This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
    Simply because innovation brings allong new variables. More variables means more problems or chalanges if you will. Anyho':

Replicate and innovate or to complete different things. If people could seperate this, the success rate of REPLICATION will become higher.

In other words, stick to the plan. Don't be a wise guy.
    Stick to the plan to obtain unobtainable parts?
    Any good plan has a backup plan.
    It sounds like the plan is to make excuses.
    There is No reason that solid state cannot be used in place of the OG4, none!

Yes, the collectors might take a week or two to figure out, but that beats doing nothing. A first year chem student could do it.

BTW, are you with the EPD lab?

Comment

the mission.

Again, there IS a mission for the lab that Eric has for it. Eric's mission simply needs to be acknowledged and supported for it to happen!
      You may know what it is, or think that you do, but don't you agree that it would be better if they spelled it out in an official website?
      The "lab" situation is clearly a mess. If he is to continue, drastic reforms need to happen yesterday!

All of this "Ray/Muhamed" stuff is a side issue which needs to be resolved within the Dollard camp.
      I never got the vibe that Techzombie was a thug by reading his posts or blogs, but I never met him in person, I can't make head nor tails of the bickering, neither can anyone else , so you might as well stop
      I must say your constant whining about him,Aaron, makes you seem petty.

It is Eric's responsibility to clean his "house" if that is what needs to be done.
      In my original post I said that he didn't need a "keeper" and I'll bet that he would agree.

Comment

About Ray

Originally posted by jimm View Post
        You may know what it is, or think that you do, but don't you agree that it would be better if they spelled it out in an official website?
        The "lab" situation is clearly a mess. If he is to continue, drastic reforms need to happen yesterday!

All of this "Ray/Muhamed" stuff is a side issue which needs to be resolved within the Dollard camp.
        I never got the vibe that Techzombie was a thug by reading his posts or blogs, but I never met him in person, I can't make head nor tails of the bickering, neither can anyone else , so you might as well stop
        I must say your constant whining about him,Aaron, makes you seem petty.

It is Eric's responsibility to clean his "house" if that is what needs to be done.
        In my original post I said that he didn't need a "keeper" and I'll bet that he would agree.

Website isn't necessarily needed but is helpful. But if you look at the overall gist of the picture that Ray has created is that the lab will birth all these Tesla technologies in order to save the world by having the heroes of the aetheric revolution lead the way. Sounds like a b-rated movie to me.

The mission statement given publicly should be what Eric says it is and not the circus act that Ray has turned it in to.

There are no side issues about Ray. He is a cancer to Eric and must be publicly exposed and ejected from all participation - hence Eric's Martian post.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Just my 2 cents from a long time lurker. I joined this fourm today because of this thread.

I beg all of you get your act together. Mr Dollard is one of a kind. Please do not cause him to run. There is so much that we all can learn from him.

With that said Mr Adam Bull is a stand up guy. I know that for a fact. I have been a member of his fourm for a long time. He has been my inspiration for a long time.

So please all get it together. I know Adam's fondest wish is to have some kind of communications with Mr Dollard. He has gave so much. Please do not crush him.

Please try to get Mr Dollard every thing he needs. After that then just maybe some of the smart guys here can do it digitally.

Probally my only post on this fourm.
          Just my 2 cents worth.

Bless all
          Back

Comment

lost/missing video footage from SF Tesla Society

Does anyone recall how the lost or missing video footage from the SF Tesla Society was obtained? Maybe I just keep missing a posting with these details.

Comment

parasitic oscillations

Eric told me long ago that to an electrical engineer politics is like a parasitic oscillation in the circuit. Aptly demonstrated here. But no surprises given the history.

Eric has intermittent and variable loyalty, that was well demonstrated when he bailed on Borderland Labs in Santa Barbara 1989 or so, just pulled up in with a truck and fled without notice, thought the San Francisco Tesla Society was going to be a better deal. They kept his equipment locked up for years after that whilst we got cursed for ruining everything.

And I've been publicly accused of everything from being a thief and embezzler to marrying a demon, and when Eric started posting some of that here after I donated him $500 Aaron negligently failed to respond to my PMs to him about allowing such on a public forum, not hard to surmise the reasoning. This forum gets no respect other than the valuable posts from members.

Ok, out of the way. I forgive Eric for his irascible nature and fully support his work. Comes with the territory! Thick skin is a virtue. It was a sacrifice on many levels to get the original works of his out through borderlands and I'm glad we did. Wish it would have worked out better, but for whatever sideshows occurred we left an indelible record of Eric's genius and it is great to see all this new output of the last year or so and the release of the SF Tesla lectures.

I'd like to do another interview with Eric, to update the old Functional Thinking one, to discuss ideas like the concept of seeing no stars in space which leads to a complete revision of the present spatial paradigm. If the transmission is longitudinal and the transmission and reception points are rendered the same point mathematically, without calculation in the dimension of time (I'm going from my layman's understanding of what I've picked up from Eric's work), then what exactly is the redshift? It's clear from Halton Arp's work on divergent redshifts in connected galaxies that for some instances the redshift denotes age/energetic state rather than distance. But what about the stars? What baseline of what phenomenon does the redshift indicate?

Just one concept of many that require exploration to gain a firm understanding of how the universe really functions. Eric's knowledge holds many keys, I hope ya'll sort your stuff out and the real work continues.

Tom

Comment

The Email

Here is the email I originally received from Dave Webster:

-----------------------------

Subject:
                Stunt at Conference
                Date:
                Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:21:44 -0500
                DavidWebsterx . <x@gmail.com>
                To:
                info@whitedragonpress.com
                CC:
                TecZ anon <x@gmail.com>, David Wittekind <x@gmail.com>

Hello Aaron,

I want to express my disappointment in the statement that you made after Eric's presentation where I made the announcement that I was taking donations for EPD Laboratories. EPD Labs is a nonprofit organization that has monthly operating expenses, equipment purchases yet to be made, payroll for hired labor, etc. That was very uncool of you to come behind me and tell the crowd that you could just give cash to Eric rather than donating to EPD Labs. While I understand that Eric is the star of the show, there is a great need for EPD Labs to have any influx of funds at this point in time. When the money dries up, it seems that it will fall in David's lap to continue to pay rent on the building. This is not fair considering the huge debt that he has accumulated already from acquiring the lab in the first place.

There was an original stated goal within EPD Labs which needs operating capitol to achieve. Reaching that goal will take the financial burden off of David Wittekind and allow this operation to really get the traction that it needs to move forward. Eric has his own idea of what is a priority, and it doesn't take into account the bank account of our prime benefactor, Mr. Wittekind. In all fairness to David, we need to consider the financial situation of the organization. With that being said, I hope you will respect the operating decisions being made by organizations that you do not belong to and keep your suggestions to yourself should the situation ever arise again.

Thanks,

Dave

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The three RED items are what Ray and John P consider to be a very respectful and polite email to me. Insulting me by accusing me of pulling a stunt, misrepresenting the situation by accusing me of getting people to pay Eric "rather than" the lab - when he has no business asking the paid attendees for anything and I had expressed to David before the conference that all money from Eric's participation was to go to the donations account, and then his condescending remark about keeping suggestions to myself when I never suggested anything. It is my conference and if I ask people to donate cash directly to Eric, that is exactly what I will do.

And you can see that David accusing me of not respecting their chain of command at the organization is in fact what he violated by soliciting the conference attendees without asking my permission or having any discussion about it whatsoever. It is a hypocritical letter that is very insulting. That is the letter of gratitude that I receive for helping Eric.

Next morning on July 3, I text my friend to ask Eric to not spend any of the money until he sees David's email. Eric immediately called David and expressed exactly what he thought about this whole thing and it wasn't pretty from what I heard but it relates to Coyote tooth marks...

Following this email, I receive one from Ray... Ray and John P are not board members and have no business receiving official communication that are on behalf of the non-profit but David W sent CC'd this email to them anyway.

-------- Original Message --------
                Subject:
                Re: Stunt at Conference
                Date:
                Wed, 3 Jul 2013 02:50:49 +0200
                TecZ anon <x@gmail.com>
                To:
                DavidWebsterx . <x@gmail.com>, John Polakowski <x@hotmail.com>
                CC:
                info@whitedragonpress.com, David Wittekind <x@gmail.com>

David Webster brings up an important point.

I do not make executive decisions in regards to financial matters as I am not on the board of EPD Labs thus it not my business. I simply do what the board agrees. This conference was a public forum to bring light to EPD labs efforts, this is why Eric thought it was wise to accept your kind invitation. We should all respect motivations and leadership that has brought this organization so far. We are all prospering from that effort.

I have a great deal of respect for the chain of command here and the sacrifices and leadership of David Wittekind and David Webster and I hope that you will share this same respect Aaron. It is good for all of us to work in harmony and means more exposure for all and profit for yourself. Let's keep that in mind.

Are you with us Aaron ?

-TechZ

----------------------------------------------------

Guess who just outed John P as someone that cannot be trusted in addition to David W. I expressed to both of them before the conference that any money will go to David W at the donations account because I have been informed that there are serious trust issues with Ray, etc...

You can see Ray starts off taking about not making decisions about spending money. Well, you all should be able to also notice that none of that was part of the email that Webster sent me. What that means is that Ray slipped at the mouth and basically "outed" either David W or John P - meaning that they did not respect the privacy of a private conversation between either one of them and myself. Somebody has a big mouth and is a security leak to Eric who cannot be trusted to keep their mouth closed when it is in the organization's and Eric's best interest.

You can also see how Ray appears to be oblivious to the fact that just maybe, Webster was out of line sending me that email after everything I had helped Eric with. Instead, he goes on to pontificate about respecting the organization, etc... while being completely blind to the fact that it was Webster that completely violated the organization and members who put the conference together. Basically Ray is being a hypocrite condoning a hypocritical email to me. Am I with them??? Hell no, not if they are so blind they do not see that David was out of line writing me an email in that tone of voice.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

The Email 2

Here is what I thought of David Webster's email and Ray's response - and read exactly what Eric thought about these emails to me:

Subject:
                  Re: Stunt at Conference
                  Date:
                  Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:58:06 -0700
                  White Dragon Press <info@x>
                  To:
                  TecZ anon <x@gmail.com>
                  CC:
                  DavidWebsterx . <x@gmail.com>, John Polakowski <x@hotmail.com>, David Wittekind <x@gmail.com>

David Webster,

You are completely out of line and have manipulated and distorted what my intentions are or were in addition to insulting me multiple times. If anyone is pulling a stunt at the conference, it was you. You can't walk into someone's conference and then solicit the paid attendees for money without having ever discussed it with myself or any of the other organizers. I would have gladly given you a table in the vendor's room without charge to give EPD Labs a presence. Not you, nor anyone else that you sent this email to, has ever said one single word to me about EPD Labs' participation at the conference. NOT ONCE!

I have one agreement and that is between Eric Dollard and I - it is NOT between EPD Labs and I. If you have such an arrangement in writing that was presented to me about EPD Labs doing something at the conference, please show it to me because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm all for helping EPD Labs, but this one-sided message from you, which nobody ever asked for my perspective, it total and complete unadulterated BS!

For now David, after Eric called you and chewed your head off this morning, his message to all of you in regards to insulting me twice (accusing me of pulling a stunt and telling me to keep my suggestions to myself in such a condescending and bull**** manner) and lying about my intentions (claiming I was trying to direct donations away from EPD labs) is this... Eric says that he REGARDS THIS BEHAVIOR AS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND NO LONGER WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF YOU WHO ARE A PART OF THIS.

@ Ray, you are responding to something that David said and you never bothered to ask for my side of the story.

For the time being, for further consideration by all of you, contemplate the fact that this email is the FIRST AND ONLY time I ever was made aware that you asked for donations for EPD Labs. I only heard the mention of something about being set up to take credit cards because I was distracted by someone talking to me. And the ONLY account that I had specifically told David Webster that will receive funds from the presentation and conference was the dollarddonations account and NOT EPD Labs. David was very clear on this as I was very explicit in this communication and to go contrary to this shows me that he is the one that has absolutely no respect for the chain of command and leadership of the conference...

David, someone is due an apology and it isn't you. This is the second time you jumped the gun with me without knowing what the whole story was. Your renegade actions are a liability to EPD Labs and everything that Eric does. You are going to piss off people who have mountains of resources that can help Eric because you don't know how to address your concerns discreetly - and they will withdraw support, thereby sabotaging potential finances, equipment, support, etc... all because you pop off at the mouth insulting people without knowing the whole story and without ever bothering to find out what it is!!!

Remember when I had a problem with not getting proper credit about the Indegogo campaign and I sent it to you to keep you in the loop because I trusted you, you thought I was talking to you and your response included the threat to tell Eric how "appalled" I was so that Eric would decide to not come to the conference. Your ego was bruised and you were willing to sabotage all the help and support that I could have (and actually have) provided to Eric so far. What's more important - your ego or EPD Labs? Evidentely, from two times now of you jumping the gun in this senseless manner, your ego is way more important to you than the mission at hand and honestly, you have no business being in business or being a part of an organization that is supposed to be generating money because you're going to piss everyone off and everyone will simply cut off support! How you cannot consider the consequences of how you communicate to others as a representative of EPD Labs escapes me to no end.

For everyone else, I didn't hear David mention EPD Labs so when I told people if they have cash they can give that to Eric - that is NOT an attempt to sabotage anything. When he mentioned taking credit cards, I thought it was for the dollarddonations account. IF I had heard him soliciting money from the audience for EPD Labs, I would have approached him after the break to discuss my concerns (and he had the SAME opportunity right there at the conference). I would have asked Eric if he wouldn't mind giving some to David then it would be between them two. I'm not looking at stepping on anyone's toes, but evidently, David is! I wouldn't have walked away with a bruised ego based on a misunderstanding and then turn around and send a chicken s*** letter to him while CC'ing it to the other conference organizers.

David, you have absolutely no comprehension whatsoever of what your mouth has just cost you - what you have lost out on that I was preparing specifically for you is dead, dead, dead - at least for you and I will offer it to one of my close friends who I know won't stab me in the back. There is a lot more I would like to add, but I will leave it alone for now...

In summary David, look in the mirror and read your own statement as it should be directed towards you in regards to my conference, "With that being said, I hope you will respect the operating decisions being made by organizations that you do not belong to and keep your suggestions to yourself should the situation ever arise again."

Aaron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you can see that the ending remark from David to me actually applies to him as he is the one who violated the operating decisions of the conference organizers - bypassing all permission or discussions and trying to get money for the lab when I said that was a no-no regarding Eric's participation at the conference, since that was Eric's personal deal with me and not with the lab in any way, shape or form.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

The Email 3

Here is the response from Ray, which showed me that he is willing to ignore the obvious facts and be combative in a way that goes contrary to Eric stating that he disapproves of that behavior. Ray doesn't give a damn about Eric, period. He does not care because he has his own agenda:

Subject: Re: Stunt at ConferenceDate: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 04:18:58 +0200From: TecZ anon <x@gmail.com>To: White Dragon Press <info@x>CC: DavidWebsterx . <x@gmail.com>, John Polakowski <x@hotmail.com>, David Wittekind <x@gmail.com>

Aaron,

I am appalled at your response.

You are without question the most unprofessional person I have come across in this scene and this is saying great deal. Your logic is also perverse and you have twisted the truth 180 degrees. David has proven to be a character of EXCEPTIONAL honesty and integrity. If you slander David Webster you slander all of us.

It is clear what you are attempting to do here and it is absolutely repugnant. Lying to the point where you accuse others of what you yourself are doing is whole heartedly disgusting. You will find David is not intimidated by your words nor are any of us.

Do not attempt to feign ignorance when you know exactly what you are doing. Your side of the story is without question the diametric opposite of what you say it is. I gave you the benefit of the doubt before with your outburst towards me but you have made your nature clear beyond a shadow of a doubt now.

Your shortsighted hunger for dollars is the epitome of the constant pattern of failure in this space. If it is one thing that I won't tolerate it is that. We are interested only in success and that demands integrity.

Your last words are perfect, except they apply to YOU. Everything you said about David Webster is true about YOU.
                    ---------
                    In summary Aaron, look in the mirror and read your own statement as it should be directed towards you in regards to my conference, "With that being said, I hope you will respect the operating decisions being made by organizations that you do not belong to and keep your suggestions to yourself should the situation ever arise again."

-TechZ

--------------------------------

Unprofessional? What kind of idiot would believe that David's email to me was professional - insults and accusations, etc... and I'm supposed to be ok with that? They need to know exactly what the deal is so I told it to them in the letter I sent back. And mind you, this was all behind the scenes.

I have perverse logic? Webster is the one who disrespected all the conference organizers by going rogue and trying to get donations when I said from the beginning that anything dealing with my participation with Eric will go to the donations account. What part of that is hard to understand? It wasn't implied - I was very, very explicit about that desire.

Slandering David? I told him exactly what the facts are but you can see Ray's twisted perception of reality. Webster even admitted in this forum that he shouldn't have sent me the letter and admits that he made a bad assumption about being able to ask for money at the conference without permission.

What I am trying to do is repugnant? I'm the one "lying"? Pure moronic snake talk insanity. It was David's email that accused me of doing something, which he is the one that is guilt of doing it at the conference. Disrespecting the conference organizers and my wishes that no money from the conference will go to the lab.

More of Ray's mouth about David not being intimidated? No surprise since there is nothing in my letter that is intimidating in nature. I defended my position and stated the facts that are contrary to his imaginary assumptions about what happened.

Shortsighted hunger for dollars? I helped put quite a bit of money in Eric's hands by the end of the conference and Webster came along to take half of it away from him. They should have their own fund raising methods in place instead of having to leech off of Eric's personal money. I can guarantee if I was hungry for dollars that this "free energy" field would be the LAST thing I would ever choose to do. That is not a joke. I like to think I'm fairly proficient at what I do, but if I was hungry for dollars, I would become a stock broker or have some other career choice that would be completely meaningless to me. Virtually everything that I have been involved in during my adult life has revolved around being of service to others. If you want to talk about having a short sighted existence, read Ray's description of his motorcycle.

"epitome of the constant pattern of failure in this space. If it is one thing that I won't tolerate it is that. We are interested only in success and that demands integrity." - what a flaming crock of crap. Constant pattern of failure - look at their situation. Success and integrity? Again, they're broke and can't pay the rent so they come to the conference to take half of Eric's money away from him. Where is the integrity in that?

And with Ray's summary - more crap. It should be common sense by now that it was David who disrespected the conference organizers by asking for funds for EPD Labs without permission or discussion. Ray is a hypocrite and supports and condones the hypocritical actions of David.

I posted the email because David basically posted the contents with his SLANT on it... I want to show you what was actually said and in what context.

I'm still questioning David's comment that he thought it was ok to ask for donations for the lab since it was "implied" when I said they could have a table in the back if they asked for one. Well, they never requested to have any official presence at the conference so how could it have been implied??? David, that comment brings all of your integrity into question because by your statement you thought it was implied is manipulating people into believing that I somehow told you that you could have a table at the conference before you asked for donations when you know for a fact that this never took place. Again, very questionable David... what that you on your own or was it suggested by Ray? Very, very questionable of you David.

Remember to see what Eric's message to them was. David knows that that message did indeed come from Eric and was not made up by me.

So again, what does Eric say about the email David sent me and Ray's response to me calling me a liar, etc...?

Eric says that he REGARDS THIS BEHAVIOR AS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND NO LONGER WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF YOU WHO ARE A PART OF THIS.

So, with that being said, Ray, John P and David W completely ignore that when I posted the "nefarious elements" comment. They do not have any respect for what Eric's is saying. Eric did not approve of that behavior and me posting the comment that I did was not a reason do disregard what Eric said, which Ray and John P absolutely did with the lies, slanders and other made up trash about me manipulating Eric, etc... If they had any respect for Eric, they would have not responded and would have waited to talk to Eric about all of this. Ray takes it upon himself to determine what needs to be happen and Eric's opinions are irrelevant.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Back

Originally posted by back View Post
                      Just my 2 cents from a long time lurker. I joined this fourm today because of this thread.

I beg all of you get your act together. Mr Dollard is one of a kind. Please do not cause him to run. There is so much that we all can learn from him.

With that said Mr Adam Bull is a stand up guy. I know that for a fact. I have been a member of his fourm for a long time. He has been my inspiration for a long time.

So please all get it together. I know Adam's fondest wish is to have some kind of communications with Mr Dollard. He has gave so much. Please do not crush him.

Please try to get Mr Dollard every thing he needs. After that then just maybe some of the smart guys here can do it digitally.

Probally my only post on this fourm.
                      Just my 2 cents worth.

Bless all
                      Back
                      You said you joined today but are a long term member. Not sure what you mean. In any case, Adam seems sincere enough to me and I don't think his work has to be in vain at all. I can help where I can and will talk to him about that.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Tom

Originally posted by zinky View Post
                        and when Eric started posting some of that here after I donated him $500 Aaron negligently failed to respond to my PMs to him about allowing such on a public forum, not hard to surmise the reasoning. This forum gets no respect other than the valuable posts from members.
                        Tom,

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You and I have emailed back and forth a couple times before about some of the old Borderlands videos, etc... but I never received a PM from you here in this forum. I don't know what you mean about allowing "such" on a public form. What???
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                          In my youth, I had a boss/mentor that taught me a valuable lesson that applies here and for Eric’s sake and also for everyone else involved; I beg you to simply read this and then I will disappear into the woods again to care for my land, garden, and chickens. Much easier than keeping coyotes, I assure you.

One of my first jobs was working at a polyethylene plastics factory. I ran a compressor that transferred plastic pellets from huge silos and blew them into railroad cars for shipment. The second in command below my boss was known for practical jokes and I believe he changed what I had set up and when I switched my system on, nothing came out. When I checked, the silo valve was open and plastic was pouring out onto the ground. Thousand of pounds of Food Grade plastic for Tupperware reduced to scrap.

Because of the environment I was raised in, I thought my boss was going to kill me. Imagine my surprise when he, without even a hint of anger or disapproval, gave me this life changing philosophical treatise.
                          Accidents happen all the time. Assigning blame is a waste of time. The only thing that is important is finding out what happened and exactly how and why it happened and then using that information to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It changed my life and as well, if you have a brain; it should also impact your life and thinking.

I see pages of hot-headed, venomous, youthful immaturity. To what end? Fix the problems!

Whose guilty, whose to blame? Doesn’t matter. Eric is unhappy. Everyone should strive to make him happy right? Isn’t this about him? Isn’t it? If it isn’t then you are in wrong place and on the wrong thread.
                          Watching the ZeroFossilFuel video, I got the following impressions and I am not aware of the facts and perhaps I am drawing a conlusion here but didn’t I hear something about Eric having to install 11 miles of wire on poles in the desert? That is had to be done first because it was already paid for? Is that what the Indiegogo campaign was based on???? I am almost sixty and as healthy as a lifestyle I have, my body is racked with pain sometimes after working on a project. There is no way anyone can expect Eric Dollard to be climbing countless poles in Death Valley stringing wires. Who ridiculous idea was that?

See what I mean? Who cares who’s idea it was….fix it. Eliminate that horrible picture from Eric’s mind!
                          Find volunteers where Eric can supervise only or eliminate the project completely. The whole spirit of Indiegogo seems to have been compromised already according to some, so changing to an easier, fun project is not going to make donors unhappy. They donated to help Eric after all!

He shouldn’t be burdened to think like that. A genius only creates what he wants to create. He has to be happy to be creative! I know, my inventive mind shuts down if I am burdened by anything heavy looming in my future. When I lay down at night, everything in my life has to be in order for me to lay there in blissful contemplation and creativity.

Eliminate that issue. I don’t care how you do it, just do it. Eric needs to be completely free to do what Eric wants to do….PERIOD! Feed the Coyote or change channels….get it?

Ask someone for help. A completely independent third party with known integrity and values like EWizard, DrGreen, Smokey, or even ZeroFossilFuels. Someone who will maintain contact with Eric and make sure he is happy. Someone who could care less about making money from Eric’s work. Someone who will be transparent with the world at large and clean house without the drama and without assassinating the character of every single person concerned. Someone with the maturity to find the source of the problem and eliminate it once and for all instead of “giving rope” or “waiting for people to fall into a trap” or attaching horrible labels like "nefarious" onto multiple well meaning people. That sort of thing never solved a single problem.

Men sit down and have rational discussions to solve issues. Punks yell, scream, and accuse. So don’t be a punk…mmmmmmkay. Stop defending your position. Stop stroking your ego. Stop choking on false pride. Stop the aggression. Stop blathering on and on. Just stop!
                          Your only thought should be how can I help make Eric Dollard’s life a dream land of inspiration and hope. Then make it so!

Leave me alone, I got chickens to tend to.
                          Not replying to you Orion, just agreeing. Keep tending those chickens.

I agree the thought of Eric climbing poles to installing horizontal supports and
                          insulators so he can then hang wire makes me shake my head. What if he falls ?

He should have help, I admire his work ethic and I realize he is a safe worker
                          but there should at least be someone else there to "offside" for him and just
                          be there for reasons safety ect. Freak accidents happen.

He may want to do things himself so he knows things are done how he wants
                          them. Every Tradesperson building something should have an observing
                          assistant though for assisting and safety. Even if he must give them training first, I think he deserves some help.

Cheers

Comment

Well folks

We have a serious problem here. There is a sociopath running this place.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissoc...ality_disorder

If you do not recognize that after 3 pages of insults, threats and a tone of utter contempt then just ignore this message and go on about grazing.

What happened is pretty clear. One of our comrades was attacked and we rallied to his defense. Then we were all attacked. This is not a brawl, merely friends and comrades coming to the aid of another. All the attacks are coming from one side. I have been called an infidel and a muslim terrorist thus far... will I be labeled a Nazi next? Only in the sick mind of a sociopath can all three be true at once.

Who else but a sociopath accuses grown men of "popping off at the mouth" when having a rational discussion? I wouldn't talk to children that way, yet this creature does so without guilt and then expects our sympathy. Classic sociopathic behavior.

I see clearly why nothing has ever come out of this forum and why nothing ever will. Scientists need balls and brains. clearly this environment is a ball crusher, with a high chair tyrant treating grown scientists like children. Would you speak to me that way in person Aaron? or John? or any grown man? I think we all know the answer. Maybe Ill ride up to the next conference on my floating anti grav bike with two Japanese Gogo Dancers decked out in Nazi attire with big old muslim turban, the Giant Negro From Mars... I wonder what your tone would be like then? Wear knee pads kid. there is only one keyboard "warrior" here...

We need to take a stand and realize what is happening here. David Wittekind has sacrificed everything to make this happen, His house, maxed his credit cards, taken out a loan on his 401k. JohnP let Eric live with him for 2 years. David Webster has spent countless hours being there for Eric when no one else cared and has transcribed all the notes you see on here. Helping Eric, Aaron and all of us. All this work is about to be thrown away because of one man's greed.

Aaron wishes he could have made this happen himself and create a real brand for Eric... but all Aaron can do is count beans and do seo hacks to sell more nofat pills and ass water. So he is trying to drag a noble mission into video and book sales. Eric;s videos will go up on the same old template and you won't know if you're gonna be getting a talk on the Hysteresis of the Aether or a way to blow 90 bucks to lose a pound of flab off your behind. He just wants another cow to milk. We want to resurrect real science and so does Eric. He lead us here.

The hottest spot in hell is reserved for those who stay neutral in times of great trial. If you stay neutral while your friend is being attacked, what happens? Will you stay calm and ask everyone to take a balanced perspective when someone is raping your sister? Or will you jump in and defend her ?

JohnP, Garret and I all jumped in and we are still being assaulted. My personal information was dropped all over this website..... ask yourself what kind of creature does this. Aaron is focusing on me because I am not backing down and the sociopath hunger for his supply of narcissistic supply to keep his ego inflated and to send a message to others. He sees us all as peasants and this place as his ant farm.

The situation at the lab... well... it could be alot better. We all went there and broke our backs working to build it up. We were all expecting to grind to work on the lab and in a few months have a CIG up and running and a new Fundraiser to cover the huge costs. Then Eric announces he is taking a 3 month break.... to give a lecture at the conference.... (double face palm)

There is a very clear plan and the videos were in the works, but then everything got put on hold and all of a sudden me and David Wittekind were the villains. David was accused of "nefarious" acts and I was accused of misrepresenting Eric, so the videos stopped. now.... it is even worse. with Eric turning on all of us out of the blue.

The plan Aaron has is simple. Sabotage EPD Labs, turn us all against each other and then claim he is saving it from us "messing up". Thus far he has turned Eric against us all, yet cannot divide David,Dave, John and I. This frustrates his socipathic mind so he is now focusing on me in that he can get the others to turn on me and thus have the "threat" I represent out of the picture. Then he will apply the same template to the others and so on... You see the exact same supremacist mind virus destabilizing countries all over the world. This is some kind of spiritual pathogen. Aaron is just a lowly carrier, a mid boss at best... in stage 1. He has like 2 hp and 1 atk but his LIE spell is rapid fire.

Everything aaron is accusing me of is true of him. The Lab is grinding to a halt despite our best efforts. The vultures are ready to swoop in for the kill. Eric never gave me permission to do anything, not post a video, not to make a fundraiser, write an article, make a website ... nothing. I did it anyway and it worked, we are here. And now we see an army of vulture here screaming and waiting to move in for the kill.

If you guys want to stop this and save this mission. Speak up now. call Aaron out for the sociopathic greedy creature that he is. Do so or never complain again about amazing things not happening. I am willing to fight off an army of shills, mib's or whatever but no movement can withstand betrayal from within. Aaron won't stop until Epd Labs is destroyed and Aetherforce as well. He craves control like all true sociopaths.

Eric lost his labs before because bottom feeders got his ear and made him turn on those who actually cared, refer to Zinkys post above, he made the original Borderlands videos with Eric. Eric will lose this one as well unless we all speak up. Me, David,John and Dave have done everything we possibly can. But we are up against professional liars here. Eric knows electricity and aetheric science.... he does not know how to handle people and often trusts the very worst ones. In any venture letting the wrong people in is the very worst mistake and Eric has let in the very worst.

So let me make it clear. I am not doing this for Eric or anyone else. I am doing this to get to the truth. Eric helped guide me and all of us to the light. Now we need to guide Eric, as gifted as he is with aetheric science.. he is as poor with human relations, case in point his association with Aaron.

I can only do so much guys. I have a life. I cannot fight Eric's demons for him. Aaron is just a sad joke. All the key people leave here for another forum tomorrow and he is finished, just selling Ass water and optimizing his seo all day like a good little bean counter.

The words all over this thread tell the whole story. Take strong action. You don't slap a sociopath on the wrist. You shove your foot up his... and then you leave. Eric will follow and then we can build something awesome that will go far beyond greed. Our goal here is not to sell some ebooks and videos it is to bring real science back. Petty small minded greed be damned. Who you with Tesla.. or Morgan?

I began this journey because I wouldn't let another Tesla just wither away alone. Now We must all team up and protect what we have built from the lies of greedy petty minded "business men aka sociopaths" that threaten it. Time to man up again.

Aether Force &#124; Tesla, Steinmetz, Alexandersson & Eric Dollard has a forum and soon it will be the best on the net, in design and content. I choose to assert my will here. Those who choose to help. Please do join us. Let's bring science back. I will stand by and fight along side any of my brothers and sisters till the very end. Sociopaths be damned.

As for the rest of you.... continue to strive for knowledge.. just remember.. to take a stand like a man should.

Caio.
                            Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              Tom,

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You and I have emailed back and forth a couple times before about some of the old Borderlands videos, etc... but I never received a PM from you here in this forum. I don't know what you mean about allowing "such" on a public form. What???
                              you said you keep all pm's, what about this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                                Not replying to you Orion, just agreeing. Keep tending those chickens.

I agree the thought of Eric climbing poles to installing horizontal supports and
                                insulators so he can then hang wire makes me shake my head. What if he falls ?

He should have help, I admire his work ethic and I realize he is a safe worker
                                but there should at least be someone else there to "offside" for him and just
                                be there for reasons safety ect. Freak accidents happen.

He may want to do things himself so he knows things are done how he wants
                                them. Every Tradesperson building something should have an observing
                                assistant though for assisting and safety. Even if he must give them training first, I think he deserves some help.

Cheers
                                Whose ridiclous idea was that????? Great question....

IT WAS ERIC'S IDEA

We all did a double face palm on that one.... Try talking to him yourself..

David and I wanted to focus on getting the CIG done and getting it out to the world but.... Eric has MANY pet projects...

Seriously... you guys don't know the half of it. and now we have a sociopath wanting to further suck his blood after eating up 3 months.....

double face palm....
                                Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

Working...
                                X