Luc Choquette Fraud Dispute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karthi's post

If anyone sees Karthi's post http://www.energeticforum.com/132014-post95.html
    change, please say something. It remains unedited at the moment.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

personal use of patent misconception

This is all I have time to post now - Karthi you can reply to this
      since it is only addressing one point so you should have no problem
      making it quick and I'll address as much as I can tomorrow.

---------------

Originally posted by aquapulser
      I contacted luc assigned the patent under his name and my name and dissolved the company.

6) The company Ecoignition was dissolved and inlieu of payment to Richard Hann I registered a domain name for Richard Hann to sell the products himself as compensation for his services as he is not websavvy. Luc is in no way associated with blue Phoenix.

7) Aaron has been trying to portray everyone as some sort of shady characters trying to con the open source community and he as some sort of protector of the circuit.

9) His response completely shocked me when he said that he is not interested in having the patent application terminated and keep the circuit open for all, instead he wants Luc and me to fully assign the patent exclusively to him.

10) He also proposed a royalty agreement from Ecoignition and Blue Phoenix, (neither of those companies are making any products based on the circuit in question.) He also added that he will announce that the patent once assigned to him will be open for all those to experiment...which is quite redundant because any body can experiment with any patent as long as they dont sell it and make money.

11) Once again to all those who are reading these posts, I have no interest in patenting this circuit and I really dont want anybody including Aaron to be assigned exclusive rights to this.

12) If Aaron's interest is to truly protect open source why does he want Luc and myself to fully assign the patent exclusively to him when there are others who say they have also contributed to this circuit.

13) An open source circuit should not be patented by anyone under any circumstances. I have learnt this the hardway and I would like to state on record that Luc and I wish that this patent application to be withdrawn and nobody be given exclusive rights.

14) Aaron may say that he has the best interests of everybody, but I feel he is actually partnering with my other partner who now owns Ecoignition and Aquapulser to sell this overseas and make money while portraying himself as champion of the opensource community.

Aaron please clarify your position why you want this patent assigned exclusively to you instead of being withdrawn so it is TRULY OPEN SOURCE?

On a side note: I am still extremely confused about who the exclusive inventor of the Luc water spark plug circuit is? Is it luc or is it not Luc???

------------------------------------------------------------

10. Everyone – see these links:

Patent it yourself - Google Books

Let me quote from one of the most well know IP attorney's with the
      most famous Patent it yourself book: "While 'Home Infringement' may
      be difficult to detect, nevertheless it is a form of infringement that is
      legally actionable and can subject the infringer to paying damages and/or an injunction prohibiting further infringement. "

It is illegal in Canada to - to make something for personal use - based
      on a patent.

Go see for yourself:
      patent misconception personal use - Google Search

-----------------------------------------------------------------
      wiki:
      In United States law, an infringement may occur where the defendant has made, used, sold, offered to sell, or imported an infringing invention or its equivalent.[3] One also commits indirect infringement if he actively and knowingly induces another to infringe, and is liable for that infringement. Types of "indirect infringement" include "contributory infringement" and "induced infringement."

No infringement action may be started until the patent is issued. However, pre-grant protection is available under 35 U.S.C. § 154(d), which allows a patent owner to obtain reasonable royalty damages for certain infringing activities that occurred before patent's date of issuance. This right to obtain provisional damages requires a patent holder to show that (1) the infringing activities occurred after the publication of the patent application, (2) the patented claims are substantially identical to the claims in the published application, and (3) the infringer had "actual notice" of the published patent application.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What this appears to be about such as the same as Canadian Law is that
      the patent acts or laws specifically prohibit certain infringements. They
      do not however specifically allow people to make things from patents
      for personal use - and that means that just because it doesn't specifically
      prohibit it but also doesn't specifically allow for it doesn't make it ok to
      do so and can be punishable by law. This isn't just a stretch to assume
      this - you can see in the above links that it is very specifically spelled
      out by ip attorneys and organization that it absolutely is illegal to make
      something for personal use if it is based on a patent - even if it is for
      non commercial use in the privacy of your own home.

They make no bones about the fact that it is difficult to enforce or
      pursue because of the nature of the privacy involved with peoples
      personal activities but nevertheless, it is illegal.

AND, anyone such as KR that insists that everyone can and should just
      go make this stuff for personal use is an inducer of infringement and those
      that participate are contributory or direct infringers.

--------------------------------------------------------

Look at this for Canadian law:
      http://www.nwoinnovation.ca/upload/d...onceptions.pdf

"Fifth Misconception – Personal Use is Not Infringement
      of a Patent

It is erroneously believed that only commercial exploitation constitutes
      infringement and that making and using a patented invention
      for one's own personal use does not constitute a legally actionable
      wrong. The Patent Act, however, contains no express
      exemption for personal use, but rather declares that whoever without
      authority makes, uses, offers to sell, sells within Canada, or
      imports into Canada any patented invention within Canada during
      the term of the patent therefore, infringes the patent."

--------------------------------------------------

This should come as a surprise to the open source community but so what!
      There are countless things being discussed that are not patented! But - isn’t
      this quite interesting though?

There are countless IP attorneys that are all saying the same thing in addition
      to legal organizations.

I'll address the rest soon.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

attorney?

Originally posted by SilverToGold
        I use to work in the patent office and the final price to get a patent is about $10,000.

Not small change for the average person.
        Are you an ip attorney by chance?
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
          Are you an ip attorney by chance?
          Hi Aaron, no, though I have a few close friends who are - I was a patent examiner for a year but couldn't stand the government job and how they do things. They really are not out to help the inventor.

That figure is the average a person would spend on filing fees and attorney costs. But if you could do it yourself or had free help from someone who knows the process very well, the cost go way down. Patent law like any law, overly complex to intimidate the uninitiated to spend more and more on professional help.

I think your figure of $1500 is possible but the patent process is designed to milk you for as much as they can get in the name of "Protecting the public". For example, they train the examiner to always give a first rejection of the patent so you are always forced to re-file with revisions (ie, more money out of your pocket!). They train the examiner that their job is to narrow your patent as much as possible and to cut away at the patent till it's as bare bones as it can get.

You seem like a smart motivated guy, you could probably do it yourself if you invested the time into it. Best of luck.

Comment

Oh I am quaking in fear with all your wiki references on canadian patent law..... I will sign whatever documents you want as you are so well read with a Harvard PhD in patent law....

There is something called experimental use doctrine and each case varies. There is no blanket restriction on individuals from experimenting with patented technologies. This is how new drugs and technologies are developed, this is how the US university system and corporations develop new and improved technologies...But I am sure Dr Aaron PhD will find more wiki links from his vast internet library to quote to the contrary

Either case his intentions are revealed, once Aaron starts patenting ideas posted on this forum and he decides he doesnt like someone or picks a fight, he plans to sue that individual for infringement. I am sure the open source researchers feel cozy and comfortable with the idea of one individual patenting and then dictating who should do research and who should not!

I have confirmed that Aaron and Arvind my former partners are behind this.

Luc and I dissolved the company in Dec 2010
            https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/Filin...2010-000585619

Aravind registered a new trade mark Feb 2011
            ECOIGNITION - Trademark by Srinivasan, Aravind Seattle, WA - Serial Number: 85233810

In the front page of the website copyright 2011 you will see the following:
            EcoIgnition - Earth friendly performance

"High energy plasma as a viable, low cost option to reduce the fuel to air ratio (lean burn) producing fewer harmful emissions and drastically improving fuel economy has been heavily touted in scientific literature, and EcoIgnition is the first to bring this concept to market. Its unique UniPulse circuit, which uses a single power source to create a high energy plasma, makes it possible to miniaturize the ignition circuitry and enables its economical and reliable manufacture all of which are essential in making high energy plasma viable for use in coil-on-plug ignition technology which is now the industry standard."

Please note no such claim of plasma using a single capacitor or any such device is posted on blue phoenix a company that neither I nor Luc are associated with.

Contrary to what Aaron has posted, Aaron and Arvind are good friends and they have known each other for a long time.

For the members who have been on this forum for a while, you will all recollect a couple of years ago at the height of water fuel research, Aaron's youtube account was suspended. He had a youtube account under the name qiman and all his videos were summarily deleted by youtube.

This was a big blow to Aaron as this was his bread and butter, he needed the videos to drive traffic to his website and all his work and postings and comments were all linked to the qiman youtube account. He was quaking in fear and accused that MIB were behind it and shutting him down.

Aaron was extremely afraid of posting anymore videos on youtube and in general paranoid of MIB coming after him.

At that time my former partner and I decided to investigate to find out if it was really MIB and Arvind had a friend working at youtube. In violation of youtube policy Arvind's friend found that the qiman account was suspended because Aaron had complaints lodged against him by other users and after the third complaint, they suspended the account deleting all videos as per Youtube's 3 strike rule.

The youtube employee assured Arvind that all Aaron had to do was open a new youtube account and upload all his videos. He was extremely grateful to Arvind and I have gmail chats dating back to the period where Arvind states that Aaron owes us (aquapulser) big time, and that he was extremely relieved that it was not MIB.

However a great majority of the members on this forum and elsewhere thought that the MIB had got to Aaron and there was great sympathy for him. I wonder if Aaron or qiman actually corrected this view and informed the public that the reason he got kicked out of youtube was for being a jackass 3 times according to youtube's 3 strike policy. This MIB story of course greatly worked in his favor as many I suspect clamored for his videos and postings to make sure they werent missing out on any breakthrough technology.

I have chat transcripts between Aaron and Arvind dating back to 2008.

Yet on this forum posts Aaron completely feigns that he has no knowledge of Arvind or the favor Arvind did for Aaron.

Aaron is simply returning the favor for Arvind. By threatening and maligning me as well as Luc for doing the right thing and posting false connections and associations he is assuming that his empty threats will scare us into assigning everything to him so he can get 5% royalties from Ecoignition and his partner Arvind.

Arvind will sell the patent to overseas companies for say $1 million, he pockets $950,000 for an idea that he never invented or came up with, Aaron pockets $50,000 and Luc and I are the supposed bad guys and of course the open source community and all those who worked on this Luc circuit are left holding the bag.

Its always the same, in politics, in religion and in business those who are the loudest and keep bringing up the bible, god, law at every chance are those that have the most to hide.

I cannot believe you disparaged Luc in this forum. Arvind offered Luc the same deal before he came running to you after I assigned the patents to Luc. Luc did the right thing and felt that the patent should remain open for all and in fact should not be patented at ALL.

Aaron I am a business man and I have seen many clowns like you. You are not the first and you probably will not be the last to cross my path. If your claims are true that you are the only inventor go prove at the USPTO first before sending me threatening emails.

Also please clarify to this forum your long associations with Arvind and why you have kept that hidden from the members of this forum. both of you are also close by in Seattle.

I have all the emails and chats between you and Arvind to prove it!!!

In case you dont believe me you had a skype id i believe called ___________.

To all those in this forum, this patent application will die no matter what and remain in the public Domain.

Aaron if you have a case prove it at the USPTO first and then the courts before running your mouth. I have enough resources to fight clowns like you!

Thank you all and have a good day!

Comment

It can be done for $1500 if someone does it themselves but from my understanding, it is in the actual making of claims that someone shoulddefinitely get help from an IP attorney, which will be $1500 plus that.
              The claims are basically your entire patent. When an examiner reviews your patent, for the most part - they only really read the claims and don't really read your specifications.

It's a game where the patent filer tries to write the claims as general as they can and the patent examiner tries to get it as narrow as they can. It's a back and forth tossing of the ball that racks up money for the attorney (and government) every time it goes another round. That's why it averages $10,000 per patent.

If you immediately get a patent granted without a first reject, you bascially screwed up and narrowed the scope of your patent too far. In other words, you did a poor job writing your claims and opened yourself for others to infringe upon your patent.

And the start date of patent protection (if aquapulser's patent does infringe upon the water sparkplug patentable concept) would start from the date that the idea was made public and not when the patent was technically filed. The date you first sell or publically disclose of your idea is the date that the patent protection starts.

I'm not sure of the exact reason to pursue this patent further if the purpose is to keep it in the public domain for all to use (and even profit from).... except maybe as a hedge of protection against someone else claiming it's theirs and trying to make it un-useable to the general public (or even the originator of the idea) to profit off of. A patent granted to someone else doesn't mean you can't use it personally as you wish, as long as you don't make any money from it.

I haven't read aquapulser's patent claims so I don't really know what if any infringements they have made, though I find it strange that they made Luc a co-inventor but then claim the patent is not of the water sparkplug concept? Would have to dig into their patent to see what they really were shooting to patent.

Comment

What this appears to be about such as the same as Canadian Law is that
                the patent acts or laws specifically prohibit certain infringements. They
                do not however specifically allow people to make things from patents
                for personal use - and that means that just because it doesn't specifically
                prohibit it but also doesn't specifically allow for it doesn't make it ok to
                do so and can be punishable by law. This isn't just a stretch to assume
                this - you can see in the above links that it is very specifically spelled
                out by ip attorneys and organization that it absolutely is illegal to make
                something for personal use if it is based on a patent - even if it is for
                non commercial use in the privacy of your own home.

They make no bones about the fact that it is difficult to enforce or
                pursue because of the nature of the privacy involved with peoples
                personal activities but nevertheless, it is illegal.

AND, anyone such as KR that insists that everyone can and should just
                go make this stuff for personal use is an inducer of infringement and those
                that participate are contributory or direct infringers.
                I'm no attorney and that goes against my understanding but you may be right. In the end, when it comes to the "law", it not a matter of right or wrong but who has the deepest pockets that gets the most "justice".

A publicly disclosed idea on an open forum can't be patented by outside parties "legally" but if they have the money, they could possibly get away with it. They could contrive all sorts of false "data" that backs up their story of prior knowledge and steal it from under you.

There's right and wrong and then there's human nature.

Comment

Lies

Hello All

I'm the much maligned other partner in the recent proceedings.

I didn't really want to get involved in this as this is exactly the environment in which Karthik thrives, and I believe it is a waste of time. But it will serve as a showcase of his character for all to see.

EcoIgnition and Aquapulser are currently in dissolved state in spite of the unlawful way in which the dissolution was brought about - Karthik filed papers with the Seceretary of State in two states claiming a majority he never had at the time of filing (Luc and documents I have can attest to this). This is because I have a certain amount of respect for Luc and the fact that hes in SA doing good for the world, and that I've wasted too much time with Karthik. I invented the ionization detection portion of the patent application in question which is indisputable, and yet Karthik has left me out as an assignee. I have two granted patents and 14 other applications pending.

My primary aim with the Aquapulser and EcoIgnition ventures was to make the technology more widespread, and any business man will realize that without patents as an instrument to protect the market, no manufacturer capable of making this technology widespread will risk investing money to bring the technology to the masses. To address the open source license issue, a simple end user license agreement would allow experimenters to use this to their heart's content, and Aquapulser would even supply its proprietary circuit designs upon registration to such individuals (this has been discussed with Luc).

Selling of patents and plasma modules have been discussed here like we're selling potatoes and oranges. I cannot simply put up a patent for sale on craigslist and walk away with $990,000 and change. Just as with anything worth anything there will be a due diligence process, full disclosure and a panel of IP lawyers scrutinizing it from every angle. Any business man would know this.

I don't believe that Karthik simply built the website 'in lieu of payment' for Richard Hann who wasn't 'web savvy'. That would have been believable if R.H was selling apples online which he plucked from his back yard. Karthik has leveraged all collateral from the Aquapulser and EcoIgnition ventures including images, videos, circuit designs, supply chains, suppliers, parts etc. R.H, Karthik's friend of a few years at the time, right after the SEMA show realized the potential of this technology and by any means wanted a piece of the action. He initially threatened to sue Karthik, but I guess they settled to plot mutiny and kick me out and start a new venture.

Poor Luc was taken in by all the convincing lies:
                  1. That I was going to sell the (U.S) patent (application) to a Chinese Billionaire or whomever overseas - convenient, because it can't be substantiated

2. That R.H was going to sue EcoIgnition, in spite of the fact that EcoIgnition had paid for the units, materials, the flight trip, the hotel, the meals. Any claim of ownership of the company because he stood around at the booth for 5 days is laughable, if true we'd all be major stock holders in every listed company (for someone, even a business man, who waxes poetic straight from google in just about anything he says, shdn't be hard to look up). As far as I was concerned R.H was brought to SEMA (where I met him for the first time) as a prospective sales executive, and he failed the interview due to his behaviour after the show.

3. That our supplier owns a trademark on the units and that they had threatened to sue. Yet bluephoenix ignition has no such worry in spite of selling the exact same units with the same trademarks.

Luc, I hope you see how you have been conveniently manipulated by Karthik who has used 'open source', character assassination, scare tactics with threats of lawsuits, and unsubstantiated lies to lure you

As for my involvement with Aaron - I received the same email that Karthik did from Aaron asking for an explanation, except that I gave him a sane explanation of the sequence of events. I admire people like Lindemann and Luc and the same goes for Aaron. I can see how people can be ticked off when someone else claims credit for their work - that's human nature. Aaron, realizing that the patent application has 3 separate topics and that I was the inventor of one of them, initially said he'd propose a mutually amicable agreement which I said I would welcome.

I trademarked EcoIgnition as it was the only thing that remained after everything was taken away from me by Karthik and Luc after I have dedicated 3 years of my life to Aquapulser / Ecoignition. Details do matter though - I did it on Feb 3, long before any of this started, so it doesn't prove anything.

I know Luc is a reasonable man because we have had conversations for the past 3 months on these events, and while he doesn't attempt to understand everything that's going on, and recent events aside, he does want to move the technology forward and do whats best for all. Karthik promised to assign the patent solely to Luc in return for his all important signature in the dissolution documents. I know Luc was still waiting on the transfer to happen when I last check with him.

Luc, perhaps it may be time for you to say a few words. I will not waste any more time on this as I have presented the facts.

Comment

@Karthikeyan

Karthi,

It must be very sad to be you and anyone with common sense will see this
                    in due time. Again, I have NOT commented on your other points and hope
                    that others will reserve their judgments until they see BOTH sides of the
                    story, which I am the only one that can prove that I am the one telling
                    the truth between you and I.

First of all "personal use" is NOT experimental. It is for gaining the
                    benefit of what the invention is meant for. Making practical use of
                    a self built device, whether it is for sale or not, is still infringement.
                    So, you could be right and all these attorney's and legal organization
                    could be wrong. But I'm willing to wager a bet that they have more
                    experience with IP law than you.

You can poke fun at Canadian law - I posted that because there are
                    many Canadians here and many patents people research are Canadian.

You can poke fun a Wiki - I do all the time, but I post it for a common
                    reference to show the definitions of infringement - and if you have any
                    common sense whatsoever, which I haven't seen evidence of, that wiki
                    reference wasn't used to quote an attorney about person use infringement,
                    the google books reference was.

Second, I posted a google link with countless references so that anyone
                    that actually has the sense to not take my word for it but to go do their
                    own due diligence will see that all the references continue to exclaim what
                    a myth it is that anyone can build someone's patent for personal use. It
                    is practically poking fun at people for believing that they can simply build
                    something for personal use.

I can PROVE in court that everything you are claiming against me is slander
                    and that you are knowingly concocting these things - again, everyone
                    I would hope would reserve judgment regardless of what they think they
                    know.

For anyone paying attention, I have never claimed that Aquapulser,
                    Ecoignition or Blue Phoenix are using my single cap method. My issue
                    has been with the patent claiming to have invented my invention. Please
                    stop the pathetic attempts at misdirection.

Arvind and I are good friends and have known each other for a long time?
                    I have never met Arvind and have never "spoken" to him in my entire life.
                    I had many people on my skype list from the h2earth skype chat. I never
                    knew the name Arvind until I saw it on the patent application just like I
                    never knew your name until I saw it on the patent app. I skyped with
                    Arvind several years back under his username a couple times and the last
                    time was around 2008.

Since 2008, the first time I talked to Arvind was the SAME DAY that I got
                    a reply from you because I had to email both of you asking what the deal
                    is with claiming my invention. Both Arvind and You were always secretive
                    to me about who you booth were every time I contacted Aquapulser
                    on the 4-5 times that I emailed. And I only just learned of this Ecoignition
                    company recently. You, are a pathological liar and I can PROVE it. You're
                    also dragging down Luc with you because you don't care about anyone
                    but yourself.

And how are you to know my old youtube account was my "bread and
                    butter"? You know how incredibly pathetic that is? I was really ticked off
                    that they cancelled the account and hear that they did so claiming I was
                    "spamming". The only thing I can deduce from that experience from what
                    I am currently witnessing is that you are the primary suspect for any
                    complaints against me to have it shut down because it may have been
                    the only evidence of my inventions that you could possibly try to make
                    disappear and the less evidence the better. I'm just thankful this forum
                    and the archives still record the truth and I have left almost every old
                    youtube link in case it ever needs to be called into question, youtube
                    probably has video archives that can be subpoenaed that show that
                    the links I have left for historical purposes actually did go to videos that
                    match the content of the posts.

You were also pretty proud in your email about claiming the SCR in the
                    patent diagram was some monumental invention because it was an
                    improvement that I never showed. But I did in the videos. All the 50hz
                    tests on the bench were with SCR's and so were ALL the lawnmower
                    videos that Peter and I did at his shop. It is a known fact to everyone
                    that has been in this thread a long time that I did post these. I
                    reposted a few of these vids again later on in the energeticforum
                    youtube account such as this:
                    YouTube - Water Sparkplug Test on Lawnmower

But of course when I bring up the SCR issue, you emailed me back with
                    some nonsensical thing that didn't address the subject because I PROVED
                    that your claims have no basis in reality - they're totally made up.
                    Whenever a fact about your nonsense is brought up, you resort to
                    misdirection. That is common for pathological liars to do because because
                    instead of being able to be honest, you are compelled to keep pointing
                    to something else, making a story about it, pointing to something else,
                    making a story about it, etc... into perpetuity so that one story is intended
                    to justify the last lie by creating a new lie, etc... Again, by stating you
                    are a liar is neither slander or libel because I can actually PROVE it is true
                    and I will. You are building a house of cards plain and simple.

I was "quaking" in fear from the MIB? That quite honestly made me
                    really laugh. Actually, because I neither spammed youtube or violated
                    any copyrights, I felt that all my videos actually were being suppressed.
                    It is only speculation but again, you remain the most likely suspect for
                    having the creative motive and the most to gain by having my videos
                    removed by generating complaints against them. And it doesn't make me
                    afraid when I thought it was "MIB", I became angry and simply started
                    to post more in the forum than I did before. And then I started the
                    the Energetic Forum account. Bread and Butter - how long did it take
                    you to come up with that one? The thing that bothered me the
                    most was that I had to dig out some of those videos from my archive,
                    reprocess them in windows movie maker to make them small enough and
                    then manually upload them all one by one - in those days, it took forever
                    to setup each video in youtube.

"into assigning everything to him so he can get 5% royalties from Ecoignition and his partner Arvind. "

The more you post, the less sense you make. So, according to you,
                    Arvind and I are behind "all of this". And you claim I'm in business with
                    Arvind and that you claim him and I have been very good friends for a
                    "long time" that I want the entire patent so that I can also collect
                    royalties from someone that I am supposed to be in cahoots with?
                    Anyone that would believe this should have their head examined.

----------
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Karthikeyan cont...

I would hope anyone that is reading KR's very long rope will see that I
                      mentioned that when I found out there were actually two other inventions
                      that I was fine with NOT having it exclusively signed to me. Furthermore,
                      I even suggested that Luc could be entitled to a % of royalties from my
                      invention despite his backstabbing.

-----------

I emailed you, Arvind and Luc an
                      email asking if you all actually want to work out a win-win for everyone
                      involved. Arvind is the ONLY one that responded to that and Arvind is
                      the ONLY one that received a copy of my entire proposal. In the meantime,
                      I find KR is here posting all those points that he expects everyone
                      to believe about me. Again, I can 100% indisputably prove I am telling
                      the truth and KR is completely whacked out of his flipping mind and
                      unfortunately, at this point, inevitably, it looks like he is willing to drag Luc
                      down with him as Luc appears to be waiting with baited breath on every
                      word that KR manipulates him with.

-------------------------------

@LUC - I honestly feel enormous pity for you and hope you wake up.
                      What you have done is dishonest, it is wrong in every way imaginable.
                      There is NOTHING you can ever do to justify this. There is however
                      only ONE WAY you can prevent yourself from being dragged into something
                      that I think you will be unable to cope with and that is to open your
                      eyes and see the light and realize that what KR has been feeding you
                      is all based on lies and deception. I can PROVE to you that what
                      KR is saying is bogus - IF you are willing to be reasonable and you
                      can grow up and stop posting people's personal emails on the forum,
                      I MAY be willing to show you the proof. So far, when I have asked you
                      to keep something in confidence, all you did was slap me in the face.

IF I can be convinced that you simply were acting on good faith that
                      you believed what KR was feeding you was the truth and you didn't
                      intend to do anything wrong and perhaps just made some poor decisions,
                      I may choose to let the issue rest with YOU, but not KR. I'll tell you
                      this, between any correspondence that I have had with KR and Arvind,
                      Arvind is the ONLY ONE that has stuck up for you proclaiming that you
                      didn't know any better and should be left alone. You really need to think
                      about that one - especially after what you and KR have chosen to do
                      jointly against him.

@All, if there is anyone here that knows Luc, now is the time to talk some
                      sense into him because I honestly don't think he has a clue as to what
                      he has gotten himself into by associating himself with KR. I can forgive
                      Luc for what he personally did to me, as wrong as it is, but I cannot
                      guarantee at this point, with his current stance, that WHEN the issue
                      with KR is pursued that Luc will be free of any liability. That will be out
                      of my hands. This is MUCH bigger than just Luc claiming to be the
                      inventor - to my amazement.

---------------------------

"Arvind will sell the patent to overseas companies for say $1 million,
                      he pockets $950,000 for an idea that he never invented or came up with,
                      Aaron pockets $50,000 and Luc and I are the supposed bad guys and of course
                      the open source community and all those who worked on this Luc circuit are
                      left holding the bag."

Again, I maintain you are a pathological liar and that I can PROVE it.

I have it in writing from you telling me that Arvind is the inventor of
                      the ion detection circuit. And you claim to be the inventor of the coil
                      on plug deal. So Arvind and supposedly you actually do have ideas in
                      the patent that you both came up with.

First of all, even if it was true that Arvind was trying to sell the patent,
                      please tell everyone here how he would accomplish this seeing that you
                      and Luc are assignees? Even as Ecoignition being an assignee, you and
                      Luc were owners of that company. Tell us all and explain to Luc, here,
                      publicly, how Arvind would ever be able to sell the patent? The way I see
                      it - the ONLY way that could ever be accomplished is IF YOU AND LUC
                      agreed to sell it as well!

@All, I hope everyone can see what KR convinced Luc of in order to get
                      Luc to gang up against Arvind. KR convinced Luc that Arvind could sell
                      the patent out from under them without their consent or knowledge! lol
                      I know that is naive of Luc to believe this dog and pony show that KR
                      has painted for him but more importantly - I hope all can see bit by bit
                      the lengths that KR is willing to go to. And this is the tip of the iceberg.

"Its always the same, in politics, in religion and in business those who are
                      the loudest and keep bringing up the bible, god, law at every chance are
                      those that have the most to hide."

I haven't been bringing up the bible or God. I brought up the law to counter
                      all your claims by actually posting references from IP attorneys - the only
                      thing you posted in regards to the law is your personal understanding.
                      My posts include my personal understanding but I also posted links so
                      people can go get their own understanding of what I quoted.

"I cannot believe you disparaged Luc in this forum. Arvind offered Luc the
                      same deal before he came running to you after I assigned the patents to Luc.
                      Luc did the right thing and felt that the patent should remain open for all
                      and in fact should not be patented at ALL."

Arvind came running to me after you assigned the patents to Luc?
                      You expect that everyone here is a moron and has the memory of Forgetful
                      Jones from Sesame Street. It was I who approached all three of you after
                      learning of the patent application. You are pathological liar and I can
                      prove EVERY correspondence between myself with ALL THREE OF YOU,
                      in what sequence things happened and when they happened as well as
                      the actual context of how everything happened.

"Also please clarify to this forum your long associations with Arvind
                      and why you have kept that hidden from the members of this forum.
                      both of you are also close by in Seattle."

Done, and by the way, you actually aren't that far from RH in Tennessee
                      who you claim to only be doing good deeds for in lieu of payment.

And I suppose that when Aquapulser was formed, it was all strategically
                      done so that Arvind, whom I have never known that name until recently
                      when I discovered the patent application, was all done because I live
                      in the same state. Oh my

When I found out about Aquapulser, it was my understanding that it was
                      around Michigan or something. I wanted a system from Aquapulser for
                      my own car and I also wanted to be a dealer. I didn't find that the
                      responses were too timely but I was told that since I was the moderator
                      here that I would be given a discount. Aquapulser knew who I was but
                      I still never had a clue as to who was behind the scenes. As you can see,
                      it is only in the google cache that anyone's names attached to any
                      domain names were all moved to proxy registrations in order to keep
                      anonymous.

I was talking to someone involved in some plug research and was
                      told by them that the company was going to be moving to the Seattle
                      area. This person that I had this discussion with is a member of this
                      forum and knows this to be true - this person also was in some kind of
                      negotiations with Aquapulser that I was not involved in. This person
                      also probably knows that I had no relationship with ANYONE at
                      Aquapulser. This person can come forward with this if they're reading,
                      I'm not going to post my correspondence with this person.

"I have all the emails and chats between you and Arvind to prove it!!!"

You lose in both ways...

1. If those are recent emails, the only this proves is that you are admitting
                      to having committed a felony.

2. If those are old emails and chats between me and Aquapulser or
                      Arvind's username on skype - is that they will only prove I had no idea
                      who any of you people were and that I never knew the name Arvind
                      until the last week and never had knowledge in the past that this
                      username on sykpe ever had a connection to Aquapulser. None of this
                      has ever been disclosed to me until recently.

In both cases, it proves you are an imbecile.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

To eliminate Karthikeyan's confusion about who the inventor is.

Originally posted by aquapulser
                        On a side note: I am still extremely confused about who the exclusive inventor of the Luc water spark plug circuit is? Is it luc or is it not Luc???
                        The only thing you want is to act like you have plausible deniability.
                        You want to act like you never knew the single cap method was invented
                        by me. You want to act confused because you know it is a federal offense
                        to lie to the federal government under oath and you want to be able to
                        weasel your way out of it so you can claim you never knew that Luc
                        was not the inventor when you signed the oath.

Here are a few excerpts that I prepared for an attorney to explain my
                        grievances on Feb 21 and then edited later on Feb 22.

The applicants appear to be knowingly making false claims under oath that they are the first inventor(s) for this invention pursuant to 602 Original Oath or Declaration [R-7] - 600 Parts, Form, and Content of Application, Section 35 U.S.C. 115 Oath of Applicant, “The applicant shall make oath that he believes himself to be the original and first inventor of the process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or improvement thereof, for which he solicits a patent.”

I am the inventor and I submit to you evidence that conclusively proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Luc Choquette and his partners not only was fully aware that
                        I am the inventor of the circuit and concept that is the premise for this entire patent application, but that Luc Choquette even admitted this fact publicly in an online open source discussion forum that has already had 288,720 views by the public at the time of this writing.

Here is the online public discussion that documents this fact: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...sparkplug.html

ATTACHMENT #1 presents the following evidence:
                        • Luc Choquette’s publicly disclosed method on June 27, 2008, which is different from my simplified method. It uses an inverter connected directly to the spark plug and is the non-efficient energy generation method, hence his secondary power supply that is connected directly to the spark plug.
                        Pub. No.: US 2010/0319644 A1 states:

A. "...adds a one-way current path between the primary and and secondary windings of the high voltage transformer....

B. ...with relatively little increase in components...

C. ...without requiring a secondary power supply circuit to generate the current for producing plasma ionization.
                        "

On point #1, I’m the one that publicly taught Luc Choquette the method of directly adding the “one way current path”, which is the diode, directly between the primary of the ignition coil and the high voltage secondary windings.

On point #2, I’m the one that publicly taught Luc Choquette the ability to eliminate extra components and to completely eliminate the need for an inverter to be hooked to a spark plug, thereby making it the Energy Efficient Plasma Generation method.

Point #3, automatically implies my points #1 and #2.

ATTACHMENT #2 presents the following “beyond smoking gun” evidence:
                        • On July 14, 2008 at 07:02 AM, the day after Luc Choquette publicly updates his schematic to match what I taught him, he publicly admits in my discussion forum the following: “I just updated my simple circuit today since as indicated before by Aaron the Capacitor alone is all that is needed to make the circuit work…”.
                        This “…capacitor alone is all that is needed to make the circuit work…” mention by Luc Choquette is my personal invention that improves every “plasma jet” ignition circuit that has ever been publicly disclosed or patented in United States patent history. All prior patents have always required two separate power supplies in order to generate the plasma at the spark plug gap. My invention of this is the entire fundamental premise for Pub. No.: US 2010/0319644 A1.
                        Luc Choquette’s post of this admission by him is publicly available here: http://www.energeticforum.com/23364-post143.html.

ATTACHMENT #3 presents the following evidence:

1. This is a copy of the full message header and message of my communication to Aquapulser, which is the applicant’s original company before Ecoignition, the assignee of the patent application. They (Arvind Srinivasan and/or Karthikeyan Ramanathan) admit that they knew who I was and what public discussion forum I was associated with in regards to this plasma ignition technology: “Of course we will give you a steep discount on the modules should you choose to purchase them for the 1998 Subaru as you are the forum moderator of energetic forum.

Being that I placed my invention into the public domain, I had no problem with another company producing the circuits commercially. I was willing to purchase a professionally built unit from them because I did not know that behind my back, they were trying to take credit as the inventors of my invention and with a circuit I gifted to the public domain to intentionally make it “Public Use” on top of that. Their attempt to obtain a patent, if successful, would prohibit me, the inventor, from commercially selling these circuits and reaping rewards for my own work. And this is exactly what I intended to do by putting thousands of hours into this project.

-------------------------------------------------------

So, what we have here is part of a letter I made to an attorney. I name
                        Luc and his PARTNERS - NOT partner. Plural if you can comprehend that.
                        That means that I name YOU and I ALSO named Arvind.

I honestly believed when I saw the application that you both must have
                        known that Luc was not the inventor. And this shows that I also honestly
                        didn't realize the application was for three inventions. You can see that
                        I posted in the letter that "the entire premise" of the application was my
                        circuit. This is what I thought.

A patent attorney said that it is the claims in the patent that are of
                        significance and the diagrams and abstract are irrelevant when
                        it comes to infringement.

I was so completely appalled at this that I posted about this in the forum
                        and confronted Luc with it, who justifies claiming my invention as his
                        to save the circuit for open source and also justifies it because Aquapulser
                        invested money!

Anyway, Luc publicly tells everyone that I need to talk to you guys
                        because he only has 5% and you both own the rest.

Then I confront you AND Arvind on this because I thought you both were
                        trying to claim to be the inventor of my circuit as well.

It is kind of comical really - Arvind responds and asks me if I actually
                        read the whole patent. I said yes, but didn't see anything different.
                        He said there were other inventions by other inventors. I never knew this
                        because I only searched for Luc Choquette's name in applications
                        at espacenet.com and that application is the ONLY one that came up.
                        Those others listed (prov apps) never came up.

And your response did not ask me if I had read it, you said I
                        "conveniently" left out the coil on plug part that you claimed to have
                        invented. lol - and I immediately conceded that you and Arvind were
                        indeed inventors of other inventions in the application. I learn something
                        new every day. Anyway, your response implies that you are claiming
                        that I was intentionally trying to not recognize those other inventions.
                        Arvind was the only one that above board and honest about everything
                        and it was you that insisted on things that were not true in addition
                        to outright lying to everyone on this forum.

You can also see in part of my letter to the attorney that I never even
                        mentioned the ionization detection circuit or the coil on plug section
                        because I didn't even recognize them as being anything of relevance
                        to me.

So, since you are "confused" about who the inventor of the simple
                        spark plug circuit - AS I ALREADY EMAILED YOU HAVE YOU HAVE
                        READ AND SEEN THE ATTACHMENT - AND RESPONDED that you were
                        not aware of that - here it is again - referencing ATTACHMENT 2
                        in the excerpt above.

I think he has a guilty conscious and will admit it again with some kind
                        of justification of course.

Anyway, Luc ALREADY posted the following:

Originally posted by gotoluc
                        The Aquapulser team are the ones who approached me as their research lead them to believe I was the inventor. They asked if I would sign the Patent. Please contact them as they are still the owners of it.

If you claim this circuit is your complete invention then let it be so. However, there's a new claimer in the ring. Todd Miller, he sent me the below email claiming he had this circuit back in 2007.
                        Here is what is goofy, you say you approached Luc and Luc said he was
                        in the inventor.

Here is Gotoluc in his own post with a very slippery manipulative sentence
                        stating: "The Aquapulser team are the ones that approached me as
                        their research lead them to believe I was the inventor."

For one, this is another admittance by Luc that he is not the inventor,
                        for anyone that can properly analyze it. Also, he doesn't want to directly
                        state he told you he was the inventor. He isn't able to swallow his pride
                        that much. He puts that off on Aquapulser
                        by stating it was your research that led you guys to believe it - so that
                        Luc is trying to slip out of the responsibility by trying to get out of
                        admitting he told you he invented it when you asked him.

Luc KNEW he wasn't the inventor plain and simple.

It is questionable that you did not know. You have such a
                        keen memory of all my old youtube vidoes and followed all my work
                        with such devotion and all those videos openly proved the chronology
                        of what circuit came from who and looking at both my vids and Luc's
                        how can you possibly claim you did not know I was the inventor of the
                        simple method? AND you fully knew about this thread and had access
                        to all the posts and could *not have known* that I posted it on July 3rd,
                        2008 and 10 days later Luc posts a diagram of his replication of my circuit
                        and even spells out that fact for you on July 14th (the screen shot
                        of this post is above).

EDIT: *not have not known*

Karthi, if you are stating that you honestly signed a patent oath fully
                        believing that what Luc told you was true, then I may be starting to
                        see a glimpse of light for you because all the evidence shows that Luc is
                        the one that actually knowingly hid the fact that I was the inventor from
                        you.

So, for clarification -

1. Were you fully aware I was the inventor of the simple method shown
                        in the patent? Which you could have committed a felony if you did.

or

2. Did Luc make a false claim to you in which case, you actually were
                        being honest when you signed the oath?
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

I worried for a long time about patents, rights, legalities, money, etc. In the end its a distraction that takes your love of learning and sours it leaving you without inspiration, and the joy of learning something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03
                            I worried for a long time about patents, rights, legalities, money, etc. In the end its a distraction that takes your love of learning and sours it leaving you without inspiration, and the joy of learning something new.
                            Absolutely!!! There has been a great deal of energy expended here and for what?

Regards Lee...

Comment

@Lee

Lee,

That is easy to say "for what?" when you're not the one it happened to.

There are things you don't know and you don't know that you don't know
                              them.

But from everything that has been posted, if you have to question any
                              of my own efforts, then I would have to seriously question your own ethics.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hello Aaron,
                                There can be no benefit from this argument. I simply agree with Armagdn03's statement. Circuits and methods should be closely guarded until patent rights are secured. As many of us, including yourself, were working on this circuit long before the patent application was submitted, full public disclosure has already taken place, this makes any patent weak, bordering useless. As far as I'm concerned water spark plug is in the public domain. I don't see why attorneys should be made rich trying to argue otherwise.

Regards Lee...

Comment

Working...
                                X