Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay here is the 10 coil Official Video

Look at 3:20 minutes and seconds you see John B. put his finger up
    to his ear and turns his head while Rick begins to spin his web.

John knew Rick was a mess but he still loved and encouraged him.
    John B. over looked Rick's delusional position seeking.

Welcome to the real world boys and girls. It is what it is.

Rick is seeking recognition and will stop at nothing to get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVC0TL01ua8
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-23-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

What is your desired remedy to solve your problem?

Eh... I actually prefer to live in the present and forgive our past sins and move on with our lives as we pursue our happiness of energy independence.

All this back and forth and disrespect for our fellow man and even childish images such as portraying Rick as a baby. Isn't this a reflection upon ourselves?

Have you ever heard of the term "Social Justice Wars" or "Social Justice Warrior" or "SJW"?

Here we have a forum that is SUPPOSED to be dedicated to new energy studies and yet; we have this VERY political thread full of mud slinging.

Is this who we are?

I have first hand personal experience with this kind of mud slinging which did result in substantial commercial injury damages that ultimately caused the complete shut down of an entire convention AND multiple social media forums including but not limited to facebook and twitter having to change their terms of service because their systems were being used to HARM other people with all the mud slinging and even threats of violence being thrown around by the SJWs who merely decided to have a problem with somebody else based on Assumptions, Presumptions, Deceptions and RUMORS and NOT who and what those other people actually are.

It turns out that it was all based on a mere DELUSION that some 'bad' thing exists (Alleged group of Neo-Nazi Furries invading or running a convention) when if fact this thing does NOT exist at all as had been claimed by the SJWs and this crap is STILL going on over two years later...

https://furryraiders.org/threads/the...D-bullying.23/

Been there, done that and was personally harmed by it. This is one of the reasons I haven't been around for awhile in these forums.
      Because of all the very distracting CRAP being slung around and back & forth by misguided SJWs who ultimately DESTROYED their own convention that I was once proud to be a part of and did devote a substantial amount of my own time, energy and money helping to keep it going for years.

SO; what is your PROOF OF CLAIM and desired REMEDY to solve this problem you decided to have with each other?

The objective of any war and the duty of any warrior is to achieve PEACE.

So; what will it take to achieve peace between honorable, respectable civilized people who allegedly have a common interest in these systems?

Are we capable of being civil with other people and reaching a civil AGREEMENT-Treaty?

What, EXACTLY, do you want Rick to DO and how shall he be compensated for any services he provides for the solving of whatever your problem is?

What, EXACTLY, does Rick WANT?
      My impression is that he simply wants others to stop harming him with defamation as he is TRYING to move forward.

And I do have an APPRECIATION that he actually does go to all this trouble, put up with all this crap and criticism and STILL manage to produce new and interesting things PLUS still be able to offer educational kits.

And if all this crap makes him decide to just give up and shut down and do other things with his life then; what? Is this really what you want? Do you want him to just STOP working in this field and go away?

If yes then; who you gonna yell at and blame at that point?

Rick says he has recordings. I believe this is true and he can produce this.
      He also says there is nothing to NOT disclose if the information has already been disclosed by John and I believe this is also true.

Legally speaking; Rick is correct. A NDA has NO FORCE and EFFECT if there is no effort by the first party to maintain that contract. If John did in fact put stuff out in the public then, the NDA is not worth the paper it's printed on and John had no grounds to try to 'pull it back' in or BLAME somebody else because he let his stuff get out there or he personally put it out there.

Therefore I do not believe Rick is a liar in these aspects as well as others.
      He offers stuff and fills the orders. This is also TRUE.

People can TALK all they want but ACTIONS have far more significance.
      They can say this and that but it ultimately boils down to; who can PROVE their claim?

There are a LOT of claims being slung back and forth but no desired remedies.
      What, exactly do you WANT Rick to DO for you and what is the PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM?

What is the cause and nature of the claim?
      What is the desired remedy?

Do you want money and if so, what is the proof of the alleged damages?
      Do you want an apology for stupid stuff in the past and if yes; are you willing to forgive and forget and move FORWARD upon delivery of your desired remedy?

He who is willing to sacrifice in order to achieve PEACE is the better man who actually is willing to SETTLE the matter by whatever means possible including self sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgment_of_Solomon

Are you willing to SETTLE this matter in order to SOLVE whatever problem you decided to have?

Or; do you want this mud slinging war to continue indefinitely making ALL appear to be cry babies who FAIL to solve their own rivalries and controversies without help from the babysitter?

BTW: Any User, forum, host, ISP or other wire system being used to Defame another could potentially be held liable for the TORT of defamation which is a VERY easy case to win. All Rick has to prove is that a defamatory remark or image was actually found on that ISP, server, service, forum, website or whatever wire service or user it may be.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8zcOPKFcNw[/VIDEO]

And BTW: IF there actually is a civil monetary claim beyond all this personal bickering over who said what or did what EVER in the PAST, then; GET over it and bring forth the PROOF OF CLAIM and SETTLE the alleged matter CIVILLY because; this 12+ month old thread is obviously NOT the solution.

And I certainly don't appreciate my own youtube channel being used to further this on-going WAR of words and mud slinging bringing me here to this muddy SANDBOX when I SHOULD be in the lab building and learning stuff...

Sincerely;
      }:>

Comment

I can't just look the other way because the truth is uncomfortable.
        All the science furries need to use their intellect for more than just
        wires, nuts and bolts. Where is your honor?

Where are the men willing to stand against inequality? Your honorable
        men are not my honorable men so you are free to do your thing and I'll do
        mine. You don't like it? Go find those who will care less.

I will point you out also. Those fuzzy little buggers seem so sweet
        but in reality it is the difference I need. John Bedini was an honorable
        man, anyone attacking him is a blind dog. No hard feelings even if you
        are willingly stupid, just my opinion. And no I am not going to change my
        mind, there is nothing wrong with my mind.

You are free to do as you may. Be ready to be pointed out.

Your fear tactics are stupid. I said I followed your vid's but I never
        enjoyed anything about your lewd references to the public furries.
        It shows who you are in one short phrase. I like the HHO vid's.

I was never unaware of your disingenuous demeanor
        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-24-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

@Scorch

Scorch, all you're doing is proving you simply do not operate on a foundation of integrity OR you are simply not comprehending the facts that have already been spelled out through this thread where Rick trapped himself in lie after lie.

You also do not know what you do not know about this situation and are expressing serious ignorance as you are sharing your perspective based on a lopsided argument by a known thief, liar and charlatan. You obviously are not able to analyze Rick's statements in their entirety and in the context of what all the actual eye-witnesses have stated about his claims.

And, nobody has really even heard my side of the story because I haven't posted it yet. I don't even need to tell my story, I only need to show how each claim by Rick is yet another fabricated lie and I will do that when I feel like it.

It is irrelevant what legal standing a NDA has - if someone fills it out showing the intent to honor one, it is at minimum a display of good faith, then one proves themselves to be nothing more than a dishonorable liar and deceiver when violating such an agreement. Rick was sent a cease and desist by John's attorney, which is the first normal action to enforce an NDA or any contract violation. Furthermore, claiming there was nothing to protect shows your ignorance and naivety on the matter. You are simply taking Rick's word for it that there was nothing to enforce. You simply haven't the faintest clue as to what would have been protected or not. John did give out a lot of information to the public - do you think he gave out EnergenX's proprietary IP? It is quite obvious that hasn't even crossed your mind or you wouldn't have posted what you did had you actually took the time to think about it. You're starting to sound like Rick.

The charger circuits, software, etc. were NOT Rick's property and those developments and more were the exclusive IP of EnergenX and were absolutely covered by an NDA. It was EnergenX's property and was developed on EnergenX's dime and time. Rick had virtually nothing to do with those because he didn't have the circuit or programming experience. He even admits in his long-winded, lights are on but nobody is home ramblings that he did not do most it - that was in his latest drawn out psycho response about my posts. He did a lot of testing of the devices which were not designed by him, he gave feedback on the look and features of the charger, the controls, how the lights should look and the label - very superficial stuff - while Brett was the real designer and Rick even admits that. You should think first before sharing your ill informed opinion on the matter since you are led by a blind man.

If you had the wherewithal to comprehend Rick's first slander against John and his responses that were first posted in this forum, you would see that he trapped himself in lie after lie after lie. First he denies that he ever filled out an NDA, then it was shown that he did. Then he claims it is a forgery - although there are multiple eye witnesses that he filled it out in front of them - then he goes on one lie after another after another after another digging himself a deeper hole by the minute. That is the method of the pathological liar - each bit of evidence that exposes such a person leads to that person going on endlessly on and on and on with nonsense to cover it up while trying to distract you with all of the misdirection. The greatest fear that the psychopath has is of being exposed. If you can't see that, you seriously need to wake up.

I will address Rick's pathetic attempt to cover his lies as well as exposing his ridiculous claims against me - WITH PROOF - in my own time while doing my best to ignore those who lack the ability to understand or comprehend his sociopathic method of operation.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

What is the honorable thing to DO?

Eh... on and for the record; anthropomorphic arts enthusiasts (furry fans) are just like any other subculture in human society such as stars wars fans, star trek fans, D&D fans, Comic fans or even football fans complete with garish body paint and furry mascots.

https://vimeo.com/17995012

All these subcultures all have conventions and they are all human beings who, surprise, surprise; are sexual beings. Plain and simple.

These do include people from ALL walks of life of mother, father, airline pilot, trucker, postman, policeman, chemist, scientist, fireman, baker and thief.

These conventions are huge and often involve 9,000 or more individual people and their families who attend and participate and operate these conventions in one weekend.

This is a world wide phenomena just like any other such as comicon or dragoncon or trekcon or, for that matter, a new energy convention.

The only difference between a furry and a trekie is: Captain Kirk's women might have green skin and three breasts while a furry woman might have green fur and a long tail. *shrugs*

Get it? It's a FANTASY!

Are you the fantasy police?

Honor?

I respectfully ask with honor: What do you want Rick to DO for you?

What is your legal proof of claim and what is your desired REMEDY that may be granted per the supreme law of this land?

This IS the honorable, respectable and civil thing to DO among honorable men who are SUPPOSED to be EQUALS with RESPECT to each other.

If you have a proof of a claim then by all means; what will it take to SETTLE this controversy in a logical, reasonable and CIVIL manner?

Slinging mud back and forth and all this "he said she said" is NOT honorable or civil or settling anything. It merely PERPETUATES the controversy which is dividing and conquering us and destroying our new energy community.

It is CHILDISH and indicates a NEED for a JUDGE to appear as Big Daddy Referee to help both sides of the squabble reach a peaceful agreement if they cannot be adult (civil) enough to settle it for themselves.

And to judge somebody now and try to discredit him based on what kind of weird interests or beliefs he has or a convention he might attend or run is further evidence of childish mud slinging.

Can we move beyond mere greed and fear of loss?

Do we want peace in our new energy community?

Please respond.

Sincerely;

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            I can't just look the other way because the truth is uncomfortable.
            All the science furries need to use their intellect for more than just
            wires, nuts and bolts. Where is your honor?

Where are the men willing to stand against inequality? Your honorable
            men are not my honorable men so you are free to do your thing and I'll do
            mine. You don't like it? Go find those who will care less.

I will point you out also. Those fuzzy little buggers seem so sweet
            but in reality it is the difference I need. John Bedini was an honorable
            man, anyone attacking him is a blind dog. No hard feelings even if you
            are willingly stupid, just my opinion. And no I am not going to change my
            mind, there is nothing wrong with my mind.

You are free to do as you may. Be ready to be pointed out.

Your fear tactics are stupid. I said I followed your vid's but I never
            enjoyed anything about your lewd references to the public furries.
            It shows who you are in one short phrase. I like the HHO vid's.

I was never unaware of your disingenuous demeanor

Comment

Do you want to settle the controversy?

Yes; and?

There are clearly TWO sides of the controversy so; in the best interest of SETTLING the controversy; what do you want to DO in order to achieve PEACE in our lives for the good of all concerned?

What do you want Rick to actually DO per the supreme law of our land?

Do you want money?
              Do you want an apology?
              Do you want his right arm?
              Do you want him to prove something?
              Do you have something to prove?

Do you simply want to ADVERTISE that you believe somebody did some thing wrong? Well then; already DONE!

You have already done this so; what shall be the next act?

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              Scorch, all you're doing is proving you simply do not operate on a foundation of integrity OR you are simply not comprehending the facts that have already been spelled out through this thread where Rick trapped himself in lie after lie.

You also do not know what you do not know about this situation and are expressing serious ignorance as you are sharing your perspective based on a lopsided argument by a known thief, liar and charlatan. You obviously are not able to analyze Rick's statements in their entirety and in the context of what all the actual eye-witnesses have stated about his claims.

And, nobody has really even heard my side of the story because I haven't posted it yet. I don't even need to tell my story, I only need to show how each claim by Rick is yet another fabricated lie and I will do that when I feel like it.

It is irrelevant what legal standing a NDA has - if someone fills it out showing the intent to honor one, it is at minimum a display of good faith, then one proves themselves to be nothing more than a dishonorable liar and deceiver when violating such an agreement. Rick was sent a cease and desist by John's attorney, which is the first normal action to enforce an NDA or any contract violation. Furthermore, claiming there was nothing to protect shows your ignorance and naivety on the matter. You are simply taking Rick's word for it that there was nothing to enforce. You simply haven't the faintest clue as to what would have been protected or not. John did give out a lot of information to the public - do you think he gave out EnergenX's proprietary IP? It is quite obvious that hasn't even crossed your mind or you wouldn't have posted what you did had you actually took the time to think about it. You're starting to sound like Rick.

The charger circuits, software, etc. were NOT Rick's property and those developments and more were the exclusive IP of EnergenX and were absolutely covered by an NDA. It was EnergenX's property and was developed on EnergenX's dime and time. Rick had virtually nothing to do with those because he didn't have the circuit or programming experience. He even admits in his long-winded, lights are on but nobody is home ramblings that he did not do most it - that was in his latest drawn out psycho response about my posts. He did a lot of testing of the devices which were not designed by him, he gave feedback on the look and features of the charger, the controls, how the lights should look and the label - very superficial stuff - while Brett was the real designer and Rick even admits that. You should think first before sharing your ill informed opinion on the matter since you are led by a blind man.

If you had the wherewithal to comprehend Rick's first slander against John and his responses that were first posted in this forum, you would see that he trapped himself in lie after lie after lie. First he denies that he ever filled out an NDA, then it was shown that he did. Then he claims it is a forgery - although there are multiple eye witnesses that he filled it out in front of them - then he goes on one lie after another after another after another digging himself a deeper hole by the minute. That is the method of the pathological liar - each bit of evidence that exposes such a person leads to that person going on endlessly on and on and on with nonsense to cover it up while trying to distract you with all of the misdirection. The greatest fear that the psychopath has is of being exposed. If you can't see that, you seriously need to wake up.

I will address Rick's pathetic attempt to cover his lies as well as exposing his ridiculous claims against me - WITH PROOF - in my own time while doing my best to ignore those who lack the ability to understand or comprehend his sociopathic method of operation.

Comment

@Scorch on Rick Friedrich's psychosis

First, I have no interest in your ridiculous attempts to set the stage for for a logical foundation on any of this.

Second, Nobody asked you to step in as any kind of moderator so kindly keep your unwanted advice to yourself.

Third, I said I would respond to Rick's psychotic claims on my own time, when I want. Until then, zip it up. You are clearly incapable of comprehending the fact that I already told you what was next.

You're trying too hard to be clever and you are not showing what you know, you are showing what you don't.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

The Real Story

So the whole time Rick and his friends come to visit they take my information and pass it around like playing cards. It was later found out that they were making my oscillators and selling them without permission, nor would I ever give them permission, You the people be the judge of what was going on with this gang. So therefore the new sing.

John

http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm

Originally posted by Scorch View Post

Do you want money?
                  Do you want an apology?
                  Do you want his right arm?
                  Do you want him to prove something?
                  Do you have something to prove?

Please respond.
                  Here is Rick

http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm

your position both
                  for John, in making him a god, ........... What did Bedini actually invent anyway?

SG? Novelty electric motor.

Just exactly what did John inventor own?

........... open your eyes to see your idolatry Tom.

You have agreed to defend people against the truth

........... then he wouldn't be your god. You

you cannot see all of John's contradictory statements and actions.

I never said John was a dummy,

No, all you did was listen to gossip that a bunch of drunk guys
                  shared behind people's backs.

Rick

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-24-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

1) What kind of man chooses to wait until ones death before making claims about them or their business, only a conman and or a liar does these things. For how is a dead man to defend himself?

2) Rick said he was going to repair my $1500.00 charger and has yet to do so. I assume I am never going to get it back as it has been years. My demands are repair my charger, I will pay for the parts and then return the unit back to me as that is what we verbally agreed upon.

Dave Wing

Rick some facts I wanted to share, points 2-8 are your own words on the August 8th 2013 phone conversation we shared.

1. You wait until the Bedini's are dead before you start talking negatively about them.
                    2. You told me John was like a Dad to you.
                    3. You told me the split was a total shock to you and you did not know what to do.
                    4. You told me you paid 10 percent royalties to John for all Bedini kits sold.
                    5. You told me that even though your charger sales were cut off by Energenx, you were still paying 10% royalties to John for all Bedini kits sold.
                    6. Rick I left you as a dealer because you would only give me a 10% dealer discount for all charger sales generated, Energenx offered more sales commission and you, Rick, were given the opportunity to match the commission and you would not so I made a business decision and left you as my supplier and went with Gary and John.
                    7. You also hinted at removing the potting material from the chargers to see the circuitry and commented to me on the fact that the circuits were not the ones used in Johns' patents and therefore anyone could build such a charger.
                    8. Rick even though I moved over to Energenx you and I were still on good enough terms for you to ask me to come on board with you, after the split, and sell the charging equipment, that you currently sell on your website, as you may set up production of chargers in Canada or China and go head to head with Energenx.

Rick you agreed some time ago to repair my charger and have yet to do so as agreed. You will not return my emails and or phone calls even though you say "I answer all my phone calls". I have had enough of you... You call yourself a Christian man yet you embarrass the Lord by conducting business like a thief.

You stole my charger!

I have come to terms that it will never be repaired by you, I will never receive it back from you and it is a total loss.

Sincerely,
                    Dave Wing
                    Last edited by jettis; 02-25-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

You brought me here

Oh?

Then; WHY did you link this controversy in my own youtube channel if you didn't want me to come here?

You are the one who invited me.

And more than likely, it was your same act that caused Rick to respond with his 4 page statement of facts.
                      And BTW; he is probably prepared to certify that statement and others as an affidavit of truth for the public record.

If I were him; I would certify an affidavit of negative averment since you appear to be the accuser who suffers the burden to prove commercial injury damages and provide a remedy that may be granted per the law of this land.

I merely am the disinterested, NEUTRAL party here trying to you get you guys to play nice in this sandbox but, hey; if you are not interested in a logical, civil settlement then of course, nothing more I can offer. *shrugs*

Is totally up to YOU guys to SETTLE your controversy.

IF something was stolen then, by all means; either perfect a private administrative remedy or authorize a public civil complaint under penalty of perjury complete with a remedy that may be granted and file it into the court for resolution and let big brother decide for you.

It's as simple as that.
                      No need to keep this PUBLIC bickering up for 12+ months to the detriment of all including the Bedini family.

Kindest regards;

First, I have no interest in your ridiculous attempts to set the stage for for a logical foundation on any of this.

Second, Nobody asked you to step in as any kind of moderator so kindly keep your unwanted advice to yourself.

Third, I said I would respond to Rick's psychotic claims on my own time, when I want. Until then, zip it up. You are clearly incapable of comprehending the fact that I already told you what was next.

You're trying too hard to be clever and you are not showing what you know, you are showing what you don't.

Comment

Yeah and tie up 5 times the amount of the $1500 charger paid out
                        to lawyers with no real chance of recovering the unit. And whoever
                        has the most money can stall it all off til the other party gives up.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-26-2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch View Post
                          Oh?

Then; WHY did you link this controversy in my own youtube channel if you didn't want me to come here?

You are the one who invited me.

And more than likely, it was your same act that caused Rick to respond with his 4 page statement of facts.
                          And BTW; he is probably prepared to certify that statement and others as an affidavit of truth for the public record.

If I were him; I would certify an affidavit of negative averment since you appear to be the accuser who suffers the burden to prove commercial injury damages and provide a remedy that may be granted per the law of this land.

I merely am the disinterested, NEUTRAL party here trying to you get you guys to play nice in this sandbox but, hey; if you are not interested in a logical, civil settlement then of course, nothing more I can offer. *shrugs*

Is totally up to YOU guys to SETTLE your controversy.

IF something was stolen then, by all means; either perfect a private administrative remedy or authorize a public civil complaint under penalty of perjury complete with a remedy that may be granted and file it into the court for resolution and let big brother decide for you.

It's as simple as that.
                          No need to keep this PUBLIC bickering up for 12+ months to the detriment of all including the Bedini family.

Kindest regards;

http://www.energeticforum.com/308593-post52.html
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

I don't understand why 10-coil is so important

I logged on here for the first time in more than a year to comment about the following - After flipping through youtube I ended up focusing on then analyzing a 3 hour long youtube complaint about Aaron Murakami by some guy named Rick bringing up a ten coil whatever, so I looked it up on here to gain some insight.

My conclusion is to defend Aaron. Who else gets everyone together in Hayden every year, and gets Eric to come. That would be Aaron. Who got me to do a demo at the conference? Aaron did. Who helps Eric get his finances going? From what I can tell it is Aaron. So I don't really care if someone says something negative about Aaron it does not change my opinion of him, because people who want to learn about the elusive technology (which seems pretty basic to me) are being given that impetus and chance by people like Aaron. If this guy I saw on youtube Rick ever wants a real expert to evaluate his claimed circuit design and wish for vindication then I will be happy to provide my objective analysis and professional opinion.

Adam Griffin, 29SEP19

Comment

Rick Friedrich R-Charge

Originally posted by griffin.adam.h@gmail.com View Post
                              I logged on here for the first time in more than a year to comment about the following - After flipping through youtube I ended up focusing on then analyzing a 3 hour long youtube complaint about Aaron Murakami by some guy named Rick bringing up a ten coil whatever, so I looked it up on here to gain some insight.

My conclusion is to defend Aaron. Who else gets everyone together in Hayden every year, and gets Eric to come. That would be Aaron. Who got me to do a demo at the conference? Aaron did. Who helps Eric get his finances going? From what I can tell it is Aaron. So I don't really care if someone says something negative about Aaron it does not change my opinion of him, because people who want to learn about the elusive technology (which seems pretty basic to me) are being given that impetus and chance by people like Aaron. If this guy I saw on youtube Rick ever wants a real expert to evaluate his claimed circuit design and wish for vindication then I will be happy to provide my objective analysis and professional opinion.

Adam Griffin, 29SEP19
                              Thanks Adam!

Rick had a private label agreement with John Bedini in the past to put his company name on John's chargers. After a while, John booted Rick for stealing software, tools, electronics parts and straight up ripping off customers who paid money. Rick started to bootleg these chargers that were lower quality and he almost never provided customer service. After John died in Nov 2016, Rick started a slander campaign against John and his brother Gary who died on the same day. That is the type of coward Rick is. Every motor/generator type of device Rick is building is all based on John's technology in one way or another. In all his sociopathic diatribes, he now claims he is the one that basically came up with everything and that John Bedini worked for him. It's beyond ridiculous.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Wish I would've known

Thanks Adam!

Rick had a private label agreement with John Bedini in the past to put his company name on John's chargers. After a while, John booted Rick for stealing software, tools, electronics parts and straight up ripping off customers who paid money. Rick started to bootleg these chargers that were lower quality and he almost never provided customer service. After John died in Nov 2016, Rick started a slander campaign against John and his brother Gary who died on the same day. That is the type of coward Rick is. Every motor/generator type of device Rick is building is all based on John's technology in one way or another. In all his sociopathic diatribes, he now claims he is the one that basically came up with everything and that John Bedini worked for him. It's beyond ridiculous.
                                I had no idea that this was going on and I can tell you from my experience ordering from Rick that he took the money and never replied to anything I sent, the original order and even the demands for money back. I eventually got it back but only because I used Paypal and even then Rick never responded and took months to do.

So be forewarned anyone out there who'd like to purchase anything from him. I wish I had gotten warning about him before I ordered.

As far as the other stuff goes: unfortunately when one practices this pattern of behavior reputation suffers. Honestly, even when I saw he was selling a computer print out of some writings for over a hundred dollars I just have to ask myself is he just in it for the money ... again?

Comment

Working...
                                X