Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babbitt's Light and Color continued:

SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
    Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Crystal Radios

Hi

Here's a link to a site with loads of different plans for crystal radios; which may help with Eric's challenge:

Crystal Radio Plans, Schematics, and Circuits

Wishing you all a very happy new year.

Regards

John

Comment

• stars and sun invisible from space

I haven't corresponded with Tom in months. Emailed him about this but didn't hear back yet but I found the below online:

Another incredible chunk of information....There are some bizarre things going on with the Sun and the properties of light in space. John Keely says that the Sun and stars are invisible when viewed from space. Light only manifests when in the presence of a gas which serves as a percussive medium for the Aether to allow the generation of light through interference; thereby slowing the Aether to lower frequencies.

Rudolph Steiner also says that the Sun and stars are invisible from space.

Tom Brown (of Borderland Sciences in California) says he talked on the phone to one astronaut who said they could not take pictures of the Sun or stars UNLESS the camera was inside the ship (where there is air). On hearing this, Tom called NASA and asked the Public Information Officer if the Sun could be seen from space. The PIO said of course.

At that point Tom explained about the story he was working on and that he had talked to an astronaut who confirmed the premise of no visible light from space. The PIO got very upset on the phone and said that information was not supposed to be given to the public.
        Last edited by Aaron; 01-01-2012, 07:37 AM.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
          (1) Unfortunately I must say that PinWheel is correct, for the most part. It seems to be a hopeless lot indeed. However take in to consideration that I operate by the "Way of the Coyote", and my contempt for humans is accordingly absolute. See "God's Dog".
          Don't worry about your works bearing fruit. They will, but it takes time. You can't expect the mind virus so carefully induced by "them" to fall to pieces in an instance. It takes a careful buildup of pressure against the wall of ignorance and deceit. Once the pressure is high enough, then it will break.

May be the best way to illustrate this, is to refer to the movie “Force 10 from Navarone (1978)”:

Force 10 from Navarone (1978)
          Stiff Upper Lip - Television Tropes & Idioms

Force 10 From Navarone Film of the Book. The team has detonated explosives inside a dam in attempt to breach it. The situation is desperate: if they fail, thousands of Partisans will be slaughtered by the Nazis. Sergeant Miller (British) and Sergeant Weaver (American) are waiting to see what happens.

Weaver: Nothing! We’ve been through all this, and nothing!

Miller: You can’t expect an enormous volcano with three tiny bags of explosives. You have to let nature take her course. Give it time, it’ll work.
          I clearly see lots of tiny holes appearing in the wall right now, but it still stands. But I'm positive 2012 will be the year it will finally come down.

Happy 2012 to all!

-- Arend --

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
            Hi

Here's a link to a site with loads of different plans for crystal radios; which may help with Eric's challenge:

Crystal Radio Plans, Schematics, and Circuits

Wishing you all a very happy new year.

Regards

John

Kool!

here is the one I built!

Had no clue what I was doing, just knew longer was better so I went to the auto scrap yard and cut about many junk car coils and used the primary, took my daddy's climbing spikes and pounded insulators about 20 feet above the ground on then telephone poles. The antenna was about 1/8th mile long and I used it both as a youngster for the crystal set and when I was older for amplified am radios.

Anyway I am not sure I know how it works precisely in terms of Erics teachings. That is what explanations Eric would look for or expect.

Otherwise its a LC resonant tank with a variable C, the antenna wire coil is the primary, the other one the secondary, the diode is a low knee voltage germanium, the rf carrier is amplitude modulated rf, (AM), the diode rectifies 1/2 the wave, the rf cannot be heard as the .0001 cap filters most of it out, but the rectified audio impressed on it can, and you would use crystal headset because they required very little power.

had a lot of fun with that radio, incredible reception with that long antenna.
            Last edited by Kokomoj0; 01-01-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• EDIT: Question removed to save forum space and your time.
              Last edited by Rosphere; 01-06-2012, 02:36 AM. Reason: T-rex transmission on 01-01-2012, 04:15 PM, clarified my issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                Babbitt's Concept of Faradays Contigous Particle of the Aether

so the force then would tend to attract on the negative and propel on the positive?

I have usually thought of a vortex pulling in this case from the inside to space and a torrent as a water hose dumping out.

It would seem to make sense in terms of equal and opposite force and being at rest I suppose.

I would be very interested in seeing how the bonding forces would look between 2 of them.

Oh and happy new year everyone!
                Last edited by Kokomoj0; 01-01-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosphere View Post
                  The coyote howled at the one moon about the one dimension of space.
                  22-AUG transmission:

OK, I can incorporate this idea into the proposed conceptual model. One dimension of space. Got it. Another coyote hears the cry and begins to howl at the same moon. So how many dimensions do we have?

From the same 22-AUG transmission:

Later, from the 8-DEC transmission:

Yes, I have read many times, consistently, that items 3) and 4) from the AUG transmission unite to form item (1) from the DEC transmission. However, I am confused about how 4 dimensions becomes 3 dimensions in one season.

It was a big deal back in August to be precise and meticulous about what is and what is not a dimension, and how many dimensions exist for electrical engineering and the number of the counting was FOUR. And now the number of the counting is THREE. Is the coyote still in control of T-rex, or has a Bolinas-weasel taken-over the T-rex account to misguide us all?

I do apologize for being late to the party as I have only recently discovered these transmissions. I have been reading them and downloading referenced material and reading some of that as well over the holiday. I decided to go back and make my own subject-organized notes based on all the transmissions when I ran into this, "how many dimensions," issue.

Again, sorry if I missed the explanation of the decision to combine the two dimensions into one. I will correct/delete this post/transmission if I can find it or someone can point it out for me.

Thank you,
                  Rosphere
                  If you will read through "The End of Time" post, you will find the following T-Rex quote:
                  The Planck is defined as the undivided quantity, Q, of the total electric induction. In a Biblical sense an analog is, “and in the beginning…” Every other substantial relation found its derivation in the Planck. A pair, Phi and Psi were arrived at by a divorce
                  Q, Planck, has been turned into Magnetism, Phi, and Dielectricity, Psi thru derivation.

I can assure you that Eric is still very much active and that he has access to his account.

Dave

Comment

• EDIT: Post removed to save forum space and your time.
                    Last edited by Rosphere; 01-06-2012, 02:39 AM. Reason: I do not wish to aid in getting off-track with Maldelbrot observations.

Comment

• The Planck, Again, Again

The Planck, Again, Again

The Planck is the quantity of electrification, Q. The Einsteiner calls this a photon, and says that a Planck is the time integral of energy, W, in Joules. These relations are demonstrated in these writings and also represent the established engineering theories. Nothing is new.

The Planck, Q, is the union of dielectricity, Psi, and the magnetism, Phi. These two inductions, Psi and Phi give birth to, Q, the electrification, in a transverse electro-magnetic configuration.

In Heaviside/Poynting reasoning it is:
                      V Psi Phi, equals Q

That simple, Maxwell would have loved it, but he died too soon.

Physicists like three dimensions, the reason is hidden away somewhere.

(1) Mass, m
                      (2) Space, l
                      (3) Time, t

"The three"

However for the electrical engineer, who is an engineer of electric power, P, in KiloWatts, or Kilo-Volt-Ampere reactive, he has no interest in mass. Therefore "The Three" become:

(1) Electrification, Q
                      (2) Space, l
                      (3) Time, t

And for the physicist:

Q equals the time integral of the shrine itself,

W= mc squared

Hence,

Q, equals Wt

How simple, get the "Monsters from the Id" out of your head. No mystic secrets, just basic high school algebra. But it would make no sense to someone from the DMV.

In a more primary dimensional expression, the Planck divorces into a pair of primary dimensions, the dielectric induction, and the magnetic induction. Thus the Planck in itself is not a primary dimension, but serves as a primary dimensional relation, for the materialist.

Taken from C.P. Steinmetz in "Impulses, Waves, and Discharges", are three dimensional conditions:

(1) The magnetic field, Phi
                      (2) The dielectric field, Psi
                      (3) The electric field, Q

When Steinmetz uses the term "Electrical Field" this is defined by Q. The Dielectric field is NOT... the electric field. Is the dead horse dead yet?

Q, in Planck is

NOT EQUAL TO

Psi, in Coulomb.

And, E equals mc squared times t equals Q. The materialistic expression to pacify the physicist. If Phi, or Psi is zero, then Q is zero. It is that Q is the PRODUCT of Psi and Phi. Both Psi and Phi must be present in order to have any Electrification, Q. Hence Q is a double frequency term that is maximum when the dielectric energy content is equal to the magnetic energy content.

See figure in the following post

Epilogue, the Planck is not a quantum mystical myriad of Queeks and Quarks, it is a fundamental relation in both physics and electrical engineering terms. Keep the Quarks out of the Condensers, the engineer says. On the other hand, for the Quantic minded, how complex can you make a crystal set? What if Einstein says it cannot work? It is a bottomless pit.

Comment

• From "Electric Waves, Discharges, and Impulses", C.P Steinmetz, p67

Relation of Magnetic and Dielectric Energy Transient

Comment

• Fractal Discharge

From "The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook", Thomas Brown

This photograph is a pulsed discharge from my magnification transformer. It discharges into counterspace, away from ground into itself. Its form is golden ratio log periodic, a 5 phase fractal.

Note that the discharge is much longer than normal for 30 KiloVolts. It discharges into itelf carrying it onward.

The board is the result of many pulses (seasons) over time, creating a Golden Ratio Log Periodic Form, or five phase fractal.

Comment

• A question

Thanks to all for the contributions in this thread and thank you Eric for all you are doing for us.
                            I have a question:
                            I have a transmitter with a power of 10 watt.
                            The receiver of the post 212 is tuned to the frequency of my tx.
                            The minimum power to operate the headphones is 100mW.
                            How many receivers tuned to the frequency of my tx can receive my signal at the same distance and at the minimum power (100mW on the headphones)?

Kempis

Comment

• Tesla Coil

Eric asked me to point out the Tesla coil pictured in the fractal discharge(which Eric built), compared to the original picture of the Tesla coil in Colorado Springs.
                              Here is the discharge:

And here is the Colorado Springs version:

Look at it and notice the similarites, make a visual comparison. Same number of turns, same width to height ratio. The pictures speak for themselves. The coil pictured sitting next to Tesla inside the fence is called the main coil, or the "Extra Coil". The primary and secondary coils are the fence, 51 ft in diameter. In the "Extra Coil" it is critical that the length and the diameter are equal.

Now notice a second picture of Colorado Springs:

Notice the tall, slender coils to the right of the picture, we will term them "cardboard tube" coils. This is a primary source of misinformation about Tesla coil's existing today. The "Extra Coil" in the left of the picture is the one doing all the work. The Arc Discharges would be there regardless of the "cardboard tubes". The different height cardboard tubes was Tesla dealing with different frequencies and harmonics, they were called Test Coils.

Pictured below are people making a Tesla coil WRONG:

Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Nikola, Telsa - US Patent 568178 "Method of Regulating Apparatus for Producing Currents of High Frequency" to reference "See Nikola Tesla, "System of Concatenated Tuned Circuits", patent number unknown"

Comment

Working...
                                X