Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
    That's a good thought, but I'm pretty sure the rotor is getting very hot due to eddy currents and I'm pretty sure we aren't losing any power. In an effort to fix the rotor stability problems, we welded the plates together. Not so sure that was a good idea.

Regardless, I'm 90% convinced that the rotor is loading the motor because of eddy currents, and whether it loads due to the extra power generated will be impossible to tell until we eliminate them. We'll get there.

That's a simple test, just energize the coil with DC, and make sure you do it with a current above saturation and compare to no energized coil. A lot of people underestimate eddy currents but they are very real and very strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by broli View Post
      That's a simple test, just energize the coil with DC, and make sure you do it with a current above saturation and compare to no energized coil.
      Good idea. We'll do that.

Comment

• "Free Energy Research" Video

Greetings everyone,
        The video "Free Energy Research" with Peter Lindemann, Eric Dollard, Thomas Brown & several others has finally been posted on the net just yesterday. I just started watching it, but I've been wanting to see this for quite some time.

It is a .m4v file once extracted and can be readily played by VLC media player, which is free (google it).

I truly hope everyone enjoys this as much as I know I will, and continues to investigate all of these phenomena, as even today it is obviously not well understood, which is very sad as Eric has so kindly brought to our attention. Most of Eric Dollard's other documents are also posted at this same link, I cannot take credit for putting this collection together, I just happened to run across this goldmine.

Eric, I just want to say hello from a fellow ham and hope that you realize there still is certainly more good people than bad out there. Please reconsider taking us under your wing and re-opening the door, with everything going wrong in the world, we all know that burning oil for energy is beyond obsolete and now this is all more important than ever. We truly do need your help!

Kind Regards,
        Mike
        Last edited by admin; 07-07-2010, 02:52 PM. Reason: copyrighted video link removed

Comment

• Thank you so much. Everyone doing research in this area needs to be aware of Eric Dollard's work.

Comment

• for those who know Russian, not for me

http://ufn.ru/ufn47/ufn47_4/Russian/r474.pdf

Comment

• Lambda cheers for the link to that video, it reaffirmed in my mind where my experiments need to be directed at the end of the year. Btw if Eric does not return to the forum there is enough information out there already in the books included in the link posted as well as the many references Eric has left around the place. I personally made up a list of publications from authors Eric said were relevant and from my limited reading of the material I have found them to be very interesting. A complete list of those publications can be found in the topic 'Parametric Excitation'.

Raui
              Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• I purchased "Free Energy Research" from Teslatech a few month ago and watched it a number of times. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys watching any of the Borderlands videos. Peter Lindemann and Michael Knox, in addition to demonstrating some interesting devices, give some insight as to why free energy devices have yet to appear, aside from supression by unknown powers. Eric Dollard, who suggests in the video that free energy devices should be referred to as anti-thermodynamic energy devices, demonstrates why free energy devices utilizing the dielectric component of electromagnetism should be pursued and some interesting phenomena with Tesla transformers.

At the end of the video, there seems to be an indication that there was a sequel made to "Free Energy Research" but it was never released. As I recall from Peter Lindemann's website Borderlands made several videos that were never released. Hopefully, Borderlands will release these videos one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lambda View Post
                  Greetings everyone,
                  The video "Free Energy Research" with Peter Lindemann, Eric Dollard, Thomas Brown & several others has finally been posted on the net just yesterday. I just started watching it, but I've been wanting to see this for quite some time. It can be found here:

It is a .m4v file once extracted and can be readily played by VLC media player, which is free (google it).

I truly hope everyone enjoys this as much as I know I will, and continues to investigate all of these phenomena, as even today it is obviously not well understood, which is very sad as Eric has so kindly brought to our attention. Most of Eric Dollard's other documents are also posted at this same link, I cannot take credit for putting this collection together, I just happened to run across this goldmine.

Eric, I just want to say hello from a fellow ham and hope that you realize there still is certainly more good people than bad out there. Please reconsider taking us under your wing and re-opening the door, with everything going wrong in the world, we all know that burning oil for energy is beyond obsolete and now this is all more important than ever. We truly do need your help!

Kind Regards,
                  Mike
                  Lambda,

Thanks for making this available.

I downloaded the 2 videos "Free Energy Research".

7-zip is not able to extract these files.

Tried variation of file name as well without success:

Borderland Research Free Energy.7z.001
                  Borderland Research Free Energy.7z
                  Borderland Research Free Energy

Can you help with information on how to do it?

Thanks,

IndianaBoys
                  Last edited by admin; 07-07-2010, 02:52 PM. Reason: copyrighted video link removed

Comment

• Correction For Above File Issue

I reference to the
                    Borderland Research Free Energy.7z.001
                    Borderland Research Free Energy.7z.002
                    Files found here:

MediaFire.com - dnorric's Shared Files

All standard archival software will open this just fine,
                    the problem here is the file was split in two to fit.

The header indicates it is a 7-ZIP file,
                    but look down your hex viewer a touch more,
                    and you'll note it was split my this program :

FreeByte.com - Homepage
                    FreeByte.com - HJSplit

Download Links:

hjsplit.zip - FreeByte.com
                    hjsplit.zip - TreePad.net
                    hjsplit.zip - FreeByteSoftware.com

Joined Name:

Borderland Research Free Energy.7z

Unpacked Name:

Borderland Research Free Energy.m4v
                    251-MB (263,661,102-bytes)
                    01:59:02-Runtime Length

Here are the thirteen links for ease:

MediaFire.com - 01of13
                    MediaFire.com - 02of13
                    MediaFire.com - 03of13
                    MediaFire.com - 04of13
                    MediaFire.com - 05of13
                    MediaFire.com - 06of13
                    MediaFire.com - 07of13
                    MediaFire.com - 08of13
                    MediaFire.com - 09of13
                    MediaFire.com - 10of13
                    MediaFire.com - 11of13
                    MediaFire.com - 12of13
                    MediaFire.com - 13of13

Also note, this is named wrong:

Eric Dollard Post on EnergeticForum.docx

it is a zip file of an XML layout set...

Hope this helps everyone, enjoy.
                    Last edited by WeThePeople; 07-07-2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeThePeople View Post
                      Hope this helps everyone, enjoy.
                      WeThePeople,

Thank you very much!
                      Was not familiar with working with a split file.
                      The above info you posted worked the first time!

Thanks again,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Um, I just noticed Lambda's link disappear.

Is there an issue with posting any of these links ?

I mean these are super-ancient releases of info,
                        and most of us have copies of most of them already.

Are any of these still being sold or something ?

I'll remove the links to them,
                        and leave only my helpful ones.

My links are freeware of course...

Perhaps leave it like this?

Google Website Search

Thanks.
                        Last edited by WeThePeople; 07-07-2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• If anyone is having trouble downloading Free Energy Research Tom Brown has uploaded the video on his Vimeo channel:

Free Energy Research with Eric Dollard, Peter Lindemann and Thomas Brown on Vimeo

You can then use Clipnabber to download the video:

ClipNabber - download videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and more!

Comment

• If you have an account on vimeo and log in, you can directly download the video from the vimeo interface, too.

Comment

• Don't forget to tour the Borderland Museum
                              with Peter Lindemann, etc.

Aetherika on Vimeo

Comment

• Thanks a whole heap for that doc Geometric_Algebra! Every serious researcher should be looking for documents like these!

Raui
                                Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Working...
                                X