Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Smith's massive overunity Resonance Kit available !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ben00001
    replied
    Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    Interesting post Bro. I'd like to know more about the Bedini version of the resonance induction kit. If you can point me to where the Bedini version is I'd like to contribute by buying it.
    => oh man you gave me a big deep laugh here. I guess that's another color tone of any of the two posts above !!

to those persons posting the 2 above posts about Rick Friedrich :
    Jesus has interupted a stone-throwing of a sinful woman.
    He just asked that the stoning resumes with the first person in the assembly judging he was him/herself without a sin.

The threads about r-charge scam are FALSE and it is an utter lie to let this misinformation beheld on this forum.
    This forum is held by A&P, a honest independent, factual company in the field. To beheld such is to tarnish the image of this forum I can tell. It becomes a freefight area where the moderators write what they wish. Neron like, so to speak. Bad vibes here, not expected from Aaron...

You can say I don't like him because he did this, that, yes you can. I respect your opinion, your view, your experience...because I respect you in the first place and I imagine you have been given the freedom to think on your own.
    Now Rick has sold many, many kits which I bought and they are ALL totally authentic and incredible in content !!
    I will even add these facts. One day I ordered a kit and some parts were missing. I contacted several times the customer support adress and never got a response. I gave up - you know why ? Because what I had already because of him was of such value that it was worth way, way more than the price of my items missing.
    R-charge customer support is perfectible, I would agree certainly so. Rick is not at its best in every domain; he has some improvements to make in that regard.
    To say the business he runs now is a scam is misinformed, inexact, insulting, and a certain levelling down of the reputability of this forum.
    Last edited by ben00001; 04-30-2019, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• a.king21
    replied
    Bedini resonant induction

Interesting post Bro. I'd like to know more about the Bedini version of the resonance induction kit. If you can point me to where the Bedini version is I'd like to contribute by buying it.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Rick Friedrich is a liar and a thief who stole a lot from John Bedini. John Bedini kicked him out of his life after he found out he was stealing tools, ripping off customers, etc.

http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...arge-scam.html
    Dang, that guy and his followers have no conscience at all. These people
    like Rick go on about God / Jesus with great big puppy dog eyes posting
    LOVING CIRCUITS and all kinds of Zhit like that as if they stole from the
    rich and gave to the poor like the valiant ROBIN-HOOD.

Spiritual *u%king faggots. Nothing burns my
    azz more than a man who steals from another while at the same time
    demanding the credit of the other mans findings he is building upon.

He stole a lot more than just few Philips tip bits for his cordless drill
    or whatever tools he had his eye on.

To top it off you have his kind who feel he is perfectly justified. No moral
    code, no conscience just spiritually hermaphroditic.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Rick Friedrich scam artist

Originally posted by ben00001 View Post
    Heeeeeeyyyyy there !
    Yes I'm back !!
    And I'll give you some interesting news.

First, let me thank Rick Friedrich (John Bedini's "good good friend" ), for putting out so much knowledge freely, without debate, openly, and if you allow me to stiff your imagination, spiritually...be him an example for me of how to share one's knowledge and possibly, make a living of it.
    It shall be said that merely following his video channel of youtube IS a great tool to discover that OU is real and easy. In the hands of a master, everything looks easy and bright. So does it look for me since I followed Rick. I have no better conselling that telling you I am a Student of Him, and that Without Him nothing of what I now know would have been so neat learning and discovering such a pleasure to buy.

With the kit , you will learn :
    - to multiply any input energy of a few 1/2 or 9 volts to light 1 or many 100 volt bulbs.
    - in paralel, to charge a battery
    - to understand how to build yourself a machine that will do that.
    - to light bulbs holding them in your hands
    - to experience Tesla's Wireless power energy transfer
    - to experience Tesla's one-wire no-return power energy distribution
    - to experience and master resonance "OU"
    - to build a mini replica of a Don smith 's system, the model #2 !!! NO KIDDING !!!!
    - note : the kit is NOT a self running system. Rick has yet to show us too

the kit is safe, so you can touch the wires etc. without burning you or getting a shock.
    the kit in itself could be used to make a "light emitting box" demonstrating OU but for a bigger system needed to power a house, the kit shows you the path, it just cannot be used in itself to do that (as of now).

So if you already know all that, there's no need to buy the kit.
    For the rest of us who are not even sure that OU is even possible , and that God has not given an infinite energy to us - then RUSH. This might be a turning point in your life, either.

Rick Friedrich is a liar and a thief who stole a lot from John Bedini. John Bedini kicked him out of his life after he found out he was stealing tools, ripping off customers, etc.

http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...arge-scam.html

Leave a comment:

• ben00001
    replied
    Heeeeeeyyyyy there !
    Yes I'm back !!
    And I'll give you some interesting news.

First, let me thank Rick Friedrich (John Bedini's "good good friend" ), for putting out so much knowledge freely, without debate, openly, and if you allow me to stiff your imagination, spiritually...be him an example for me of how to share one's knowledge and possibly, make a living of it.
    It shall be said that merely following his video channel of youtube IS a great tool to discover that OU is real and easy. In the hands of a master, everything looks easy and bright. So does it look for me since I followed Rick. I have no better conselling that telling you I am a Student of Him, and that Without Him nothing of what I now know would have been so neat learning and discovering such a pleasure to buy.

With the kit , you will learn :
    - to multiply any input energy of a few 1/2 or 9 volts to light 1 or many 100 volt bulbs.
    - in paralel, to charge a battery
    - to understand how to build yourself a machine that will do that.
    - to light bulbs holding them in your hands
    - to experience Tesla's Wireless power energy transfer
    - to experience Tesla's one-wire no-return power energy distribution
    - to experience and master resonance "OU"
    - to build a mini replica of a Don smith 's system, the model #2 !!! NO KIDDING !!!!
    - note : the kit is NOT a self running system. Rick has yet to show us too

the kit is safe, so you can touch the wires etc. without burning you or getting a shock.
    the kit in itself could be used to make a "light emitting box" demonstrating OU but for a bigger system needed to power a house, the kit shows you the path, it just cannot be used in itself to do that (as of now).

So if you already know all that, there's no need to buy the kit.
    For the rest of us who are not even sure that OU is even possible , and that God has not given an infinite energy to us - then RUSH. This might be a turning point in your life, either.

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
    My dear friend, ilandtan, some years back I tried replicating Don's experimental setup but without any over unity. I am planning more adventures in the near future. I hoping to see how many members out there are thing on the same line of thought.
    I hope you do continue your research. I am still very engaged in his work, but don't have a device to run my home. However, if you need some inspiration, I think I might be able to provide some quick examples for a case on over-unity. Circuits that are easily replicated.

Leave a comment:

• Lightworker1
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Lightworker1,

I see this thread, it is being posted. I am not an Administrator. I just think maybe people see this thread as a sales pitch. Not really an in investigation into Don Smith's work. I didn't buy Rick's kit, since anybody should be capable of making a resonant coil pair. I did buy his book, and don't regret purchasing it. It won't tell you how to run your home; nor buying the resonant kit. It should show you that OU is possible, and Rick does kind of sort out some Don Smith concepts. I haven't come across anybody that says, "I can do it... run my house with a 12V battery".

So some of us keep working on it.
    My dear friend, ilandtan, some years back I tried replicating Don's experimental setup but without any over unity. I am planning more adventures in the near future. I hoping to see how many members out there are thing on the same line of thought.

Leave a comment:

• Lightworker1
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Lightworker1,

I see this thread, it is being posted. I am not an Administrator. I just think maybe people see this thread as a sales pitch. Not really an in investigation into Don Smith's work. I didn't buy Rick's kit, since anybody should be capable of making a resonant coil pair. I did buy his book, and don't regret purchasing it. It won't tell you how to run your home; nor buying the resonant kit. It should show you that OU is possible, and Rick does kind of sort out some Don Smith concepts. I haven't come across anybody that says, "I can do it... run my house with a 12V battery".

Thanks my dear friend for the info. Some years back tried constructing Don's experimental equipment but with results of NO OVER UNITY.

Leave a comment:

• wayne.ct
    replied
    Yeah, anybody else bought this kit?

I heard about it but I guess everybody is still in stealth mode.

Leave a comment:

• wayne.ct
    replied
    Rick's kit

I also heard about this and would like to know more about it. No news since November? Well, that is only a few months but we live on Internet time. Right?

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
    Hello all and Administrators I have question.
    Why I am unable post messages
    Thanks
    Lightworker1

Lightworker1,

Last edited by ilandtan; 02-17-2019, 04:09 AM. Reason: clarity

Leave a comment:

• Lightworker1
    replied
    Trying to post a message

Hello all and Administrators I have question.
    Why I am unable post messages
    Thanks
    Lightworker1

Leave a comment:

• Lightworker1
    replied
    Looks like this thread is NOT ACTIVE

Looks like this thread is NOT ACTIVE.
    Good luck
    Lightworker1

Leave a comment:

• Lightworker1
    replied
    Hello ben00001
    please tell me what is current status of this kit?
    How many people already have working OU device to power their entire house?

Lightworker1

Leave a comment:

• Lightworker1
    replied
    Don Smith Kit

Hello Ben What is the current state of this device?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X