Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Smith's massive overunity Resonance Kit available !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Smith's massive overunity Resonance Kit available !!!

Hi, just ordered a Don Smith Resonance kit made by Rick "Professor X" Friedrich.
    Rick has been the only living genius alive, to re- or retro-engineer Don's inventions completely *** !!! And he is selling not only a huge reference book about Don with every annotation you could imagine to help you understand and build a working Don Smith device, taking out the danger and staying at a reasonable level of security. This kit is a must-have - I've just ordered one and can't wait to try it !
    Big HUGE KISSES TO MR FRIEDRICH !!! The only true, practical free energy device guy in the world today (with a lot others too don't get me wrong) !!! God bless him.

*** massive overunity at stake here. For instance, taking a 1watt input (11 volts at 0.025 amps) to put out as many 70 volts bulbs to light as you can !

He's the most respectable guy out here, for every single video he makes and shares his discoveries with us.

I mean seriously, who else could have stanced a minute to back-engineer Don Smith devices ? Notwithstanding, to share it freely and openly with the World ?
    Now think about it...and get your device, little fellas !!! Don't forget to drop him a nice line for he's doing.

Hello I am returning member. Trying using my original ID.

Comment

Don Smith Kit

Hello Ben What is the current state of this device?

Comment

Hello ben00001
        please tell me what is current status of this kit?
        How many people already have working OU device to power their entire house?

Lightworker1

Comment

Looks like this thread is NOT ACTIVE

Looks like this thread is NOT ACTIVE.
          Good luck
          Lightworker1

Comment

Trying to post a message

Hello all and Administrators I have question.
            Why I am unable post messages
            Thanks
            Lightworker1

Comment

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
              Hello all and Administrators I have question.
              Why I am unable post messages
              Thanks
              Lightworker1

Lightworker1,

I see this thread, it is being posted. I am not an Administrator. I just think maybe people see this thread as a sales pitch. Not really an in investigation into Don Smith's work. I didn't buy Rick's kit, since anybody should be capable of making a resonant coil pair. I did buy his book, and don't regret purchasing it. It won't tell you how to run your home; nor buying the resonant kit. It should show you that OU is possible, and Rick does kind of sort out some Don Smith concepts. I haven't come across anybody that says, "I can do it... run my house with a 12V battery".

So some of us keep working on it.
              Last edited by ilandtan; 02-17-2019, 04:09 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Rick's kit

I also heard about this and would like to know more about it. No news since November? Well, that is only a few months but we live on Internet time. Right?
                There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Yeah, anybody else bought this kit?

I heard about it but I guess everybody is still in stealth mode.
                  There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                    Lightworker1,

I see this thread, it is being posted. I am not an Administrator. I just think maybe people see this thread as a sales pitch. Not really an in investigation into Don Smith's work. I didn't buy Rick's kit, since anybody should be capable of making a resonant coil pair. I did buy his book, and don't regret purchasing it. It won't tell you how to run your home; nor buying the resonant kit. It should show you that OU is possible, and Rick does kind of sort out some Don Smith concepts. I haven't come across anybody that says, "I can do it... run my house with a 12V battery".

Thanks my dear friend for the info. Some years back tried constructing Don's experimental equipment but with results of NO OVER UNITY.

Comment

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                      Lightworker1,

My dear friend, ilandtan, some years back I tried replicating Don's experimental setup but without any over unity. I am planning more adventures in the near future. I hoping to see how many members out there are thing on the same line of thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                        My dear friend, ilandtan, some years back I tried replicating Don's experimental setup but without any over unity. I am planning more adventures in the near future. I hoping to see how many members out there are thing on the same line of thought.
                        I hope you do continue your research. I am still very engaged in his work, but don't have a device to run my home. However, if you need some inspiration, I think I might be able to provide some quick examples for a case on over-unity. Circuits that are easily replicated.

Comment

Heeeeeeyyyyy there !
                          Yes I'm back !!
                          And I'll give you some interesting news.

First, let me thank Rick Friedrich (John Bedini's "good good friend" ), for putting out so much knowledge freely, without debate, openly, and if you allow me to stiff your imagination, spiritually...be him an example for me of how to share one's knowledge and possibly, make a living of it.
                          It shall be said that merely following his video channel of youtube IS a great tool to discover that OU is real and easy. In the hands of a master, everything looks easy and bright. So does it look for me since I followed Rick. I have no better conselling that telling you I am a Student of Him, and that Without Him nothing of what I now know would have been so neat learning and discovering such a pleasure to buy.

With the kit , you will learn :
                          - to multiply any input energy of a few 1/2 or 9 volts to light 1 or many 100 volt bulbs.
                          - in paralel, to charge a battery
                          - to understand how to build yourself a machine that will do that.
                          - to light bulbs holding them in your hands
                          - to experience Tesla's Wireless power energy transfer
                          - to experience Tesla's one-wire no-return power energy distribution
                          - to experience and master resonance "OU"
                          - to build a mini replica of a Don smith 's system, the model #2 !!! NO KIDDING !!!!
                          - note : the kit is NOT a self running system. Rick has yet to show us too

the kit is safe, so you can touch the wires etc. without burning you or getting a shock.
                          the kit in itself could be used to make a "light emitting box" demonstrating OU but for a bigger system needed to power a house, the kit shows you the path, it just cannot be used in itself to do that (as of now).

So if you already know all that, there's no need to buy the kit.
                          For the rest of us who are not even sure that OU is even possible , and that God has not given an infinite energy to us - then RUSH. This might be a turning point in your life, either.

Comment

Rick Friedrich scam artist

Originally posted by ben00001 View Post
                            Heeeeeeyyyyy there !
                            Yes I'm back !!
                            And I'll give you some interesting news.

First, let me thank Rick Friedrich (John Bedini's "good good friend" ), for putting out so much knowledge freely, without debate, openly, and if you allow me to stiff your imagination, spiritually...be him an example for me of how to share one's knowledge and possibly, make a living of it.
                            It shall be said that merely following his video channel of youtube IS a great tool to discover that OU is real and easy. In the hands of a master, everything looks easy and bright. So does it look for me since I followed Rick. I have no better conselling that telling you I am a Student of Him, and that Without Him nothing of what I now know would have been so neat learning and discovering such a pleasure to buy.

With the kit , you will learn :
                            - to multiply any input energy of a few 1/2 or 9 volts to light 1 or many 100 volt bulbs.
                            - in paralel, to charge a battery
                            - to understand how to build yourself a machine that will do that.
                            - to light bulbs holding them in your hands
                            - to experience Tesla's Wireless power energy transfer
                            - to experience Tesla's one-wire no-return power energy distribution
                            - to experience and master resonance "OU"
                            - to build a mini replica of a Don smith 's system, the model #2 !!! NO KIDDING !!!!
                            - note : the kit is NOT a self running system. Rick has yet to show us too

the kit is safe, so you can touch the wires etc. without burning you or getting a shock.
                            the kit in itself could be used to make a "light emitting box" demonstrating OU but for a bigger system needed to power a house, the kit shows you the path, it just cannot be used in itself to do that (as of now).

So if you already know all that, there's no need to buy the kit.
                            For the rest of us who are not even sure that OU is even possible , and that God has not given an infinite energy to us - then RUSH. This might be a turning point in your life, either.

Rick Friedrich is a liar and a thief who stole a lot from John Bedini. John Bedini kicked him out of his life after he found out he was stealing tools, ripping off customers, etc.

http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...arge-scam.html
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              Rick Friedrich is a liar and a thief who stole a lot from John Bedini. John Bedini kicked him out of his life after he found out he was stealing tools, ripping off customers, etc.

http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...arge-scam.html
                              Dang, that guy and his followers have no conscience at all. These people
                              like Rick go on about God / Jesus with great big puppy dog eyes posting
                              LOVING CIRCUITS and all kinds of Zhit like that as if they stole from the
                              rich and gave to the poor like the valiant ROBIN-HOOD.

Spiritual *u%king faggots. Nothing burns my
                              azz more than a man who steals from another while at the same time
                              demanding the credit of the other mans findings he is building upon.

He stole a lot more than just few Philips tip bits for his cordless drill
                              or whatever tools he had his eye on.

To top it off you have his kind who feel he is perfectly justified. No moral
                              code, no conscience just spiritually hermaphroditic.

Comment

Working...
                              X