X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• witsend
    replied
    Sucahyo, Hi. I've been looking at these with great interest. I actually think there's a remarkable similarity to these shapes and those of magnetic fields. Presumably that's why they were referened. I googled the reference. Some wild abstractions there. Not sure about the 'hydrophobic' term? Surely hydrotropic? Must be an error? In any event those shapes get the mind buzzing. Actually it's my full time obsession - drawing patterns of fields and field effects. I find it just such a buzz. It's actually quite an articulate means to describe fields. And I don't think mathematical abstractions cut it.

My best interest is also in presenting 'like charge' and if those colours are meant to represent a polarity of sorts, then there's possibly some critical repulsion there. I think repulsion not attraction is the source of energy. Balance just doesn't cut it. I love this subject.
    Last edited by witsend; 08-16-2009, 03:12 PM. Reason: explained it better? Hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• sucahyo
    replied
    regarding to my question about which twist have better power, I think the way to wound it would also important too:
    taken from
    Structural Specificity in Coiled-Coil Interactions [Grigoryan & Keating 08 - StructBio].pdf

Forgive me if this is out of topic for bringing biology for magnetic discussion.

Leave a comment:

• sucahyo
    replied
    Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
    Actually, this will be the key to unify science and religion. I've been work on this for a while now in tandem with religion paradoxes.
    Wow, I never though that there is actualy someone who did this, keep it up . Maybe you can actually achieve what ancient Indian already had. Their machine can work on multiple kind of energy, be it electricity, radioactive, earth electricity power, wind power, solar power and even astral.

For six sense, I think you can achieve it faster if you have help from astral people. Becarefull when choosing partner or teacher for it. Self learning can be dangerous since you will have no guidance, unless you already has it from birth.

For coil shape, this link bellow explain some of coil shaped used in the history on heating element:
    The Heating Zone: Coil Design And Fabrication, Part 1

some intro:
    "Induction is basically a source of heat similar to radiant, convection or conductive heating. However, its unique features of controllability, localized and rapid heating are basic requirements for many manufacturing processes.

Examining the benefits of induction simply as a heat source can greatly expand its use as a tool for manufacturing.

Induction heating is well known as a heat processing tool used for heat treating of metals. Speed of heating is limited only by the power available and the coupling between a well-designed coil and the workpiece. For mass heating applications, as found in forging and warm forming, the ability to heat deeply and rapidly enables the user to increase production while cutting costs. In all these instances, an improved product is also one of the major benefits."

From this it seems the best coil for heating up something is actually the one which has the best magnetizing power, the one with uniform winding, not the conflicting one (mobius).

The frequency seems also significant, where it seems a metal has their own resonant heating frequency:
    The Heating Zone: "When Is A Kilowatt NOT A Kilowatt?"
    Last edited by sucahyo; 08-14-2009, 02:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Damn! I seen that also and posted there findings on the other thread

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Harvey

Dont you owe Aaron a beer?
    Hi Mark. I'm not sure that he does. Not quite yet, in any event. The guys at Ou.com are measuring an increased current flow - not in line with our findings. Still some tweeking.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    Originally posted by Harvey View Post
    Parts Ordered:
    What a relief. Check my edit in the previous post.
    Last edited by witsend; 08-13-2009, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Harvey

Dont you owe Aaron a beer?

Leave a comment:

• Harvey
    replied
    Parts Ordered:
    Code:
    Index	Quantity	Part Number	Description	Customer Reference	Backorder Quantity	Unit Price
    USD	Extended Price
    USD
    1	2	IRFPG50PBF-ND	MOSFET N-CH 1KV 6.1A TO-247AC	RA RESEARCH - 0813	0	8.14000	$16.28
    2	1	290-1420-ND	THERMOMETER GUN IR 8:1 W/LASER	RA RESEARCH - 0813	0	129.95000	$129.95
    3	4	CD40106BCN-ND	IC TRIGGER HEX SCHMITT 14-DIP	RA RESEARCH - 0813	0	0.50000	$2.00
    4	2	LM555CNNS-ND	IC TIMER 8-DIP			RA - RESEARCH - 0815	0	1.46000	$2.92
    5	2	296-9684-5-ND	IC PRECISION TIMER 8-DIP	RA RESEARCH - 0815	0	0.84000	$1.68
    	Subtotal	$152.83
    	Shipping	unknown
    	Estimated Sales Tax	unknown
    	Total	unknown

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    Guys - I agree with you regarding the 'esoteric' potential of this field. I think it is the link that finally connects us all to everything. It is the medium that permits instantaneous communication at a distance - and it definitely defeats light speed.

I'm sure that our evolution depends on our familiarity with this potential. But we all know the path of evolution has not been smooth. I personally find it really frightening to entertain everything that it points to because it points to so much. Definitely a Renaissance. Hopefully we're ready for it.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    Answering Harvey here in the unlikely event that he gets to the thread. Quotes are his.

One of the inherent failures in the SPICE modeling of every simulator I've seen is the dependence on KCL. The problem with KCL is that it assumes inductive charging is conservative and does not have any form of parameter entry for sympathetic surroundings. A good program would set KCL aside and stick with Faraday's laws instead. In this way all changing fields are path dependent and parameters could be inserted for surroundings and open systems.
    This point was brought up earlier in OU.Com by DDMDragon. But can't remember the post number. He's of like mind - in any event.

This is why the simulator will fail if Rosemary is correct. Because her theory supposes that the field is bolstered by zipons released from the atomic structure of the material. It is a form of forced radioactive decay of lattice bonding energy rather than nuclear energy and is actually a type of chemical reaction that is precipitated by an electromagnetic catalyst. Very difficult thing to model with SPICE.
    Not exactly. I propose a nucleus - composites of zipons. Then energy levels to the atoms - comprising opposing magnetic fields - again just zipons. Then. Extraneous to the atom - but in a number that precisely equates to the number of zipons making the atom - are extraneous magnetic fields. These are the part of the atom that is entirely undetected. But add them in. Then they are the plastic component that order the charge, position and lattice structure of the atom within those amalgams. The 'glue' that holds the atoms bound within identifiable structures. They can leave the structure through induced magnetic fields, electromagnetic fields - fire - or resonance. We're simply and latterly discovering their properties through resonance.

The potential is this. Fire liberates the atom from the bonding. Current flow enables the bonding but rearranges the charge distribution. Resonance is most versatile. When induced in electric current flow it can exponentially compound the distress or chaos that it induces when passing through resistive amalgams. And the new frontier - it can be 'reflected' through space - to transfer its energies into amalgams without a clear physical link thereby transferring more fields into amalgams. And therefore, and theoretically it can also be subtracted from amalgams to enable tighter bonding. And it can induce current flow from a distance. But personally I find these latter potentials quite scarey.

I should add - in my humble opinion. Possibly not that humble - just in terms of the model.

Your analogy to the tree by the river is good.

ALSO - the ultimate potential in pure magnet on magnet interactions which will achieve all of the above AND defeat gravity. Again in terms of the model.
    Last edited by witsend; 08-13-2009, 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling 2nd edit name - am getting way way too old. 3rd edit another point

Leave a comment:

• quantumuppercut
    replied
    Agree. it already proven, so it is a shame that many theory do not incorporate this. Although this kind of thinking may not open a new door, at least we know what is the risk of breaking one.

Actually, this will be the key to unify science and religion. I've been work on this for a while now in tandem with religion paradoxes.

Agree. It is interesting that Keely mention that smell also has frequency. Dale Pond mention that our body natural frequency can define what song we like, what colour, what smell, etc, anything that in harmony with our body/mind basic/multiplication frequency.

In my opinion, not only all 5 senses base on frequency, the 6th sense also a works on frequency much like a radio station. The art has been long forgotten. I am researching how to utilize the 6th sense.

Leave a comment:

• sucahyo
    replied
    Originally posted by witsend View Post
    Sucahyo - thanks for this. I see you're there. I'll try and answer it later. It's still dark outside and I have trouble seeing in this light. I'll get back to you.
    Ok, thanks .

My believe in aether is different from most people here though, because I believe there are living thing in there.
    Not different than mine. It is natual for us to think it that way. The reason is that we always look for similarity amongs things. It is natual for sciencetist to vision atoms as planets rotate around the sun. This kind of mindset can only lead to one thing: "this universe is a fractal, subsets within subsets". So each "aether" would contain planets/living things, which equilvalent to conscious beings.
    Agree. it already proven, so it is a shame that many theory do not incorporate this. Although this kind of thinking may not open a new door, at least we know what is the risk of breaking one.

For winding, I currently thinking the possibility of more heat coming from messy winding vs neat winding.
    This also seems natual to me. My conclusion is that it is similar to pipe flow. Messy winding will cause turbulent flow, which gives out alot of heat. Neat means laminar flow. I've also ultimately realized that a resistor is indeed an equilvalent of small coils in series. The oscillation in resistor is very high frequency compare to a coil normal size and is undetectable by current technology. Its induction/frequency is based on the material. I also theorized that the light/heat/non observable rays it gives out depends on the frequency, which can be calulate by the formula frequency= speed of light / wavelength. So what exactly is heat? A frequency. What is cold? A different frequency. What are different colors? Yet, other different frequencies. What is DC current? An AC of extreme frequency drifting. Ultimately, what is a constant magnetic field or electrostatic? They have never been in static/constant... never.
    Agree. It is interesting that Keely mention that smell also has frequency. Dale Pond mention that our body natural frequency can define what song we like, what colour, what smell, etc, anything that in harmony with our body/mind basic/multiplication frequency.

If we exposed to our natural frequency, we will be dead. I think the current grid electricity which oscillate at 50/60 Hz should be less dangerous if it converted to much higher frequency, just like what tesla mention when demonstrating a very high frequency and high voltage current passing his body.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    To put it simpler, I had imagined that dumping several hundred amps through a coil during a slower sinusoidal ringing would release the effect better than just a few tens of amps being spiked with nanosecond rise and fall times. But on reflecting, I am curious as to whether the sharp corners on the edge of a square wave where the transition abruptly stops (dv/dt = 0 at the top and bottom of the trace) may have a stronger jarring effect on the underlying materials. Harvey

As I see it here - the 'charge' as you defined it in one of your posts - has already come and gone by the time the trace is evident. We're seeing the 'back wash'. If the 'adjustment' of charge preceeds our time frame - then delta anything is simply an historical reference. I don't think the speed of our recording has any relation to the speed of the energy transfer. And the transitional voltage levels are irrelevant. i*v*t is an accurate measure of that energy as it effects matter in our time frame.

By the way - the classical explanations related to phase shifts are easily accommodated in terms of my own explanation of current flow albeit that the results are the same. The ringing does return energy. But it cannot follow the path through the battery as the incremental value of those regenerated voltage levels are confined to the resistor/inductor load. It does however generate heat. In my book i * v * dt is always a measure of energy. It's just that smaller values of amps become incrementally less efficient at dissipating heat. And it has to be measured instantaneously. I could only do this on a spreadsheet dump. I've explained this badly. But it's the best I can do. I agree with your analysis but cannot follow your schematic.
    Last edited by witsend; 08-12-2009, 09:54 AM. Reason: deleted most of this and qualified the rest - and the requests officially withdrawn together with any requests on the pm

Leave a comment:

• quantumuppercut
    replied
    My believe in aether is different from most people here though, because I believe there are living thing in there.
    Not different than mine. It is natual for us to think it that way. The reason is that we always look for similarity amongs things. It is natual for sciencetist to vision atoms as planets rotate around the sun. This kind of mindset can only lead to one thing: "this universe is a fractal, subsets within subsets". So each "aether" would contain planets/living things, which equilvalent to conscious beings.

For winding, I currently thinking the possibility of more heat coming from messy winding vs neat winding.
    This also seems natual to me. My conclusion is that it is similar to pipe flow. Messy winding will cause turbulent flow, which gives out alot of heat. Neat means laminar flow. I've also ultimately realized that a resistor is indeed an equilvalent of small coils in series. The oscillation in resistor is very high frequency compare to a coil normal size and is undetectable by current technology. Its induction/frequency is based on the material. I also theorized that the light/heat/non observable rays it gives out depends on the frequency, which can be calulate by the formula frequency= speed of light / wavelength. So what exactly is heat? A frequency. What is cold? A different frequency. What are different colors? Yet, other different frequencies. What is DC current? An AC of extreme frequency drifting. Ultimately, what is a constant magnetic field or electrostatic? They have never been in static/constant... never.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    Sucahyo - thanks for this. I see you're there. I'll try and answer it later. It's still dark outside and I have trouble seeing in this light. I'll get back to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X