Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquorate
    replied
    Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
    It seems the fate of all who are truely involved in this field (not merchands and scams) is go bunkrupt, outcast, homeless and treated as nuts.

Prety sad i would say..
    It is pretty sad, but it's a good way to spot a potential winner.

Leave a comment:

• baroutologos
    replied
    It seems the fate of all who are truely involved in this field (not merchands and scams) is go bunkrupt, outcast, homeless and treated as nuts.

Prety sad i would say..

Leave a comment:

• Murlin
    replied
    Sweet machine Peter

Who did made the die for it?

Just curious because it looks like the aluminum parts were stamped out and I build dies and molds for a living....

regards,

Murlin

PS thanks for the video links I want to purchase both of those.

They used to be up on YouTube but the quality was poor. Great videos...

Leave a comment:

• phi1.62
    replied
    Found this document at the San Francisco Tesla Society website which contains a number of articles about Eric Dollard, as well as his attempts to preserve the Bolindas RCA Radio site:

http://sftesla.org/sfts_pdfs/2009t_p...Bolinas_01.pdf

Leave a comment:

• phi1.62
    replied
    I was looking at the Teslatech 2010 draft catalogue yesterday and I noticed that they're selling the Borderland's video Free Energy Research. I'm thinking of getting a copy as I'm interested in seeing Peter's generator in operation and Eric's method of recharging batteries using solar cells.

http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/draft2.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Pcurrius
    replied
    link

You may all want to consider the work of Konstantin Meyl. Here is the link.

Meyl - Scalarwave-Technology - The european website of www.k-meyl.de

Leave a comment:

• baroutologos
    replied
    Impressive video... Never thought charge stays ib the dielectric actually.
    And yes, if dielectric is vaccum? Then it is forced to stay on the metal plates or in the particular space (lol)?

Baroutologos

Leave a comment:

• dave_cahoon
    replied
    @Armagdn03

Excellent Video Thank you for posting this *****

Fundamentals change and it gets stranger using moving air or vacuum.
    Last edited by dave_cahoon; 11-11-2009, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raui
    replied
    I love that video because it challenges what everyone thinks is capacitance and corrects them. I showed this to a friend last week who was trying to tell me that capacitance is in the plates. He was shocked (No pun intended :P).

Raui

Leave a comment:

• Armagdn03
    replied
    This is a very interesting demonstration by the MIT physics department. This gives major clues to the actual workings of capacitance.

make sure you watch the entire way through, the first half is nothing special.

YouTube - MIT Physics Demo -- Dissectible Capacitor

Next we have a three-piece dissectible Leyden Jar consisting of two metal cups separated by a glass cup. When charged with the Wimshurst machine, we see by touching it with the shorting rod that it holds a large amount of charge. However, when disassembled, the metal cups can be brought into contact with each other and no spark will be generated. When the jar is reassembled it can then be discharged. This demonstrates that, in this situation, the charge actually resides on the surface of the glass (a dielectric), not on the metal.
    Last edited by Armagdn03; 11-11-2009, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael John Nunnerley
    replied
    good topic

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
    I started a new thread for this particular topic,

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rametrics.html
    Hi there

This is a good topic, there are great possibilities for this as with very little input you can maintain an oscillation for ever, be it mechanical or electronic, and if you can "increase" the oscillations you will have over cop

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Peter Lindemann
    replied
    Modified

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
    Thank you Peter for taking the time to take pictures of the device. Was the air capacitor Chris used one which could spin freely or did he need to modify it? Or did he build the capacitor from scratch?
    Dear Phi,

He started with a large, variable capacitor and modified it so it would spin. The modifications were not that easy.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• phi1.62
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
    Dear Phi,

After Chris died of aggressive Glioblastoma (cell phone induced) brain cancer, his wife donated most of his research and experimental models to friends and other institutions. When I was asked if there was anything I wanted, the only thing I asked for was the rotating variable capacitor generator model. I still have it, though I have not done anything with it yet.

Eric's statement, that it is "an electrostatic equivalent" of the N-machine, is not the best way to describe it. It is more like the inverse, compliment of a variable reluctance generator. The machine has two sections where stator plates and rotor plates rotate in-between each other, varying the capacitance. These two sections are 180* out of phase with each other, so when the rotor plates are connected to a source of 5,000 volts, and spun at 10,000 rpm, the two sections of the stator produce an AC signal between them. Drawing power from the machine produces no drag on the input motor.

There are other ways to wire it, as well.

Chris was a brilliant engineer and experimentalist. If I can find the machine in my garage, I'll post a few pictures of it.

Peter
    Thank you Peter for taking the time to take pictures of the device. Was the air capacitor Chris used one which could spin freely or did he need to modify it? Or did he build the capacitor from scratch?

Leave a comment:

• Armagdn03
    replied
    I started a new thread for this particular topic,

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rametrics.html

Leave a comment:

• Michael John Nunnerley
    replied
    working on parametric transformers

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
    I think you would do good to look up Parametric excitation of a resonant system. Parametrics are very interesting indeed. Parametrics involve varying the parameters of a resonant system (in a pendulum, length or mass, LC - capacitance or inductance). Ideally the forcing rate of change should be 2x the resonant frequency of the system you want for stable opperation, though many bifurcations can be had. This is similar to Jim Murrays work albeit with capacitance.
    Parametric transformers comes into the work I am doing on the STEAP thread, it is very interesting and quite enlightning, all help there would be appreciated

Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X