Eric's "Crystal Radio Initiative" Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeBob84 View Post
    So I connected everything up for testing and have run a few tests on the coil with my frequency generator. My initial tests were not what i was hoping to see as the secondary was resonating closer to 600khz rather than the 800khz I am shooting for. So I went back to my books to look over my initial calculations for the coil to see if i was mistaken, and I have found that somehow I messed up on my calculation for coil diameter. It was calculated originally to be 18 turns at 4'10" to be 247' winding. But when you do the math on that 4.84*3.14=15.2*18=273.6. So this means that I am going to have to reduce the diameter of my coil to 4' 4 1/2" to bring my coil to the desired 247'. 4.375*3.14=13.74*18=247.32. Time to start unwrapping and rebuilding.

now is a good time to start thinking like a ham. simply short out a winding, or 2, or 3...? to get your f up, it will still give you proof of concept. Minor L/D issues wont kill the project.

Comment

Very curious to hear what the status is on your effort @LeeBob84. I have a son who's wanting to build something significant in the area of energy, etc. this summer together with me and this has been on my list of things to build if someone has actually seen some results.

I've been a bit disappointed that it seems life has overwhelmed you at present with regards to finishing this project out and seeing any results. I can most certainly understand the draw on time and thus why I'm looking for confirmation due to the significant time investment that it could take before jumping in with both feet.

Comment

10% off when you pay with Bitcoin or Ether

Until further notice, you'll get 10% off your basket total when you pay with Bitcoin or Ether.

The Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator has also been updated and is now even easier to use! No longer is it necessary to display every unit of measurement on the screen to cause a confusing mess of numbers - now just select the units you're working with, and that's all you'll see!

The downloadable Advanced calculator includes integrated coil analysis, copper weight calculation, and an optional hollow primary conductor input. The MS Excel version also features a diagram with text overlay which updates according to your inputs and selections - see the images below. The Advanced calculator is available here:

Advanced Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator - Tesla Scientific

The free online version calculates all the essential Crystal Radio Initiative parameters as specified by Eric Dollard, plus a few extras for your convenience:

Free Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator For Desktop - Tesla Scientific

The free Tablet and Phone versions have also been discontinued and replaced with a single "Mobile" version designed to be viewed on smaller screens:

Free Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator For Mobile - Tesla Scientific

Screenshots:

Last edited by dR-Green; 08-21-2017, 08:56 PM.
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
          Until further notice, you'll get 10% off your basket total when you pay with Bitcoin or Ether.

The Crystal Radio Initiative Calculator has also been updated and is now even easier to use! No longer is it necessary to display every unit of measurement on the screen to cause a confusing mess of numbers - now just select the units you're working with, and that's all you'll see!
          How did everyone make out on Erics challenge to use this to tune into an am radio station to light a light bulb?

Comment

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
            How did everyone make out on Erics challenge to use this to tune into an am radio station to light a light bulb?
            I don't get any reports back, but some sort of experimenter space/forum where people can post about their builds and experience on the web site is on the cards.

P.S. the discount is now 20% and now includes Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. Litecoin probably coming soon.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

I don't get any reports back, but some sort of experimenter space/forum where people can post about their builds and experience on the web site is on the cards.

P.S. the discount is now 20% and now includes Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. Litecoin probably coming soon.
              Well the presumption was that someone could build a cyrstal radio and light a several watt bulb by tuning into a nearby radio station and frankly I cant see that happening which is why I never built it aside from the fact that I built them when I was a kid so its not much fun for me 60 years after the fact. ever do any stiffler replications?

Comment

Well the presumption was that someone could build a cyrstal radio and light a several watt bulb by tuning into a nearby radio station and frankly I cant see that happening which is why I never built it aside from the fact that I built them when I was a kid so its not much fun for me 60 years after the fact. ever do any stiffler replications?
                It seems perfectly feasible to me, but the earthing is as important as the coil. I've received a signal using a flat spiral coil, and what's more, the signal of the normal radio receiver gets stronger when the coil is being used. It becomes a passive repeater. The radio station is already powering your earphone, so what limits the amount of energy that you're receiving? I built the simple SEC circuit once but I've never had much interest in that sort of thing. Where do they connect the output of the secondary? ...

Comment

It seems perfectly feasible to me, but the earthing is as important as the coil. I've received a signal using a flat spiral coil, and what's more, the signal of the normal radio receiver gets stronger when the coil is being used. It becomes a passive repeater. The radio station is already powering your earphone, so what limits the amount of energy that you're receiving? I built the simple SEC circuit once but I've never had much interest in that sort of thing. Where do they connect the output of the secondary? ...
                  Its not the same as a tesla T/R. The signal from your radio station is the result of resonating a 'stick', not in the same 'sense' as teslas coils so there is no way to lock into it so to speak like you can with a tc because a standard bc station operates fully decoupled from the receiver.

The reason the TC can have a remote receiver and actually receive 'power' is because with tesla the coils are effectively splitting a coupled resonant tank circuit in half then moving them apart using the earth as a connecting wire between the 2 and a capacitive coupling through the air.

From Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl

Tesla's the receiver completes or is the second half of a single resonant tank circuit which is why you get high power from it at a distance. Everything gets transferred since it operates as a single coil that is simply separated or split in 1/2.

In the the case of the resonant stick, it completes or is its own circuit, (so to speak), so you cant build another radio tower in the far field that is an exact replica of the first and transmit 'power' to it, because the design is not a coupled design, however you can use it to transmit a signal that that decreases like any other other transverse wave at the square of the distance and a coil that can resonates at the same freq can pick up and receive very low energy signals, enough to power your headset.

Lighting an incandescent bulb in far field using a signal from a stick in the air cant happen where as in teslas split coil design it can.

Stifflers 3 coil SEC circuit is fascinating and his design methods should be used for more efficient tc's imo since we are trying to tune to the environment around us.

The circuit appears to take existing rf noise and tuning what he calls a spatially a resonant tank to it. I hazard to say it may have possibilities if you can tune that to a nearby radio station with build a big enough tank. Now you use the self resonant tank to trigger off the radio signal, which may, that is 'may' possibly be capable of building big enough to actually light an incandescent bulb in some fashion. I get this vision of a 60 cycle spatially resonant tank, 50 for you LOL

The cool thing is that it demonstrates how particular and precise one must be to actually get these high z devices to work, not the typical cobble jobs with completely faulty measuring techniques we usually see out here. Its not in making perfect calculations either, that only gets a person close because every environment has too many undetermined variables, its like tesla pointed out, its an art which to me means the fine tuning is done by feel, and of course now days with a scope and spectrum analyser etc..

3-Coil srf Demo Part#1 - YouTube

3-Coil srf Demo Part#2 - YouTube

3-Coil srf Demo Part#3 - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9q_r5_jEP4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAezDm2jvbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knLfvO_GGaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Abr8AnuZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=LD8OkbumcY0

more in depth explanation to the difference in the transmission.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7SR4vF_pug&t=11s

So to illustrate the point I am trying to make more clearly I took some time to dig up a couple schematics as to why you cannot light a bulb in far field with a standard broadcast transmitter:

Teslas transmiter receiver operates like this:

Spigel has a nice picture that I cropped to show that tesla transmitter is based upon
                  a tank circuit that stretches out over miles by an interconnecting wire with full circulating
                  power resonating between the 2 halves:

http://www.spigellab.com/2016/05/27/...nd-connection/

and of course he has a nice video:

Basic Tesla's Experiments (Part 1) - 100W Wireless Transmission without Ground Connection
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbqR8EpIP04

Now lets look at a broadcast antenna circuit:

http://electronics-diy.com/1-watt-fm...-amplifier.php

all you have is a tiny load matching circuit so you dont cook your transistor or tube, which works like this:

The rod for a monopole or in this case a dipole is the resonator now you can flip that to vertical to get:

The principal of operation of a standard broadcast transmitter is completely different. Teslas transmitter was not intended or designed to 'radiate' an infinitely 'expanding' wave front where the output disperses decreasing by the square of the distance, it was designed to resonate between the 2 halves which allows for nearly complete power transfer between them with very minor losses.

You can calculate the 'maximum' current of a standard broadcast rig based on the field strength, distance, length-area of the metal of your receiving rod antenna or coil that can be actually be struck by the passing waves.

so what limits the amount of energy that you're receiving?
                  For a tesla being an air coil the internal resistance of wire caps etc.

For a broadcast antenna its the maximum tube/transistor output that translates into actual radiated power.

For ideal transmitter rig+antenna etc, everything set up perfect with perfect conditions;

10Mhz
                  For actual radiated wattage of 100,000w using a dipole, typical efficiencies can be seen up to 70% max unless they are doing something new I am not aware of, roughly input power of 130,000 watts.

For 130,000 watts input, thats 220vac and 590amp service requirements.
                  For 2000meters (Approx 1 mile)
                  .00329 Watts/m^2 (with dipole 2.19gain)
                  1.11V/m
                  .00296A/m

They have a handy calculator here:
                  http://www.compeng.com.au/rf-calculator/

No energy is reflected back to be circulated in a resonant tank with the standard broadcasting transmitter rig like there is with a pair of TMT/Rs, the radiated waves from SB simply keep right on going to infinity.

If Tesla is correct and I fully expect he is, the only losses you would see from the TMT's would be primarily from the ground resistance, say if you have 1000 ohms over a distance of the same mile, since the earth in an ideal situation would be a dead zero ohm short between the 2 two towers.

Radiation dispersion
                  In standard broadcast the waves pass and keep going, how much power you get is dependent on how big your antenna is, whereas with tesla its dependent on the amount of power your tank is capable of building up between them. Teslas system is captive, broadcast is not. For teslas the energy does not escape, it is received and sent (reflected) right back to the transmitter as a result of resonance contrary to the standard broadcast rig which continues to infinity.

In broadcast the transistor (or spark doesnt matter) directly drives a resonant rod that is cut to 1/4 wavelength, its for all intents and purposes a power driven tankless output which is decoupled from the receiver, hence will not transmit 'power', only information. I was severely ridiculed, ostracized and branded as an ignorant heretic who had the audacity to defy god because I didnt buy the wooden nickels or waste my time in an exercise of futility with this frivolous challenge which is why no one has seen much of me around here or any other overunity forum for the last several years. I assure you that no one has or will ever light a several watt incandescent bulb in the 'far field' (like you can with the tesla desgn) from a standard broadcast tower with a standard receiving tuning coil or tesla type coil arrangement tuned to its broadcast frequency unless they are transmitting 5 billion terrajiggawatts in which case you would not be able to place your receiving antenna near it without being nuked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cYgRnfFDA The only thing the 2 designs have in common is they are both 1/4 wavelength. Now if we jump back to stifflers work, he is taking a -70dbm (presumably a signal) and magnifying it to light I think he got as high as 28 leds with it, definitely 1, with no power source connected, and its been replicated.

Begs the question, and I will leave you with this thought.....what if we had a wardencliffe driven by an equally sized stiffler circuit

Unfortunately its the main objective of governments and profiteers et al, to insure and enforce commercial intercourse. (at 'any' cost) and one way to accomplish that is lead people down a path of failure so they dismiss the whole concept, and I am almost too old to care. Probably not the response you expected.
                  Last edited by Kokomoj0; 04-06-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Well, there's no polite way to say this so I'll just cut to the chase - Konstantin Meyl is absolutely wrong. A transmitter and receiver is not two halves.

Tesla gives one description, Meyl gives another. It works like Tesla says it works, no more pondering necessary. That is absolutely obvious to anyone who uses it, there's no possibility of coming to false conclusions unless one is literally blind to the truth of what's right in front of their eyes. Throw the Meyl books in the trash where they belong, he's only causing people to be confused.

How does Tesla's hand pump analogy to describe the operation of his own system fit with the false information that Meyl is spreading?

The information is modulated power.

Teslas transmitter was not intended or designed to 'radiate' an infinitely 'expanding' wave front where the output disperses decreasing by the square of the distance, it was designed to resonate between the 2 halves which allows for nearly complete power transfer between them with very minor losses.
                    It's designed for 1/4 wave resonance, period. The transmitter is the 1/4 wave resonator. A receiver is a separate 1/4 wave resonator. Did everyone forget that Tesla's Colorado Springs experiments consisted of a 1/4 wave TRANSMITTER? Where was the receiver to make up the other half of the circuit? Where was the other half of Wardenclyffe? You don't need a receiver to make the transmitter transmit, it works independently. You don't even need a resonant receiver to receive said energy near the earth terminal of the transmitter, you can plug your diodes directly into the earth and the earphone works.

The amount of power received is not a matter of the amount of space or air or distance between the transmitter and the load. For those who don't listen to Meyl, it's no surprise at all that what determines the amount of power received is ONLY the distance between the GROUND TERMINAL of the transmitter and the load. The load doesn't care how far away the transmitter is in space, it only cares about the ground terminal.

It's not one half of a complete circuit. It already IS a complete circuit. It's a single wire transmission system. The transmitter and receiver are merely transformers. What is the purpose of transformers in the existing power distribution network? ...

Originally posted by Nikola Tesla
                    This mode of conveying electrical energy to a distance is not 'wireless' in the popular sense, but a transmission through a conductor, and one which is incomparably more perfect than any artificial one. All impediments of conduction arise from confinement of the electric and magnetic fluxes to narrow channels. The globe is free of such cramping and hinderment. It is an ideal conductor because of its immensity, isolation in space, and geometrical form. Its singleness is only an apparent limitation, for by impressing upon it numerous non-interfering vibrations, the flow of energy may be directed through any number of paths which, though bodily connected, are yet perfectly distinct and separate like ever so many cables. Any apparatus, then, which can be operated through one or more wires, at distances obviously limited, can likewise be worked without artificial conductors, and with the same facility and precision, at distances without limit other than that imposed by the physical dimensions of the globe.
                    Last edited by dR-Green; 04-05-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Bulb In Water - Mini Tesla "Test Coil" - YouTube

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter - Colorado Springs Scale Model 1860 kc - Single Wire & Wireless Light - YouTube

Also note what happens at 3:15

Comment

Well, there's no polite way to say this so I'll just cut to the chase - Konstantin Meyl is absolutely wrong. A transmitter and receiver is not two halves.

Tesla gives one description, Meyl gives another. It works like Tesla says it works, no more pondering necessary. That is absolutely obvious to anyone who uses it, there's no possibility of coming to false conclusions unless one is literally blind to the truth of what's right in front of their eyes. Throw the Meyl books in the trash where they belong, he's only causing people to be confused.

How does Tesla's hand pump analogy to describe the operation of his own system fit with the false information that Meyl is spreading?

The information is modulated power.

It's designed for 1/4 wave resonance, period. The transmitter is the 1/4 wave resonator. A receiver is a separate 1/4 wave resonator. Did everyone forget that Tesla's Colorado Springs experiments consisted of a 1/4 wave TRANSMITTER? Where was the receiver to make up the other half of the circuit? Where was the other half of Wardenclyffe? You don't need a receiver to make the transmitter transmit, it works independently. You don't even need a resonant receiver to receive said energy near the earth terminal of the transmitter, you can plug your diodes directly into the earth and the earphone works.

The amount of power received is not a matter of the amount of space or air or distance between the transmitter and the load. For those who don't listen to Meyl, it's no surprise at all that what determines the amount of power received is ONLY the distance between the GROUND TERMINAL of the transmitter and the load. The load doesn't care how far away the transmitter is in space, it only cares about the ground terminal.

It's not one half of a complete circuit. It already IS a complete circuit. It's a single wire transmission system. The transmitter and receiver are merely transformers. What is the purpose of transformers in the existing power distribution network? ...
                        Ok lets clear some of these things up then.

First that appears to be an artists conceptual drawing and interpretation of what tesla is doing not something tesla would have drawn?

Would you explain what we are looking at here and its operation and if it differs how it differs and how it fits into the one transmitter no receiver required for the whole world concept:

Arent both the above single wire transmission?

That looks like a single wire receiving coil to me?

it's no surprise at all that what determines the amount of power received is ONLY the distance between the GROUND TERMINAL of the transmitter and the load.
                        Distance should not matter only conductivity. How does distance matter?

What do you believe is wrong with meyls explanation (and why) compared to teslas?

Originally posted by Prof. Dr-lng. Konstantin Meyl

2.5 Experimental setup

To be able to observe possible feedback, the point of resonance must be found again first. This is adjusted, if on the receiver the major peak can be observed and the LED's shine most brightly. The experimental setup is in the first instance the same (like 1.5: The waveform generator is attached on one side over two shorting plugs to the couple coil. This tesla coil functions as transmitter. The cable connection is plugged at the outside end of both tesla coils and the waveform generator is attached to the wall power supply). After this is done the amplitude controller has to be fully untwisted (in the clockwise direction up to the limit stop) and the frequency is slowly adjusted with the frequency controller and the light emitting diodes at the receiver are thereby observed. If the major peak should not be able to be determined clearly, it is recommended to reduce the voltage with the amplitude controller. Thus the major peak appears no longer so bright, but can be distinguished clearly from the auxiliary peaks.

2.6 Carrying out the experiment

After finding the major peak, the amplitude controller is turned back so far that the light emitting diodes on the transmitter side do not shine any longer, while the light emitting diodes on the receiver side still shine. If the cable connection is carefully unplugged, the light emitting diodes installed onto the transmitter side shine again. The LED's, installed on the receiver side, extinguish.

2.7 Interpretation of experiment results

The same effect arises, if the frequency at the waveform generator is adjusted. In this case the receivers LED's go out, while the LED's at the transmitter light up, because the resonance frequency is left and therefore no more power arrives at the receiver.

The light emitting diodes on the transmitter side give information about the power taken off from any receivers. If the brightness changes if the ground wire is connected from the transmitter to a heating element, it can be examined whether unwanted receivers possibly exist. For example if the brightness decreases, if the experimenter touches the ground wire of the transmitter, he is now the receiver.

2.8 Conclusion

There is a feedback from the receiver to the transmitter, as can be observed here. With the transmission of radio waves no such feedback should be determined. Only with resonance between transmitter and receiver, scalar waves are developed. If the transmitter is unplugged or the generator frequency changes and leaves so the conditions of resonance, no more energy is transferred.

2.9 Consequences

Numerous interhuman effects are based on the principle shown in the feedback from the receiver to the transmitter. They are in this way for the first time physically modelled. At the same time it becomes clear that the as esoteric classified coherences are nothing else than scalar wave effects. These effects are wrongfully designated as para-science, because scalar waves are still unknown to the scientific world. The feedback shown in the experiment proves the existence of scalar waves!

https://my.ilstu.edu/~lmiones/Summer...%202003%5D.pdf

What do you believe is misinformation from meyl? That the 2 coils can operate together in a long distance coupled fashion?

Teslas hand pump analogy is synonymous with the huge circulating currents that can be built up in a tank circuit, and the earth is in his design is part of a gargantuan tank circuit which can build up gargantuan currents.

What did tesla mean by 'with a self-inducting' coil? What kind of coil is that?

Any apparatus, then, which can be operated through one or more wires, at distances obviously limited, can likewise be worked without artificial conductors, and with the same facility and precision, at distances without limit other than that imposed by the physical dimensions of the globe.
                        all I see this quote referring to is wireless not receiverless? How did you derive receiverless? I have no issues with your saying it works without a receiver, but then I can get flourescents to light up near a cb stick antenna too. Nothing special.

So I agree 'in part', that part being that the TMT can operate by itself with things close by, however as you can see from meyls experiments that when he turns on the receiver it completely pulls down the transmitter, hence a coupling effect that is impossible to get in a standard broadcast situation, because in a standard broadcast situation you can have a trillion antennas receiving the signal with no pull down of the transmitter. Please explain How you made your conclusions.

Have you taken your light bulbs a mile away? I need a plethora of full explanations to supprt what you are saying so I hope you have the tenacity to respond to all these questions/points I am making without skipping any, I have no problem what so ever with blunt, I am the king of blunt
                        Last edited by Kokomoj0; 04-06-2018, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Good day,
                          What i really don't understand is why do people use such high frequencies (example: 1860K cycles/second, 560kcycles/s etc.) when Dr.Tesla said very clearly that TMT works at frequencies from few to thousands of hertz. Actually, i think he said that the MT works at frequencies below 20KHz. I don't think that we nowadays have the true schematic diagram of the MT as Dr.Tesla intended it to be. What we have is the ''Apparatus for transmitting electrical energy'' patent No.1,119,732. That's all we have and this installation naturally won't work at frequencies below 20kHz. Even the way it is drawn shows that the frequency will be in the range of tens of kHz to few hundreds of kHz judging by the ratio of the resonator. But that installation is not the Magnifying Transmitter. It is yet another device for the transmission of electricity through the ground. Very useful indeed.
                          Last edited by Buddhafollower; 04-06-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhafollower View Post
                            Good day,
                            What i really don't understand is why do people use such high frequencies (example: 1860K cycles/second, 560kcycles/s etc.) when Dr.Tesla said very clearly that TMT works at frequencies from few to thousands of hertz. Actually, i think he said that the MT works at frequencies below 20KHz. I don't think that we nowadays have the true schematic diagram of the MT as Dr.Tesla intended it to be. What we have is the ''Apparatus for transmitting electrical energy'' patent No.1,119,732. That's all we have and this installation naturally won't work at frequencies below 20kHz. Even the way it is drawn shows that the frequency will be in the range of tens of kHz to few hundreds of kHz judging by the ratio of the resonator. But that installation is not the Magnifying Transmitter. It is yet another device for the transmission of electricity through the ground. Very useful indeed.
                            If you wanted to build one for massive power transfer you most likely would want to follow tesla in frequency and size etc. Most people are struggling with proof of concept and trying to comprehend what tesla did and how it works. For experimenters its much easier to get good results cheaply using higher freqs because you can make smaller less costly builds and get nearly identical results. At least the high current goes through the ground.

Comment

In truth now, the flat spiral transformers are very good when you put a HF power amplifier and a signal generator. Then you go full wireless. The bigger the power stage, the better.
                              Nowadays we have not the technology to create massive power stages in the range of many millions of watts for those types of transformers. Humanity has a very poor education and an even poorer understanding of science. Not in vain prof. Dr. Dollard spent 10 years on the streets, homeless.
                              The HF transformer with resonator which many beliieve to be the Magnifying Transmitter (and which is not) i think works just like i said above: a frequency generator followed by a voltage amplifier, followed by a power amplifier of many megawatts. A power amplifier that can output many thousands of volts at hundreds of amps current and a proper waveform, probably a square wave will be the best. Then and only then we will be able to supply with electricity even a plane or, better, a spaceship or reasonable size, when the flying vehicle will have a receiver on board. Dr. Dollard should immediately look into this and pour his mathematical understanding into such a project.
                              Last edited by Buddhafollower; 04-06-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhafollower View Post
                                In truth now, the flat spiral transformers are very good when you put a HF power amplifier and a signal generator. Then you go full wireless. The bigger the power stage, the better.
                                Nowadays we have not the technology to create massive power stages in the range of many millions of watts for those types of transformers. Humanity has a very poor education and an even poorer understanding of science. Not in vain prof. Dr. Dollard spent 10 years on the streets, homeless.
                                The HF transformer with resonator which many beliieve to be the Magnifying Transmitter (and which is not) i think works just like i said above: a frequency generator followed by a voltage amplifier, followed by a power amplifier of many megawatts. A power amplifier that can output many thousands of volts at hundreds of amps current and a proper waveform, probably a square wave will be the best. Then and only then we will be able to supply with electricity even a plane or, better, a spaceship or reasonable size, when the flying vehicle will have a receiver on board. Dr. Dollard should immediately look into this and pour his mathematical understanding into such a project.
                                The TMT does not operate on the principle of a standard transformer in so far as transmission is concerned, but it does in so far as raising the voltage levels of the input, and if you are referring to epd, he is neither a professor nor does he have any kind of doctorate degree that I am aware of. Regardless of what people think of Meyl he is a professor and does have a doctorate and is a teacher with academic credits.

(Prof. Dr.-Ing Konstantin Meyl teaches the subjects power electronics and alternative energy technology at the University of Applied Sciences in Furtwangen. The books with the title Potentialwirbel volume 1 (1990) and volume 2 (1992) have been awarded in 1994 with the technology price of the German society of EMV technology) Meyl - Scalarwave-Technology - The international website of www.k-meyl.de

Tesla did not have modern amplifiers to work with and there is none in his design. The 'Magnifying transmitter' is teslas description of the operation of his invention. A modern amplifier is not required, all you need for massive power is a massive generator and a spark gap, in fact a modern amplifier cant begin to approach the power levels of a generator and spark gap. Are you musing?
                                Last edited by Kokomoj0; 04-06-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X