Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra
    Eric Dollard references the following paper: "Abnormal Voltages Within Transformers" by L. F. Blume and A. Boyajian.

The paper can be found in A.I.E.E 1919 Vol. XXXVIII page 577.

You can hunt down the full original copy (parts 1 and 2) at Google or ...

I've posted a 25MB pdf of part1 here: AIEE_VOLXXXVIII_PART1_1919.pdf
    The paper is on page 634 of the pdf.

I had problems getting some of the figures to print. Maybe one of you would like to extract the paper from the pdf and save me some tears. My computer is a bit weak to handle chopping up this one.

Didn't know if this document was floating around, so I decided to find it, and share it.

Get it before it goes down the memory hole 1984 style.
    Here's a PDF of just the "Abnormal Voltages Within Transformers" paper

AIEE_VOLXXXVIII_PART1_1919 - Abnormal Voltages.pdf

Comment

• Reaction Machines

Originally posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
      Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations. Read chapter 21 (XXI) titled REACTION MACHINES in Charles Proteus Steinmetz’s book titled “Alternating Current Phenomena”.
      I've also extracted the REACTIONS MACHINES paper: ReactionMachines.pdf

Comment

• I've added those references to the list It's good to see other people getting involved at putting this list together.

Raui
        Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• This thread is a goldmine for theory on electrical phenomena, the reference list you made there on page 4 is full of so much information. I've been reading the Eric Dollard articles over and over and am finally starting to fully comprehend the information within them. And I've just started reading Steinmetz introductory book too. Anyways, I was searching through this forum and I noticed that there isn't really any information about physically constructing Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter, does anyone have any information on this, or is it just best for me to read Tesla's Colorado Springs notes to obtain this information?
          Last edited by Aether; 08-24-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• For construction of the TMT the three relevant publications that I know of are;

Nikola Tesla—Colorado Springs to Long Island, 1899-1900, 1900-1901 | ISBN-13: 978-86-81243-44-2
            Theory of Wireless Power
            Nikola Tesla--Colorado Springs Notes, 1899-1900 | ISBN-10: 0913022268 | ISBN-13: 978-0913022269

Unfortunately all 3 are under copyright as far as I know & buying them all adds up to be several hundred dollars before shipping

Raui

Comment

• Thanks for that, I already have the bottom two you listed there, but that first one is new too me, I can't find it online so I'll probably have to fork out the cash for that one at some point. Just wondering, has anyone other than Eric Dollard been successful at building Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter?

Comment

• Konstantine Meyl claims to have reproduced a TMT type apparatus but I've heard from some sources he is a bit of a scam artist so I am not entirely sure.

Raui

Comment

• Eric Dollard's daily "EQ Alert"

Hi all.

I read this on the Guest book section on the American Marconi Foundation Website.. Just reposting it here (below) for your interest, incase you missed it.. I wonder if I could pick up the signal from Australia...

Regards Mikey.

"Hal Treacy:
                  Date 2010-07-02

Message Readers may want to listen to Eric Dollard's daily "EQ Alert" transmissions from his Landers Station on 7105.8 KC at 0000 hrs UTC (1700 hrs local time) and 1800 hrs UTC (1100 hrs local time).
                  I picked up the signal using a Sangean ATS 818CS connected to a fifty-foot east/west antenna. On July 2, 2010 here at Dayton, Lyon County, Nevada.
                  The Professor in Dayton".

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• something tells me that if you were to reduce your antenna, compensate with an appropriately sized quarter wave resonant coil of very high Q with an intense grounding, you could pick up his signal from anywhere in the world.
                    Last edited by Armagdn03; 08-27-2010, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                      something tells me that if you were to reduce your antenna, compensate with an appropriately sized quarter wave resonant coil of very high Q with an intense grounding, you could pick up his signal from anywhere in the world.
                      @Armagdn03
                      Oh, Oh you sly fellow you.................

Comment

• Anyone who is interested in the PP-18/AR voltage converter in Eric's car should look no further than here; http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109991

Raui

Comment

Depending on the "Alternating-Current Phenomena" text you have, their should be something like three chapters:

Chapter XX. Reaction Machines
                          Chapter XXI. Distortion of Wave-Shape And Its Causes
                          Chapter XXII. Effects of Higher Harmonics

These are the chapters the deal with nonlinear, parametric effects of rotating electrical machines.

If you could extract those chapters as one document, and share it, then everyone could have access to what Eric has emphasized for parametric excitation in Steinmetz's work.
                          Per Request: theorycalculatio00steiiala-XX-XXI-XXII.pdf

Comment

• Hi all,

I posted everything I could get my hands on from Eric Dollard at my website:
                            Bestandsoverzicht van /pdf/Eric_Dollard_Document_Collection/

Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
                              Hi all,

I posted everything I could get my hands on from Eric Dollard at my website:
                              Bestandsoverzicht van /pdf/Eric_Dollard_Document_Collection/

Enjoy!
                              Excellent work Lamare!

Comment

Assuming that you have permission to post those documents, it would be useful to have a compressed tar ball or zip file of everything to facilitate mass distribution.
                                No, I don't have permission. I just hope Eric doesn't mind. And I don't have the file space for a tarball, so this will have to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X