is always the thickest. I think the amount of 'kick back' only depends on the amount of inductance you can introduce to the circuit. Regarding the generation of heat - that's in the model. My proposal is that the zipon 'fields' get liberated from their position in the amalgam. But I may very well be wrong here.

And how interesting that you've come round to believing in this hidden potential in the circuit. Aaron has been struggling to get full resonance. For some reason it's not quite as easy as I seemed to manage. But I think he's already at upwards of 600%. That's got to be impressive. If you also find trouble with that frequency then I think he's got some videos en route to help guide you guys in this respect.

So glad you're a part of the team.
                My believe in aether is different from most people here though, because I believe there are living thing in there.

For winding, I currently thinking the possibility of more heat coming from messy winding vs neat winding. During high school I am the one in charge in replacing the transformer of flourencent light, I notice that the one with more noise and more heat usually come from messy wound (most can be seen).

I am thinking that if a wire is angled in certain degree from other wire it will create heat. More angle will will make more heat. According to your theory, if a zipon slowed down, the heat will be generated. I am thinking that if two zippon has opposing direction, if they collide, both will be slowed down and create heat.

If two wire are perfectly parallel to each other with both current flow to the same direction there will be zipon collision space in space between the wire. But if the current flow in one wire go to the opposite way then the zipon collision space will be cover any space where the zipon of both wire intersect, *edit* except fot the space between the wire *edit*.

The result of more collision space maybe a much greater heat generation and also less zipon available to affect other object close by.

A coil with opposing winding is mobius coil. I was wrong to think that mobius is only in the shape of donut. But it seems mobius coil can be in any shape including tubular. The principle of mobius coil is one wire goes to different direction. An alternation of current flow direction when winding the coil. The simplest method is bifilar winding where we connect the head of both wire and use the tail for terminal.

Coil usually wound either in a messy way or neat top bottom - bottom top alternation. I currently convince that the third alternative of winding, bottom up - bottom up winding resulted in less heating and more electromagnetic force. But since I don't have measurement equipment I do not dare to be 100% sure.

I think it's great that the heater is being researched by many of people. It should make the progress go faster . I can't help by improving the replicate because of resource limit, but I will give contribution in a way I can.

Currently my radiant charger is run cool at 0.3Amp. I use it to cool down my everyday cup of water for some month now. I don't know what cause the colling of the water. Maybe because Schauberger principle or occult chemistry principle or electrostatic induction or something else.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by sucahyo; 08-11-2009, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Following from Sucahyo
                  My believe in aether is different from most people here though, because I believe there are living thing in there.
                  Living or just conscious?

For winding, I currently thinking the possibility of more heat coming from messy winding vs neat winding. During high school I am the one in charge in replacing the transformer of flourencent light, I notice that the one with more noise and more heat usually come from messy wound (most can be seen).
                  That is interesting.

... I am thinking that if two zippon has opposing direction, if they collide, both will be slowed down and create heat.
                  Indeed. And even in the same direction. If these zipons get out of the field, if their orbits are interrupted, or their symmetries broken, then they can manifest as slow hot big 'things' rather than small fast cold 'thing' in the field. Inverse proportionate relationship.

Re the same direction causing collision. I actually think they'll just extend their field of influence. They like to move to establish order? But I may be wrong. I see it like two magnets 'joining' forces so to speak.

But if the current flow in one wire go to the opposite way then the zipon collision space will be cover any space where the zipon of both wire intersect, *edit* except fot the space between the wire *edit*.
                  If there are two fields intersecting with like poles there will definitely be repulsion. I agree. It could be chaotic.

The result of more collision space maybe a much greater heat generation and also less zipon available to affect other object close by.
                  I see this as chain reaction. The one broken field then breaks others. Like one spark can start a fire.

A coil with opposing winding is mobius coil. I was wrong to think that mobius is only in the shape of donut. But it seems mobius coil can be in any shape including tubular. The principle of mobius coil is one wire goes to different direction. An alternation of current flow direction when winding the coil. The simplest method is bifilar winding where we connect the head of both wire and use the tail for terminal.
                  Never heardof a mobius coil? But I think I get the picture. I'll look it up.

Coil usually wound either in a messy way or neat top bottom - bottom top alternation. I currently convince that the third alternative of winding, bottom up - bottom up winding resulted in less heating and more electromagnetic force. But since I don't have measurement equipment I do not dare to be 100% sure.
                  I'm sure you're right here.

I think it's great that the heater is being researched by many of people. It should make the progress go faster . I can't help by improving the replicate because of resource limit, but I will give contribution in a way I can.
                  Many thanks for this. All support most welcome.

Currently my radiant charger is run cool at 0.3Amp. I use it to cool down my everyday cup of water for some month now. I don't know what cause the colling of the water. Maybe because Schauberger principle or occult chemistry principle or electrostatic induction or something else.
                  Again. I never knew about this.

thanks Sucahyo. Am so interested that you're actually applying these principles to real things. That's where I fall flat on my face. I tend to stay too theoretical. Very interesting post.

Comment

Thanks. I learn many things from everyone here, so many thanks to everyone here.

It is amazing to see the progress so far. In case you miss this, using similar circuit such as yours, if we limit the HV output to grid voltage, I think we can light up a light bulb and touching the wire without being electrocuted. I only tried it with lighted up CFL though, it don't give shock. I think the CFL would stil light up even if I submerge it under water along with my hand. I am sure it won't sock me. Not for anyone to try because from what I know everyone use car coil or flyback transformer:
                    YouTube - Non shocking property of radiant electricity

This is one of the reason why I believe that your experiment result is true. If it won't shock, it sure have other properties not predicted by common knowledge.

You can see some mobius coil here:
                    coil info

Also I just notice that it already mentioned here, page 35:
                    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter5.pdf

Do you happen to know in what direction of twist the bifilar have the most powerfull magnetizing power? Or maybe Aaron can answer, because I think John Bedini know the answer. This question relate to the mention in your website about:
                    "This would result in a bidirectional path or a spiral within the field. As the electron is seen to spiral in a bubble chamber then I am proposing that the electron may be a composite of three truants."

I think this is the reason why electricity flow close to the skin of the conductor wire, not at center. Since the magnetic force always follow the right hand rule, I think the electricity must flow always at the same spiralling direction. If the correct twisting is known, the electricity spiraling movement maybe the opposite or in similar direction., since I don't know if zipon is manifest when the electron turning or when electron go straight.

Living or just conscious?
                    Have mind, body and home. Maybe there are subset physics rule, but there should be general rule that work on all world.
                    Last edited by sucahyo; 08-12-2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Sucahyo - thanks for this. I see you're there. I'll try and answer it later. It's still dark outside and I have trouble seeing in this light. I'll get back to you.

Comment

Not different than mine. It is natual for us to think it that way. The reason is that we always look for similarity amongs things. It is natual for sciencetist to vision atoms as planets rotate around the sun. This kind of mindset can only lead to one thing: "this universe is a fractal, subsets within subsets". So each "aether" would contain planets/living things, which equilvalent to conscious beings.

For winding, I currently thinking the possibility of more heat coming from messy winding vs neat winding.
                        This also seems natual to me. My conclusion is that it is similar to pipe flow. Messy winding will cause turbulent flow, which gives out alot of heat. Neat means laminar flow. I've also ultimately realized that a resistor is indeed an equilvalent of small coils in series. The oscillation in resistor is very high frequency compare to a coil normal size and is undetectable by current technology. Its induction/frequency is based on the material. I also theorized that the light/heat/non observable rays it gives out depends on the frequency, which can be calulate by the formula frequency= speed of light / wavelength. So what exactly is heat? A frequency. What is cold? A different frequency. What are different colors? Yet, other different frequencies. What is DC current? An AC of extreme frequency drifting. Ultimately, what is a constant magnetic field or electrostatic? They have never been in static/constant... never.

Comment

To put it simpler, I had imagined that dumping several hundred amps through a coil during a slower sinusoidal ringing would release the effect better than just a few tens of amps being spiked with nanosecond rise and fall times. But on reflecting, I am curious as to whether the sharp corners on the edge of a square wave where the transition abruptly stops (dv/dt = 0 at the top and bottom of the trace) may have a stronger jarring effect on the underlying materials. Harvey

As I see it here - the 'charge' as you defined it in one of your posts - has already come and gone by the time the trace is evident. We're seeing the 'back wash'. If the 'adjustment' of charge preceeds our time frame - then delta anything is simply an historical reference. I don't think the speed of our recording has any relation to the speed of the energy transfer. And the transitional voltage levels are irrelevant. i*v*t is an accurate measure of that energy as it effects matter in our time frame.

By the way - the classical explanations related to phase shifts are easily accommodated in terms of my own explanation of current flow albeit that the results are the same. The ringing does return energy. But it cannot follow the path through the battery as the incremental value of those regenerated voltage levels are confined to the resistor/inductor load. It does however generate heat. In my book i * v * dt is always a measure of energy. It's just that smaller values of amps become incrementally less efficient at dissipating heat. And it has to be measured instantaneously. I could only do this on a spreadsheet dump. I've explained this badly. But it's the best I can do. I agree with your analysis but cannot follow your schematic.
                          Last edited by witsend; 08-12-2009, 09:54 AM. Reason: deleted most of this and qualified the rest - and the requests officially withdrawn together with any requests on the pm

Comment

Sucahyo - thanks for this. I see you're there. I'll try and answer it later. It's still dark outside and I have trouble seeing in this light. I'll get back to you.
                            Ok, thanks .

Not different than mine. It is natual for us to think it that way. The reason is that we always look for similarity amongs things. It is natual for sciencetist to vision atoms as planets rotate around the sun. This kind of mindset can only lead to one thing: "this universe is a fractal, subsets within subsets". So each "aether" would contain planets/living things, which equilvalent to conscious beings.
                            Agree. it already proven, so it is a shame that many theory do not incorporate this. Although this kind of thinking may not open a new door, at least we know what is the risk of breaking one.

For winding, I currently thinking the possibility of more heat coming from messy winding vs neat winding.
                            This also seems natual to me. My conclusion is that it is similar to pipe flow. Messy winding will cause turbulent flow, which gives out alot of heat. Neat means laminar flow. I've also ultimately realized that a resistor is indeed an equilvalent of small coils in series. The oscillation in resistor is very high frequency compare to a coil normal size and is undetectable by current technology. Its induction/frequency is based on the material. I also theorized that the light/heat/non observable rays it gives out depends on the frequency, which can be calulate by the formula frequency= speed of light / wavelength. So what exactly is heat? A frequency. What is cold? A different frequency. What are different colors? Yet, other different frequencies. What is DC current? An AC of extreme frequency drifting. Ultimately, what is a constant magnetic field or electrostatic? They have never been in static/constant... never.
                            Agree. It is interesting that Keely mention that smell also has frequency. Dale Pond mention that our body natural frequency can define what song we like, what colour, what smell, etc, anything that in harmony with our body/mind basic/multiplication frequency.

If we exposed to our natural frequency, we will be dead. I think the current grid electricity which oscillate at 50/60 Hz should be less dangerous if it converted to much higher frequency, just like what tesla mention when demonstrating a very high frequency and high voltage current passing his body.

Comment

Agree. it already proven, so it is a shame that many theory do not incorporate this. Although this kind of thinking may not open a new door, at least we know what is the risk of breaking one.

Actually, this will be the key to unify science and religion. I've been work on this for a while now in tandem with religion paradoxes.

Agree. It is interesting that Keely mention that smell also has frequency. Dale Pond mention that our body natural frequency can define what song we like, what colour, what smell, etc, anything that in harmony with our body/mind basic/multiplication frequency.

In my opinion, not only all 5 senses base on frequency, the 6th sense also a works on frequency much like a radio station. The art has been long forgotten. I am researching how to utilize the 6th sense.

Comment

Answering Harvey here in the unlikely event that he gets to the thread. Quotes are his.

One of the inherent failures in the SPICE modeling of every simulator I've seen is the dependence on KCL. The problem with KCL is that it assumes inductive charging is conservative and does not have any form of parameter entry for sympathetic surroundings. A good program would set KCL aside and stick with Faraday's laws instead. In this way all changing fields are path dependent and parameters could be inserted for surroundings and open systems.
                                This point was brought up earlier in OU.Com by DDMDragon. But can't remember the post number. He's of like mind - in any event.

This is why the simulator will fail if Rosemary is correct. Because her theory supposes that the field is bolstered by zipons released from the atomic structure of the material. It is a form of forced radioactive decay of lattice bonding energy rather than nuclear energy and is actually a type of chemical reaction that is precipitated by an electromagnetic catalyst. Very difficult thing to model with SPICE.
                                Not exactly. I propose a nucleus - composites of zipons. Then energy levels to the atoms - comprising opposing magnetic fields - again just zipons. Then. Extraneous to the atom - but in a number that precisely equates to the number of zipons making the atom - are extraneous magnetic fields. These are the part of the atom that is entirely undetected. But add them in. Then they are the plastic component that order the charge, position and lattice structure of the atom within those amalgams. The 'glue' that holds the atoms bound within identifiable structures. They can leave the structure through induced magnetic fields, electromagnetic fields - fire - or resonance. We're simply and latterly discovering their properties through resonance.

The potential is this. Fire liberates the atom from the bonding. Current flow enables the bonding but rearranges the charge distribution. Resonance is most versatile. When induced in electric current flow it can exponentially compound the distress or chaos that it induces when passing through resistive amalgams. And the new frontier - it can be 'reflected' through space - to transfer its energies into amalgams without a clear physical link thereby transferring more fields into amalgams. And therefore, and theoretically it can also be subtracted from amalgams to enable tighter bonding. And it can induce current flow from a distance. But personally I find these latter potentials quite scarey.

I should add - in my humble opinion. Possibly not that humble - just in terms of the model.

Your analogy to the tree by the river is good.

ALSO - the ultimate potential in pure magnet on magnet interactions which will achieve all of the above AND defeat gravity. Again in terms of the model.
                                Last edited by witsend; 08-13-2009, 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling 2nd edit name - am getting way way too old. 3rd edit another point

Comment

Working...
                                X