Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
    Accepted, what are the details on Morro Bay? Eq.? location etc..
    I've slowly been acquiring parts and Eq. in order to start the physical experimentation, also getting a HAM license as well. Some of those older tubes are expensive and hard to track down. managed to get a few Eimac 4-250A tubes various military radio HV ajdustable tuning capacitors. signal generators, detectors etc..
    The equipment in Morro Bay is in an electronic scrapyard. The equipment Eric wants is Bell telephone stuff, from a phone company installation. Eric wants it to build another Telluric transmission system like he had in Landers, but then subsequently lost. That's all I know about the equipment aspect, Eric knows more about it than I do. As far as cost the yard owner said $5000 for all of it, however Eric doesn't need all of the stuff, only some of it. So yes it would probably be around $2500.

This isn't all the equipment required to build another installation for Eric, but it's a start.
    Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Equipment aside, copper cost is the biggest factor in any of our builds and experiments. with spot prices last yr tickling $4/lb and now just falling a bit to ~$3.75/lb but with China's backing home buyers the price is bound to climb even more, possibly $9k/Mt ohh that's going to hurt. Currently down though to $3.76/lb.

Comment

• Hello, I`m Paul Park who Eric referred to as a Korean friend in some previous articles. When I met him last month, he asked me to share one of his videos with you guys. He said it seems nobody but me has this. So I uploaded this video on my youtube channel. I found and bought this video a couple of years ago on the japanese website that dealt with second hand materials.

My Youtube ID is ParkEunsikakaPaul and the title of this video is 'The Tesla Marconi Wireless System'.

If you have any questions, email me at eunsikpaulpark@gmail.com. I`m pressed for time now, but I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible. Just so you know, I`m not great at English grammar. So, please don`t expect me to give you such a very sophisticated article that is written in English. I will try to do my best though. Any questions and suggestions are welcome.

Bye.

cf : Don`t ask me about Eric`s private things.
        cf : I`m in Korea temporarily.

Comment

• Wow thanks for the video! Here's the link The Tesla Marconi Wireless System - YouTube. Some really nice pics of the coils. It's really time to start gathering some parts and give it a try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Park View Post
            . So I uploaded this video on my youtube channel. I found and bought this video a couple of years ago on the japanese website that dealt with second hand materials.

My Youtube ID is ParkEunsikakaPaul and the title of this video is 'The Tesla Marconi Wireless System'.
            The Tesla Marconi Wireless System - YouTube

Wow, thanks for sharing this with us Paul! I really appreciate it.
            A collection of Eric Dollards latest posts and writings on my website: Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Comment

• Thanks so much!

Comment

• Thanks Paul.

Originally posted by Paul Park View Post
                Hello, I`m Paul Park who Eric referred to as a Korean friend in some previous articles. When I met him last month, he asked me to share one of his videos with you guys. He said it seems nobody but me has this. So I uploaded this video on my youtube channel. I found and bought this video a couple of years ago on the japanese website that dealt with second hand materials.

If you have any questions, email me at eunsikpaulpark@gmail.com. I`m pressed for time now, but I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible. Just so you know, I`m not great at English grammar. So, please don`t expect me to give you such a very sophisticated article that is written in English. I will try to do my best though. Any questions and suggestions are welcome.

Bye.

Hello Paul Park

Thank you very much for the Video!!!

It's 100% GOLD!

Love it.

It's wonderful to hear Eric asked you to share it with us!
                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Lamare,

Thank you for finding a translated copy of the Russian paper that Eric pointed us to a while ago. I had no idea that you had a copy that was a decent translation. I had been spending all of this time trying to decipher a "Google Translated" version and was getting nowhere as it didn't really read gracefully. This paper is possibly a gold mine for finding a mathematical model of energy synthesis from harmonic modulation. http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...ion%201934.pdf

Dave

P.S. Eric has talked to me about this paper and the usefulness of all of the differential equations for designing a system that will synthesize energy.

Comment

• That video explained a lot.

The 3rd coil as a virtual ground and how the coils are set up was stellar.

On the down side for my understanding of all this however is that sort of throws several wrenches into the works in so far as the "magnifying" part is concerned.

That is the idea where one can drag in extra energy somehow. What did Tesla say, 100 horsepower to make a million or something like that?

Then in Erics sbarc lectures where he said this creates a tight dc beam and pointed between the 2 spherical capacitors.

It seems there is a huge gap yet to be understood or explained if such an explanation even exists with those respects.

If that tesla quote is true then it seems without understanding or at least having some kind of a working theory we are missing one of the main elements to the design.

On a different note, I suppose it would be interesting to have 3 identical coils and send them to people that are 90 degrees apart from each other on the earth and see if in fact they really do receive a signal at the same time which I suppose could be comparatively calculated using a phone, satellite service, maybe etc versus by returning ticks.

Comment

• The Tesla Marconi Wireless System

Hello, I`m Paul Park who Eric referred to as a Korean friend in some previous articles. When I met him last month, he asked me to share one of his videos with you guys. He said it seems nobody but me has this. So I uploaded this video on my youtube channel. I found and bought this video a couple of years ago on the japanese website that dealt with second hand materials.

Bye.

Thank u Paul for sharing the video and well come to the forume

JJ

If you consider these tranmissions helpful, please donate to Eric Dollard via PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...% 3aNonHosted

Comment

• The Tesla Marconi Wireless System

Bye.

Thank u Paul for sharing the video and well come to the forume

JJ

If you consider these tranmissions helpful, please donate to Eric Dollard via PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...% 3aNonHosted

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                          That video explained a lot.

The 3rd coil as a virtual ground and how the coils are set up was stellar.

On the down side for my understanding of all this however is that sort of throws several wrenches into the works in so far as the "magnifying" part is concerned.

That is the idea where one can drag in extra energy somehow. What did Tesla say, 100 horsepower to make a million or something like that?

Then in Erics sbarc lectures where he said this creates a tight dc beam and pointed between the 2 spherical capacitors.

It seems there is a huge gap yet to be understood or explained if such an explanation even exists with those respects.

If that tesla quote is true then it seems without understanding or at least having some kind of a working theory we are missing one of the main elements to the design.

On a different note, I suppose it would be interesting to have 3 identical coils and send them to people that are 90 degrees apart from each other on the earth and see if in fact they really do receive a signal at the same time which I suppose could be comparatively calculated using a phone, satellite service, maybe etc versus by returning ticks.
                          Here's where I am, I follow what Eric is talking about esp now with more of the mathematics being clearer. however as Eric points out, there is little to no theoretical knowledge available or any mathematics to develop it fully. Going all the way back to Maxwell and forward thru Heaviside etc.. and Teslas work on the TMT, there is a faint outline that starts to emerge on it. Eric's work was never completed, so this field sits idle. Although hands on experimentation is very useful without any mathematics as a guide it's truly shooting in the dark.

As I've mentioned before, I think there may be some further progress made in the math from utilizing the algebra of counter-space. I'd also like to tie in spherical wave functions as well. Problem is, this is not a simple nor easy task.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post

The power magnification is covered in this post: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post179258

Eric shows how the power magnification of a Tesla Magnifying Transmitter is in the ratio of time periods of discharge/charge. In other words, the power magnification comes for example from charging a capacitor with 1000 watts for one second. The energy stored in the capacitor should be 1000 Joules (Watt - Seconds). This 1000 Joules can be discharged in 1/100th of a second giving us an impulse of 100,000 watts, hence power magnification of 100x. But the energy between the charge and discharge remains the same.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                              The power magnification is covered in this post: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post179258

Eric shows how the power magnification of a Tesla Magnifying Transmitter is in the ratio of time periods of discharge/charge. In other words, the power magnification comes for example from charging a capacitor with 1000 watts for one second. The energy stored in the capacitor should be 1000 Joules (Watt - Seconds). This 1000 Joules can be discharged in 1/100th of a second giving us an impulse of 100,000 watts, hence power magnification of 100x. But the energy between the charge and discharge remains the same.

Dave

I am not able to add that up.

-t/t?

I can relate to t - t, or charge - discharge, you cant discharge more than you charge, and you cannot have time less than zero, so I do not understand how we get a magnification factor out of that.

The charge and discharge times is just the same power in more or less time.

That and to be in resonance it seems to me the charge and discharge time would have to be nearly the same.

In your example above it seems you have the same amount of power, but at different intervals.
                              Last edited by Kokomoj0; 02-21-2012, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                                Here's where I am, I follow what Eric is talking about esp now with more of the mathematics being clearer. however as Eric points out, there is little to no theoretical knowledge available or any mathematics to develop it fully. Going all the way back to Maxwell and forward thru Heaviside etc.. and Teslas work on the TMT, there is a faint outline that starts to emerge on it. Eric's work was never completed, so this field sits idle. Although hands on experimentation is very useful without any mathematics as a guide it's truly shooting in the dark.

As I've mentioned before, I think there may be some further progress made in the math from utilizing the algebra of counter-space. I'd also like to tie in spherical wave functions as well. Problem is, this is not a simple nor easy task.

for the magnification I simply presumed that tesla created an electrostatic converter. the idea being that this beam that Eric talked about having the opposite effect of tem propagation where instead of expanding infinitely attempted to contract and tunnel infinitely.

and I was running along quite content with that until I seen this last video that Paul posted where Eric states the extra coil is a virtual ground and the monopole and shot everything I thought I understood right out the window.

That turned my brain into an instant prezel... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X