Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EPD Cosmic Induction Generator Photos 4

The last 4 are from the Marconi Lab prior to the Integratron.

Also threw in another photo of a TMT single terminal discharge I haven't seen posted in awhile.

73 DE WX9HV
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lambda; 01-19-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Website Update

Just wanted to update you guys on my website. I have collected pretty much every post of Eric Dollard's on this forum and put them in sections on my website so people can quickly go over any content they may have missed and have it all in one place. I soon hope to have a comprehensive collection of all Eric Dollard's material up on my site including hosting documents & audio.

Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Transmissions/Articles:
      1. “Energy Defined” by E.P.Dollard (2011)
      2. “The Theory of Anti-Relativity” by E.P.Dollard (2011)
      3. “Metrical Dimensional Relations of the Aether” by E.P.Dollard (2011)

Individual Posts:

I will keep things updated daily as new information comes out. I will also add a section on all of Eric's post from the n6kph yahoo group soon. Stay tuned.
      A collection of Eric Dollards latest posts and writings on my website: Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Comment

• Gestalt & Lamare,
        You guys are doing a wonderful job keeping up on all the posts and organizing them into one place, I for one really appreciate it as I was trying to do the same thing, but simply downloaded all of them from you gentlemen and made PDF's from them. Thanks to both of you, keep up the good work!

Mike

73 DE WX9HV

Comment

• Longitudinal Waves

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
          In the most simplistic, man-made form, Longitudinal Waves are a result of an LC oscillation of the TEM transmission. L and C are spatial functions in themselves, but when multiplied, space cancels and you are left with a time function. This is when space becomes scalar. The RAYS of induction are existing equally, everywhere in space, tending towards electrification more-so on the COMPLIMENTARY RESONANT conductor surfaces. This is the basis for no inverse of distance function, propagation without loss of signal strength, longitudinal transmission, etc.

Dave
          Longitudinal waves stem from TRANSFER coefficients (M & K) not STORAGE coefficients (L & C) of dielectric and magnetic energy. Longitudinal Wave energy is TRANSFERRED and not RADIATED, energy is conserved between two points, transmitter and reciever. TEM uses RADIATION and thus "sprays" energy out into space, no conservation of energy between transmitter and receiver. These being WITHOUT regard to propagation velocity.

Reference #1:
          Nikola Tesla, Leland I. Anderson - Nikola Tesla on His Work With Alternating Currents and Their Application to Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony, and Transmission of Power: An Extended Interview [2002]
          Specifically Pages 130-160 (conversation between Tesla and Counsel about "radiation" of energy from his wireless transmitter)

Reference #2:
          EP Dollard - Theory of Wireless Power [1986]
          Specifically, Pages 5-14, with special attention to Figure 3 and Pages 34-69, with special attention to Figure 1.

b) The Tesla system

The system of transmission and reception of electric energy without the employment of connecting wires, or waveguides, as conceived by Dr. Tesla IS NOT the propagation of any type of electromagnetic wave, nor is it the excitation of the earth-ionosphere waveguide. Tesla's system employes resonant actions along lines, or rays, of ELECTRIC INDUCTION, these lines standing between the transmitter and the receiver, figure 3. The apparatus for establishing these lines of induction is called the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (T.M.T.). The T.M.T. is a system of resonant transformers harmonically balanced to the electric condition of the earth. The mono-polar nature of the T.M.T. induction facilitates the ease of transmission and reception that this apparatus exhibits.

Figure 3 (from page 6 of above reference)

a) Product of conjugate pair of inductions

The wave theories in present usage for the study of electric propagation along coils and kindred apparatus all suffer from the fundamental drawback that they are representations of energy propagation along a single line or axis. The equivalent circuit of coil propagation is, however best presented as in figure 1, that is, two perpendicular paths for induction. Thus the propagation can occur in any direction on the surface of the mesh given by figure 1.

The nature of electric energy varies with the direction of propagation and departs significantly from the common electro-magnetic form when the path is no longer along the usual axis. This departure in form is of singular importance in the study of Tesla's discoveries.

Figure 1 (from page 35 of the above reference.)

From the above references you can gather that the lines of mutual induction M & K propagate in straight lines or RAYS between different metalic-dielectric structures (transmitter and receiver). And have little relation to L & C when used in this manner. Also the AXIS of their (M & K) propagation through a coil is the shortest path possible (between turns) whereas L & C take the longest path possible (along the entire length of the wire). As for a telluric wave through the earth, Tesla said, in my first reference, that the waves spread out in all directions, BUT the energy was conserved and not lost. He makes a VERY large emphasis on conservation of energy (not spraying energy into space) in his system and the complete loss of energy in the Hertzian system of propagation.

Garrett M
          Last edited by garrettm4; 01-19-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post

From the above reference you can gather that the lines of mutual induction M and K propagate in straight lines or RAYS between different metalic-dielectric structures (transmitter and receiver). And have little relation to L & C when used in this manner.

Garrett M
            I agree with what you have said. All I was trying to convey is that the LC oscillation initiates the propagation of the longitudinal wave down the MK path. I am not sure how you would propagate longitudinal waves (Man made) without first establishing the activity using a LC circuit with a high magnification factor.

Eric Dollard Quote:
            Let us turn to the Heaviside Equation which is the most fundamental equations in all of Electrical Engineering:

(RG + XB) + j (XG – RB) = propagation constant squared

where:

R resistance in Ohms
            G conductance in Siemens
            X reactance in Henrys per second
            B susceptance in Farads per second

Therefore:

RG is the scalar or DC component that is NOT A WAVE,
            XB is the longitudinal or AC component and is an alternating electric wave
            XB is a function of LC.

Dave

Comment

• XB with reference to L & C and M & K

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
              XB is a function of LC.

Dave
              When generally considered that is the usual assumption, but, XB can also be a function of M & K.

Note: This was intended to be considered with DISTRIBUTED system elements such as a single coil or mutually connected lumped elements as shown in Reference #2. LUMPED system elements such as separate inductors that are not coupled and non mutually connected capacitors use the second formula listed for total reactance or susceptance.

Total Reactance
              (Distributed Reactance, or Special Case of Lumped Reactance)
              (General Case of Lumped Reactance)

Self Inductive Reactance, X(sub)L, Henry per Second
              Mutual Capacitive Reactance, X(sub)K, Second per Farad
              Self Capacitive Reactance, X(sub)C, Second per Farad

The different axises of propagation of K & C and circuit layout denotes the difference in usage. For Lumped elements this is seen as series capacitor to series capacitor, K; series capacitor to series inductor, C.

Total Susceptance
              (Distributed Susceptance, or Special Case of Lumped Susceptance)
              (General Case of Lumped Susceptance)

Self Capacitive Susceptance, B(sub)C, Farad per Second
              Mutual Inductive Susceptance, B(sub)M, Second per Henry
              Self Inductive Susceptance, B(sub)L, Second per Henry

The different axises of propagation of M & L denotes the difference in usage. For Lumped elements this is seen as inductor winding to inductor winding, M; parallel inductor to parallel capacitor, L.

This next piece of text was intended to be considered with LUMPED elements, which everyone should be more comfortable with.

Because Inductions E & I are counter rotating Vectors, the Inductive-Reactance and Capacitive-Reactance cannot add directly, the same is true with Capacitive-Susceptance and Inductive-Susceptance. Thus one is shown as POSITIVE and the other NEGATIVE, this denotes the relation of their phase difference, which is assumed (+-)90 degrees. When both capacitive and inductive values for reactance or susceptance are equal in value they become a zero magnitude imaginary resistance or conductance when looked at from the source supply's perspective.

From Reference #3:
              "...In the science of mathematics, the complex numbering system is useful in determining magnitude and phase angle in mechanical and electrical networks. The ‘ j ‘ operator represents the imaginary value Sqrt(-1). In AC power networks the ‘ j ‘ operator represents the rotation of a vector in a CCW (counter clockwise ) direction a full + 90°. Conversely, a ‘-j ‘ operator represents a full - 90°.
              The real and imaginary numbers may be placed on a two dimensional complex plane to determine angular motion. The values along the horizontal axis are the real portion while the values along the vertical axis are the imaginary. Any horizontal vector magnitude directed from the PCC (point of common coupling) to the right is deemed to be positive in polarity while a vector directed to the left is deemed to be negative.
              ..."

Reference #1:
              E. P. Dollard - Symbolic Representation of Alternating Electric Waves [1985]
              Specifically pages 4-6 and pages 16-19

Reference #2:
              Borderland Science - Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves [1988]
              Specifically minutes 16 to 35 of video, "Analogue Computers".

Reference #3:
              KVA vs. KVAR vs. KW

Self Inductions (Storage & Return of Energy):
              L, series
              C, parallel

Mutual Inductions (Transfer of Energy, in Either Direction):
              M, parallel
              K, series

Whether these elements (L, C, M & K) are of a LUMPED or DISTRIBUTED nature determines the resultant waveforms characteristics.

FOUR waves result from these four distinct coefficients (LC, MK, LK & MC). The Axises of propagation are different for each type of wave, as was shown in Figure 1, page 35, of Theory of Wireless Power. This reference shows the case of DISTRIBUTED system elements of a coil!

The time function of LC

The time function of MK

The time function of LK

The time function of MC

The above differential time values represent one "Arc Length" measure of time of the Natural Period and can be taken into Radians per Second or Cycles per Second very easily.

Differential Time (one Arc Length or Radian of Natural Period, in Seconds)
              The values for this measure are shown above for the various circuit configurations.

Natural Period (total Time of Cycle, in Seconds)

Angular Frequency (Arc Lengths or Radians per Second)

Natural Frequency (Cycles per Second)

Eric Dollard Excerpt:

Let us turn to the Heaviside Equation which is the most fundamental equations in all of Electrical Engineering:

(RG + XB) + j (XG – RB) = propagation constant squared

where:

R resistance in Ohms
              G conductance in Siemens
              X reactance in Henrys per second
              B susceptance in Farads per second

Therefore:

RG is the scalar or DC component that is NOT A WAVE,
              XB is the longitudinal or AC component and is an alternating electric wave
              In conclusion, it can be seen that XB is a lot more than just an Alternating Current LC Oscillation. It in fact shows the MK configuration as well (both are "alternating" electric waves), its just that we don't ever talk about M & K so the lack of formal usage and general understanding of their interactions TOGETHER.

Garrett M
              Last edited by garrettm4; 01-20-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garrettm4 View Post
                When generally considered, that is the usual assumption, but, XB can be that of M & K as well

Example:

Total Reactance (+-)jX = X(sub)L - X(sub)K

Inductive Reactance X(sub)L, Henry per Second
                Capacitive Reactance X(sub)K, per Farad per Second

Total Susceptance (+-)jB = B(sub)C - B(sub)M,

Capacitive Susceptance B(sub)C, Farad per Second
                Inductive Susceptance B(sub)M, per Henry per Second

Because Inductions E & I are counter rotating Vectors the inductive reactance and capacitive reactance cannot add directly, the same is true with capacitive susceptance and inductive susceptance. Thus one is shown as NEGATIVE and the other POSITIVE this denotes the relation of their phase difference. When both are equal in value they become a zero magnitude imaginary resistance or conductance. When this happens the reactive currents or voltages caused by the storage or transfer coefficients equal zero, when added together, although both are still present and can still be measured separately.

Reference:
                KVA vs. KVAR vs. KW

Self Inductions (Storage & Return of Energy):
                L, series
                C, parallel

Mutual Inductions (Transfer of Energy, in Either Direction):
                M, parallel
                K, series

FOUR waves result from these four coefficients (LC, MK, LK & MC)

The time function of LC, dt=(Square Root of LC)

The time function of MK, dt=(Square Root of (1/MK))

The time function of LK, dt=(Square Root of (L/K))

The time function of MC, dt=(Square Root of (C/M))

These values can be taken into radians per second.

Also, the Axises of propagation are different for each type of wave, as was shown in Figure 1, page 35, of Theory of Wireless Power.

In conclusion it can be seen that XB is a lot more than just an Alternating Current LC Oscillation. It in fact shows the MK configuration as well, its just that we don't ever talk about M & K so the lack of formal usage and general understanding of their interactions TOGETHER.
                Well said.

As usual, You seem to be one step ahead of my understanding.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                  That is some good looking data. What is your time span on that audio waves? also, how far away from the transmitting tower are you?

Dave
                  On the bottom waveform, I think it's 100µs per division, not sure about the top one. The resolution is 32 samples if that's any help. The transmitter is about 37-38 miles away according to google maps.

It seems that the incoming radio signal isn't reliable for judging the phase because it's possible to make it look either way through the tuning, so I'll be posting conclusive audio analysis evidence shortly I'll upload the audio later too so anyone can open it in an audio editor or whatever and look directly.
                  http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Scope connected to the amplified audio output. The audio was recorded earlier and was used instead of real time live transmission (they were talking nonsense and I wanted to include some music).

Crystal Sets Gone Wild - Audio Analysis-01 - YouTube

Stupid youtube have blocked the AM radio quality audio in some countries because of copyright. I'll make another later. If not, saturday night is scheduled to have unsigned music so that will do nicely
                    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Time to get my hands dirty, I've been collecting and purchasing parts & supplies to build the TXR-RCVR of the T.M.T.

I'm still scouring up more tubes as I would prefer to utilize the plasma nature of tubes for harmonics and switching.

oddly so far acquiring the flat copper wire is the most difficult, looks like I'll need to order direct from the mfg in bulk. The other thought was cold rolling heavy gauge round stock too and then annealing it.

To the best of my knowledge based on posts here and studying the referenced work of Heaviside, Steinmetz etz.. geometry is a critical factor in the design. It's the same for plasma and electron optics as well, so it's only natural that it would follow here. I also think that capacitance is going to be the bigger hurdle in controlling, will more than likely have a number of experiments in that area.

I'll keep you all posted, it's probably going to be a couple months before it's together and things are under way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lambda View Post
                        The last 4 are from the Marconi Lab prior to the Integratron.

Also threw in another photo of a TMT single terminal discharge I haven't seen posted in awhile.

73 DE WX9HV
                        I wanted to comment on that pic of the TMT single design. I've worked for various agencies in the past that did defense (intentionally leaving out the acronym) work. One of the depts was working on a project that included a unit so similar to that it's downright spooky. coincidence possibly? but I never figured on seeing any of that stuff in the light of day to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                          Scope connected to the amplified audio output. The audio was recorded earlier and was used instead of real time live transmission (they were talking nonsense and I wanted to include some music).

Crystal Sets Gone Wild - Audio Analysis-01 - YouTube

Stupid youtube have blocked the AM radio quality audio in some countries because of copyright. I'll make another later. If not, saturday night is scheduled to have unsigned music so that will do nicely
                          I ran the audio thru a simple FFT analyzer and there is a resonance around 1.2kHz Do you notice that as well?
                          It's seems like the current is leading to the ground in the Tesla antennae.

Comment

• Copper Strap Supplier

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                            Time to get my hands dirty, I've been collecting and purchasing parts & supplies to build the TXR-RCVR of the T.M.T.

I'm still scouring up more tubes as I would prefer to utilize the plasma nature of tubes for harmonics and switching.

oddly so far acquiring the flat copper wire is the most difficult, looks like I'll need to order direct from the mfg in bulk. The other thought was cold rolling heavy gauge round stock too and then annealing it.

To the best of my knowledge based on posts here and studying the referenced work of Heaviside, Steinmetz etz.. geometry is a critical factor in the design. It's the same for plasma and electron optics as well, so it's only natural that it would follow here. I also think that capacitance is going to be the bigger hurdle in controlling, will more than likely have a number of experiments in that area.

I'll keep you all posted, it's probably going to be a couple months before it's together and things are under way.
                            A good place to get copper strap for reasonable price is Georgia Copper. Remember that the mass should be equal to mass of copper in secondary (should use RG-316 teflon coated silvered coaxial cable), but only the weight of the shield should be taken into consideration. Just a suggestion, this is where I got my ground strap for my ham radio equipment and also have a decent amount I intend on using for the primary of the pancake coil and then the TMT I'd like to build.

Georgia Copper - COPPER GROUND STRAP for GROUNDING AND BONDING

Kind Regards,
                            Mike

WX9HV

Comment

Working...
                            X