Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
    I maintain the pounds per square inch has absolutely no relation to capacitance whatsoever, in the world of electrical engineers. Hence it is absurd. To quote E.H. Armstrong, "They substitute words for reality, and then talk about the words." This is what physics has done. In Electricity, the ideas og Goethe and Wilhelm Reich are much more in accord with electricity, and the formative forces in general. Newton was a materialist and his physics represents an impediment to the understanding of electricity. For those married to "Little Ball Bearings", this is why we have the Planck. Here you can have your beloved E equals mc squared which is so dear to your heart. So use it, don't heap capacitance and inductance with lead weights.

The Aether does not relate to the inertial laws of Newton, but the formative forces laws of Goethe.

73 DE N6KPH

I believe this is why

MIT Physics Demo -- Dissectible Capacitor - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by amigo View Post
      Hi Eric,

Are we done with the Theory of Anti-Relativity?

I have been copy/pasting all your posts into a single document so I can read them in context, but I am not sure anymore where things begin and end.

Thanks.
      Hey Amigo,

I transposed The Theory of Anti-Relativity for Eric. There were four chapters in that particular series. Here are the links to each chapter posted in this thread.

Chapter 1: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post167820

Chapter 2: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post168220

Chapter 2 Continued: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post168221

Chapter 3: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post168671

Chapter 4: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post169246

You can see the original scans here: Directory contents of /David/

Dave

Comment

• Continuing to Whip the Dead Horse

Heaviside; Adagio, Andante Alegro Moderato

The Aether is a genie in a bottle, it beckons your command. Tell her what you want her to be, and that she will become.

We start with the Faraday contigious particles, the Maxwell's cellular aggregates, Babbitt's Vortex Swirls, Tela's Gas, Heavisides Rotational Model of Variable mu and epsilon, and the blockheaded solid Aether theory. She is all, she is none. Einstein holds the cork in the bottle, the Quantum Mystic seeks a Pandora. What a choice.

My efforts in 6 months of writing here are directed to the practicing Electrical Engineer, not the Quantum Mystic. You were given the Planck as a way out of the Quantum Godess's trap. But she exudes such sweet honey. Engineers do not want Quarks in their capacitors.

There are some dogs that keep eating fecal matter no matter how many times they get kicked in the head. Steinmetz provided, among many other important concepts, three terms:

1. Magnetic Field
        2. Dielectric Field
        3. Electric Field

The Electric Field is not thet Dielectric Field, it is not interchangeable, the electric field is the Planck. But it is no use. The dog did it again.

Please keep the Quark out of the condenser. There are "less delicate" ways of saying this from a rear end versor position. Capacitance is a metrical dimension, and so is inductance. They are dimensions of space separated by the dimension of time, no more than that, metrical dimensions.

Pounds per square inches as a Farad is obscene. Let us take a dynamical analog, my Corolla. It operates though 3 distinct forms:

1) The inductance, the body of the car

2) The capacitance, the tires of the car

3) The conductor, the road on which the car stands

And since the conductor has resistance, the electrons are that part of the road(the conductance) which wants to move with the tires(the dielectric).

The tires are capacitors, and are rated as such. Three factors present themselves:

1) The geometry of the tire

2) The pressure contained

3) The deflection through which the weight of the car pushes the wheel to the ground

The geometry is the capacitance of the tire 9x10 to 10 to the third centimeters cubed.

The pressure is the voltage of the tire, 44 P.S.I., voltage max rating.

The deflection is the charge or displacement in per c.m.

One way to make pounds per square inch capacitance is to say the pressure contained is the permittivity of the capacitor since the deflection is the result of the weight, or force of it, which then is the applied voltage.

Remember equating the Laws of Physics to the Laws of Electricity can be very misleading and is the principle cause for misunderstanding.

Break more to follow
        SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
        Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• From "An Elementary Treatise on Electricity", by James Clerk Maxwell

Comment

• Re capacitor and charge, where is the charge, from 1892 Magnetism and Electricity:

Page 2

Cheers

John

Comment

• I get depressed almost every time I visit this thread.

Eric, I think aside from any sort of philanthropic-style good feelings that may be generated for yourself, it always seems to me as though you are... basically wasting your time at this place.

Kind of like playing classical piano at a hip-hop concert.

If one wanted to be try and be super unbiased about it, it seems as though, in terms of just amount of available hours in a day when compared to personal productivity, you would actually be better of utilizing a different method of propagating the old sciences.

I think something more effective, in terms of efficient distribution on your part - as well as effective reception, would be an on demand model. Meaning people seek you out to know what you know, rather than you preaching fire and brimstone to a pulpit of followers from a different church. I'm sure your transmissions aren't generating the financial support to justify even passing up casual employment.

Of course, it would be a horrible turn of events, in my opinion, if you were to just go away completely in the same way that Tesla is gone or Heaviside is gone. I just think that the ratio of your personal time spent vs effectiveness in understanding on the part of the recipient, would be more favorable if you were to do things via email and pay per download pdf's and snail mail.

Just thinking in terms of your time in the way that an investor thinks about his money - an investor has 24 million dollars and you have 24 hours. This place just gives me a "pearls before the swine" type of vibe. Life would be easier and more effective, I bet, if there was only contact between you and the non-swine that are here - like Dave and Raui and whoever else.

We could keep talking about numerology or whatever too - whatever floats people's boats. Maybe Harry Potter.

Comment

• Thanks for the "ad hominem" rebuttal - don't bother looking it up.

The facts, weather I'm a super douchey debbie-downer or not, remain: even the best and the brightest and educated on this forum don't get it. EPD is basically yelling upwind during a storm to a large audience. It would be more effective if he spoke downwind to a smaller audience. The money analogy was just to use as a comparison - besides the fact that HE HAS TO EAT. Because time is a resource, and subject the the same Adam Smith type laws of economics regarding resources.

If you really gave a fk about the perpetuation of the knowledge that EPD holds then you would also want to see the process happen in the best possible way - with respect to efficiency and effectiveness.

I am also of the opinion that this cult of positive thinking benefits only the status quo. It makes no allowance for valid dissent.

I also didn't say that it wouldn't be open - just selective. If I had 1 condo to rent out I wouldn't just rent it out to any Joe Schmoe that needed a place... because I value my own resources and respect them as an extension of myself. That's why there is credit checks and criminal checks.

The real fool wastes resources in whatever form they are. Trying to teach a resistant crowd of anonymous anybodies, who's only qualification to use up any of EPD's time(a resource) is that they have an interest and an Internet connection, is proving to be ineffective by any non-subjective standard.

Imagine if you had to put just a shred more effort in in order to learn. Imagine if you had to personally e-mail EPD with a specific question? AAAHHHHH!!!! nooooooooo! People who are truly busy don't even have the time for the frivolity that we actually have come to EXPECT from EPD. In my opinion, he shouldn't have time for half this nonsense. Money or no money.

Comment

Eric--This schematic (above) that you outline for the primary of the disruptive discharge circuit seems different than what I would expect. In order to maximize the longitudinal waves shouldn't the capacitors be in series, not in parallel as shown above? I kept scratching my head thinking about this, since based on your videos, I would think this circuit would maximize transverse waves. With the circuit as shown, does the capacitive coupling happen through L1 and the secondary to maximize longitudinal waves? I am planning on building this, and want to make sure I'm correct in my understanding. Thanks!
                  Last edited by skaght; 12-31-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Heaviside; Adagio, Andante Alegro Moderato

The Aether is a genie in a bottle, it beckons your command. Tell her what you want her to be, and that she will become.

We start with the Faraday contigious particles, the Maxwell's cellular aggregates, Babbitt's Vortex Swirls, Tela's Gas, Heavisides Rotational Model of Variable mu and epsilon, and the blockheaded solid Aether theory. She is all, she is none. Einstein holds the cork in the bottle, the Quantum Mystic seeks a Pandora. What a choice.

My efforts in 6 months of writing here are directed to the practicing Electrical Engineer, not the Quantum Mystic. You were given the Planck as a way out of the Quantum Godess's trap. But she exudes such sweet honey. Engineers do not want Quarks in their capacitors.
                    Eric, If I may. The use of the term Planck is counter productive to your msg. The Planck as a ratio of energy to frequency of its wavelength is directly tied to to the constant C. Any hope of the Planck helping one find a way out is not going to happen as the Planck is defined by its relation to Einsteins quantum world.
                    Even Louis De Broglie is adamant about relativity and his work takes on such flavor.

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                    There are some dogs that keep eating fecal matter no matter how many times they get kicked in the head. Steinmetz provided, among many other important concepts, three terms:

1. Magnetic Field
                    2. Dielectric Field
                    3. Electric Field

The Electric Field is not thet Dielectric Field, it is not interchangeable, the electric field is the Planck. But it is no use. The dog did it again.
                    Isn't the dielectric field the capacitance, is it a field or property of the permittivity?
                    Psi = Dielectric Induction. Wouldn't Psi then be of the electrostatic field and dielectric is a property of the capacitance and inducing capacitance from the electrostatic field is Psi?

would it be correct to define the electric field as the time variant field of current?

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                    Please keep the Quark out of the condenser. There are "less delicate" ways of saying this from a rear end versor position. Capacitance is a metrical dimension, and so is inductance. They are dimensions of space separated by the dimension of time, no more than that, metrical dimensions.

Pounds per square inches as a Farad is obscene. Let us take a dynamical analog, my Corolla. It operates though 3 distinct forms:

1) The inductance, the body of the car

2) The capacitance, the tires of the car

3) The conductor, the road on which the car stands

And since the conductor has resistance, the electrons are that part of the road(the conductance) which wants to move with the tires(the dielectric).

The tires are capacitors, and are rated as such. Three factors present themselves:

1) The geometry of the tire

2) The pressure contained

3) The deflection through which the weight of the car pushes the wheel to the ground

The geometry is the capacitance of the tire 9x10 to 10 to the third centimeters cubed.

The pressure is the voltage of the tire, 44 P.S.I., voltage max rating.

The deflection is the charge or displacement in per c.m.

One way to make pounds per square inch capacitance is to say the pressure contained is the permittivity of the capacitor since the deflection is the result of the weight, or force of it, which then is the applied voltage.

Remember equating the Laws of Physics to the Laws of Electricity can be very misleading and is the principle cause for misunderstanding.

Break more to follow

Comment

• The use of the term Planck is counter productive to your msg. The Planck as a ratio of energy to frequency of its wavelength is directly tied to to the constant C. Any hope of the Planck helping one find a way out is not going to happen as the Planck is defined by its relation to Einsteins quantum world.
                      Even Louis De Broglie is adamant about relativity and his work takes on such flavor.
                      WHAT???? Where did you find this? I believe the plank was described as the product of Phi and Psi, treating one as an "imaginary" number. (Which is in actuality adding a second dimension to "number line" algebra). Think UNIT CIRCLE.

Dewey B Larson was onto something, although also confused. This is the MATH OF ONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                        WHAT???? Where did you find this? I believe the plank was described as the product of Phi and Psi, treating one as an "imaginary" number. (Which is in actuality adding a second dimension to "number line" algebra). Think UNIT CIRCLE.

Dewey B Larson was onto something, although also confused. This is the MATH OF ONE
                        Yes as Eric as defined the Planck it would be, however as if I read his posts correctly he is stating that he used the term Planck as a way to enlighten the physics mystics. The Planck term as known to physicists is not as Eric has defined it. I'll throw in the link to wiki to avoid spurious copy and paste for those interested in reading about Einsteins role in where the Planck has gone. Max Planck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• The Primary Circuit, First

A global contest, who will be the first HAM radio operator to disprove Einstein? Will it be you?

We begin with the "Primary Circuit." It is a parallel resonant circuit. This exists in the dimension of time, it is space scalar. Hence no T.E.M., etc. Tim only in Neper-Radians per second. PER SECOND. It should be noted that no generalized analysis of this circuit even exists today, so where do YOU want to begin. I will tell you how, get a 1960's Radio Amateur's Handbook, and read it. Then make a 100 watt 80 meter transmitter. Then you can begin to understand Tesla. Throw all the Bearden, Corum, etc. , into the garbage, let the rats and crows have it.

The circuit I have shown is from the Colorado Springs Notes, read this for circuit values, these can be scaled. The reasoning here is that no resistance is wanted in the main tank circuit (L1,C1), it must be tight against leaks to assure maximum magnification factor. The Auxilary Circuit (L2,C2) is an impedance matching network to carry energy from the supply E.M.F. to the tank circuit M.M.F. The energy in L2 C2 refracts into L1 C1 so as not to disturb the primary M.M.F. This M.M.F. to be maximized to the highest possible magnitude.*

* See Nikola Tesla, "System of Concatenated Tuned Circuits", patent number unknown

Here is how the contest works. We learn how to make a "Crystal Set", just as everybody should. It is a "Rite of Passage". A crystal set is an A.M. radio that uses no battery, the magnification factor of its tank circuit powers the radio. Hence it can be seen that the A.M. broadcast station's transmitted energy is powering the crystal set, JUST AS TESLA ENVISIONED. Wow Mr. Wizard that is fantastic. Let's start today.

Break more to follow

Comment

Amen.

The problem with current physics is that it is such a theater of misunderstandings that it is very hard to get everything straight and push trough all the misunderstandings and errors.

But there is only one aether and therefore all of physics can be described using some kind of fluid dynamics. The problem is how to do it right, so we can re-invent Tesla's gravity model, which was undoubtedly an aether model.

Comment

• And Secondly, the Dead Horse Died:

(1) Unfortunately I must say that PinWheel is correct, for the most part. It seems to be a hopeless lot indeed. However take in to consideration that I operate by the "Way of the Coyote", and my contempt for humans is accordingly absolute. See "God's Dog".

(2) Bearden, Puharich, the Corum's, etc are verily absolute dis-informers, or at best ignorant techno-fascists. I would say the U.S. Army is behind them. And to watch this group suck up that coyote vomit is revolting to say the least. Mind you this has been going on since the Soviet Scalar Conspiracy, nearly 30 years now! Lap it up.

(3) And then the Quantum Mystics, they seek Pandora. Her "Box" is the plethora of demons and nems. The Aether is now a myriad of quarks and queeks, with charm and strangeness. It flowers into a Kurzweil Quantum Geek Fest, a nano-quantitized French Revolution. It will be so "spiritual" (Lucifer).

(4) Remember the "Good Ole Days", Domino Effect, Soviet Strike Capability, Vietnam, not much different than now really. A real charming "leader" emerged out of this great episode in human history, Pol Pot. He was a loving and caring man. In a CommonWeal type compassion for his people, he had all the engineers in his country EXECUTED. Today we have the Clinton Global Initiatiative spreading this philosophy around the planet. What future lays ahead for the Electrical Engineer, tell me, can you?

(5) And why is it "They" or let us say "It", do not like Oliver? They don't like him at all. He murdered the potential, horrid. It is no wonder that while the Euro-Lehrned were suppresing Oliver Heaviside's Telegraph Equation, IT BECAME THE FOUNDATION FOR LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONY IN AMERICA (A.T.T.). Moreso Heaviside's Telegraph Equation and related operational calculus serves as the cornerstone of American Electrical Engineering. The full potential of Heaviside's work has not nearly been reached, and it's application to the transmission structures of Tesla could result in a tremendous new understanding of electricity. Not here, well?

(6) Pump them scalar waves, smash them dipoles, capture that back E.M.F. .......

No man can resist the "Song of the Siren"

73 DE N6KPH SK
                              Last edited by t-rex; 12-31-2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Babbitt's Concept of Faradays Contigous Particle of the Aether

Babbitt's Concept of Faradays Contigous Particle of the Aether

Comment

Working...
                                X