Eric Dollar, Tom Brown and Peter Lindermann Reproductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollar, Tom Brown and Peter Lindermann Reproductions

I was wondering if any have carried out any reproductions of the work done in the videos Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity, Transverse and longitudinal Electric Waves. Or if you know of any other reproductions could you post the url. I know JLN Labs has done a succesful reproduction.
    Cheers
    Damian

No One

Has anyone read any of Maxwell's or Whittaker's work. It just seems like little progress has been made. I stopped posting a year ago because i realised that there seemed to be little progress. Everyone was working in the same little area. Its like the forum has created this little ecosystem which everyone stays in. This is exactly what has happened with science today.
    Is any real documentation be collated. There needs be better direction. Maybe working in smaller groups with group leader. Carry out a set experiment, collate the results and move on. Science uses the scientific method for good reason.
    I dont mean to be a downer, its just an observation, and i only mean to encourage progress.

Comment

Hi dmonarch. Can you show us where to find the results from JLN labs? I'd be interested to see these results.

Are you working on a specific project? I think your ideas of working with a team leader are good. And you're right. It is best to tackle as many aspects of testing as possible.

Comment

Hi Rosemary,

Dmonarch may mean this Naudin webpage: The L.M.D./T.E.M.Test (From Naudin's main Tesla pages: JLN Labs - Exploring Tesla

rgds, Gyula

Comment

Thanks Gyula, very much. I'll check it out.

Comment

Eric Dollard.

..I am a massive Eric Dollard Fan!

Yes I have built several analog L.M.D. wave setups and continue to experiment with them! As Eric says, they can produce very high voltages with much more intense electrical activity and one wire illumination of neon lamps and plasma tubes..
            To produce TRUE Tesla effects, a sorce of longitudinal waves need to be provided to your main capacitor for charging. That is why Eric uses a medical Tesla coil for his power supply for his pancake coils.. (Not a neon sign transformer).

With a large LMD set-up, I experienced one of the rare and almost never encounted effects that Peter Lindemann talks about in his "secrets of cold electricity video", about what Tesla experienced.. "Longitudinal-Electrostatic-Shockwaves in Air". A Sting & a slight pressure that hit me across the arm and sholder, going straight through my long sleve shirt and feeling like a thousand little needles hitting me all at once. (I am going to start my own thread on this to show exactly how I did it & if others have encountered it too)..

I believe member "Iret" has reproduced the spiral pancake coils Eric made..(?) I also wish to reproduce it and I have collected various parts like the Hydrogen 1B22 Western Electric spark gaps to provide a negitive resistance. I have started with the LMD setups first however..

With the LMD set-up a good hint is to make the inductor components variable (I.e. a movable core) so that each element can be "tuned" an the maximum voltage step-up can be had. So start with those, they are easy to construct. I use a large mono car power audio amplifier, signal fed by an audio generator. The video is in slight error when the frequency he says is 1500kc/s (audio amps can't amplify frequecies that high). Its ~15k. Or I have found between 10k and about 50k for most of my set-ups.
            Regards.

Hail ERIC DOLLARD
            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Collaboration

I think group efforts are a great idea! I'm currently looking for something new in my life and my true passion is science. If we had group efforts, we would have practical ideas in close proximity to test equipment. That is more than likely the next step to this movement towards progress.

Comment

I'd love to see that experiment and be able to duplicate it...
                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Excellent

Excellent Sputtin, I would greatly appreciate seeing your work

Comment

Pressure Wave

At a guess human tissue or complex dialetric structures act as fillters to the longitudinal wave which results in the person experienceing a pressure on the skin. Obviously some passes through which explain why tesla was able to produce varying effects by modifying the pulse duration.
                    It would seem that the Peter Lindermann, Eric Dollard arragement let the system free run and so had no control over the pulse duration or frequency.
                    Tesla did say that the effect produced was dependent upon the pulse duration didnt he, or was it based on the pulse frequency.
                    What arrangement did he have to alter the pulse duration and pulse frequency?
                    Also just found this tid bit on the 1B22 Radioactive Tubes!
                    Last edited by dmonarch; 08-31-2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Pulse Duration

Yes, it is the pulse duration for sure. It has been said that pulse duration of around 100u Seconds gives a stinging shock & charge, the quicker it is, i.e. less than 10uS the stinging goes away and other effects are then made manifest. (Hmm, maybe its 10uS and 1uS, I could be a factor of ten out there)?

However, it has to be a uni-directional, abrupt, disruptive discharge (excluding the air) of a mainly longitudinal source of dielectric flux.. Most easily done with DC so frequency is not a large component, although my L.M.D. set-ups operate in the 10-40k range but are then rectified to DC! (Ahh, Lindemann would be proud)!

However I have only experienced the stinging shock-wave on just two occasions from the same set-up. I am trying to build a bigger and better system that can produce it more reliably. Maybe also speed up the pulse duration quicker than 10uS also to experience those effects?

Yes the hydrogen 1B22 spark gaps have a source of Radium in them, and makes them quite HOT! (I keep them in a Pb box). That makes them really hard to find & get in this Country!

Anyway thanks for your reply..
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Frequency

What i meant by frequency was the number of pulses per second. You might have a 10us pulse occur at a frequency of 100hz.
                        Peter's not dead, is he? I bloody hope not.
                        Where did you get you Pb box from?
                        Cheers
                        Last edited by dmonarch; 08-31-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Hi Sputins
                          In Regaurds to your statement
                          "To produce TRUE Tesla effects, a sorce of longitudinal waves need to be provided to your main capacitor for charging. That is why Eric uses a medical Tesla coil for his power supply for his pancake coils.. (Not a neon sign transformer)."
                          Isnt this kinda like saying you require a tesla coil to power a tesla coil, an obvious paradox.
                          Cheers

Comment

Not Dead

Originally posted by dmonarch View Post
                            What i meant by frequency was the number of pulses per second. You might have a 10us pulse occur at a frequency of 100hz.
                            Peter's not dead, is he? I bloody hope not.
                            Where did you get you Pb box from?
                            Cheers
                            dmonarch,

You're right, I'm not dead......yet. But the more often you misspell my last name, the more I wish I was. Until then, I'm just hiding in my Pb box.

Peter
                            Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                            Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                            Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

I did manage someday ago to produce such stinging effect at small scale at 200Hz frequency (or maybe it was X-Rays but then why I felt it on my skin ?) . All you need is a car coil and a driver with a big capacitor (like 2200uF 63V). Fortunately they are all cheap - cap is electrolytic and low voltage.
                              A spark gap then must be placed after car coil - very very tiny spark gap . I used a broken bulb which had a floating filament. By accident that bulb was placed on metallic tabletop in such a way that formed tiny spark gap (I suppose that this 100W 220V old bulb had vacuum inside instead of inert gas)
                              I think it may have something to do with longitudinal resonance using tabletop as one-plate capacitor.
                              Anyway I found that disruptive discharge at small scale could be done using low voltage capacitors and a car ignition coil which acts as voltage multiplier and also it's self-inductance DISALLOW back rush of current I think.
                              The effect is much smaller then with HV capacitors but circuit is very cheap then. Around spark gap is forming kind of globe-like small shield (about 0.5 m diameter) of electrostatic field giving stinging effect on skin and quite nasty kick if holding any metallic thing.
                              Last edited by boguslaw; 08-31-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X