X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sucahyo
    replied
    Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    IF the magnetic field do not rotate with the planet, how do we sure that we can get energy if the magnetic field do not fluctuating becase we stay at the same place (same lattitude and same magnetic field)? isn't transformer only work if the magnetic field change? Or maybe we can get it if we fly from north to south pole?

Also:
    from http://www.tinaja.com/glib/muse121.pdf
    Last edited by sucahyo; 08-29-2009, 03:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    I found a letter MUCH more important that mine.
    Dig it here ! :

The question I asked and searched for an answer is: Does the Earth's magnetic field rotate with the planet

Does somebody has equipment for replication ?

but seriously if that's true we don't need anything just resonance without perturbation.Or new special coils which change inductance from max to zero in no time !
    Now if this is all true our only problem is that we rotate with Earth surface and thus do not see any effects ????

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    What we are doing all the time is that "working circuit" is part of "powering circuit" and finally we are at the mercy of Power Grid adjusting resonance of their plant to match our power need

I want my own resonance

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
    Since metal heating caused by eddy current and inspired by recirculating BEMF to a coil thread, it would be interesting to see the increase in heating if the coil collapse current spike is used to power a coil around the switched coil.
    Very good idea.
    The best way I see is to try different shapes of heating element and different "working circuit" replacement.For example adding sensing coil back to FET to trigger it at the resonant frequency of "working circuit"
    Is this doable ?

Leave a comment:

• sucahyo
    replied
    Since metal heating caused by eddy current and inspired by recirculating BEMF to a coil thread, it would be interesting to see the increase in heating if the coil collapse current spike is used to power a coil around the switched coil.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    THIS POST FROM BOGUSLAW COPIED OVER FROM AARON'S AINSLI THREAD

boguslaw

Quote:
    Originally Posted by witsend View Post
    Boguslaw - I'm sure it's fine. We're waiting for Aaron's test to be run so I can't see an objection. Love to hear the concept.
    Thank you.So,here it is.

I have been wondering for a long time why we don't see any electrical effects on metallic conductors caused by Earth rotation in it's own magnetic field.
    I knew that Nikola Tesla also investigated that problem.
    I think that the most important question to answer is : is Earth magnetic field rotating in the same speed as Earth rotates ?
    However no matter if Earth magnetic field rotates or not ,we can't see (fortunately) any large current in our small sized electrical devices.
    It's due to frame reference point of view - we are moving with the Earth at the same speed in the same direction.And it seems that it's enough to be in Earth gravitation field area to be in the same frame reference,so we cannot see any electrical events when flying in the plane.The few electrical effects however occur in nature : Aurora Borealis,lightning,St.Elmo's fire.They are known but sometimes caused extraordinary accidents...
    Ok,but back to the theory.

I believe that all our electrical circuits powered by oscillating currents are not working in vacuum. They are working inside a big , locally weak Earth magnet.When they oscillate, Earth magnetic field also oscillate, but that oscillation do not add any energy to our circuit EXCEPT of few moments.
    In fact it mostly help dissipate energy by generation of EM waves, RF or heat or light whatever frequency circuit is working with.It is all because our circuits are relatively slow in generating and decaying magnetic field around.
    Earth magnetic field accommodate to small magnet which is put inside it, and small magnet around circuit is slowly orientating in Earth magnetic field.Because Earth magnetic field locally is weak we can't see any measurable effects.
    However sometimes we are able to produce magnetic field and immediately after that we withdraw it, MUCH faster then Earth field can fill that space again.We are creating magnetic bubble - a place of different "magnetic pressure", then by very various methods we left it alone without powering it.So far so good, but the same way gas bubbles in mineralized water do not generate excess heat just being produced or collapsed.

Let's now suppose that Earth magnetic field is really rotating with Earth with the same huge speed.We have now situation similar to cavitation in liquid when bubble collapse generate shock wave.
    Theoretically it's all because of INERTIA. Earth magnetic field is weak but have total energy huge, that total energy has momentum if moving and cannot be stopped immediately.

The effect obviously need one important factor : circuit must produce such magnetic field which opposes Earth magnetic field or by another way create a magnetic bubble - a spherical area of nullified magnetic field, then it must stop powering it, not just slowly decay energy flow which sustain it , but really STOP as fast as possible.
    For example a DC generator example when is switched on.The accumulation of electrons which tend to free moving on air (between contacts of switch) but stuck on conductor surface generate big magnetic bubble but once all electrons are set up to propagate current that bubble is no more powered and collapse.
    The character of such shock wave I imagine to be as follows: Earth magnetic field is filling that magnetic bubble with inertia causing it to not stop at the centre but accumulate.Then oscillation begin because center accumulation is acting against the still flowing inside field. In fact it can be seen like a small heart beating and enlarging it's area on each pulse, each pulse being slower.The effect around it is like two waves (scalar waves or sound like waves) - one is flowing outside and one is flowing inside .

Sharp gradient seems not to be the easiest way to generate this effect. The easiest way would be to almost entirely drop interest on electrical features of circuits and pay more attention to WHAT IS GOING AROUND the circuit.
    For example imagine a circuit which generate such magnetic bubble but then cut power to it but rather slowly, however before it does it , just create opposite magnetic field which effectively nullify the bubble much much faster that possible with any mosfet.Hmm... isn't that all those special coils with bifillar windings ? There is much more to investigate but MCT explains why Tesla used short DC pulses.In theory of course ....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
    Last edited by witsend; 08-22-2009, 12:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    In my book the casimir effect is the proof of these fields around atoms and binding amalgams. Very broadly - there's the atom and its energy levels and its electrons trapped in those energy levels. Then extraneous to the atom are these magnetic fields. Like all magnetic fields they comprise zipons - have a justification - and they interact with each other to find their optimum 'rest' condition. That rest condition corresponds to the 'best charge balance' of themselves and therefore of the atoms that they 'marry' so to speak. This means that they find the 'crystalline' structures of atoms and molecules in amalgams - as this is also mathematically the most balanced distribution of charge. In effect the overriding and immutable requirment of all magnetic fields is to find the condition of zero net charge - or as close as possible. But in essense - all they are are magnetic fields - isolated from a larger field and they 'bind' amalgams together.

So. My analogy is this. Take two tennis balls. Fill the one with stones. Put only a few smaller stones in the second - just enough to circumvent the 'bounce'. Then drop both balls simultaneously from the same height. They land together. But the one is easier to lift than the other. My explanation. The interaction of the balls through the magnetic fields of the earth is a superficial interaction only. The model describes this as a 90 degree push away from the fields to the centre of the field. But that's just the first movement and describes the directional progress of the balls. The Earth's magnetic fields interact with the zipons on the surface structure of the balls only. The 90 degree push is to the centre of the field. And the centre of the field is also the surface of the Earth.

On landing the casimir effect kicks in. Now the balls with most rocks in it has most mass. Most mass has most atoms. Most atoms has most atomically extraneous magnetic fields. Magnetic fields are plastic and move towards a bigger field to find a generalised 'rest state'. Not out of the structure of the amalgam. Just a generalised attraction. The bigger field is the sum of all the magnetic fields that comprise Earth's matter. These little fields 'attach' the entire amalgam to that bigger field. This is experienced as weight.

In as much as zipons attach all atoms in gross amalgams, then the casimir effect is writ as large as the earth itself. That's a pretty substantial source of energy.
    Last edited by witsend; 08-20-2009, 05:29 PM. Reason: Was going to argue the ERR effect - but was not equal to it

Leave a comment:

• Joit
    replied
    boguslaw
    Maybe they did her measurements wrong, and the EM Field tranfers this Energy at the 'Core' inside,
    and even that you cant measure proper, because you will still have a small gap at a gaussmeter, what can really distort the Results.

witsend, i think nassim is redoing the whole calculation, because he see, that the Basis is wrong there.
    And i dont think, he is about, to care about the old Physic, its anyway only a small part from his Model.
    Leaning on the old Model seems is very hard, because they did twist her Logic into such a wrong Way,
    that its like a labyrinth to find out from there.
    The Efforts to learn it that way are mostly so high, that it gives less space beside,
    to allow to have an other View on it.

And well, to guide me into the Model, not yet, i do read it here part for part, and try to figure it out,
    but i still need to let it settle down allways. I would like to do something too with the Heater, but first,
    i need again few more Transistors, and dont have good Batteries right now.
    And i am thinking about a good Inductor, but anyhow, dont get the 'click' at the Moment.

Leave a comment:

• boguslaw
    replied
    There is something interesting with classical theory of EM. It is supposed that in transformers energy is flowing through the magnetic field and generating then current in secondary.
    It is supposed and confirmed experimentally that around conductor with current there is magnetic field generated.

Except it can't be the same magnetic field as for transformer or EM theory is flawed, because in conductor passing DC current that magnetic field should quickly arise in intensity to the huge amount. Nothing which was observed.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    Beside, what is the Term The Field moves at 2C? Joit

My model proposes that the field is everywhere - comprises magnetic dipoles with a velocity of 2c - (edit), sorry, twice light speed. I needed this to explain a whole lot of other things. I'll make you a deal. If Aaron finally replicates at an equivalent COP to my claim - then I'll take the trouble to guide you into the model? How's that. Until then - let's assume I'm wrong and the thesis is just an adventurous romp into eccentric logic.

That way I don't need to defend the logic. I just keep going back to it because it's fun - but it seems that I'm the only one having that fun.

Joit - Nassim is not really approachable. And quite frankly I find his thinking to be like Aaron's superficial charge description - 'fluffy'. There's not enough relation to known physics. We may be extending our frontiers here but we're definitely doing it on the back of known paradigms. He doesn't seem to need this - which I find strange. In any event - that's just my opinion. I've yet to find someone who thinks like I do - but when I find them - then I won't let up until this thing is explained better. That's where I fall on my face. I see something really splendid and all I can do is croak about it. I need math to do it justice and that's just one language I don't have.
    Last edited by witsend; 08-17-2009, 05:26 PM. Reason: light speed

Leave a comment:

• Joit
    replied
    Thanks for reply anyway, lol, i usual only drop Ideas in,
    everone can pick them up, and see, if you get yourself a conclusion out of it.
    Understanding is for anyone different, and anyone got his one special Way, to come to the Target.
    And i wish, all would realize that, that 'Her Way' is not the only Way. lol.

But its right, there are some Holes in this Theorie too, and its allways different at Geometric technically or psyological Aspect.
    And appply Geometry into technical Work is allways ...hum, too.
    One thing, i think about right now, when he says, a Tetragramm is the most stable Form, why is our Earth a Bowl.
    Just, because a waste of Material do concentrate at this certain Point at this Grid?
    And what he do describe, seems is more the Magnetic fields, or the Fields itself, as the Processes, what do happen there.
    I could even figure, that 'material' is collected around this Lines of Force,
    what causes different Forms.

Anyway, today i read another interesting Post, where someone said,
    Magnets do interact with the Scalarfield outside, and that is, because you turn the Atoms or alignment from a Magnet outside,
    that their Spins dont Point into the Center, the Vacuum, but outside,
    and interact with the Scalarfield, and act more as Converters.

Another Note was about the MEG from Tom Bearden, where he did describe,
    that, to gain energie, you need to slow the Fields at the Coils down,
    that the Energy can come in, when i did get that right. Weird, huh.
    But it would match anyway to the Grand field Theorie, that all turns, and we are moving through space.
    But you should look at it, especially part 29.
    But anyhow its right, there are still some missing Parameters, like, what cause the stable Form.

And anyway, even when not are 100% right with your Model, but even with 90%, and it does not solve all, but a big Part, then its more worth then 1000 other wrong Theories. lol.
    Maybe at last, all this things turn here, because it expand and collapse, at a very large scale, but its a cylce, like you can do here, when you turn on Fire with Wood and it cause a chainreaction, and till the Fire burns, it cant renew the Wood, but after the Fire is gone, the Wood can renew itself, and the Fire can burn again. And between is the most stable Form and most unstable Forms, like Heat and Cold, or dead and reborn, or Ice, Water and Clouds.
    A large scale even, lol.
    Beside, what is the Term The Field moves at 2C?

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    answering Joit here.

did you actually look at the Link i dropped in from Nassim Haramein?
    I know his work. Was in brief correspondence with him. His thesis is not the same as mine and I'm not qualified to comment. I think it will appeal to engineers because he is - himself - an engineer. But the conceptualisation of the field and it's composite state in particles is radically different to my own. But I stress. I cannot tell whether I am right, let alone whether he is right.

The Pattern continues into infinity big or infinity small, and that is why they can look closer and closer, but allways will find the same Pattern again,
    (in case, they will see them), but if someone once can find the Pattern, you can calculate all way more exactly. And i think he is damn close at this, to solve it, or, they do allready advanced calculations, to transfer the calculations.

Can't argue here.

And maybe can think about too, when current runs in a spiral form around the Wire,the actually Poles are from the 'Shaftforce', like, you hold a spinning Wheel at your hands, at her axis, and move the axis, and you will notice a Counterforce. What i have seen, they appear at Direction '+' to '-' right side, and - to +to the left Side.
    Again. I can't argue. It's just that - in terms of my model, by the time that the 'force' of the current is evident, the charge itself has moved through the circuit. The field moves at 2C. But Joit. I really cannot comment, as much as I'd like to. Just take it from me there are fundamental differences in our concepts. It's like chalk and cheese. But he may very well be right and I wrong. I did try to invite a discussion but he was not interested.

For an Inductor, i think you can figure it better, when you put 2 Magnets beside, and how they will act. Holding the same Poles together will create a strong repulsive Force, what cause more usage of Current.
    I absolutely agree with this. It is opposing fields that generate energy. Never 'like' polarities. That calls for a state of rest. But the fields always move to find their 'rest state'.

With all the Aether theories i am not befriended too, but at last,i think there is/must be something like a Gas, with what you can 'interact'. But i figure it more like Rain or Water, to much from it is maybe not healthy. But even Water had a lot of Power, what you see with a Kelvin Generator, where from falling Drops High voltage can be created, same as the Electrostatic machines.
    I picture the field as around and behind everything we see. Like an invisible all pervasive something that moves everything. But it's very balanced and it eludes detection - mostly. We can only see it when we expose voltage imbalances.

But I'm glad you're reading him and can understand him. That's already better than I can manage with most people. And always - so nice to see you here Joit. I really appreciate your input.
    Last edited by witsend; 08-17-2009, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joit
    replied
    Hi,
    did you actually look at the Link i dropped in from Nassim Haramein?
    He do explain a lot over Geometric, and says beside too, all the Math dont
    consider the Torque from an Object, and are quiete wrong at her Results.
    And beside too, that all is build only from a Pattern.
    The Pattern continues into infinity big or infinity small, and that is,
    why they can look closer and closer, but allways will find the same Pattern again,
    (in case, they will see them), but if someone once can find the Pattern, you can calculate all way more exactly.
    And i think he is damn close at this, to solve it, or, they do allready advanced calculations, to transfer the calculations.
    And maybe can think about too, when current runs in a spiral form around the Wire,
    the actually Poles are from the 'Shaftforce', like, you hold a spinning Wheel at your hands,
    at her axis, and move the axis, and you will notice a Counterforce.
    What i have seen, they appear at Direction '+' to '-' right side, and - to +
    to the left Side.

For an Inductor, i think you can figure it better, when you put 2 Magnets beside, and how they will act. Holding the same Poles together will create a strong repulsive Force, what cause more usage of Current.

With all the Aethertheories i am not befriended too, but at last,
    i think there is/must be something like a Gas, with what you can 'interact'.
    But i figure it more like Rain or Water, to much from it is maybe not healthy.
    But even Water had a lot of Power, what you see with a Kelvin Generator,
    where from falling Drops High voltage can be created, same as the Electrostatic machines.

Leave a comment:

• witsend
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
    Just my euro worth.

ALL electronic circuits can be explained with a mechanical equivalent and I am sure this would apply in biological terms as well, life is like that, all things are living things if you really think about it.

Natural wave forms is one which is fasinating

Mike
    I have yet to find an electrical engineer who does not conceptualise in terms of mechanical forces. I have no idea how physicists think - but suspect it's more mathematical, maybe geometrical? But these underlying thought patterns are probably shared by all of us.

It seems more and more people are seeing the underlying aetheric fields as being alive. Personally I can't get there. But I do see it as being regenerative. Ultimately just a closed system that contains a whole lot of potential energy.

Leave a comment:

• Michael John Nunnerley
    replied
    My View

Just my euro worth.

As an industrial design engineer I make comparisons between mechanical and electronic, all things have their direct comparisons, as the arguement I had with the MH/POYT duo, the result they signed out

ALL electronic circuits can be explained with a mechanical equivalent and I am sure this would apply in biological terms as well, life is like that, all things are living things if you really think about it.

Natural wave forms is one which is fasinating

Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X