Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Joseph Brown Arrested for Tax Evasion in New Zealand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Tom Brown wants an opportunity to post a response to this thread so here it is with full message header and all so you know it is really from him. Tom Brown is unable to email me on his own without including a dozen other people in the emails, involving others who have no business with this, etc. I replied to all of them with links documented in the archives with Techzombie's anal rape comics of an underage girl from his high school, etc...

The reason it is relevant is because if Tom Brown is associating with him and others who are admitted pedophiles, etc... what does that say of his character? Why would he be defending Techzombie for so long? I think it matters.
    Sadly, some of those that received these emails like Jerry Decker emails support for Tom Brown as being such a great guy but completely ignores the facts about his accomplice (Techzombie) in the online defamation campaign against Eric and I.

Hi Aaron

This really explains many things I have wondered about over the years. This is a picture of Tom

The reason I posted this is because I listened to his interview last year on youtube. In it he states that MANLY HALL sent him money years ago and how TOM liked so many of Manly P Hall's books and basically doctrines of science.

Hall was a devoted Mason. If people don't know Manly they won't understand that this fight you are in is a spiritual one. I could go on for hours why these posts you are getting from Tom, carry as much validity as holding a reading. Zero.

Stand strong, their ship is going down fast and the undertow will be something to avoid. Great work nipping it in the bud.

If people could only realize the forces that are at work here are powerless outside of the use of fear. Fear of losing position, fear of going down in history, as a fraud and fears of so many other kinds. Fear not.

I am not impressed at all by this guy. Victor S would have been ashamed.

Mikey
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-26-2015, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Thomas Joseph Brown charged with Tax Evasion

(BTW I was never arrested for tax evasion. The article you posted and misquoted was scanned and put online by myself, I have nothing to hide.)...
      Tom Brown
      @All, Tom Brown denied that he was arrested for tax evasion. There was a reason this thread was started.

Check this out:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

$950k tax trial in Northland - Northern Advocate - Northern Advocate News

"Five Northlanders facing charges of failing to file tax returns covering almost $1 million claim the District Court has no jurisdiction to hear their case and they have already been cleared of wrongdoing by a Maori native council.

The trial gets underway today of Timothy Meredith, 45, Carol Karl, 50, Andrew Karl, 42, Thomas Brown, 27, and Timothy Craig, 35, who are jointly charged with three charges of knowingly failing to provide information on income tax under the Tax Administration Act and Crimes' Act.

Meredith, Carol Karl and Andrew Karl appeared in the Whangarei District Court yesterday and legal arguments meant their trial could not proceed until this morning.

Warrants are out for the arrest of Craig and Brown who failed to appear yesterday.

Carol Karl was initially charged with six counts but three counts were withdrawn by Crown prosecutor Kevin Patterson in court yesterday.

The alleged offences were committed between January 2011-July 2013. The total of unpaid tax is estimated to be about $950,000."

"All were released on bail to re-appear in court this morning. The trial is set down for two weeks."

Whole article is on that link above... they have Thomas Joseph Brown's age wrong in this article, but correct it in the later articles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Joseph Brown started a very laughable hunger strike to protest: Hunger Strike against New Zealand Corruption - Timeline | Facebook

He was dragged from his home by the police and admits it on that Facebook page, which he has since taken down:

"I have been dragged from my home by the Police whilst ill. Can't make other people admins from phone. Limited time, thanks for support. Please make viral!!!!" - Thomas Joseph Brown

-------------------------------------------------------------

Consultants face tax charges - Northern Advocate - Northern Advocate News

Here is a picture of Thomas Joseph Brown right here in that article:

"The trial of Timothy Meredith, 45, Carol Karl, 50, Andrew Karl, 42, and Thomas Brown, 58, began before a jury of nine women and three men in Whangarei District Court yesterday."

"The four are jointly charged with three counts of knowingly failing to provide information on income tax under the Tax Administration Act and Crimes' Act. The alleged offences were committed between January 2011 and July 2013."

"Crown prosecutor Kevin Patterson described the four as "tax cheats" who committed tax fraud on the Inland Revenue Department by failing to file income tax and GST returns as required of them by law."

"Mr Patterson said Brown failed to pay $283,000 in income tax and $76,550 in GST."

(How much cash would he have to have pocketed to owe that kind of tax bill? Damn!)

""The whole thing was a sham designed to deliberately avoid being assessed and to avoid paying tax," Mr Patterson told the jury.

All except Brown elected to make a brief statement to the jury and said there had never been any intent to evade paying tax. The trial continues."

---------------------------------------------------------

Legal aid for tax evasion accused - Northern Advocate - Northern Advocate News

"A fourth accused, Thomas Brown, 58, is self represented."

"All four will re-appear for a callover on May 28. Their trial is listed as a back-up fixture for November 2."

------------------------------------------------------------
      Last edited by pentarbe; 10-28-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Thomas Joseph Brown pleads GUILTY to Tax Evasion Sentenced to house arrest

Tom Brown wants to comment here, but I will not approve another membership because of the trouble he caused here before. I told him he can email me his rebuttal and post it - I will post the rest of the emails to document the delusional state of mind that he is suffering from.

http://www.energeticforum.com/aether...tml#post272079 (BTW I was never arrested for tax evasion. The article you posted and misquoted was scanned and put online by myself, I have nothing to hide.)
        As we all know, Thomas Joseph Brown outright lied to everyone by denying that he was arrested for tax evasion. Below is the latest - Thomas Joseph Brown pleaded guilty for tax evasion and has been sentenced to 9 months of house arrest. What makes it worse is that he has been milking the system for benefits, but didn't want to pay any taxes. What a lowlife scumbag!

Check this out: Bankrupt beneficiary evaded $119,000 in tax - Northern Advocate - Northern Advocate News

Bankrupt beneficiary evaded $119,000 in tax

By Imran Ali
        10:43 AM Wednesday Dec 30, 2015
        2 comments

A bankrupted Northland man was not prepared to pay his fair share of tax but had no qualms receiving benefits from the government.

A bankrupted Northland man was not prepared to pay his fair share of tax but had no qualms receiving benefits from the government, a judge commented while sentencing the man to home detention.

Thomas Joseph Brown, 57, appeared in the Whangarei District Court for sentencing after pleading guilty part-way through his trial last month to charges of evading assessment or payment of income tax and GST. A court order prevented the Northern Advocate from publishing the fact he had pleaded guilty at the time.

Three others - Timothy Meredith, 46, Carol Karl, 51, Andrew Karl, 43 - were found guilty by a jury on similar charges. All are members of a group which utilises a Maori sovereignty element to resist the Inland Revenue Department. The scheme consists of a bank account in the name of Nga Uri Tupoto Incorporation through which income generated by the four is washed and no tax is paid by them or the incorporation.

Their income was deposited in the incorporation's account before the funds are transferred to their respective bank accounts by electronic transfer or cash.

In Brown's case, deposits of $325,450 were made into the incorporation's bank account between October 2010 and April 2011. The source of the money was identified as Stargate Corporation, a manufacturer of party pills. Further analysis of the incorporation's bank account indicated withdrawals of $235,000 were made over the same period and deposited into an ANZ Bank account called Aetherika Ahu Whenua Trust.

Brown is the sole signatory of that account.

He provided services to Stargate Corporation and used the income for his personal living expenses without paying any tax. The total tax evaded was $119,000. In court he presented a cheque for $10,000 to the IRD as a "goodwill gesture".

Judge Keith de Ridder said Brown, who received a disability allowance, acknowledged he should have thought through things better and was at a low risk of reoffending.

Despite being a man of considerable intelligence, he said Brown embarked upon a clear path of evading his responsibility of paying taxes.

Judge de Ridder said the benefit Brown received was funded by tax dollars, but he was not prepared to pay his share of taxes.

He made repeated spurious applications to tip over the trial and entered a guilty plea after being advised by senior lawyer Greg Bradford he had no defence.

Brown was sentenced to nine months' home detention. Brown was bankrupted in February 2011, Meredith has been a bankrupt since April 2008.

- Northern Advocate

By Imran Ali

Comment

Thomas Joseph Brown connected to party pills

Originally posted by pentarbe View Post
          The source of the money was identified as Stargate Corporation, a manufacturer of party pills.

He (THOMAS JOSEPH BROWN) provided services to Stargate Corporation and used the income for his personal living expenses without paying any tax. The total tax evaded was $119,000.
          Not only did Thomas Joseph Brown please guilty to screwing the people of New Zealand out of his fair share of taxes while taking benefits, the money was coming from a company that makes "party pills".

What are these? Legal drugs that get kids high at parties? Is that what Thomas Joseph Brown is involved with behind the scenes?

Looks like the company is called "Stargate International" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Bowden and it is all about creating legal crystal methamphetamine products but some have been deemed illegal.

So Thomas Joseph Brown works for a company that creates legal meth alternatives while accusing others of being on drugs!
          Last edited by pentarbe; 01-02-2016, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I believe not a single word of these post of Thomas Joseph Brown. total hogwash as many entities have been trying to discredit him for years. sick individuals on this thread have been linked to false allegations and down right lying to benefit from from this type of situation. some even paid by Government and Corporations to discredit an individual. that is why the complete fabrication of these false allegations caused her to kill herself. does this mean anything to you AM as your past from many individuals are shaky at best.

Comment

Tom Brown found guilty in court

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
              I believe not a single word of these post of Thomas Joseph Brown. total hogwash as many entities have been trying to discredit him for years. sick individuals on this thread have been linked to false allegations and down right lying to benefit from from this type of situation. some even paid by Government and Corporations to discredit an individual. that is why the complete fabrication of these false allegations caused her to kill herself. does this mean anything to you AM as your past from many individuals are shaky at best.
              You can be willfully ignorant of the truth if you want but the facts are indisputable: Bankrupt beneficiary evaded $119,000 in tax - Northern Advocate - Northern Advocate News

He was found guilty in court for tax evasion and had quite a few months of house arrest AND it was because of him taking money from a company as a consultant and never paying taxes while milking the welfare system of New Zealand - Money came from his help in designing legal versions of crystal methamphetamines while the hypocrite accuses others of being drug addicts. Common low life scum.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Quote;"You can be willfully ignorant of the truth if you want but the facts are indisputable"
                It is completely laughable at best, hundreds if not thousands of people have been put in prison, jail or even murdered from false allegation derived from corrupt individuals in corporate American with ties to corrupt Governments. it can be seen now almost on a daily basis and for an individual to believe a Corporate owned media and Corporate controlled judicial system is telling the truth is living in a complete fantasy land and most likely benefiting from it in some shape or form.
                suppression at it's finest, just kill them or charge them with false allegation to imprison them to stop the flow of truth.
                sound familiar ?
                Last edited by marathonman; 08-28-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Thomas Joseph Brown found guity for tax evasion

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                  Quote;"You can be willfully ignorant of the truth if you want but the facts are indisputable"
                  It is completely laughable at best, hundreds if not thousands of people have been put in prison, jail or even murdered from false allegation derived from corrupt individuals in corporate American with ties to corrupt Governments. it can be seen now almost on a daily basis and for an individual to believe a Corporate owned media and Corporate controlled judicial system is telling the truth is living in a complete fantasy land and most likely benefiting from it in some shape or form.
                  suppression at it's finest, just kill them or charge them with false allegation to imprison them to stop the flow of truth.
                  sound familiar ?
                  Thomas Joseph Brown ADMITTED to tax evasion in court for money he took as a consultant to create legal versions of crystal meth amphetamines.

He even brought the court a $10,000 check as a "goodwill gesture."

These are not false allegations, he admitted to it and was found guilty.

Deal with it.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thomas Joseph Brown pleaded guilty

New article...

Court hears tax evaders now bankrupt - Northern Advocate - Northern Advocate News

A husband and wife serving home detention on charges of avoiding more than $200,000 in taxes had earlier been declared bankrupt, owing the Inland Revenue Department more than $750,000.

Carol Karl, 51, and Andrew Karl, 43, were found guilty by a jury in the Whangarei District Court in November last year and appeared for sentencing yesterday.

Carol Karl faced one charge of evading assessment or payment of income tax, one of evading assessment or payment of GST and another of evading payment of tax. The offences occurred between April 2006 and April 2015. Andrew Karl faced similar charges, relating to offending between April 2010 and April 2015.

Crown solicitor Mike Smith informed the court yesterday bankruptcy orders were filed in October 2014 and both were declared bankrupt by the High Court on December 15 that year. Carol Karl owed more than $470,000 in tax arrears while her husband owed more than $300,000, Mr Smith said.

He said if the court was minded to impose a non-custodial sentence, community work should be ordered which would go some way towards them paying back to the New Zealand public in terms of tax evasion. Both were among five people who traded under the name Nga Uri o Tupoto which, according to the IRD, received just over $3.6 million in its bank account during the period they did not pay taxes.

Carol Karl's lawyer Sumudu Thode said home detention could be considered and submitted she had no ability to pay reparation as she had been bankrupted.

John Moroney, representing Andrew Karl, also called for home detention and said apart from the latest offending, his client had led a productive life. He may have been a bit naive in trusting the incorporation but he genuinely believed in his innocence, Mr Moroney submitted.

Judge Keith de Ridder said the Karls continue to hide behind the incorporation and not take responsibility for their actions. Despite their considerable intelligence, he said both embarked on a deliberate path to avoid paying tax and even made repeated attempts to stop their trial with spurious applications which had no merit. The judge said he was sceptical of their explanation that their actions benefited their hapu because taxation itself was designed to benefit communities.

Two others - Timothy Meredith and Thomas Joseph Brown - have already been sentenced. Meredith was sentenced in December to three-and-a-half-years in jail for evading more than $700,000 in taxes. A nine-month home detention sentence was imposed on Brown who pleaded guilty part-way through his trial in November.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thank Aaron for the Update on THOMAS BROWN.

The guy admittedly has ties to the 4 square Brotherhood or masonic
                      folks. These people have a weird-O ideology if you ask me. Drugs and
                      human trafficking is one of the many requirements to keep rank inside.

This is going to sound strange to you but I'll say it anyway. I have had
                      people come to me over the last 30 years for prayer to help them for
                      many normal things but when people do rituals ever ignorantly great
                      power can be unleashed. I have had guy tell me they went to Churches
                      where they were induced into these secret order groups and at the time
                      they did not know what was happening. Like a baptist he thought.

I have had people who were on the run after becoming part of these groups
                      who moved away where no one could ever find them and the High Priest
                      could just pick up the phone and dial his number no mater where he went.

There are so many other stories I could relay but bottom line is these
                      people play for keeps and the only way Brown got off that easy is that
                      he is well loved on the inside so the others were set up to take the
                      fall.

All we can do is to warn people in the Masonic Lodge that higher degrees
                      require satanic sacrifices. One of the most powerful sacrifice to Luey is
                      to use drugs to desecrate the temple (Human Body)

This is where the door swings open and millions go in. Brown is a loved
                      man on the inside I will tell you that by the sentencing. His house arrest
                      means nothing as I have even seen where the companies who issued the
                      bracelets were bought off by the big money a few weeks later. These
                      companies just mysteriously go out of business. No more local shops.

He is involved with a crime syndicate and for 30 years he has probably
                      done this and after the little charade in court the popcorn peanut chump
                      change will magically melt away into the right pocket and the books will
                      be wiped clean. Business as usual. He won't have 30 more years left
                      to do the same thing, instead his time will be up, his number called and
                      he will stand before his maker as a fool.

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-01-2016, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Thomas Joseph Brown

Here is who Thomas Joseph Brown's business partners were who paid him as a consultant for "legal" versions of crystal meth amphetamines. The company that paid him was Stargate and that is were his income came from that he plead guilty of tax evasion.

-----------------------------------
                        Excerpt from...
                        The Drug Lord With a Social Mission

By Maia Szalavitz

One fateful night in the year 2000 — long before the world would begin paying serious attention to his ideas — Matt Bowden met Kristi Kennedy in an Auckland, New Zealand, strip club. He was a 29-year- old raver and sometime rock musician who wore big leather boots and stovepipe pants. She was a Penthouse Pet who was wearing nothing. For both of them, it was love at first sight.

“It was one of those moments where time just stopped,” Kristi recalls. “I was dancing up on stage. This light shined down upon this man as he was walking into the room. He was looking at me with this big Cheshire grin and this bright green shirt and this blond ruffled hair.” Bowden was similarly smitten, and the two quickly became a couple. There was just one problem: meth.

Kristi was an intravenous methamphetamine user. Bowden was no teetotaler himself — he frequently snorted amphetamines during all-night raves — but he knew, as anyone familiar with drugs would, that there was a world of difference between his habit and hers. Shooting meth is a far more potent and addictive means of delivery, and carries a much higher risk of overdose. So he laid down an ultimatum that was, admittedly, not all that well thought out: He said that if she didn’t stop shooting up, he’d start. Kennedy handed him a needle. “He very gallantly dove in the deep end with me,” she says.
                        Perhaps the most perverse thing about the rise of legal highs is that, in a scenario that is the direct opposite of what Matt Bowden was trying to engineer in New Zealand, these new, easy-to-acquire drugs are often more dangerous than the illegal drugs that they copy.
                        For Matt, Kristi, and their social circle, the deep end would prove to be pretty deep indeed. New Zealand in those years was descending into a major methamphetamine epidemic. The formerly mellow Auckland dance club scene was becoming a quagmire of lost jobs and paranoia as more and more people began shooting and smoking meth. Casualties mounted.
                        One friend of Bowden’s died in a meth lab explosion. Another crashed through a glass door at a party and, believing himself invincible, fatally impaled himself with a samurai sword. In 2001, a cousin of Bowden’s became the third New Zealander to fatally overdose on MDMA (ecstasy), another drug often taken by the same ravers who liked to dance all night on meth.

...Bowden began to market BZP to the masses under the aegis of his company, Stargate International. He sold the drug in head shops and convenience stores, competing directly, he hoped, with the country’s meth dealers.

---------------------------------------------
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron

Thanks for this. I didn't know that but it really makes a lot of sense.
                          The Elite like New Zealand because it is out of USA jurisdiction. For
                          instance Bill Clinton being caught at his penthouse with many young
                          dolls and believe me the people that come there who fly in and out
                          using drugs as they go are very rich by our standards.

Often young people like Bowden (STARBOY) are the offspring of
                          one of these one night stands where the Elite chose to congregate.
                          Nobody that big on the inside of the drug Lords inter circle gets there
                          by accident rather like Bill and Hillary, when they were young had
                          big names backing them right out of the University.

https://psmag.com/the-drug-lord-with-a-social-mission-6b9b837f7ba5?Src=longreads

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/...Q95eFF26Ib.jpg

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-12-2016, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X