Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
    No, I don't have permission. I just hope Eric doesn't mind. And I don't have the file space for a tarball, so this will have to do.
    I was told I could upload them so I don't see why you wouldn't be. Eric didn't get a dime for these books off borderlands which I think is really quite sad for no where near as many people in this field would know who Borderlands were if it weren't for him.

Raui
    Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• Ball bearing motor

I watched the videos last night and saw that ball bearing motor in part 5.
      As there was a rod with 2 bearings on my workbench for the last week that a friend gave me I tried it today
      And holy crap the thing runs like hell. But beware it's a dead short and the wires melt in your hands especially if you drive it from a 12v battery. I nearly burned the place down. With a 6V battery I could run it about 10 seconds before the wires got to hot.
      A very inefficient motor but a motor indeed without any magnets or coils.
      Very interesting phenomenon indeed.
      YouTube - Part 5 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio
      Last edited by nvisser; 09-14-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Why not modify a circuit simulator to use your algebra.
        We could replicate Konstantin Meyl or Ronald Stiffler spending much time tuning and not having as much progress.

Comment

• Eric Dollard's flip chart diagrams

Eric, and the group.

Were/are the diagrams on the flipcharts you used at the Santa Barbara Ham Radio Club presentation available anywhere. It would be great to have copies that could be studied in more detail. Also details of the transmitter and projection TV HV coil would make it easier to duplicate the experiment. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Doug Forbes
          WA6VYN

Comment

• Speed limit offender

One exibition that impressed me so much everytime I think about it is the Speed limit of light and the exibition of speed Eric demonstrated in the Boarderland sciences labratory.

this is a test and adjustment i would like to learn to replicate.

i am just gathering tools and equipment.

The math is another matter all together.

I think it is important to be able to demonstrate such ability.

Has anybody accomplished this besides T-Rex?

Zane

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
              One exibition that impressed me so much everytime I think about it is the Speed limit of light and the exibition of speed Eric demonstrated in the Boarderland sciences labratory.

this is a test and adjustment i would like to learn to replicate.

i am just gathering tools and equipment.

The math is another matter all together.

I think it is important to be able to demonstrate such ability.

Has anybody accomplished this besides T-Rex?

Zane
              I would also like to replicate the experiment. From what I remember, here's what is needed:

Rf oscillator
              Power amplifier
              Coaxial able
              Air core coil of fine wire
              Voltmeter

I think Eric shows the math in the video, I am going to watch it again.

An electrical engineer friend of mine also did the following experiment and verified faster than light transmission of information.

Wrap a very long wire around a large building. Connect one end to channel 1 and the other end to channel 2 of an oscilloscope and send a sharp pulse down the wire. Measure the time between the pulses on the scope and calculate speed of transmission given the length of the wire.

There is also wheatstone's original experiment:

Charles Wheatstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps there would be better information about this experiment in a Wheatstone biography or some science history text.

Comment

• A basic fact

Hey 7,
                This is one of the facts that is allways misinturprited by the establishment and nearly all academia. "As far as I have heard". That 186K mps is the limit.

It seems to me the truth must be demonstrated time after time before the reality of these matters can be accepted. yes and moreover they must be promoted time after time before thay become common knowlege.

One other statement of T-Rex I would like to expose is his papers and thesis of the four quadrant theory of electrical energy. he mentioned he gave to the power company about the time he was working in the shipyard. and had blown the reverse circuit breakers at the power company.

I would in no way want to put words into T-rex mouth though as the field around the free oscillating coil was operating under resonant conditions there is a distance of obstruction that must not be encroched upon for the signal to flow at that breakneck speed. I think about a shield that could protect this environment from encrochment.

Allright my reasoning about this operation has to do with using this FTL, "faster than light" speed to induce an effect on a toroid with scaller energy potential going through it.
                Well of course i want to learn to use some math to calculate a certain resoance speed so I would build the tesla extra coil to resonate at that speed.

sorry for the minutia just thoughts...

Zane
                Last edited by h2ocommuter; 01-02-2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• "The fact is that these real solutions that are ALREADY here are just not
                  sexy enough and everyone wants the water power Ferarri or self running
                  perpetual motion generator, etc...

The reality is there is no energy crisis - people have been complacent
                  and have simply failed to apply what is already known.

As the saying goes, "The grass is always greener on the other side.""

~~ direct quote from Aaron

I totally agree. I grow tired of reading or hearing little "blurbs" by researchers, that say "I have one of those in my basement" , "I have many overunity devices built." - or - "We were doing that back in the 80's".

It's not that I don't believe these guys... I do believe them, but... like any artisan - in any trade - their focus is drifting, wandering, floating and experimenting... all in search for that sexy big red truck.

Meanwhile I just tinker like some fool. A fool with his solar panels, cause there's a device created by a free energy scientist who knew how to get something to market.
                  ----------------------------------------------------
                  Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• Power and agility.

Stuck on this information. and Tesla's pancake coil patent. how he suggests the spacial inductance is unseen or unobstructed to the other coil winding.
                    Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations". - E.P.D.

Here is one of the best tips that I have ever learned from being on this forum.

How to vary capacitance with relation to time?
                    How to vary capacitance as quickly as possible?

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                    Dave, I think you are exactly correct with your comments.

"RPM is the key", all Tesla's devices spun at some horrible velocity" - E.P.D.

"Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations". - E.P.D.

Here is one of the best tips that I have ever learned from being on this forum.

Chris Carson's device is a good start, 1000pF variable capacitor, balanced and spun (in air) at ~10,000rpm. Are there any other possible ways of doing so?

Here is truely a worthy area of much thought & experimentation!

Respect to you all, especialy Eric.

I hope he soon posts here again..

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post

Have you or anyone else ever tried to decipher Eric Dollard's algebra from his published books?

I have been reading and rereading all of his books especially "Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave". I am almost to a point of a good grasp on his notation. Not having a verbal teacher makes things pretty tough but interesting.

I'll be pretty busy over the next couple of weeks, but will try to find some time for working out his equations using varying capacitance for each quadrant.

I am really trying to quantify this Bearden/Bedini/Dollard confusion. I see how Dollard's math works into Bedini apparatus. It really starts to make a lot more sense after you visualize the math.

Dave
                      Last edited by Web000x; 05-02-2011, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                        I am really trying to quantify this Bearden/Bedini/Dollard confusion.

Dave
                        You have to understand Einstein is a liar and thief. His work was stolen from Roger Boskovich which was written back in the 1700's.

"Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" — Albert Einstein

It was later overturned by people like Faraday, Maxwell and Tesla - who believed in a more physical and practical view of science. Einstein came along later (probably being introduced to it by his 1st wife) and brought it back into fame to help hide the true science of the physical world.

If you follow the great Einsteinian lie (which is all of main stream science), you will NOT be able to get to the truth that Tesla understood! It will warp your mind with nonsense like curved space time, slower than light travel, E=mc^2, time dilation and all other sorts of bogus fantasies most scientist believe in because their god Einstein said so.

His ideas are 100% counter to Tesla's.

Bearden buys into the lies of Einstein, hence his science and most of modern science is based on false premises.

Dollard does NOT believe in the Einsteinian lies. So if you are trying to compare the two, you have to understand this basic fact.

For more information on this I suggest you read the work of William Lyne. He goes into great details of this.

You want to make sense of this, you better read Lyne or you'll be lead astray.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                          You have to understand Einstein is a liar and thief. His work was stolen from Roger Boskovich which was written back in the 1700's.

"Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" — Albert Einstein

It was later overturned by people like Faraday, Maxwell and Tesla - who believed in a more physical and practical view of science. Einstein came along later (probably being introduced to it by his 1st wife) and brought it back into fame to help hide the true science of the physical world.

If you follow the great Einsteinian lie (which is all of main stream science), you will NOT be able to get to the truth that Tesla understood! It will warp your mind with nonsense like curved space time, slower than light travel, E=mc^2, time dilation and all other sorts of bogus fantasies most scientist believe in because their god Einstein said so.

His ideas are 100% counter to Tesla's.

Bearden buys into the lies of Einstein, hence his science and most of modern science is based on false premises.

Dollard does NOT believe in the Einsteinian lies. So if you are trying to compare the two, you have to understand this basic fact.

For more information on this I suggest you read the work of William Lyne. He goes into great details of this.

You want to make sense of this, you better read Lyne or you'll be lead astray.
                          You misunderstood what I was suggesting.

I am using Eric Dollard's algebra for quantification.

I speak of trying to quantify the Bedini/Bearden jargon (converging negative energy) through the use of Dollard's math. There is no doubt in my mind that John Bedini has built quite a few "free energy" devices. All I am trying to do is figure out how Dollard's math can allow for free energy through commutative transients.

Don't worry. Unless Eric Dollard is a liar, I am on the right track.

Dave

Comment

• Math, algebra, Trig, hoopla (=)

I am sorry I cannot do the math. I have looked into the Eric Dollard equasions to dugh,,,,, look at them but not much hope for this engineer, any way That original text was from Putins I think. This is the aproach I am taking with all my testing. consider the written word text I do understand and use my inovation to adapt whatever components I may guess will accomplish somthing I can measure. this is a hoot. Even so I propose many great things have been found this way. Also moreover when I replicate some of the LMD tests and try to adapt some "faster than light" " longitudinal " electricity I will be on the path I have chosen to work.
                            I think these tests will teach me more than the math ever could. after all the math originated from the testing!

Zane

Comment

• maths & algebra

Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
                              I am sorry I cannot do the math. I have looked into the Eric Dollard equasions to dugh,,,,, look at them but not much hope for this engineer, That original text was from Putins I think. Moreover when I replicate some of the LMD tests and try to adapt some "faster than light" " longitudinal " electricity I will be on the path I have chosen to work.
                              Zane
                              @ Zane - The name's Sputins, with an ess..
                              - Don't worry too much, I also struggle with Dollard's maths and algebra. You have a good attitude anyway. I find listening to the Dollard MP3 on Electric Waves helpful in understanding the maths, or at least the concepts, more importantly. Yes do experiment with the LMD tests, try rectifying the output.. Charge a secondary capacitor, discharge it when it's just starting to re-charge. -Careful though you might get zapped by a Longitudinal-Electrostatic-shockwave in air. (As I did)!
                              I 'm sorry i didn't quite understand your original question? - However the question I originally asked, was how to vary capacitance as quickly as possible? (Now this should go in the Parametic Variation thread). - As Dollard told us & later Raui also said, switching Capacitance between series and parallel may have good effect. (?) Using relays, vibrators or maybe transistors..?

Another way which would be far more difficult would be to change the dielectric constant (material) as fast as possible, - I.e. a gas or a vaccum - however it probably can't be done fast enough for any noticable effect? Perhaps pulse the container with gas or vacuum? (Maybe? - I have had some thoughts however)..

I'll share another thought I had, which I haven't had time to experiment with yet, which is to use a variable capacitor, (I.e. The Chris Carson method - and we'll refer to it as that in honour of him), only advance it slightly by housing the variable capacitor in a vaccum environment, or in a gas of higher dielectric strength. (Maybe Nitrous oxide for example). May give a higher capacitance, & at higher voltages and thus greater a variance? - I have some through-wall bearings from some old X-ray equipment. I.e. one side is in a hard vaccum and the other side being motor driven. - It's possible to do! - It might all be in vain however as it may be nessasary to keep the dielectric value at "unity" 1.0 as to better interact with the environment?

@SilverToGold - I loved your post and comment's - I 100% agree, awesome reply!

@Raui, - hope you are well, sorry for my past over enthusiastic PM.

- I have been putting together an eddited, (& slightly adulterated) audio-compilation of Dollard's media material, which when finished i will post the download link here, for the hardcore Dollard enthusiusts!

I'm getting married soon! So most of my experimentation is somewhat on hold for the moment..

Regards
                              Sputins.
                              Last edited by Sputins; 05-05-2011, 05:42 AM. Reason: spelling, update, spelling
                              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Urgent Last go arround....T-Rex

Ok, I am taxed to the max. I am pushing so hard times are getting short and not much time for minutia. i am so proud of everyone who does the research and dillagence to make these things happen.
                                here is probably my last post. the government will probably close everything off before we know it. Probable down time ? use a magnetic metal to stop EMP.... from mass coronal ejections for your electronic equipment... store your data...

Iwill be sending all my research into a secure holding place on 25 GB discs Newegg.com - Vinpower Digital 25GB 4X BD-R 50 Packs Disc Model OQBDR04LT-50

Sorry this note is somewhat convoluted i do not have time or the inclination to comparmentalize everything i am sending out. Just know It is with honorable intent. h2ocommuter.

My rendition of BB's racing boat electrolyzer is not finished yet so I apologize. inflation has made my dollar nearly useless. but that is what I get for allowing the COLA's to go on for ever. But anyway It looks nothing like Bobs Boat system except for the math. And that is 7680 Square inches "sin", per cell, wet bath 2 volt per cell. X 5 or 6 X 2. well that is from memory.
                                I am so busy trying to get my research archived I have little time to tune for details like that.
                                I have talked to Fred Wells, AKA; Fast Freddy the other day and am working toward the direction he sent me. I should be ready to contact him in the next few days after I complete the required tasks. Pray for me It is God's speed I will be needing.

I need to understand what causes threshhold Please! If you truly know please reply if not, don't. Zane Fast Freddies system is holding the keys to Cold Fusion and I want it! for humanity. If we become extinct this go arround it would be a shame. 3600 year orbit for this celistrial object.
                                It looks to me to be a plasma type object and in that cace very few people can even understand what I am saying. T-Rex will...... I need to get him covered........... I am trying to get his handle to the radio men at this group. I have spent hours this morning and can't hardly think.
                                Be well. Zane

Please educate yourself to these immediate possibilities. Make up your own mind about your plan of action and decide what is prudent for you to do.
                                This is very much an "ELE", Extinction Level Event we are being hit with.
                                The NASA viewer should be your main time line gauge, next and possibly more important should be where the rubber meet the road. i.e.: what is happening in front of your vehicle. Is the government shutting down the roads and or is mother nature unleashing a deluge of obstacles that will preclude you from "You" getting to your destination????
                                Humm?
                                Good Luck everyone.

the views and possible event scenarios are each persons due diligence to evaluate and no one should make that decision for you. you are now informed. Choose wisely grashopper.

may you use your Hex controller to do many wonderful things. Zane, h2ocommuter@gmail.com

YouTube - ‪ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011‬‏

Planet X Brown Dwarf Research on Paltalk | Education - Other

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                                @ Zane - The name's Sputins, with an ess..
                                - Don't worry too much, I also struggle with Dollard's maths and algebra. You have a good attitude anyway. I find listening to the Dollard MP3 on Electric Waves helpful in understanding the maths, or at least the concepts, more importantly. Yes do experiment with the LMD tests, try rectifying the output.. Charge a secondary capacitor, discharge it when it's just starting to re-charge. -Careful though you might get zapped by a Longitudinal-Electrostatic-shockwave in air. (As I did)!
                                I 'm sorry i didn't quite understand your original question? - However the question I originally asked, was how to vary capacitance as quickly as possible? (Now this should go in the Parametic Variation thread). - As Dollard told us & later Raui also said, switching Capacitance between series and parallel may have good effect. (?) Using relays, vibrators or maybe transistors..?

Another way which would be far more difficult would be to change the dielectric constant (material) as fast as possible, - I.e. a gas or a vaccum - however it probably can't be done fast enough for any noticable effect? Perhaps pulse the container with gas or vacuum? (Maybe? - I have had some thoughts however)..

I'll share another thought I had, which I haven't had time to experiment with yet, which is to use a variable capacitor, (I.e. The Chris Carson method - and we'll refer to it as that in honour of him), only advance it slightly by housing the variable capacitor in a vaccum environment, or in a gas of higher dielectric strength. (Maybe Nitrous oxide for example). May give a higher capacitance, & at higher voltages and thus greater a variance? - I have some through-wall bearings from some old X-ray equipment. I.e. one side is in a hard vaccum and the other side being motor driven. - It's possible to do! - It might all be in vain however as it may be nessasary to keep the dielectric value at "unity" 1.0 as to better interact with the environment?

@SilverToGold - I loved your post and comment's - I 100% agree, awesome reply!

@Raui, - hope you are well, sorry for my past over enthusiastic PM.

- I have been putting together an eddited, (& slightly adulterated) audio-compilation of Dollard's media material, which when finished i will post the download link here, for the hardcore Dollard enthusiusts!

I'm getting married soon! So most of my experimentation is somewhat on hold for the moment..

Regards
                                Sputins.

Comment

Working...
                                X