Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think someone has asked for the translation of the book with the text in Russian language. I have found it here, the google translation seems to be decent even though not perfect:

RussianParametric3.htm

(just go to Google "translate" and paste the url, translate from Russian to English)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ras View Post
      I think someone has asked for the translation of the book with the text in Russian language. I have found it here, the google translation seems to be decent even though not perfect:

RussianParametric3.htm

(just go to Google "translate" and paste the url, translate from Russian to English)
      Thanks Ras!! Nice find.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Ras View Post
        I think someone has asked for the translation of the book with the text in Russian language. I have found it here, the google translation seems to be decent even though not perfect:

RussianParametric3.htm

You bloody legend, thank you!

Peace.
        Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• I took some time to add the equations and photos to a word document. I believe there are some errors in the Russian text that occasionally caused some funny translation.

If I had more time, I would clean it up right, but this is a good starting point for anybody else that doesn't have much time to be copying and pasting for an hour.

I get an "Upload Failed" everytime I try to upload it in this post. If you are interested, PM me.

Dave

Comment

• Bearden has a copy of the original on his page.

http://www.cheniere.org/references/R...Parametric.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
              I took some time to add the equations and photos to a word document. I believe there are some errors in the Russian text that occasionally caused some funny translation.

If I had more time, I would clean it up right, but this is a good starting point for anybody else that doesn't have much time to be copying and pasting for an hour.

I get an "Upload Failed" everytime I try to upload it in this post. If you are interested, PM me.

Dave
              Hey man, My pc is screwing up every webpage I try to load from a search engine, and its making it difficult to translate the parametrics document you have fixed up. If you could send me a copy I would really appreciate it!

Manriquea@my.uwstout.edu

Comment

• Originally posted by Raui View Post
                You bloody legend, thank you!

Peace.
                , I learn here much more than I can contribute, so it feels good to be able to help a little bit.

I have saved the translation in the html format, but would need to upload it somewhere with all the files behind the page. I will try to convert it to a chm file.

Comment

• memeograph, transcribe Ed videos

I have been working on work so not much time to contribute but I did find a way to copy pictures form the ED videos that may be advantageous to you all.

I use video Debut Video from NCH using the free version it takes nearly all my system resources in my newer computer but it works just fine. I will be willing to post the pictures if anyone would like.
                  here is a sample.

God Speed and Good luck1
                  Attached Files

Comment

• One step further

It worked so well I just had to show how easy it is with the right tools.
                    well these are the right tools for me.

Let me know if you like this format
                    it is 47 KB in the word format only 10.?KB in the pdf
                    Oh one other thing , there is a few people working on this project and i am subscribed to the thread but I lost the link. Little help!

Zane
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for that h2ocommuter. I think you'll find that it wasn't a man called Matthew Lewis who did the kite experiment but rather Mahlon Loomis. If I wasn't on my phone I'd post some links. Keep up the detective work

Edit: Here we go;
                      Mahlon Loomis
                      Mahlon Loomis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raui.
                      Last edited by Raui; 08-08-2011, 01:18 AM.
                      Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• Eric is fighting off the rats in the Mojave desert!

T-REX is in the spirit world of Inyo right now. I am very sorry that I vanished on you all midspan on your effort to make my equations into physical form. A Mr. Olin Bales has taken my Mojave research facility at 57474 Linn Rd. Landers, CA away from me and put it up for ransom. All my cars, notes, tools, etc. have been sold off. You can contact the San Bernardino county supervisor's office for update. They tried to help, but to no avail. It doesn't stop there. Forces at Mare Island Shipyard where I was rebuilding the LCS-102 WW-II navy vessel, took my pet coyote from me, gave away my other Corolla as well as all my military gear. Then left me there destitute. After this two other parties one in Fallon, another in Santa Cruz attempted to entrap me. Upon escape attempting to start work at Cal Tech in LA, I discovered my car was sabotaged. Car barely works and I'm living in it destitute in the desert. The San Francisco Tesla Society has blocked access to my four very important lectures, which I presented. These lectures are very important for your efforts, but don't know how to get them to you. Someone is helping me now, and has started email for me. You can contact me at: n6kph@lonepineradio.net. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off.

73 DE N6KPH
                        Last edited by t-rex; 08-09-2011, 12:11 AM. Reason: Discovered typo's
                        SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                        Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Eric,

If that is you, it is very good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear about all of your misfortunes. It is awful that you have been treated so badly. It is shameful to know that I have to share a planet with the same people that have been screwing you over.

I have been reading your literature over and over especially "Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave". I feel that I understand a lot of what you have written as far as the mathematics are concerned but am having a little trouble seeing where some of the equations tie into physical reality.

For example on pg. 54, Oliver Heaviside's equation (for no spatial variation) is written as:

Propagation Constant Squared = (RG + XB) + j (XG – RB)

I understand this equation because the phase difference can be easily seen on an oscilloscope by how far the voltage and current are out of phase with one another.

However, when you expanded on this equation and came up with the more generalized wave equation shown below:

Propagation Constant... = [(RG + XS) - (RS + HG) + XB] + j[(XG - RB) - (XS - HB)]

I am not so sure how to tie this one into a real-world, physical situation. I have asked many people if they could help me. Ultimately, I have not gotten the response that I have been looking for.

Could you please make up a diagram showing an example use of this equation?

Thanks,

Dave

P.S. I truly enjoy reading what you have found along the way. It makes much more sense than most of the ambiguity that floats all over the internet that has to do with "alternative" science.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                            T-REX is in the spirit world of Inyo right now. I am very sorry that I vanished on you all midspan on your effort to make my equations into physical form. A Mr. Olin Bales has taken my Mojave research facility at 57474 Linn Rd. Landers, CA away from me and put it up for ransom. All my cars, notes, tools, etc. have been sold off. You can contact the San Bernardino county supervisor's office for update. They tried to help, but to no avail. It doesn't stop there. Forces at Mare Island Shipyard where I was rebuilding the LCS-102 WW-II navy vessel, took my pet coyote from me, gave away my other Corolla as well as all my military gear. Then left me there destitute. After this two other parties one in Fallon, another in Santa Cruz attempted to entrap me. Upon escape attempting to start work at Cal Tech in LA, I discovered my car was sabotaged. Car barely works and I'm living in it destitute in the desert. The San Francisco Tesla Society has blocked access to my four very important lectures, which I presented. These lectures are very important for your efforts, but don't know how to get them to you. Someone is helping me now, and has started email for me. You can contact me at: n6kph@lonepineradio.net. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off.

73 DE N6KPH
                            Eric, I am very glad you are still with us.

Web000x and Silvertogold and I have been pouring over what work we can find of yours, and have been collaborating on physical implementations and understanding.

These two, myself and Raui are all very appreciative of your work and i am sure will do what we can to assist in any way.

I have made a major life change, and now am working to build a sustainable living community. I am relying on community and humanity for
                            my well being, money be damned, there are alternate methods of accomplishment. I can appreciate your situation and trouble, and am so sorry. You are one of the few sources I trust. thank you for what have done, and if you should choose to do more we will be appreciative.

Take care,

Comment

• Eric, I highly encourage you to set up PayPal or some other sort of method where you can receive payments online. Personally I would be very happy to donate to you in gratitude for what you have accomplished and all you have done to teach others.

Perhaps a KickStarter to fund lab space for Eric would be the best way for the open source hardware community to show it's appreciation for his work:

Kickstarter

Comment

• Deep gratitude

Originally posted by Raui View Post
                                Thanks for that h2ocommuter. I think you'll find that it wasn't a man called Matthew Lewis who did the kite experiment but rather Mahlon Loomis. If I wasn't on my phone I'd post some links. Keep up the detective work

Edit: Here we go;
                                Mahlon Loomis
                                Mahlon Loomis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raui.
                                I got an overwhelming feeling when i looked at the words there and just had to say thank you. It allways helps so much when others contribute for clarification and support.

high five

It will be fantastic if Eric finds a way for us to help in hs work. Lets Hope.
                                Zane

Comment

Working...
                                X