Luc Choquette Fraud Dispute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copies of missing posts

Not sure what happened to the posts I moved pre 23rd.

They're in the forum archives - haven't seen that before.

And before KR or company thinks I don't want them to be
    seen, which I do, here are the google cache records:

I already did copies with screen recordings of proof of date
    and time.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com

That is the ENTIRE original Water Sparkplug 2 thread before I moved
    the posts. All there for the record.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

my mistake

Ok, I know what I did, when moving the first page of posts, I entered
      a new thread name.

The next 3 pages, I entered it as a new thread with same name so it
      kept replacing the previous one, I think.

The next 3 pages I should have entered the name already assigned as
      the new thread instead of posting them as a new thread.

Anyway, doesn't matter, they're in the archives and google cache as
      record.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Ugh

Originally posted by smw1998a
        Hello Aaron,
        There can be no benefit from this argument. I simply agree with Armagdn03's statement. Circuits and methods should be closely guarded until patent rights are secured. As many of us, including yourself, were working on this circuit long before the patent application was submitted, full public disclosure has already taken place, this makes any patent weak, bordering useless. As far as I'm concerned water spark plug is in the public domain. I don't see why attorneys should be made rich trying to argue otherwise.

Regards Lee...
        I agree with this statement.

@Aaron:

I would suggest that you try to understand that once you "Teach it to someone" It is a gift. Especially on this forum which is supposed to be open source.

Here is a good statement then question for you Aaron.... You are the moderator of this forum and that forum is "Open Source" based. How can you claim anything you share here as you holding the title to if you shared it in someone else's thread or as a reply in a thread?

Plain and simple you gave him the idea to make his original circuit work. Weather you call that giving "Teaching" or giving you still volunteered that information by submitting the reply.

Can't we get back to what this forum is all about! Why scare brilliant people off from collaborating by continuing to bicker like this tit for tat posts.

Another question for you Aaron? Do we have to leave this forum and start a new one that we don't have to worry about the moderator overstepping his bounds because we didn't put copyrights on the openly released information? I mean we are doing this for what exactly? I thought it was to learn the truth about science in an open collaborative way.

It seems this is about you, Aaron, really and not about the open source community that you are to be moderating for.

If you sent them Emails stating the proposal of royalties then this is about money then right? How does that reflect on your position as moderator of this open source community? Does this mean you are against the idea of community based sharing of ideas? Obviously your actions speak louder then words here...

Comment

DANGER. This puddle was deeper than it first seemed.
          Review EF Module 23b - Some fights are not worth
          publicly fighting, time reveals all truths.

Comment

@jbigness

Originally posted by Jbignes5
            I agree with this statement.

@Aaron:

I would suggest that you try to understand that once you "Teach it to someone" It is a gift. Especially on this forum which is supposed to be open source.

Here is a good statement then question for you Aaron.... You are the moderator of this forum and that forum is "Open Source" based. How can you claim anything you share here as you holding the title to if you shared it in someone else's thread or as a reply in a thread?

Plain and simple you gave him the idea to make his original circuit work. Weather you call that giving "Teaching" or giving you still volunteered that information by submitting the reply.

Can't we get back to what this forum is all about! Why scare brilliant people off from collaborating by continuing to bicker like this tit for tat posts.

Another question for you Aaron? Do we have to leave this forum and start a new one that we don't have to worry about the moderator overstepping his bounds because we didn't put copyrights on the openly released information? I mean we are doing this for what exactly? I thought it was to learn the truth about science in an open collaborative way.

It seems this is about you, Aaron, really and not about the open source community that you are to be moderating for.

If you sent them Emails stating the proposal of royalties then this is about money then right? How does that reflect on your position as moderator of this open source community? Does this mean you are against the idea of community based sharing of ideas? Obviously your actions speak louder then words here...
            You have never provided one single pic or video of any documentation
            that you have built anything in your life so I don't see how you have much
            to say about it anyway. You talk about a lot of things but show
            nothing.

If I show something and someone risks a felony in order to claim they
            are the inventor and to block me when I have SIGNIFICANT investment
            in my private projects that revolve around it that doesn't concern you,
            I have an issue and will obtain ownership of it since ownership of something
            I invented was filed for. This is after the fact and if you think anyone
            needs to justify anything to you, you should leave. I've provided plenty
            to open source and you have NO ROOM TO TALK - AT ALL.

Again, show everyone here what you contribution has been besides a
            lot of talk before you question me or anyone else. As far as I know,
            you could be a disruptor to put everyone on the wrong track and I'm
            not the only one that thinks so. Where are your pics, videos and
            anything else showing all these remarkable experiments you keep claiming
            you are doing - I haven't seen a single bit of evidence yet.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

My opinion especially after reading the beginning of the threads is that the "invention" was already placed in the public domain as a "free gift" and can not be patented. I think that the only thing that should be done here is whatever is required to ensure that this remains in the public domain for all to share, use, sell or whatever they want to.

Mark

Comment

open source

If and when this patent should ever be granted, it is of no
                consequence to open source builders so all arguments and
                opinions about this subject are a moot point. Why argue
                for something you ALREADY have?

Mark, why put invention in quotes? Why would you belittle
                it in such a way? It is clearly the most elegant version of
                any plasma jet ignition that has ever been disclosed to the
                public in plasma jet ignition history.

Search and find that disclosing something
                publicly does NOT automatically make it public domain and
                that is a myth too.

Basically, SO MUCH of what all the "open source" pushers
                are claiming about IP in public domain, etc... are FALSE
                and it appears so much of the open source technology
                movement is to flush out things that others will steal
                and try to prevent others from using because most of
                the key points are not true. Personal use of a patent,
                etc... finding out most is not true as I have been led
                to believe. Shame on me I guess.

Open source builders have ALREADY been told even if the
                patent is actually granted, they are free to replicate,
                improve or whatever else without infringement.

Wow - people who never posted a replication or expressed
                any appreciation to me before for this particular circuit
                suddenly feel they have something to say about it.

Maybe everyone can see why some people don't want
                to share more to open source builders.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron

I put invention in quotes because I wasn't sure if I should refer to "it" as an invention or circuit or plazma discharge or whatever way one would prefer to "it" as. Don't know why you would think I was trying to "belittle
                  it in such a way".

The way I have been reading this is that Luc or even someone before him posted the circuit to begin with, and you just made a small change to it. Maybe I'm wrong but thats the way I'm reading it at this point. (I havent read the whole thread) Now I may well be incorrect but if I'm not, I would say that it is thier invention. But I don't really care who's invention it is. After I read the first few posts everyone was so concerned about getting this into the publics hands and making sure it was available and bla bla bla. And now after all the preaching it seems to have once again come down to "show me the money"! This is a good example of why we dont have "free energy" now and probably never will. Anytime money gets involved it ruins everything. Its just sad.

Aaron your comment here: "Wow - people who never posted a replication or expressed any appreciation to me before for this particular circuit suddenly feel they have something to say about it."

Is this your true feelings? People who don't "post" a replication or show you any "appreciation" shouldn't have anything to say? Wow, thats hard core Aaron.

With all due respect,

Mark

Comment

Aaron how come you ask everyone who does not agree with your position to show videos of their work when you are not holding your friend / partner Arvind to the same standard of scrutiny.

Did you ever ask Arvind to show you an actual video or working prototype of his ionization detection “invention” ?

The truth is no such device or invention exists, no prototypes of this invention exist. There isn’t even a dummy model.

The ionization detection patent is based on this patent:
                    Ignition system with ionization detection

It is very simple. The second booster capacitor is connected in parallel to the spark plug and a circuit detects current across the spark gap. In the event of premature detonation or similar events when ignition is not supposed to happen, the secondary capacitor leaks current which is measured by the ionization detection circuit and depending on the current level a computer determines if the event was actual ignition or premature detonation. If you will look at the original patent there is a graph showing the results of a working device.

In our patent application no such graph is there because no such device exists. Arvind saw this patent and figured that in theory you can place an ionization detection circuit in the luc bypass path and call it a patent. I was the one that wrote up the claims and generated the diagrams.

So if by invention if you mean simply looking up an existing patent and simply redrafting the text then yes this is a genuine “invention”. If you don’t believe me why don’t you ask Arvind to show his invention to this forum. Ask him to post a video of his ionization detection circuit invention!!!

The truth is this circuit will not work because in the water spark plug circuit the single capacitor has to charge upto fire the primary side as well as discharge across the secondary and if premature detonation happens the circuit cannot detect it because there is no current to leak across the gap.
                    I have attached the ionization detection patent application text as well as images filed for everyone to see. It is simple cut paste.

I am sure since you are so well versed in Patent law, filing for a patent for a non existent device is illegal and is downright a fraud. (This is another reason why this patent application should die as I do not want to commit fraud!)
                    Tell me again why you want this patent application to be continued after knowing these facts!

So why did Arvind the “inventor” of the ionization detection patent include it…well here is the truth Aaron.

It was basically for insurance against people like you who might say no it was not luc but it was me who came up with the idea first. The purpose was to have enough claims so that the patent application can still stand on its own even if the claim of the bypass path was knocked down during the examination stage as prior art. So even if Luc’s bypass path claim (that you also claim to have invented) was knocked down, the patent application can still be claimed as an ionization detection circuit leaving your disputed claims out!!!!

The coil on plug patent that I came up with is an actual working device that was conceived and prototyped by me without anyone’s contribution from any posting on any forum. This device was part of the working demo that was displayed at tradeshows. Without that patent you cannot use the water spark plug circuit on a coil over plug ignition system.

So to boil it down there are only two working actually existing concepts on this patent application and that is my invention and Luc’s circuit and ironically neither of us want to see this patented.

@Arvind who claims I took everything from him including videos etc: I have left him everything, the Aquapulser website, the Aquapulser brandname, including all customer lists, Ecoignition brand name and customer tradeshow leads.With the exception of the logo image on the Aquapulser site all the photos and images on the www.aqpuapulser.com site were shot by me.

Arvind has also uploaded all the old Aquapulser videos that was made 100% solely by me under his new youtube account:
                    Aquapulser EcoIgnition - YouTube

I have never contested any of this even though I have the legal right to and I don’t plan to. He is free to sell plasma ignition products under both these brand names. In fact Aquapulser.com has a well established presence on the internet and comes up first on Google search rankings for plasma ignition.

Yet Arvind he knowingly makes false statements and says this is not enough and I took everything from him when all I did was refuse to assign the patents exclusively to one company because of his business strategy to commercialize the patent that in essence has only two genuine inventions, Luc’s water spark plug circuit and the coil on plug for dual energy ignition, my invention.

@Aaron : You conveniently deleted and edited your posts removing the statement that I have resources to fight you by closing bank accounts. The fact that I closed company bank accounts are a private matter that is known only to me and Arvind. Yet you are aware of these facts and posted them online. Clearly both you and Arvind are conspiring to defame and libel me in this forum in public. The fact that you deleted and sanitized your posts to hide this also shows you have malice of forethought and you are abusing your power as moderator to prevent the members of this forum knowing about your close friendship with Arvind.

You can delete these posts but I have saved them…all your original unedited posts!!

Explain yourself Aaron how you know of these facts about me closing bank accounts and why you deleted them if the only communication between you and Arvind was about the disputed patent application?
                    Attached Files

Comment

My goodness...

I remember postulating on the subject of inventions revealed in the open community. I believe we work this way for the sake of growing and improving our world and for gaining inspiration. Its unfortunate that in our competitive capitalistic economy, we are simply forced to maintain patent rights for the sake of preventing misuse.

This is a very complicated case. I completely trust and believe Aaron. Although I am troubled by the idea that projects that are published in a open forum, some of which grow and develop there, could eventually become restrictive information to the public as a whole. I don't blame Aaron for the fact that these issues are even being pursued. He was not the one attempting to patent anything until others swooped in. I'm not buying that Aaron's motives are financial, I'd be a bit sore and concerned for clarity after all of this too. However, it seems to go adverse to the spirit of these forums to selectively permit use. Sure hope it doesn't come to that, but given the circumstances, I'd understand if it did.

I really think that this case is a clear example of just how far we are from a competitive economy to one of cooperation.

Sorry things got this difficult Aaron. I glad your getting some justification and clarity here. Be strong!
                      EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                      ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

@Mark

Luc was assisted in his "original" circuit I was told recently.

My "small change", as insignificant as it may seem to some,
                        proved all the theories wrong, eliminated a lot of
                        components and completely eliminated the need for a second power
                        supply in addition to proving it can be had from the same capacitor.

The "bla bla bla" should be qualified as it has never been lip service
                        to me. I have continued to put the word out to this day and was
                        actually working on a package to go to a lot of mainstream people
                        that told them about this method - then when I was going to dedicate
                        the package to Luc as the initial inspiration for me on this particular
                        type of ignition method, I searched his name to make sure I spelled it
                        right to find he took credit for
                        my very specific innovation in a patent application! lol

Anytime money gets involved? Excuse me, but I pursued this, it would
                        be countless dollars out of my pocket for legal fees, to finalize the
                        patent process while at the same time excluding all open source
                        builders from personal infringement!

Also for your information, having a patent doesn't mean there is money
                        falling from the sky. It is actually the OPPOSITE except for the minority
                        of exceptions. AND, without a patent, I could still have certain items
                        manufactured and make plenty of money even if someone else wanted
                        to make the same thing. So, please qualify your accusations because
                        they certainly don't apply to me.

Quoting "post" possibly implies that there are those that replicated it but
                        never posted it including you. That is nice and everything but anyone
                        that did replicate it and never felt the need to contribute their findings
                        I would imagine has the least room to talk out of anyone when it comes
                        to judging anyone that either has posted and contributed their work
                        publicly or feels the need to protect something that they evidently
                        are legally entitled to protect.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

@thedude

Originally posted by thedude
                          I completely trust and believe Aaron. Although I am troubled by the idea that projects that are published in a open forum, some of which grow and develop there, could eventually become restrictive information to the public as a whole. I don't blame Aaron for the fact that these issues are even being pursued. He was not the one attempting to patent anything until others swooped in. I'm not buying that Aaron's motives are financial
                          I greatly appreciate your words of support!

My motives are not financial because if they were, I'd be working
                          with company X generating leads and selling stuff that nobody needs
                          and things that I could care less about - making a FORTUNE. I just
                          can't get myself to do it no matter what.

I walked away from a health food store that I owned and was in
                          business for over 25 years (I took it over - loved it but it owned me
                          instead of me owning it) - used to generate a good 6 figures and I
                          closed it down 100% to stay home so I could do what I love and was
                          fortunate that I could work online. That was a good field to be in but
                          I'd rather take a pay cut doing something that I'm happier about - not
                          at all a personality trait of someone that is money hungry.

MOST of my time away from personal time is spent on open source
                          projects that I put more time and effort into than I should considering
                          the reward is less than my financial investment - but that is what comes
                          along with simply pursing one's passion and the willingness to share things
                          that I believe everyone has a right to know.

And I'm actually not trying to patent anything. Out of principle,
                          I considered pursuing the patent because it is my invention and is actually
                          patentable and I'd be able to block any company from selling it that
                          I wanted. And I already said, as admitted by KR that I'd give open source
                          builders permission to continue to use the circuit all they want. Also,
                          it would set the record straight of who is the actual inventor. So anyone
                          complaining that they should have a right to do what they want with it,
                          well NO DUH! So all those points are moot!

My intent to either pursue the patent application or have it withdrawn is
                          an option that I have and I don't think any of these other people have
                          any say so in it.

Even if the patent didn't exist and I wanted to manufacture it and sell
                          it, and others did too, their efforts would have absolutely no impact on
                          my ability to make as much money as I wanted off of it. The world is wide
                          open and there is no one company that could take on the entire world
                          and no company ever has even in the world of monster conglomerates.

And as for blocking others ability to do anything with it, considering the
                          nature of some individuals, I'd say I would have absolutely no problem
                          with blocking certain people from doing anything with it if I honestly
                          believed had a serious ethical problem.

A rare bible quote from me:
                          Matthew 7:6
                          Energetic Forum Administrator
                          http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

@thedude

I greatly appreciate your words of support!

My motives are not financial because if they were, I'd be working
                            with company X generating leads and selling stuff that nobody needs
                            and things that I could care less about - making a FORTUNE. I just
                            can't get myself to do it no matter what.

I walked away from a health food store that I owned and was in
                            business for over 25 years (I took it over - loved it but it owned me
                            instead of me owning it) - used to generate a good 6 figures and I
                            closed it down 100% to stay home so I could do what I love and was
                            fortunate that I could work online. That was a good field to be in but
                            I'd rather take a pay cut doing something that I'm happier about - not
                            at all a personality trait of someone that is money hungry.

MOST of my time away from personal time is spent on open source
                            projects that I put more time and effort into than I should considering
                            the reward is less than my financial investment - but that is what comes
                            along with simply pursing one's passion and the willingness to share things
                            that I believe everyone has a right to know.

And I'm actually not trying to patent anything. Out of principle,
                            I considered pursuing the patent because it is my invention and is actually
                            patentable and I'd be able to block any company from selling it that
                            I wanted. And I already said, as admitted by KR that I'd give open source
                            builders permission to continue to use the circuit all they want. Also,
                            it would set the record straight of who is the actual inventor. So anyone
                            complaining that they should have a right to do what they want with it,
                            well NO DUH! So all those points are moot!

My intent to either pursue the patent application or have it withdrawn is
                            an option that I have and I don't think any of these other people have
                            any say so in it.

Even if the patent didn't exist and I wanted to manufacture it and sell
                            it, and others did too, their efforts would have absolutely no impact on
                            my ability to make as much money as I wanted off of it. The world is wide
                            open and there is no one company that could take on the entire world
                            and no company ever has even in the world of monster conglomerates.

And as for blocking others ability to do anything with it, considering the
                            nature of some individuals, I'd say I would have absolutely no problem
                            with blocking certain people from doing anything with it if I honestly
                            believed had a serious ethical problem.

A rare bible quote from me:
                            Matthew 7:6
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Blue Phoenix Ignition - Karthikeyan Ramananthan - Richard Hann - Luc Choquette

Originally posted by aquapulser
                              Aaron how come you ask everyone who does not agree with your position to show videos of their work when you are not holding your friend / partner Arvind to the same standard of scrutiny.

The truth is this circuit will not work because in the water spark plug circuit the single capacitor has to charge upto fire the primary side as well as discharge across the secondary and if premature detonation happens the circuit cannot detect it because there is no current to leak across the gap.

I do not want to commit fraud!

It was basically for insurance against people like you who might say no it was not luc but it was me who came up with the idea first.

Without that patent you cannot use the water spark plug circuit on a coil over plug ignition system.

So to boil it down there are only two working actually existing concepts on this patent application and that is my invention and Luc’s circuit

@Aaron : You conveniently deleted and edited your posts removing the statement that I have resources to fight you by closing bank accounts.

Clearly both you and Arvind are conspiring to defame and libel me in this forum in public.

The fact that you deleted and sanitized your posts to hide this also shows you have malice of forethought and you are abusing your power as moderator to prevent the members of this forum knowing about your close friendship with Arvind.
                              Re: ionization detection - that is fine with me - I have already said I
                              have no interest in that or your coil on plug method. I don't need to see
                              either one. And to answer you further, I have never seen a demo of it
                              but again, I told you I have no claim for either of those two inventions
                              and they're nothing I concern myself about. And to add to that, I have
                              never seen proof that you have ever invented anything either but again
                              I'm not concerned with that either.

And Arvind is not my partner is business or any venture and he never
                              has been and I can prove that what you are claiming is 100% false.

Without the ionization detection circuit, the single cap method works
                              just fine and it has been used in multiple engines including s special engine
                              my friend and I machined from scrap metal and tested it on. I might
                              be am amateur machinist but I am determined.

"because in the water spark plug circuit the single capacitor has to charge upto fire the primary side as well as discharge across the secondary"

It sounds like you don't know the true workings of the circuit and don't
                              know the true sequence of events. That's ok though because you're not
                              building ignitions that use it anyway!

Your explanations of how
                              this plasma happens is the same one used in all patents that use a
                              secondary power supply. Although they aren't the single cap method,
                              they work on the same principles, yet all their explanations are wrong.
                              It is a short sighted explanation that can only be reached by a very
                              conventional mindset and thinking outside of the box is required to
                              actually know what is going on and how to get around what you perceive
                              to be problems.

I think you mean FURTHER fraud.

Actually, I did come up with my method first and taught it to Luc:

You still didn't answer my questions as we have been over this a few
                              times that you simply refuse to stop misdirecting people's attention to
                              something else that has nothing to do with anything - so here they
                              are again:

"So, for clarification -

1. Were you fully aware I was the inventor of the simple method shown

in the patent? Which you could have committed a felony if you did.

or

2. Did Luc make a false claim to you in which case, you actually were

being honest when you signed the oath?"

I will use MY invention on ANY type of coil that I choose and there is
                              nothing you can do about it.

It isn't Luc's circuit - see above. And I know the reason you don't want
                              it patented and it isn't because you want it open sourced - you're MUCH
                              more concerned about something else.

I don't have anything to say about your Aquapulser issue with Arvind
                              because that is not my deal and has nothing to do with the issue at
                              hand.

You're using Hitler's "big lie" technique to repeat over and over that it
                              is Luc's circuit although it is mine. You can repeat it until your blue in the
                              face but the facts are that it is my invention and Luc's is a replication
                              of Todd Miller's or S1R's. The single cap method without a secondary
                              is something I came up with and taught to Luc. So please desist from
                              your propaganda that anyone else came up with it.

Conveniently? You really like that word - I can count three times you
                              used it so far! Actually, you should go read the note I put in the
                              edit comments of why I removed that. Now please do post my comment
                              so you can remind yourself that honesty is the best policy.

Remember Karthi, you said Arvind and I had been good friends for a really
                              long time and you had emails and skype messages to prove it. All
                              they prove is that I really never knew who he was and that I never knew
                              who anyone from Aquapulser was until I recently found out when I learned
                              about the patent application.

You claimed Arvind presented some deal to me to sell the patent and give
                              me $50,000! A patent that I wasn't even an assignee on and let
                              alone a patent APPLICATION that I didn't even know existed until last
                              week. So Arvind wants to sell it, which can't be done without yours
                              or Luc's permission, and he wants to pass on $50k to me for
                              a transaction that I'd have no way of knowing about.

Malice and forethought - sorry - had to chuckle - you probably have
                              watched too many episodes of csi or whatever other crime shows are
                              on tv. I provided 4 links to all the google caches of ALL the posts for
                              anyone that cares to read them - EVERYTHING is in there - go check
                              it out.

Save what you like, I have nothing to hide. I ALREADY admitted
                              I asked for the entire patent to be assigned to me when I thought it
                              was only about my invention. There are plenty of other examples. In
                              any case, all your accusations against me I can without a doubt prove
                              that you not only are fabricating blatant lies about me and my relationship
                              with Arvind, which actually only began when he responded to the very
                              FIRST email that I sent to BOTH OF YOU!

Ever since then, he has taken the time to address any of my concerns
                              while you and Luc tucked your tails between your legs and disappeared
                              from the conversation, posted my private email, posted my private
                              discussions when I asked not to - you and Luc violated my privacy
                              in addition to copyright laws, which I find actually protect private email
                              especially when it is posted in the email that it is intended.

Arvind is the only that has acted with any kind of integrity while you
                              and Luc are engaged in some kind of dog and pony show behind the
                              scenes and in this forum.

And I don't have to have Arvind tell me things that I can research on
                              my own. You claim to have dissolved Ecoignition because Richard Hann
                              was trying to sue or make claims against Ecoignition so you closed
                              Ecoignition to boot out someone that was trying to sell a patent
                              APPLICATION and you claimed you closed Ecoignition so Richard
                              Hann wouldn't get anything and about the patent , you keep claiming
                              over and over has "NO COMMERCIAL VALUE!" That is what you
                              claimed. And if it has "no commercial value" - why would anyone that
                              has been able to amass such a fortune be crazy enough to want to
                              buy it?

1. So if it had no commercial value, why in the world would anyone buy it?
                              2. How would it be sold unless you and Luc consented to the sell being
                              that both of you were also assignees to the application? You seem
                              to have convinced Luc that Arvind could do this without both of your
                              permission - that is so completely laughable!!!

You dissolve Ecoignition because you publicly state Richard Hann was
                              trying to sue or make claims against the company because it owed
                              him money or something. Yet, soon after, here you are registering a domain
                              name for another ignition company and you claim it is Richard Hann's
                              and you only did the web work in lieu of payment!

I've heard some hilarious stories in my life but I have to tell you, that
                              this 'might' just take the .

"And always let your conscience be your guide." - The Blue Fairy
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Mark
                                My opinion especially after reading the beginning of the threads is that the "invention" was already placed in the public domain as a "free gift" and can not be patented. I think that the only thing that should be done here is whatever is required to ensure that this remains in the public domain for all to share, use, sell or whatever they want to.

Mark
                                Aaron

I'm not sure why you continue attacking me. Reread my first post again. I thought the reason that we all came to this thread is so we could all work together to try and solve the energy problems. If someone comes up with a way to run an engine on water, sweet! When can I buy one!

My post was a statement. I dont care who owns it, I just dont want it to get covered up. I want people to be able to build it, sell it, whatever. Where can I buy one!

LoL, I don't know why I'm wasting my time here with this post.

Aaron you need to relax a little before you have a stroke. Dont be so defensive. I made a simple statement and you attack. I probably should have just left it but I didn't. I'm going to try and make this my last post on this particular thread. But before I go I've got one more thing to say.

I dont really care about all the legalities of this whole situation. I don't have a clue as to who is right or wrong and I really dont care. What I care about most is, if we can't build one ourselves, where can we buy one. Isn't that the end objective here. You know why I don't care about the legalities. Because I dont have anything invested into it. I dont have any time or money invested. Dont kid yourselves, it always boild down to the money in the end if you think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X